Michelle's Birthday Gift Pt. 03

Story Info
Another year another birthday.
6.4k words
4.68
5.1k
5
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARK

Another year, another birthday. And oh, what a fucking year! My sweet dear wife picked up the ball with both hands after last year's present and really ran with it. I mean really.

That night a year ago when she came back to me, she was already a changed woman. I handed her the money, and we took the elevator up to our room, because of the time of night we had the car to ourselves, and Michelle gave me a smoldering look and exposed her heavy hangers. She grabbed the left one in both hands and raised and twisted it until she had her nipple in her mouth. "Don't just stand there, honey." She mumbled so I took the neglected nipple in my mouth and sucked hard while running my hand up under my moaning wife's skirt and inserted two fingers in her open dripping naked and shaved pussy, No! Make that her cunt. Fingers deep in her open dripping cunt!

She orgasmed, on my hand almost immediately. I couldn't be sure if my fingers were swimming in her natural lubrication or if there was something else in the whore's cunt. As we got off at our floor, a young couple crowded in and gave us a funny look because the confined space reeked of sex. Incongruous since we looked too old to be interested in such things. We made it to the room where Michelle requested that we both do a bump and more vape. It was more a demand than a request. As everything kicked in, I was ready to go but Michelle pushed me back to arm's length. She then strutted into the bedroom and did a slow reveal of her assets saying. "This is all for you. No holes barred and tonight is the night of 'Yes!'. I am not afraid to give you anything and everything. I am not afraid of anything right now and I owe it all to you dear. You made this happen. You freed me from my mundane boring life. I feel so alive. I love being a filthy whore."

She started sucking her tit and moaning. The nipple slipped from her lips being pulled free by the weight of her heavy hanger and she grinned at me and commanded, now get over here hubby and eat your whore wife's cunt while I pleasure these wonderful grapes."

I must have looked apprehensive, so she reassured me. "It's OK. Walter didn't leave anything in there for you." At least not much. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her wet slit. She smelled and tasted great, hot horny woman the way she was when we were first married. I pushed her backward to the bed and Michelle fell back sprawling, her lovely udders bouncing and undulating on her chest. Michelle was on a hair trigger and once she took a nipple in her mouth again, she had a massive screaming orgasm as I sucked her clitty.

Two more and she was begging me to fuck her cunt. She actually called it a cunt, I thought she hated that word and hated her wonderful fun bags. I slid into her wet sleeve and pumped her in push-up position. After a minute she used the room between our bodies to grab her nipples and pull her udders up and wiggle them at me. "Put that cock in here and fuck my tits now. Please and cum in my face." Michelle had Never asked for anything like that before. Didn't she hate her tits? And she would hardly let me cum in her mouth much less all over her face, for our entire relationship with one exception for my 50th birthday, I was only allowed to cum in what used to be my wife's pussy.

After several pumps and bumps into her lips Michelle sensed I was close and squeezed her tits around my cock tighter. When I finally blew, I was delighted to see her tongue flick out to catch what it could. I was also amazed when she scooped cum off her nose and cheeks and sucked it down with obvious relish. Smacking her lips on her fingers. I stopped her from cleaning it all. I wanted to admire my painting not realizing this was but the first time I would see my wife's face covered in Jizz.

We bought a pass to some soft-core porn on the TV and watched for a while, until Michelle declared "This is fucking boring, I want to see penetration." I laughed and we kissed for a while, and I found out that my semen didn't taste half bad. Key words, 'My Semen' but for some reason that train of thought got me hard again, as I envisioned my bride covered in other men's spunk. Michelle went down on me and completed the transition to hard tool with a skill I never dreamed she possessed. She jumped up and rummaging through our bag and pulled out a bag of toys I had purchased. Opening it she returned with a vibrating egg, a butt plug, some lube, and the pair of stainless-steel handcuffs. Michelle lubed up the plug and squatting on the edge of the bed gave me a great view of her sticking the plug up her ass. It stretched her anus tight at its fattest then once she hit the taper her anus pulled it in and out of her fingers. She groaned in pleasure. "You like, Baby?"

