Turned into Michelle

Story Info
Lisa turns Mike into Michelle during his college break.
2.7k words
4.58
41k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 11/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers

I had just got back from college for summer, back in with my folks and already I was so bored. I shut myself away in my bedroom most of the day, playing on my games console and surfing the web watching porn and going onto chat sites. It was going to be a long summer and I needed to find something to do. But what? I lived in the middle of no where and my mates were all away. Here I was, 21 years old, stuck in my room and nothing to do, oh how exciting.

I had just got back into my room after yet another boring family meal, I booted up my computer and decided to watch porn to cheer myself up. Finding a movie clip to watch I clicked the link and on screen came a gorgeous looking girl, dark hair, slim body and stunning long legs. She was wearing a vest top, short skirt, hold ups and high heels. As the movie clip started to play she started to caress her body and run her hands seductively over herself. As I watched I started to slowly wank my hardening cock, the camera lowered down her body and she started to lift her skirt up. Revealing a cute pair of panties, but to my surprise there was a huge bulge in her panties. As I watched intently she moved her panties to one side and revealed a hard cock, which she started to wank. I couldn't take my eyes off it, wanking my cock as she played with herself. What on earth was I doing, why was this movie turning me on so much. I was so close to cumming, but stopped myself, it felt wrong and I turned the movie off.

As I lay in bed that night, I couldn't stop thinking about the movie I had watched. Why had it excited me so much? I couldn't work it out, but I knew deep down it excited me. I turned my computer on and started to surf the web, I found a website about crossdressers and started to look at it. There was a chat room and I clicked on it, giving myself a user name I entered the chat room. It wasn't long before a private message box appeared 'Hi, I'm Lisa, how are you? What brings you here?' I waited and thought, not really knowing what to put. 'I'm just curious.' I replied back. 'What about?' Lisa asked. I explained about the movie I had watched and that I was curious why it turned me on so much. 'Maybe it's because you want to feel what it's like to dress as a girl or to feel what it's like to be with a girl like the girl in the movie?' Lisa said. Maybe Lisa was right, I'm a very open minded person and enjoy experimenting sexually, but I had never thought about dressing in girls clothes or being with a crossdresser. 'Who do you live with?' Lisa asked. I informed Lisa that I lived with my parents and twin sister. 'Go and get a pair of your sisters panties and try them on, then let me know how you feel.' Lisa suggested.

I couldn't believe what I was doing, she's out with her friends I thought to myself as I walked into my sisters bedroom. I headed straight to her drawers and opened the top drawer. It was full of panties, looking at them I picked a black lacy thong and went back into my room. I stripped naked and put on the lacy black thong, it felt so nice against my cock which was starting to get hard. I sent Lisa a message telling her that I had put a thong on. 'Well done, it feels good doesn't it, I should know, I've been crossdressing for many years.' Lisa informed me. We continued to chat and we soon discovered that Lisa lived in the next town from me. 'Would you like to come and see me? I can talk to you all about dressing and maybe you could try on some of my clothes.' Lisa said. I was taken aback and found myself agreeing to go and meet her the next day at her house. 'Before you turn up, make sure your body is free from any body hair.' Lisa informed me before she signed off.

I woke early the next day and went to the bath room and got in the shower. Doing as Lisa informed me, I removed the little body hair I had, I was now smooth all over from the neck down and it felt amazing. I got dressed and left the house and got into my car. As I drove to Lisa's house I was so nervous, I had butterflies in my stomach. It took me about an hour to get to Lisa's house, parking up I walked up to Lisa's front door and pressed the doorbell. The door opened and standing there was a woman in her 50's, tall, slim, black shoulder length hair wearing a red dress, black nyloned legs and black high heels. She had red lipstick on her pouting lips and a I could smell a delicate perfume coming from her, she looked and smelt amazing. 'Hi, I'm Lisa, please come in.' Lisa told me. She let me in and shut the door, she told me to follow her and she led me to a room that I could only describe as a dressing room.

'Why don't you take your boy clothes off Mike and let's get you dressed in something more pretty, I mean that's why you are here isn't it Mike?' Lisa said.

I just stood there, looking at Lisa, as she looked at me smiling. I took a deep breath and started to undress, it didn't take me long until I was standing there naked. Lisa went to some drawers and pulled out a white cotton thong and handed it to me, 'Put that on Mike,' Lisa instructed me. I pulled the thong up my legs, over my slender thighs until I had it in place. Lisa then handed me a white cotton bra, which I also put on, Lisa approached me and in her hands were two small breast forms. She placed them inside the bra I had put on, sticking them to my chest. 'Cute little B cup breasts you now have Mike.' Lisa said as she went back to the drawers, leaving me blushing. Pulling out a pair of white hold ups, Lisa gave them to me and told me to put them on. I slowly slipped my foot into one of the hold ups and pulled them up my smooth long legs until it was in place, then did the same with the other one. Lisa was now at a cupboard and pulling out a cute, short baby pink dress. Walking over to me Lisa put it over my head and slid the dress down my body and pulled up the zip. The dress was just long enough to cover the top of the white hold ups and showed off my breasts perfectly. Lisa took my hand and walked me to a chair, I sat down and Lisa started to apply make up to my face. Lisa took her time as she applied the make up and finished it off with mascara and pretty pink lip gloss. As I sat there Lisa picked up a long blond wig and put it on my head, she positioned it and brushed it into place, it came down to just below my shoulders. To finish off Lisa handed me a pair of light pink 4" high heels, telling me to put them on. I slipped one and then the other onto my feet and then Lisa helped me up and walked me over to a full length mirror.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe what I saw, I looked like a convincing college girl. 'You are no longer Mike, I shall call you Michelle.' Lisa said taking my hand and started to walk out of the room. Walking in heels was so hard, I kept loosing my balance but after a few more steps I had worked out how to walk in them. 'A natural Michelle,' Lisa said 'You are such a pretty girl Michelle, the boys are going to love you.' I could feel myself blush so much hearing Lisa say that. 'Oh yes Michelle, the boys will love you and what you will do for them, well I should say men, as a pretty girl like you should be with a man, not a silly boy.' Lisa informed me. I took a big gasp of air in, shocked and nervous with what Lisa had just said. 'You are going to be a good girl for me aren't you Michelle and you will do as I ask of you Michelle, you are going to loose your girly virginity today, you are going to feel a nice big cock inside your pussy and you are going to take all of his seed.' Lisa told me.

