Michelle's River Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you just gonna leave your bottoms on now?" Sarah teased Michelle.

"YES!"

"You already had them off before"

"Yeah but that when I was...underwater"

"What if the guys took their shorts off first?" Sarah asked with a sly smile.

"No way!" she protested, giggling.

"I mean we know you already liked getting naked with Ted..." Sarah teased.

"I wasn't-...I mean..."

Sarah laughed, "It's fine hun. So then...what about maybe just the back?"

Michelle considered it...that wasn't so bad was it? It was only her butt. But she couldn't just DO that, could she? Then, she had an idea.

"Ok but you AND Kelly have to do it too!" she countered.

Sarah considered for a second, shrugged, then said, "Sure!" Michelle had at least thought she might protest a little bit but she guessed she should have known they'd be up for it.

Kelly had started dancing with Brent. Sarah went to her and whispered in her ear, and Kelly just nodded. She reached down to her bottoms, hooking her thumbs under the waist strings. AS she shook her hips to the beat she pulled them down slowly, revealing her cute buttcheeks, while Sarah just pulled them down quickly, to Michelle's astonishment. These girls seemed to have no problems at all showing off their bodies.

"Alright guys, a deals a deal!" Sarah shouted to Ted and Brent. The two guys gave each other what seemed to be a knowing look, before suddenly untying, then pulling down their shorts, their dicks popping into view. Michelle couldn't help herself and squealed at the sight. The boys smiled proudly as she laughed in embarrassment. She tried not to look too hard but found herself stealing glances at their privates.

Sarah looked at her expectantly. Her chest fluttering, Michelle reached down and began slowly sliding the back of her bottoms down, excitement flowing through her at the thought that she was exposing herself further. She looked back at her ass as she did so, seeing it slowly come into view. She let her bottoms stop right under her buttcheeks, lifting her butt slightly. This wasn't too bad - at least her front was still covered, right?

Kelly danced over to her and bounced her bare ass against her and Michelle screamed again, before bursting into laughter. She turned and bounced her ass back against her friends'. They shook their asses against each other, before Sarah started swatting them playfully, causing them both to crack up.

"You guys, this is fun but we should really just get naked...if Kelly and I do it will you?" Sarah asked Michelle excitedly. Michelle knew the question was coming. Would it be THAT BAD to get totally naked? She was having tons of fun, her friends would be joining her, and the guys were already naked. She never dreamed she'd be doing this at the beginning of the day. Still, Michelle just nodded yes.

"Yes!" Sarah celebrated. "Ready babe?" she looked to Kelly. Kelly nodded and they both, without hesitation, dropped their bottoms off them, their privates coming into full view. Michelle's mouth dropped. She continued to be astounded at their comfort with their whole bodies, especially around all of these cute guys.

Her turn. She slipped her fingers under her bikini and, biting her lip and blushing, started to pull them down. The fabric slipped away from her body and her heart skipped as her labia came into view, to the cheers of the rest of her new friends on the raft. Quickly, she pulled them the rest of the way down, stepped out of them, and let out a cheer for herself.

She looked down, seeing her naked pussy out in the open for the first time. It was incredibly odd to see her nude body in this setting...she definitely felt some pangs of embarrassment, but also she had to admit, such a rush of excitement! She'd never shown any other guys her privates before today, but any of the guys there could see them now.

Then again, she couldn't help but feel like now she kinda wanted people to see her naked body. Knowing that everyone that was looking could see her pussy and her butt out in the open was just sorta hot! So what if she was naked? It's just body parts that everyone has, and everyone has seen in some form or another. And she was pretty sure the guys wouldn't mind - hell most guys were always wanting to see girls naked weren't they?

She looked around as she danced around on the raft, shaking her naked ass playfully. She was surrounded by guys - really handsome guys, who'd all joined her in getting naked. They were so fit: their chests, shoulders, stomachs and arms toned. She saw their cocks bouncing as they danced around her and she smiled to herself. Until then she'd only seen a handful of dicks, mostly just Steve's...but now there was a whole group of them around her. She allowed herself to think about what those cocks might look like hard. The notion sent pleasurable waves through her chest. She could fantasize right? Nothing wrong with thoughts she kept to herself. She thought about their hard cocks pressing against her skin, and what they'd feel like in her hand...what they'd feel like, and taste like with her lips wrapped around them. She thought about their hard bodies pressed against hers, with the wonderful sensation of their dicks slowly sliding into her...

She was touching her body now as she danced to herself. God she could possibly have all of that if she wanted, she thought to herself with a rush of anxious pleasure. That would be so fucking hot! She could experience that fantasy in real life. She knew she shouldn't...she had a boyfriend...but thinking that she could was still incredibly exciting.

She suddenly felt a familiar hand creep across her stomach to her surprise, then delight. Ted's toned chest and stomach pressed against her back, soon followed by a slight tickle on her asscheek. She looked over her shoulder and saw his handsome smile beaming back at her.

***

Steve was in the water, still dancing to himself, lost in his thoughts and the scene unfolding in front of him. He was transfixed watching these other hot, naked girls dancing around, shaking their asses. He absolutely couldn't believe this was actually happening. He couldn't believe these girls were exposing their whole bodies for everyone to see. The molly was helping dirty thoughts float to his mind's surface. He wondered to himself if these girls were going to fuck any of these guys later. A rush of drugged up pleasure went through him thinking about one of those girls deciding to let one of these guys slip their hard cocks into them. Maybe they'd do it right out in the open where he could watch.

And these girls were naked because of Michelle. Michelle's exploring had created this hot situation. That could make it ok to let her continue, right? He really did enjoy that Michelle was feeling so comfortable with herself. Of course he was a bit confused about how he should feel about her naked, dancing around with all of these naked guys. But how could he be mad if she was having fun though? Should he feel jealous? He felt so good, but his girlfriend WAS naked, and was shaking her butt against the crotch of this other guy, a guy she'd only just met that day. He wanted her to be happy and have fun...but he didn't want her to do something she'd regret. She probably wouldn't though...she was just teasing those guys, surely. She would keep teasing them, and the other single girls would get REALLY crazy.

***

Michelle figured it wasn't so bad to dance this way against Ted's crotch. This was really just more of the same of what they had done earlier in the water. Steve had been so nice to let her explore her body and have fun with her friends. Still, it felt really naughty feeling his dick bumping up against her ass as she danced against him. His warm skin pressed against her back made her chest heave as she leaned back into him once again.

She felt Ted's cock growing hard against her ass as it had before when they were dancing in the water. She looked over and saw Kelly on Brent's lap in one of the seats of the raft. She was grinding her ass against his crotch. She sighed at the sight of it. God, that had to feel incredible. She thought of how she could have the same thing herself right then...

Fuck it, she thought to herself, why shouldn't she try the same thing herself? Who knew when she'd have a chance like this again? She grabbed Ted's hand and led him to an open seat on the raft. What exactly was she going to do? At that point she wasn't thinking about what made sense, only what felt good. He sat down first and she instinctively sat on his lap, his cock now firmly pressed against her butt. She figured this wasn't much worse than the dancing they'd just done. She leaned forward against him on the seat, feeling his hard dick pressing against her labia. She felt him sigh and she did too at this wonderful sensation. She figured it wouldn't hurt to just...feel his cock a little bit with her pussy. She knew nobody could see, only that she was naked on his naked lap. She slowly slid her slit higher on his lap, her pussy lips caressing the underside of his cock and sending a deep shudder throughout her pelvis and body.

Michelle's exposed privates slid against the length of Ted's cock, causing them both to sigh. It was so warm and hard! It was just incredible to feel sliding against her hot, wet cunt. She looked up at him and they smiled at each other, enjoying each other and their bodies as they rubbed back and forth.

She hoped Steve wasn't watching, or that hopefully he didn't mind. He'd said he just wanted her to have a good time at the party, and she was having the best time of her life right now. Wouldn't he understand that? She looked over and saw Kelly smiling back at her, grinding on the guy's cock. They laughed at the sight of each other.

***

He could see her on his lap. His girlfriend was naked on another guy's lap, rubbing herself against his crotch. This was...this was wrong wasn't it? They didn't look like they were completely having sex or anything. Maybe he was just being a prude? Kelly was doing the same with Brent on the other seat.