"Fuck yah!!! But who are you? What happened to my wife? Three months ago, when I asked for this, my wife panicked. Now I think I am with Michelle's evil twin."

"Not evil, just awake and feeling alive again. The drugs you gave me are helping, a lot. But there are other things too. The woman who panicked got her HRT prescription upped to the maximum dosage. It made me so horny all I did with my spare time while you were out at work was watch porn and masturbate. I wanted this to be a complete surprise. I watched all kinds of porn stars doing filthy things at men and having things done to them. I have some favorites, but I want to try it all."

"OK. So you were never a whore before today?"

"Only in my dirtiest dreams."

"Mother Fucker, that is soo hot. Is that why you wanted me to wait a little longer to quit work not just to be able to collect my max SS?"

"You are quick for a senior citizen. I have always loved your mind, and your sense of humor and your cock and your tongue." She blew me a kiss through her legs.

"So based on this assortment of toys I guess you have some kind of plan?"

"I do! How does this sound. Lick my cunt and work the plug in and out. Then cuff my hands behind my back and fuck me. When you feel my ass is ready pull out and put the vibrating eggs in my cunt. Pull out the plug and fuck my virgin ass. When we get going don't forget to grab the cuffs and pull me onto your cock. And don't forget the lube."

Michelle's explanation of HRT and porn sounded good, but the 180 change in her still confused me. This would take some time for me to process. As I fucked my wife's virgin ass, I could see her SLUT tramp stamp through her hands as I watched my cock slide in and out of her well lubed tightly stretched anus. It was a beautiful experience. I hope for both of us.

When I was finally ready to blow in her shitter, she clamped down on me with her own orgasm and I came harder than I ever had in my whole life. I am still chasing that high. I turned her on her back still cuffed and pulled out the vibrating egg and stuffed it up her ass, hoping the light cord would be strong enough to pull it back out later. I left her like that squirming while I found the biggest vibrator in the bag. I lubed it up, turned it on and eased it into her cunt while I sucked her clit. Michelle demonstrated just how multiorgasmic she had become by cumming three times before it was fully inserted. Michelle moaned, "I thought this was your birthday!"

"It is, but you have a far greater capacity for pleasure than I do." After another booty bump and vape, I just kept going and going. I eventually started to lose track after I brought my sweet wife off around 12 times. After one massive screaming and crying climax she begged me to stop. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. No morrreee. Please, honey."

I grinned evilly and said, "OK, Babe."

I emptied her cavities. And still cuffed on her back pulled her over so her head hung off the bed. She must have seen this in a porn because she swallowed and opened her mouth and waited for me to throat fuck her. She took it like a champ only gagging a little but drooled out thick ropes of mucus until I came down her gullet. I finally released her and helped her to the shower on wobbly legs. After we were dried, I asked her if she was hungry, "No, Just very thirsty." I opened and handed her an Ice cold bottle of spring water.

Once that last need was met My beautiful wife took out her money and handed me $400. I looked at her, eyebrow raised, "What's this for, you earned it."

"It is your other birthday present from me. To show how much I appreciate you giving me my new life."

I took the bills but said in a shocked whisper, "But does this mean..." My voice trailed off.

Michelle closed the distance between us and after kissing my lips passionately, said the words that assured me that our lives would never be the same, "It does. I am a whore now. I feel so alive, I can't go back. I won't go back. Please don't make me, my love."

With a heavy heart and the stirrings of another erection I whispered. "I won't. I can't make you do anything. Just be careful. Please."

Over the last year things have evolved. Michelle's birthday two months later was a watershed moment. She had begun doing 'Girl's nights out' once a week after my birthday and asked for another trip to the hotel we had used for my birthday requesting a whirlpool suite and that I get us some MDMA. We did an afternoon in the hot tub with the drug, and we certainly now know why it is called Ecstasy. After that I could deny my love nothing so when she asked if her friend Walter could join us for a threesome, I simply said, "OK. Where are we going?"

