Michelle's Journey Home

Story Info
Michelle left Lisa's, but she didn't expect the layby fuck.
1.2k words
4.68
9.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 11/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers

As I sat in my car, driving away from Lisa's house I couldn't get over the fact that I was still dressed as Michelle. My pretty baby pink dress covering my white panties, bra and hold ups. I had taken my pink 4" heels off as I couldn't drive in them, they were sitting on the seat next to me. I looked at the clock, half hour had past since I left Lisa's house, she was meant to be texting me to give me the padlock code so I could get changed into my man clothes, but still there was no text. I was really starting to worry as I had no way of getting into the bag due to its design. Another five mins past and my phone received a message.

'Michelle, you have been a very good girl for Simon and I. We both enjoyed cumming inside and over you. You are now our little girl and you are to come back to my house tomorrow at 6pm dressed as you are now, but you are to wear your sisters sexiest underwear. The code for the bag is 1234, I bet you hadn't even tried that silly girl.'

I continued to drive, I had to find somewhere to pull over and get changed. It wasn't long until I noticed a layby, set back from the road with tree's all around it. I decided that was the place to get changed and I pulled into the layby and stopped my car, I looked around and I appeared to be the only person in the layby. I got out of the car and leant into the back and entered the code into the lock, it popped open and I breathed a sigh of relief. It was at that point I heard a wolf whistle and I stood up and turned around.

Standing there was a man, tall and slim, I guessed in his 50's with greying hair, he was walking over towards me, his hand rubbing his crotch through his jeans. 'What's a cute girl like you doing stopping in the middle of no where? You hoping to meet me and my huge cock.' he said laughing as he got closer to me. I froze, I didn't know what to do, I had no where to run and I couldn't as I had my heels back on.

The man was standing right in front of me 'I'll let you into a little secret, Lisa said you would probably pull into this layby, she's told me all about you Mike, or should I call you Michelle? She's told me that you will be willing to suck my cock and bend over for me so I can fuck that girly little ass of yours.' No sooner as the man said that he was pushing me to my knees so my face was in line with his crotch. 'You know what to do Michelle, take my cock out and suck me,' he instructed me. Reaching up with my hands I undid his jeans and released his semi hard cock, leaning forward I opened my mouth and took his cock head into my mouth. I run my tongue around his cock head, teasing it and feeling him harden in my mouth. I took him further into my mouth, running my tongue along the base of his cock, taking him in deep until I could feel him enter my throat. His hands caressed my cheeks and I sucked on his hard cock. His hips started to rock back and forth as he slowly started to fuck my face as I sucked his big cock. I could hear him moaning, telling me that I was such a good girl and gave my face a gentle slap. I continued to suck his cock, gagging as he entered my throat as he fucked my face. My throat tightening around his cock was to much for him as he thrust one last time deep into my throat, shooting his hot cum down my throat, he tasted so bitter and I gagged on the cum he shot into my mouth and throat.

He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed hold of me, forcing me to the hood of the car, bending me over it, my little ass sticking up high in the air. He lifted the hem of my dress up exposing my pale white cheeks, the next thing I felt was his hand connecting with my right ass cheek as he spanked my ass so hard. Again and again he spanked my ass hard, I could feel my eyes welling up and tears leaking out of my eyes. The man didn't stop spanking me, I lost count around thirty as the spanks got harder and harder, my ass was burning and stinging so much. He soon stopped and I felt his hard cock against my ass crack, pulling my thong to the side I felt him pushing against my little hole with his hard cock. He didn't stop and he soon had his cock head in my ass. He continued to push, to my surprise I found myself pushing myself back onto his cock. He slapped my ass again, calling me a little slut as he thrust one last time deep into my ass. Grabbing onto my hips he began to fuck me hard. He fucked me so hard, his cock like a piston in my ass, he wasn't being at all gentle and taking my ass how he wanted. It wasn't long before I heard him scream out and he shot his load of hot man seed deep into my ass. He held his cock there for a short time before pulling out, I was exhausted and just leant over the hood of my car.

A few mins past and I stood up, the man had vanished and I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass. I felt like such a whore, I had just been fucked by a total stranger in a layby. I quickly undressed and put my man clothes on, placing the clothes Lisa had giving me in the bag. I got back into my car and started to drive home, my ass was so very sore and leaking cum. I eventually pulled up outside my house and noticed a message on my phone.

'I hope you enjoyed your layby fuck Michelle, aren't you a good little whore for me, John enjoyed fucking your face and ass and wants to do it again. Hope you got home safe, remember make sure you bring your sisters underwear tomorrow, you are going to take more cock and be a real slut for me and my friends, see you tomorrow at six.'

I couldn't believe what I was reading, but I found my cock was getting hard. I quickly went into the house and straight up to my room. Stripping naked I took my cock in my hand and started to wank myself, it didn't take long until I was cumming into my hand. Bringing my hand up to my mouth, I licked my cum out of my hand, tasting myself for the first time 'I am a girly slut, I can't wait to get my next load of hot man cum as Michelle.' I thought to myself. With that I walked to the shower room and got into the shower, washing myself clean, smiling to myself 'I am a good girl.'

bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers