Michelle's River Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out, up and down, empty and full, what an incredible feeling it was to have this cock fucking her. She looked around some to take in the scene she was a part of. Surrounding her were the guys and the girls, some still dancing, some guys stroking their cocks, all of them watching her. She smiled at them in between moans and they cheered for her. She had to admit she felt...proud?...of the show she was putting on. She thought of all the guys that were watching her, stroking their cocks while seeing her naked and fucking Ted. Did they want to fuck her too? She thought of all of them and how she could let them all fuck her if she wanted...that they were all going to squirt their cum at some point...

The thought sent her into the beginnings of her orgasm. The pleasure from her pussy intensified throughout her body as she grinded her clit into him.

"Ohhhh goddd...OH! OH GOD! OHHH FUCK TED! FUCK I'M GONNA COOMME! OHHHHHHHHH I'MMM COMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!" she screamed as euphoria washed over her. Her vision blurred and her body began to shake as an orgasm far more intense than she'd ever had coursed through her whole body. She was screaming, losing control of herself and her body in front of everyone. She'd never felt anything like this. But the setting, Ted's cock, and the molly had unlocked a level of pleasure she couldn't comprehend.

***

Steve moaned to himself. He'd made Michelle cum a handful of times before...but he had never heard her scream like this. He'd never seen her come like this. He felt the strangest combination of emotions: shame that she was enjoying herself more than she ever had before with another man, but also pleasure at the sexy sounds she was making he'd never heard before.

***

Her orgasm subsiding, she flipped over. She was being such a bad girl already and, well, if she was going to act slutty, she guessed she felt like she wanted to get fucked like a bad girl too. She'd never let Steve fuck her from behind; she'd always been too self-conscious about it...and yet she wanted Ted to take her this way more than anything now. Putting her ass in the air facing him, she felt like such a sexy, naughty girl. She knew he'd be able to see her pussy, her ass, everything, and shewanted him to.

***

Steve was in complete disbelief. Michelle was positioning herself to get fucked from behind! He'd hardly even seen Michelle's pussy from behind before, and yet now anyone, and especially Ted, could see it as she placed in the air for him to fuck. It was so fucking hot to him, seeing her pussy from the back this way. Her perfect pussy lips glistened with her wetness, just unhidden from under her wonderful, shapely ass. Ted grabbed a big handful of her fit asscheek as he guided his cock to her hole once again. She sighed as he brushed her whole cunt with his cockhead before aiming into her pussy hole from the back. His dick disappearing into her, Steve witnessed her getting fucked from behind for the first time. He could only imagine what Michelle's tight, wet pussy must have felt like for Ted that way. Her soft ass bounced into him as he buried his cock all the way to the hilt and Steve heard an unmistakable yelp escape her.

She fluidly backed her ass into him with each thrust, her skin slapping Teds. God she looked so dirty. She looked back at him, her face contorted with pleasure from the dicking he was giving her. Her moaning started up again.

Steve didn't care anymore. He discretely took his shorts down, the cool water flowing over his dick. He grabbed it and stroked it to the sight of his girlfriend getting fucked hard doggystyle in front of everyone. Euphoria spread through him like wildfire as he rubbed himself to the sight.

***

"Oh...oh yes Ted...oh god...oh my god it's so deep" she moaned as he pumped into her from behind. Sarah, who'd been dancing and watching up until then, kneeled in front of her.

"Wowwww you're so hot Michelle...how does that dick feel?"

"Mmmph...fuckkk...it feels so good" she moaned, enjoying the naughty interaction.

"I bet it does! Get it girl!" Sarah encouraged, swatting her lightly on the butt, bringing a smile to Michelle's face.

Meanwhile, Ted was going to town on her pussy from the back. She loved the incredibly deep feeling of his dick penetrating her over and over. She loved feeling her ass bounce against him as he piped into her.

She looked back to Kelly, who, to her surprise, was looking at her too. She smiled and so did her friend. She looked so hot: naked, moaning, with her legs spread for Brent, who was thrusting into her again and again.

God this was so fucking dirty. She was naked, getting fucked doggystyle out in the open where everyone at the party could watch if they wanted. This hot guy she had just met was pumping his bare cock into her pussy from behind. He had a full view of her ass clapping into him. And she wascheating. She was fucking another man. She knew she should stop immediately, but every inch of her body was saying she should continue.