Steve was transfixed on the scene. Michelle had the hard cock of this stud in her hand, lined up against her pussy. Ted's cock wasn't in her yet as far as Steve could tell, but it was definitely close.

But a thought creeped into his head: what if she DID fuck him? What if his cute, reserved girlfriend ended up naked in front of everyone, letting this guy she just met slide his thick cock into her pussy while they all could see? She was most of the way there at this point. Some part of him felt like he should try to stop this, but he was in no state to do so, he just felt too good. He felt incapable of being the "bad guy" stopping her fun. He'd have to trust her to do what she thought was right. Maybe this was only just fun dancing.

***

It wasn't supposed to go any further than this but...fuck...oh god...she really, really wanted to feel this dick in her. She wanted it inside her pussy so bad, filling her wet cunt up completely. She wanted to feel it entering her, she wanted to feel it piping in and out of her tight hole, stretching her out. And if she wanted, she knew she could feel it. It was right there.

She looked over at Kelly again: her hand was on Brent's chest and she was gyrating her hips against his. She couldn't tell for sure if she was fucking him yet, but, well, she might as well have been the way she was moving against him. Kelly's expression was stern and focused, obviously most concerned with pleasuring herself at that moment.

What if...? Nobody except them would need to know...but what if she just felt it inside her? She wouldn't start fucking him or anything, she could just feel it go in her a little? She looked to Kelly again - still grinding. Kelly was probably going to fuck him, Michelle figured. She just...she wanted so badly to know what it would feel like to have a cock in her pussy while she was feeling this good. She grabbed his cock by the base and slowly slid it up to her hole. She decided it would be ok to just leave it right there for now. It wouldn't go in, just rub against her hole. That would be ok. She moved it around her hole, teasing herself with the tip of it. He moaned at this and she realized she wasn't the only one being teased. She thought about how disappointed they'd both be if she left it at this. She thought how incredible they could both feel right then. She only had to let it slip into her and she could feel the wonderful sensation and then she could take it right out. What was wrong with that? She had such an incredible opportunity. And Steve had said she could keep having fun and exploring.

She heard whimpering and looked over again. Kelly was bouncing up and down on Brent's lap, his hard cock appearing, then disappearing between her legs. Oh my god she's...she's doing it...she fucking him! She couldn't believe what she was witnessing. This cute young girl was actually having sex with a guy, right out in the open! Kelly's face was contorted with pleasure as she rode Brent's cock. The yearning for that same sexual release glowed stronger in Michelle's chest.

***

Steve's mouth was hanging open. His sexual fantasy for this trip was coming true - sort of. Michelle's cute new friend was fucking a lucky guy, right there! But what was Michelle doing? She'd already done her part making this party as wild as he could've hoped, why was she still naked, moving on this guy's lap this way?

***

Michelle felt like whimpering just like Kelly was from the sexual energy running through her. She'd never felt so ready to explore. Ted's cock head was slightly pressed against her wet pussy hole. What if she just let it...press in a little? That wouldn't be that bad would it? She could just let herself feel the sensation of his cock spreading her open slightly. She let gravity help her as she slowly lowered herself further. She felt the pleasure begin to emanate through her as her pussy slowly stretched out around the head of his dick. Was this "in"? She didn't know. She let a little more push into her and the pleasure intensified. Ted's hands squeezed her waist and he groaned. This must be torture for him, she thought to herself anxiously. She figured she might as well...would it be so bad if she just put it all the way in? She didn't need protection did she? She was on the pill, and figured he was probably clean or he'd say something. Plus, she wanted so badly to feel the real thing, his bare cock against her raw pussy.

She'd just let herself feel it all the way in her pussy, then take it out. It's not really fucking if it's not going in and out right? She lowered herself further, a moan escaping her as his cock filled her pussy even more. "Oh my god, his dick is going in," she thought to herself. "I'm feeling his cock inside me..."

She let more slip into her, every millimeter making her feel more and more full. His cock stretched her out so perfectly, her lips stretching wide around his prick. Her pussy was so wet he was having no problem sliding all the way in her.