I was in shock, what on earth was I doing, this had gone to far I thought to myself, as there was a knock at the front door. 'Go and answer the door Michelle and be nice to Simon.' Lisa instructed me. I was stuck to the spot, unable to move 'NOW Michelle, do as you are told, like a good girl.' Lisa half shouted at me. I walked to the front door shaking, not knowing what was going to happen. I opened the door and standing there was a man in his 60's with a big build, grey hair and a lovely smile. 'Hi I'm Simon, you must be Michelle, Lisa has told me all about you and how much you want to feel my big cock inside your pussy.' Simon walked in, shutting the door behind him and grabbed hold of me, pulling me into his strong arms and started to kiss me. I went all weak and found myself letting him kiss me, his tongue entering my mouth. To my own surprise I found myself kissing him back, my tongue entering his mouth, as our kiss became ever so passionate.

'Hello Simon,' I heard Lisa say. Simon broke our kiss and as Lisa approached she patted my tiny pert bottom. Leaning forward, Lisa kissed Simon fully in front of me whilst I watched. Breaking the kiss, Lisa pointing at me, saying 'How did I do with this one?' 'You have exceeded yourself this time Lisa, we are going to have so much fun with Michelle,' replied Simon.

Simon took hold of my wrist and walked me to the sitting area and told me to get onto my knees. He stood in front of me and undid his jeans and let them fall to the floor. His big hard cock sprung out in front of my face, 'Suck his cock Michelle,' I heard Lisa say. Not knowing what I was doing, I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth, my pink lip glossed lips touching his skin. I could smell a musky man scent as I started to suck his cock head, using my tongue to flick over the tip. I could hear him moan as I sucked him, taking him further into my mouth, just like I had seen in the porn movies I had watched. His cock was now rock hard in my mouth as I sucked him, using my tongue to tease the underside. Simon grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock further into my mouth and down my throat. I started to gag, my mascara running down my pretty cheeks. Simon all of a sudden pulled out and picked me up, he was ever so strong and moved me to the sofa were Lisa was sitting.

Lisa was sitting on the sofa, her red dress raised up to her hips, her red lace panties pulled to the side and her cock in her hand wanking at what she had been seeing. Simon positioned me in front of Lisa and moved my head towards her cock, I knew what was expected of me and I took Lisa's cock into my mouth. She wasn't as big as Simon and I could easily take her into my mouth. Her lace panties brushing against my nose as I took her all in. I could feel Simon lift the back of my dress up and then pulling my white cotton thong down my thighs. I could feel his cock against my ass as he started to part my cute little ass cheeks apart with his hands. The tip of his cock was now rubbing against my tight little hole. 'This is going to hurt Michelle, I'm going to take your virginity and make your ass pussy mine.' Simon informed me. No sooner as he finished saying that, he pushed his big cock into me. It hurt and I screamed, but it was muffled due to Lisa's cock being in my mouth. Simon continued to push his cock into me, deeper and deeper into my once virgin ass, until he was all the way in. My once tight little ass was now stretched wide, accommodating Simon's big hard cock. He took hold of my hips and started to fuck me, pulling nearly all the way out before ramming his cock all the way back into me. My screams, turned into moans as the pain turned into pleasure.

I continued sucking Lisa's cock, she was so hard and telling me that I was such a good girl. Hearing this made me feel so good and I sucked her cock harder, my pink lip gloss covering her cock. It wasn't long until I felt her hips start to buck as she pulled out of my mouth and cum all over my face. Eagerly I wanted to taste her, taking her cock back into my mouth I sucked her cock clean, taking all the cum I could and swallowing it. Simon was now pounding my ass with his big cock, long hard thrusts, with one last hard thrust he exploded into my ass, flooding me with stream after stream of hot cum. He kept his cock in my ass, as he caught his breath back. I had a cock in my mouth and one in my ass, loads of hot cum inside me and covering my face, I felt like such a dirty girl and I loved the feeling.

Simon pulled out of me, stood up and pulled his jeans up 'Until next time,' he said as he walked out of the room and out of the house. Lisa stood me up and looking into my eyes, my face covered in her cum, she smiled saying. 'Time for you to go home Michelle, your man clothes are in a bag by the front door, this bag is padlocked with a number combination. I will give you the code 30 mins after you leave.' She walked me to the front door and opened it, handing me the bag with my man clothes in. 'You will be coming back again soon when I tell you to, now go Michelle.' Lisa instructed me. I took hold of the bag and took one step outside, Lisa slammed the door shut behind me. I was dressed and had to walk to my car as Michelle, I was so scared as I started to walk to my car, worried if I would be seen. As I walked I could feel Simon's cum leaking out of my ass and down the inside of my thighs. I made it to my car and got in, looking in the mirror I could see that my mascara was all over my cheeks and my face was covered in Lisa's cum, I smiled to myself, I now knew why I was so turned on by the movie I saw the night before. As I started my car and pulled away thought to myself, 'How am I going to get cleaned up before I get home?' Panic set in as I began to drive home.

bottomfun
bottomfun
69 Followers