She began to come again from the thoughts. Her whining intensified and Ted's strokes once again began sending shockwaves of incredible feelings through her pelvis and body.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuccccckkkkk! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!! FUUUUCCCKK MEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEED! OHHHHHHHHH YEEESSSS YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" she erupted.

***

Watching Michelle cum so hard getting fucked doggystyle was astonishing. Still glowing from the molly, he felt almost like he was dreaming. Watching Ted's thick, hard, bare cock piping in and out of his beautiful girlfriend, her toned ass bouncing with each stroke, her mouth agape and crying out from every deep strike into her tight young pussy was absolutely surreal. Hearing her wailing in unbridled orgasm while being fucked hard from behind like a dirty slut had him almost in a trance. His girlfriend was cumming incredibly hard on this stranger's prick right in front of him. She was absolutely loving getting fucked like this. Steve wondered for a moment if she'd ever want to have sex with him again.

***

She knew what she wanted next. She wanted to spread her legs wide for him, like Kelly had for Brent. She wanted him to have full access to her wet pussy he'd just made cum so strongly. She pushed off his cock and flipped over to her back, opening her thighs and rubbing her clit. Ted grabbed his cock and guided it to her glistening slit. Teasing her pussy with it a couple times, he finally pushed his cock back into her hole. A heavy moan emanated from both of them as he filled her tight cunt completely once again, before beginning to slide in and out as he had before.

As he pumped in and out of her, she smiled up at her wonderful partner. He returned a smile and grabbed her hips, getting leverage to pipe his cock into her even harder. A swell of happiness went through her chest. This was just so FUN! Ted was helping her access the darkest, dirtiest parts of her sexual self.

She cried out as his skin slapped against hers. She loved this intense feeling of getting fucked hard. It was so incredibly raw. She reached up to feel his stomach as he thrust into her, his hard muscles so exciting under her fingers.

***

Steve was completely transfixed on the scene: on his girlfriend's bouncing tits as this other man's cock thrust into her. On his girlfriend's cries of pleasure as she fucked. On his girlfriend's tight young pussy, and the thick, hard cock sliding into it again and again as she cheated on him. He could see it, see perfectly Ted's dick pumping in and out of her cunt. He could see her pussy lips stretching wide around his prick easily disappearing into her.

***

The warm, yet fading sun glowed on the front of her naked body once again as Ted continued rhythmically fucking her. His hands were on her thighs, spreading her legs that much further, for deeper access. Her mouth was permanently open now as the groans and gasps escaped her.

Slapping of skin sounded from the other side of the raft, and Michelle looked toward her cute, slutty friend. She was standing, bent over, with Brent behind her, pumping away into her young cunt. Her ass rippling with each thrust into her. She began crying out loudly and repeatedly - it looked and sounded like she was cumming really hard.

She looked back down, seeing the shaft of his cock continue to leave then enter her. His wonderful, hot, thick hard cock. She loved it. She couldn't tell anyone, not even Ted, but this was now feeling like the best dick she'd ever gotten. The way it stretched her out as it slid in and out of her. How deep inside her pussy it went. The way Ted ground his pelvis into her clit as his cock split her open wide. His breathing started to become more labored.

"Oh fuck Michelle...I'm gonna come soon...can I...can I come on you?" he asked through his moans. She hadn't yet considered that he might come soon, much less where, but on her seemed as good as anywhere...and she was so happy he asked! She nodded and managed to get out a short "Yes!" between moans.

He pulled his cock out of her and stroked over her, and she realized then what was about to happen. This wonderful cock, which had just made her come repeatedly, was about to spray Ted's hot cum all over. "Ohhh god yes Ted! Please come! Please!" Michelle begged. She wanted his cum so fucking bad. She wanted to see his perfect cock squirt his hot cum for her. He was going to cum because of her. He was going to cum on her. He moaned loudly and she rubbed her pussy as she watched him fist his long, throbbing cock. Finally, a rope of white, milky cum sprayed from his dick on her cleavage, stomach, and hand rubbing her clit, and with that her orgasm started one more time.

"OHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!! OHHHHH YESSSSSS TEDDDD CUMMMM!! CUMMMMM PLEAASSEEEEE OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!" She wailed loudly, begging Ted to shoot his cum on her as she came. He shot another spray, this one landing on one of her tits and she whined with pleasure. Watching his cock pulsing and erupting with cum because of her and her body was so unbelievably hot to her. He moaned loudly, unleashing another squirt between her tits and on her stomach. He aimed the next shot right at her hand rubbing her clit, his warm spunk coating her fingers as she squirmed from her continuing orgasm.

***

Steve's mouth had dropped in total disbelief. His beautiful, reserved, good-natured girlfriend was letting this new man squirt his cum all over her. It was just another thing he'd never even considered that she'd let anyone do. Each white stream coated her further and she didn't seem to be able to get enough of it, crying out again and again in blissful orgasm. She looked like a total party slut.

***

Ted slid his dick against her pussy lips for the last few dribbles of hot cum erupting from him. They moaned together several times before he leaned down and kissed her, somehow for the first time. Their lips instinctively moved into each other, his tongue dancing into her mouth soon after.

Ted broke the kiss to speak, "That was incredible..." he said through heavy breathing.

"That was AMAZING!!" Michelle exclaimed. "Thank you so much Ted..."

"So...do you wanna go join the party again?"

"Definitely!" She said excitedly. She felt transformed, like a totally new person, and she wanted to try her new self out on the world.

The light was fading as she hopped down off the raft into the water, dipping her chest in to rinse the cum and sweat off her. She felt a complete sense of wellbeing. Seeing Steve next to her, she smiled and waved at him.

Washing Ted's semen off her chest for a few more seconds as he approached her, she stood up and went to give him a hug. Confused about, well, everything, he lightly hugged her back. He didn't want to be mad at her, but he knew this couldn't be right.

Michelle thought of what she would say. She knew she'd been...bad, but she just felt so incredible, and so brand new. Was he there the whole time? If so, why didn't he stop them?

"What did you see?" she asked, passing the buck to him to acknowledge what had just transpired.

"Well, you and Ted...um...doing it" Steve said, timidly. He realized he felt...intimidated...?...by her now.

"Um...well...I'm just, I was having so much fun babe. And I'm just in this new mindset and feel really sexy" she explained. It was the honest truth to her. "I mean...did you think I looked sexy?"

Steve thought about it. He couldn't deny he'd edged himself almost to completion while he watched her fuck. But hadn't she just fucked another guy? He knew he was in the right to be angry.

"I guess so..." he said, his voice trailing off.

She saw just under the water, his shorts weren't visible. "Were you going to join us?"

"Oh no...I felt weird about it..." he mumbled back.

"You should've!" She shouted excitedly, but remembered her confusion. "But, so then, why are your shorts down?"

Steve had no good answer or excuse. Everything that came to his mind seemed like a terrible lie.

"I just wanted to experience what you all did being naked" Steve explained with a small shrug.

She realized that he hadn't freaked out yet about this. And she realized she possibly had a bit of an idea why. She reached down and grabbed for his dick, feeling his still very hard prick brush against her fingers, then took it in her hand. Steve's breath withdrew.

"Did you...like watching me do it with Ted?" she asked, hopefully.

Steve said nothing. He had no idea how to react. The evidence was right there in her hand.

Michelle began slightly stroking him up and down. His legs gave a bit, but he righted himself. She continued, wordless, her excitement growing.

Steve had already gotten himself close to the brink of cumming while he watched her, so her stroking him had him rapidly approaching his orgasm. His hips thrust into her...the molly was making all of this hard to resist. She reached down with her other hand and found his hand, then brought it to her pussy...like she'd done with Ted earlier. She hoped...maybe he'd want to please her too?

His feeling her bare pussy unfortunately was too much to handle. His breathing became labored as he felt the swelling pleasure of his cock beginning to reflex. Powerful tingling spread through his cock, his balls, and then his whole body.

"Ohh...ohhhh...ohhhh fuck Michelle...fuckkkkkkk" he groaned as she stroked faster, surprised at his sudden reaction. Was he going to...?

His cum bubbled to the tip of his dick, and with a loud moan he felt it begin squirting his semen in the water. Michelle was astonished. She was sure he'd have freaked out about her fucking Ted, but here he was, cumming to the mention of it. She saw the whispy white substance float to the surface, and let out a bit of a laugh.

Steve groaned loudly as his cock jerked, the pleasure even more intense than he'd thought it'd be. Bucking his hips into her hand, he enjoyed the few moments of intense pleasure while he could. However it faded soon after, and he then realized then he was now stuck looking like he had been ok with, and even enjoyed, what she'd just done.

