Michelle's Last Night Home Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to bring my cock into action; I started at the bottom with Michelle; she was at the perfect height for my cock to be on my knees. I positioned my tip at her entrance, and slowly pushed, she willingly opened for me and in my cock slid, I only went half way down my shaft before slowly withdrawing until just my tip was just inside then pushed in again. But again only half my cock, on the next stroke I kept on pushing until I was completely buried inside her cunt that was warm and wet and tight around my cock. Michelle let out a gasp of pleasure, and I slid backwards before thrusting forward, again and again, I could see that Caitlyn had slipped her hands under Michelle's breasts and was playing with her nipples.

Ohh god that was feeling so good, but it was time to share my cock with Caitlyn, and I adjusted my position so that I could easily penetrate her pleasure box that used to be framed with red /auburn pubic hair but now was completely hairless. I noticed that Michelle had slid her hand under her crotch and was quietly fingering her clit. What a sight as I slid my cock into Caitlyn and pushed as deep as I could then started to thrust in and out increasing the pleasure for my cock on every thrust forward as Caitlyn's pussy responded by leaking more wetness.

Time to go back to Michelle who was still touching herself, her pussy was oozing wetness, I pointed my cock and pushed deep and hard, "aaggh yes, fuck me, fuck me" Michelle moaned. I did exactly that thrusting as hard as I could, again and again, my cock was starting to swell," Oh fuck I can feel your cock growing harder" cried Michelle, "Oh yeah hit me there, yes ohh hit me there again, Fuuck I'm cuming." I continued to pump her pussy but still had unfinished business with Caitlyn, so I slipped out of Michelle as she slumped down and went straight back into Caitlyn with my cock covered in Michelle's cum.

"Okay Rick, I want to feel you cum in me,... I want you to fill me up" challenged Caitlyn. My first few strokes were slow but long as I positioned myself and Caitlyn's hips with my hands, I can see Michelle slipping out under Caitlyn sliding back under her, she comes completely out and Caitlyn repositions herself on the cushions her hips up in the air so that I can get my cock deep into her. Michelle flips over and places her face directly under Caitlyn's clit, which she now attacks with her tongue. "Ohh god, Rick Michelle is licking my clit while your cock is fucking me, fuck me hard... fuck me with that big cock." This was so hot; I could feel my balls hitting Michelle's chin as she licked and sucked at Caitlyn whose pussy was starting to squeeze me tight. "Ohh fuck I'm coming too Rick, I'm cuming, fill me up... fill me up... fuuck, fuuck" Caitlyn screamed.

That had my cock and mind past the point of no return, and I started to explode deep into Caitlyn. Then I felt a hand on my cock and slip it out of Caitlyn's pussy, and straight into Michelle's mouth as my balls now being gently squeezed with her other hand, continued to pump the cum out of my cock. "Ooh, fuuck...Ooooh, fuuck" was all I could say.

We all took some big slow breaths, as our minds and bodies came out of their high state of sexual arousal. I sank down and joined the girls on the floor, resting my head on Michelle's thigh, while Caitlyn rested her head on her stomach. We were just gently stroking each other; I was feeling the smooth softness of their skin and Michelle was running her fingers through my hair. No one spoke; we were just enjoying the high's our body and mind had just taken us too.

It was Michelle who spoke first, "Ohh that was way better than I imagined it to be, hmm thank you, thank you. It has been a week where I have fulfilled all my fantasies, just how lucky am I. Come on let's grab some drinks and head for the Jacuzzi, you both are staying the night, It will probably be the last morning just the three of us wake up naked together, that is something we can dream about tonight."

The rest of the evening was very tame and chilled, the three of us just quietly chatted and laughed as we drank beers and wines in the Jacuzzi, then we watched a movie, Rick was the first to wander up to the bedroom, Caitlyn and I watched the end of the movie and then decided it was time for sleep. Rick had taken up the middle space and was already in a deep sleep, we both took a side each and soon, all three of us were dead to the world.