Michelle sent a text and said, "We are staying here Mark, my love. Walter is in the hotel he will be joining us in 30 minutes." Michelle explained to me that 'Girls night out' was code for her to get time for her whoring. She had been with Walter a half dozen times since my birthday. I should have been pissed at these revelations, but I just loved her so much at that moment and always. Even later I let it go. She had warned me on my birthday, and I sort of knew she wasn't hanging with the girls every girls night. They had planned for this and so far, things were working out perfectly for her. Walter showed up and while I should have hated his guts, he turned out to be a really nice guy and we hit it off. He told me two things that put me a little more at ease. First, he produced a three-day old Clean STD panel. Michelle had the same. Second, he hoped I wasn't expecting any gay stuff. We had some drinks and vaped and did a coke vodka booty bump. On top of the X Michelle and I were flying.

As the husband I got to choose cunt or anus in the DP. I chose anus. We DPed my wife in front of a mirror so we could watch her udders swing in time to our thrusts. Walt has a shorter torso than me and long runners legs so when Michelle slid down on his rod, he was able to push her nipples together and suck them both at once. Michelle came from that and then again when I rammed it up her ass. We got into a rhythm that worked. My wife was panting and moaning. She told us "Cum in me whenever you want, don't wait for me when I feel you pulsing in me I will cum too." Michelle was unusually vocal, and we ended in an exhausted heap draped over my wife between us.

The next day I had scheduled an appointment at the local tattoo parlor for my wife. She wanted the Infinity arrow on her neck just below her hairline, arrow pointing to the heavens. And a tramp stamp saying 'whore' at hip level. We aren't beach people so she doesn't even own a bikini, only a one piece swimsuit.

I asked her, "But what about low back dresses? Formal type things?"

If I am wearing anything that lowcut everyone will know what I am anyway. Who the fuck cares? I don't, do you, my love?"

"I only care that you are happy. That is all that matters to me."

Over the course of the rest of the year. Michelle quit her job to concentrate on escorting. Now she is 'the girl with the whore tattoo'. Walter knows people so he became her booking agent. She gives him 20% as her personal secretary and he manages scheduling and credit card transactions. Walter and I are now best friends. We go to games in box seats with acquaintances of his. They are actually 'meet and greet's for Michelle. She loves the thrill of public sex, the risk of getting caught. We double team her regularly, even in the occasional sky box.

Michelle takes great care of herself, no one can correctly guess her age. The closest anyone has come is 46. One guy asked if I minded if he fucked my daughter. Walt and I found that hysterical. She spends an inordinate amount of time with her hairstylist obliterating any roots and strands of grey the instant they become noticeable in her chin length dark chestnut hair. She has a very becoming blonde wig she uses to cover up if she can't get her roots colored in time for an emergency date.

Over the course of the year Michelle had indulged me, her husband with every manner of sexual pleasure a woman could provide a man.

With another birthday coming I was at a loss about what to ask for. What do you get for a man you have given everything? I told Michelle just that. She grinned evilly and offered, "I know just the thing."

I responded, "Considering where last year's birthday gift led, I am afraid to ask."

Michelle smiled sweetly. "Well then, let's just let it be a surprise."

I knew my wife well, so I could see the wheels turning, we had a particularly spirited session that night and I saw her mind travel to some unknown place while she rode me and sucked both her own nipples before having a screaming orgasm and flooding my groin with her girl cum.

MICHELLE

I told you how I became a Whore with my husband's blessing. Most people think being a whore is a filthy horrible degrading way to make a living. I admit that not all dates are magical but if a girl has the right assets, skills, and attitude, it beats working in customer service and pays a lot better! Planning Mark's birthday celebration was a breeze, I had actually gotten the core of an idea weeks before. I didn't think this would be as much of a life-changing event as his 65th but who can say what the future holds.

After Mark's last birthday I was determined to continue to live the sweet life of a whore. After a month of thought, speculation, daydreaming, daily masturbation and of course draining the love of my life probably more than he wanted, I called Walt. Walt lived 30 minutes away and we had a surprisingly chaste lunch meeting. Walt had given me a list of sites and chat rooms to study the week before and I had done my homework but wanted his guidance on my career path. The options were endless ranging from the low rent and low return of street walking and giving all cummers head in cars and alleys which seemed filthy, sordid and dangerous. To high priced call girl which was much safer and profitable provided I had the skills to deliver.