"Wow..." Michelle remarked softly. This whole day had been so remarkable. But this might have been the most surprising development of it all.

"Hey Michelle! Wanna go dance some more you hot fucking SLUT?" Sarah teased loudly from the beach. The evening had begun to arrive, and the light was fading. Torches had been lit around the river beach and the partiers had filled in among them.

"Sure!" She called back with a laugh. Looking back at Steve she shrugged and smiled at him.

"Should I?" She asked him. They both knew the question had some implications to it. Steve made one desperate attempt to find words that might help him take some control of the situation, but none appeared.

"Just...be safe baby." he said softly.

"Thanks so much Steve!" She replied, kissing him on the cheek before wading out of the river to the beach to join her friends.

The light from the torches the DJs had set up began replacing the sunlight on the river beach, gradually illuminating the people dancing. Their group was keeping over to the side of the party, somewhat aware that they might be slightly out of place being totally naked in the middle of everyone.

It felt so weird knowing she'd just had sex, and now she was back around other people and they were going to go dance again...but, well, the molly was still in effect, and it was still making her want to be social. The pumping music electrified her and she naturally felt herself moving to the music's deep, yearning synth lines and heavy kick drums.

She saw Kelly and they both smiled wide, dancing over to each other. Their hands met, before Kelly moved hers to Michelle's hips. Michelle did the same, taking in the wonderful smoothness of her friend's bare skin.

"You have some fun on the raft? It looked like it!" Kelly laughed playfully.

"I did!" Michelle said with excitement. "I saw you did too with Brent."

"Mhmm I did..." Kelly replied softly as they swayed to the music together. "You looked so hot fucking Ted Michelle..." she half-whispered.

"You looked so fucking sexy getting fucked by Brent!" Michelle gushed back, loving that she had a knowing friend to talk with about what just happened.

"Where did he cum? On you? In you?" Kelly probed.

"On me...like on my boobs and tummy and stuff..."

"Mmmm, I bet you looked so hot with his cum all over you." The dirty words almost oozed from her new friend's mouth.

"Where did Brent cum?" Michelle returned. Kelly grinned and took Michelle's hand, leading it down slowly between her legs. Michelle's fingers felt the soft skin of her friend's labia before parting them slightly. Wetness greeted her fingertips and she scream-laughed.

"I saw you talking to your boyfriend - did he freak out?"

"Not exactly. I actually think he kinda...liked it?"

"I told you he would! Guys secretlylove being with dirty sluts like us."

"So are you gonna have any more fun tonight?" Kelly asked.

"I dunno. Maybe?"

"You should...I bet Brent will be ready to go again pretty soon." Kelly remarked. Laughing, Michelle was finding herself in disbelief once again. But this time, not at how dirty the suggestion was, but at how much it seemednormal to her to suggest having sex with another, different guy in the same night.

Ted came up behind Kelly and hugged her, a happy shriek jumping from her. Keeping his tight embrace around her, he started moving her back and forth to the music. Michelle looked behind her, finding Brent who had been dancing to himself the whole while. She reached her hand out, inviting him to join the group. He approached, taking her hand, before she moved it to her own hip. She wouldn't mind at least having another handsome dance partner for the night. Leaning back as she had earlier with Ted, she felt Brent's muscular chest against her from behind as she swayed her hips to the dark, somber, sexy beats.

***

Steve had stepped to the edge of the water to keep a view of Michelle from afar. Dancing with a new man now, watching her moving against him made his stomach drop. There was no way she could fuck ANOTHER guy tonight could she? He'd noticed the waves of bliss from the molly had become a little subdued, and he didn't want to think about what he might feel from a comedown later. Reaching into his bag, he found the pills he had brought with him. Picking one out, he stuffed it in his mouth and swallowed.

***

Michelle wasn't going to waste time now...she wanted to feel Brent's cock. She pushed her ass into him, his soft member bumping her buttcheek to her delight. Grinding her ass against Brent's crotch, she thought about how wonderful it felt fucking Ted. After jerking off Steve, and the dirty talk with Kelly, she realized how horny she'd already become again, and dancing naked against this hot guy was only encouraging things. She only became more excited feeling that his cock was rapidly growing against her back.