Michelle's Birthday Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked us in, verifying my arrangements with the front desk, whirlpool bath, king sized bed and extra towels and dinner at 8:00. We sat in the bar and had a drink. I took the seat with a view of the lobby and saw Naomi walk in on Walt's arm. The limo had picked up Walt on the way and of course they knew each other from the Club. They checked in and Naomi blew me a kiss behind Mark's back. Mark caught me staring and turned to look. He caught a glimpse of her as she turned away. "Wow. She is hot. A little small on top but a great ass."

"Is that what you would like for your birthday? She was hot wasn't she? Too bad you didn't get as good a look as I did. Almost worth switching teams for."

"Honey have you ever been with another woman? Be honest, ever really wanted to?"

"There have been one or two hotties dancing at the club that I thought about. But I never acted on those thoughts."

Mark leaned toward me and ran his hand up my skirt to finger my wet cunt. "More than just thinking about it I see or feel. Maybe for your next birthday. It's only a couple months."

"Thanks, Babes. Are you planning on interviewing prospects? How would that work, do you know any lesbians?"

"I will ask Walt. He knows all kinds of things. He can probably help me find some women to pick from."

Our appetizer sampler and oysters came. I had told Mark we needed a little something in our stomachs, but we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise by getting too full. We finished and went up to our room to settle in and unpack. Mark filled the hot tub. I leapt onto the bed, to check it out. It was perfect plenty of room to play. We had brought drugs again and Mark prepared the syringes and asked if I was ready. I held up my hand, "Let's get in the tub and vape and wash first."

Mark grinned, "I suspect you have something up your sleeve. Let me get you out of those clothes and see what it is."

I giggled as I sent a text message '15 minutes'.

Mark and I washed each other and rinsed. We were relaxing and making out. I was dripping and my husband's cock was rock hard and he seemed distracted waiting for something to happen. We heard some music start up in the bedroom and my husband, the love of my life, grinned at me and looked toward the bathroom door. "Hello? Who's there? Friend or foe?"

Mark's jaw dropped when he saw the hottie from the lobby strut in saying. "Friend, I hope. Hi. I am Naomi. Happy Birthday!" Naomi set down the tray of syringes next to the tub edge and Mark noticed that there were now magically three labeled x and three labeled c. I passed Naomi the vape and she took two hits before she began to dance and strip for Mark. God damn if my husband didn't look like the proverbial 'Kid in a candy store'. When her clothes were in a pile on the floor she stepped into the tub and handed Mark one of the X and a small tube of lube. She bent over the edge of the tub and spread her firm bubble butt open for him. Mark put a drop of lube on her anus and rubbed it in with a probing finger. In went the tube and the bump and Naomi started laughing. "I don't normally allow anyone access to that area without a warmup kiss first."

Mark looked stricken at the liberty he had taken with her and took her in his arms for a passionate kiss which she returned as if they had been lovers forever. Feeling left out I crowded in and demanded my kisses. Mark and I gave each other our bumps and we settled in to give Mark's present a slow sensual wash. The suite was on the 24th floor with no near buildings that height so the bathroom had a large picture window. The natural light allowed us to inspect every inch of the lovely Naomi. We were both fascinated with her cunt and clitty. So fine. Mark ate her first and had her moaning in minutes. She had a strong orgasm and then begged my husband to fuck her. Mark looked at me and then rubbed his plum head up and down her slit while she sat on the edge of the tub. By now the X was kicking in and it was surreal watching Mark's cock spread and enter my friends cunt. His white cock disappearing into her cocoa depths, was an experience I will never forget.

Naomi pulled me in for a kiss while my husband pistoned into her hungry cunt. The kiss was magical too. Two dark fingers found my slick hole, and another caressed my nipple. She moaned out an orgasm while Mark powered up the hill and roared, "Jesus fucking Christ this feels good!" while he filled her with his seed. Mark withdrew from her, and I bent down to suck him clean. When I finished, Nae slapped me on the ass and demanded, "Clean up your husband's mess, Whore!" We all laughed hysterically before I got my first taste of her gloriously delicious cunt. Her mucky cunt flavor mixed with the familiar taste of My husband's Jazz was like ambrosia. I am sure the X contributed but my heart swelled with love for my first woman. My beautiful dark yummy goddess. Mark had drained the tub and after Nae had several orgasms on my tongue he dried off both of us with tenderness and love.

Mark led us by the hand to the bed where he stripped the bed clothes down to the sheet and threw them in a pile at the foot of the Bed. I looked him in the eye and smiling said, "This is your party. What do you want next?"

My husband looked at me with a guilty smile asked, "Would you mind me asking Naomi to suck my cock?"

I replied with sincerity, "That is what she is here for. Think of her as the human equivalent of that Sleek black Porsche, I rented for you to drive here in. Take her for a spin around the track."

Nae dropped to her knees on the pile of bedding and patted the bed in front of her. "I may not have the signage, but I am a Whore too. Let me show you what I can do with that cock." While Nae gave Mark a sweet sensual BJ I slid under her between her legs and licked her gash and sucked her clit while I watched my husband's Cock disappear into another woman's throat. Even though Mark is pretty big Nae was able to deep throat him and I was treated to the sight of her throat bulging, with each thrust. Drool started to seep out of the corners of Nae's mouth when Mark announced, "Babe get your fine ass up here so I can finish in your cunt and then watch this lovely lady clean up my second 'mess' of the day.