Finally, she reached the bottom. His cock was all the way in her. His balls tickled her ass and her clit grazed his pelvis. The feeling was unbelievable. She loved being so close to him, being so filled with him. And she was impressed with herself that she could take his whole dick inside her.

She'd have to take it out. But, well, she was already here. What if she just felt it go in and out a couple of times? That wouldn't hurt would it?

***

Is she...is his...?

His girlfriend was completely naked, on the lap of this stud who was also naked. Her ass was against his balls, and just visible was her tight young pussy lips, completely wrapped around his hard cock. Oh my god, Steve thought to himself, his cock isin her. He couldn't believe what he was seeing: she wasfucking him. He had figured she only thought of this guy as a friend she was having maybe too much fun with, but this wassex. She was only supposed to dance with him, maybe tease him. The other girls were supposed to fuck, not her.

His mouth fell open as he witnessed Michelle's perfect young, unprotected pussy all the way to the base of Ted's cock. His girlfriend was now unmistakably fucking another guy, cheating right in front of him. Was this really happening?

***

Michelle had already made it to this point; she'd stepped to the edge. She knew couldn't just leave his dick in her...she had to know what it felt like to fuck. She just had to. Lifting herself up, she let his cock slip halfway out of her before slowly pressing down again, filling her again. Bolts of pleasure jolted through her and a moan escaped from Ted.

She began completely sliding up and down his cock, truly fucking him...and it was even better than she imagined. She decided then she didn't care about whether this was right or ok any longer, she just needed to fuck. Incredible sensations coursed from her pelvis through her body, and she began moaning. It was just incredible, the feeling of his wonderful cock filling and emptying her as she rode him. His warm, hard dick sent waves of energy through her with each gyration on him.

Soon she began bouncing her young, fit ass against his legs. His hands were all over her body. God she was getting fucked! This was so bad...but so hot. She couldn't believe how hot he was. She'd never been with such a hot guy before. And his dick was so...thick. His girth stretched her wet pussy out wider than she'd ever felt; she LOVED it!

***

She was completely riding Ted's cock now. Steve watched on as his beautiful girlfriend slid her pussy up and down on this guy's dick, whining with enthusiasm. Her naked body glistened in the sun, her cries of pleasure audible over the music. He saw her face, her jaw moving back and forth and her eyes not seeming to focus on much - from the molly? Or sex? Or both? Her perky tits bounced up and down with each thrust into her. He could see her pussy, stretched wide completely around this guy's pole. His dick was pumping all the way in and out of Michelle's cunt as she rode him.

What was he supposed to do? It was up to her to stop this but she didn't look like she was even close to wanting to. She looked like she loved every inch of this stud's hard prick she was getting. He heard the familiar sounds of her moans as she rode Ted.

***

"Mmmmmff...ohhh...ohhhhhh...oh god...ahhhh...unnnghh!" she whined between bounces. Ted grabbed handfuls of her ass and she bit her lip. It felt so bad, and yet so hot feeling him grab her butt like this. He bounced her harder on his cock and she cried out even louder as the sensation increased. His dick filled her so well, occupying every bit of her pussy with each push into her. Her clit ground against his pelvis each time she reached the base of his cock. His dick pressed against her g-spot over and over as she rode up and down, up and down. Waves emanated from her cunt through her body from every bounce.

Once again she couldn't believe how surreal the situation was. Anyone could see her, totally naked, fucking the hard cock of a guy she just met. Was Steve watching? It was too late, and didn't matter now. What mattered most to her was getting as much of Ted's wonderful dick in and out of her pussy as possible, over and over again. Wouldn't Steve want her to feel as good as possible?

Kelly cried out across the giant raft as she continued her enthusiastic riding. Michelle had never had sex with more than just her boyfriend present. Getting to see, and experience this other cute girl letting this guy fuck her right in front of her was wildly erotic to Michelle at that moment.

Ted moved his hands from her ass to her tits and she smiled. She moved her own hands over his and squeezed, trying to get him to grope her a bit harder. He got the picture and gruffly grabbed her perky tits as she bounced, adding another level to her pleasure. "God this was what it's like to be fucked right", she thought to herself. "No wonder women become so promiscuous!"