Walt assured me the I had the skills and attitude to pull off the latter. Walt was in marketing and passed me a business and marketing plan that I read that night and fully endorsed. Walt advised me to hit the gym and tone up but not lose any weight since I would look younger a little fuller in the face and we wanted my 'Fun Bags' to remain unchanged. I always wore a very supportive bra while working out. Over the run up to my birthday I met with Walt for free so he could monitor my progress, help me improve my skills and critique my presentation. We visited his favorite strip club so I could absorb the images of body movement designed to drive men wild. This was a great idea since it affected how I moved through life. Even when I was not dressed provocatively my tits, attitude and new swagger always drew stares from mostly much younger men who had no idea that they were thinking about fucking a woman old enough to be their mother if not their grandmother. Rule number one was that I never told anyone my true age. Only Mark and Walt knew.

I gloried in the attention and managed to seduce several well-off Gym rats who were surprised, not surprised I was an escort. This was the age of 'Me too' and strict HR policy. A woman who left no doubt that her flirting was me telling them I was completely open to their sexual advances was a rare find, so I easily managed an appointment a week. My favorite personal trainer, Sean, was paid in oral sex in a quiet stairwell at the club. I almost felt I should be paying Sean since his cunnilingus skills were so good. I even pimped him out to some of my girlfriends at the club. He was happy to talk me up to some of his wealthier male clients. Up until my birthday I had kept my part-time job but gave notice two weeks before turning 63. My 'Retirement' party left me a little teary, but time is money and I had made more in a month of escorting than I had in four months of part time office work. After my birthday and Tattoo adventure, Walt rebranded me as 'Liz B the girl with the Whore tattoo' and set me up with my own web page. This led to some hilarious emails asking if I was a brilliant hacker or owned a sexy motorcycle.

After my BD the strip club owner allowed me to work a night a month after I showed him my tits. I developed a 'routine' where I took both nipples into my mouth and sucked them before raining an entire bottle of lotion on them and coated them and pulled my nipples out as far as I could until they slipped out of my grip. Two gold barbells later allowed me to hang on longer, the climax was when I slid my hand down to my quim and masturbated and squirted on stage. The boys loved it and tipped well. After that point was when I met Naomi. Naomi was a tall thin half black, half Asian woman in her 30s. She had a banging booty, but only B tits which were perfect cones and had huge darker brown nipples and areolas. She also had a more than generous clit and what some less cultured gentlemen would call 'beef curtains'. Naomi was bi and I was instantly attracted to her. Although I had never been with a woman Naomi sent out clear signals that she would love being my first. I fantasized about losing my Lesbian cherry sucking on that tiny dick of hers. This was the kernel of my Idea for Mark's next birthday present.

I tried to limit my club dates to once a month to improve my chances of saving this event for my husband's birthday but every time I shopped for lotion I thought about my routine and Naomi and started to soak my thong. For my sets, Naomi always sat at a table near the stage on a gentleman's lap and I always locked eyes with her when I was moaning and cumming at the end. As Mark's birthday neared and he and I had discussed a surprise present I sat with Naomi and explained my plan. Naomi did some escorting 'on the side' and when I asked what she would charge us for an overnighter she leaned in and whispered, "Bitch, you have been teasing me for months. I will bust your cherry, fuck you and your husband for the fun of it." We sealed the deal with a kiss that had any guys near us drooling and lining up for a lap dance.

I then told her I had two stipulations. "You have to get tested the week before because this is a no condom affair and I insist on getting you a limo since the venue is an hour away."

"Done!"

The morning of, Mark and I drove to the high-end auto rental place and transferred our luggage to the black Porsche 911 I had rented for Mark for the week. Mark's jaw dropped when he saw the car.

Since I quit my day job and become 'Liz B the girl with the Whore tattoo.' My income had almost tripled even after expenses and commissions. I had 4 regulars I saw twice a month, all tested regularly so we could have the intimate girlfriend experience they craved. I could easily afford to splurge on Mark, the love of my life.

Mark took the interstate past our destination so he could wind the Porsche out on the open road and then take the winding country roads back so he could drive a slalom course. He had me clutching the door handle a couple times. I was so glad about my choice. This made Mark feel alive the way escorting did for me.

12