I was more than ready to get fucked and then eaten out by my first woman. I assumed the position and Mark turned to me and slid right into my gaping wet hole. Nae had sucked him so good his cock was about as big and hard as it ever gets. Nae came around to suck on a tit and then in for a very sensual and sloppy kiss. She exuded pheromones and sex. I was going to enjoy having her eat my cunt for this first time and many times after. Mark groaned and blew his load deep in my belly. Nae cleaned him up before giving me the best head of my life. I had never experimented with women when I was young. Understand, I don't think ill of the lesbian scene, but I grew up when it wasn't as accepted as it is now. I never had the opportunity and not being as skilled at reading people's signals as I am now, I missed out on much pleasure. Not that Mark isn't good at eating cunt, but a woman knows instinctively what buttons to push, how hard, how fast, I was hooked! Hooked on Nae, My husband's and my new favorite toy.

We heard the TV in the main room change channels and Mark went to the cracked open bedroom door. I could tell from the sound of his voice that he was smiling when he said, "Hey Walt! Get in here and help me! I have six hungry holes to feed and only one mouth and one cock." A naked Walt entered the room and dropping to his knees behind Nae started eating her gash and ass from behind. My husband climbed on the bed and thrust his semi revived cock down my throat and played with my nips.

It could be argued that both giving and receiving pleasure simultaneously is too distracting to do justice to either. We made do.

We fell into a pattern since Nae was here for Mark they paired up and Walt and I did too. The climax if you will pardon the pun occurred when Nae and I got on our knees and Mark slid into Nae's ass while Walt slid home in mine. Mark later told me that this was the best birthday ever! He felt like he was a porn star in the hottest movie he ever saw.

Shortly after that room service delivered dinner for four. Nae and I let the 20 something kid in, casually standing there totally naked while I told him where to place the service cart. Lucky for us his eyes didn't pop out of his head and plop on the carpet.

Nae and I fed Mark oysters while Walt cut the medium rare fillets and the lobster into bite sized pieces and fed us. Walt also produced some Viagra, He and Mark needed it and We ladies wanted to try it to see if it did anything for our lady parts. Mark loves my generous sensitive lips and is now obsessed with Nae's. Those parts got fatter and more inviting in about 20 minutes, after coke booty bumps, we were all ready and anxious to continue our orgy. While Nae sucked his cock, Mark watched in fascination as Walt fucked me. Mark got as close as he could and drank in the sight of Walt's tool spreading my plump wet cunt.

Later as things wound down Walt filled the tub and we all got cleaned up. Mark had us all get dressed and we went down to the bar for a drink to revisit the scene of the crime as it were. Nae and I were to go down alone first, and the boys would join us in 20. And see if we had attracted any admirers.

Two tall young Black guys that looked and acted like athlete's were chatting us up when the boys arrived. Our would-be suitors were disappointed when we introduced Mark and Walt to them. They looked like they were going to move on when Mark asked them. "If you could fuck one of these ladies, which would you choose, My wife or my mistress?"

Walt dissolved in laughter when the taller and younger of the two said, "You white people kill me. I get a ton of poon and little sister is fine but I'm a tit man."

I was wearing a just barely descent clingy white scoop neck dress and glancing around to see if anyone was watching I pulled out my right boob for them to admire. The guy reached forward but stopped himself, I looked at Mark and said, "What do you think honey, it's your birthday?"

Mark locked eyes with the guy and said, "Tits like hers are meant to be admired. A quick feel would be OK as long as no one else complains." I expected him to roughly grope me but instead I discovered that he was a gentleman. He licked his lips and traced a finger around my nipple and jewelry before he palmed my breast gently. The bartender looked like he was going to say something when the second guy declared, "I'm a booty man!" and groped Nae's ass without so much as a 'by your leave'. Walt gallantly stepped between them to protect Nae. He was much smaller than the guy but looked determined. This rude action broke the spell of rapport that guy one was trying to create and as they walked away Mr. polite slapped his friend on the back of the head.

Making eye contact with me my husband said, "Just as well. I don't know what I would have done if they asked to join us for more."

Mark grinned, "Neither do I but I suspect you would have loved it."

We finished our cocktails and left a generous tip for the tolerant bar tender. We went for a walk and found a small college bar with a tiny dance floor. We were way over dressed for the regular clientele. The boys liked it, and the girls frowned at the two sluts that slunk onto the dance floor. The music and the beat got both me and Nae juiced up as we danced with our men. At one point I backed up into Walt and he put his hands under my tits and pulled the material so tight my pierced nipples were clearly outlined.

As we left the floor a Tall blonde muttered, "Whores." Nae and I both laughed at her. I showed her my backside and pulled down the low back of my dress, so my tramp stamp was visible. Her Jaw dropped and I asked, "Do you want to join us?" She turned beet red and fled. While the guys she left behind applauded us.

I needed to get fucked. I walked up to Mark and told him. "This is fun, but I have a need, take me back to our room and fuck me." Then as the music stopped for a minute I said rather loudly. "IN the ass! I want it in the ass, Daddy!" Boys grinned and girls gasped and looked shocked.

Daddy led his two whores out and in the hotel we both dropped to our knees in the elevator. Sadly, there wasn't enough time, so we continued in our suite. We had done all the novel positions for Mark already and the urgency had faded. So, the evening continued with gentle love making, grouping, groping and the four of us drifting off in the wee hours of the morning.

I woke after dawn and ordered Cappuccinos and continental breakfast to arrive at 8:45 since the 9 AM slot was over full.

Nae and I gently woke the boys at 8:30.

We again greeted our grinning server in all our glorious skin. Nae sat on Mark's lap and fed him while she lamented. "I don't want to see this end."

Mark looked at me for approval and said, "It doesn't have to our home is yours any time you want to visit."

A limo took Walt and Nae home while Mark took us on a cross country run in the Porsche. Per my earlier discussion Walt discussed the idea of Naomi doing more escorting with us. Halfway home I got a text from Nae, 'Let's work together, Yes! When can we schedule our next threesome?'

12