Michelle's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle spends time being used by her family.
2.5k words
4.57
16.9k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

I woke in the morning alone in bed. I reached across feeling for mother, but there was nothing there. I raised up and looked at the side table, the clock said nine o'clock. I noticed a note sitting beside the clock. Opening it, I read "Went grocery shopping. Back soon"

I slowly crawled out of bed, very stiff and somewhat sore. I walked to the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. That made me feel a lot better. Looking back over my shoulder at my ass in the mirror, I saw that it was a bit red from last night. I smiled remembering the fun we had. I put some ointment on it and rubbed it in, then went back to my bedroom and put on a pair of skimpy panties. I picked out a new sundress to wear, short about mid-thigh, light yellow in color, and straps across the shoulders, no sleeves. Slipping on a pair of sandals, I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee and after a few sips, the door opened and mother walked in carrying a grocery bag.

"Good morning, honey," she smiled at me.

"Morning mom," I said, "Do you have more bags to bring in?"

"Just one," she answered, "Do you mind getting it?"

I sat my coffee down and went out to get the bag from the car. Bringing it back inside, I sat it down on the counter and started to pull items from it. Mother was standing there doing the same, unpacking the bag she had. She looked at me and stopped. Turning around and leaning back against the counter, she said to me, "You look so nice honey, you are a very pretty girl now."

She pulled me to her, holding me in her arms, looking into my eyes.

"How are you feeling this morning?", she asked.

"Just a little sore," I answered, leaning against her warmth, "Not bad at all really."

"You know mommy likes to play rough at times," she said looking into my eyes.

Smiling at her, I said, "Yes, I know. And you know I love it too."

Giving a chuckle, mother said, "Yes, I know. You really get turned on by it. And you know how much I do love fucking you too, don't you."

"Mmmm," I answered, "Yes I do and you know how much I love it too."

I squirmed against her, feeling the bulge in her slacks getting bigger.

"And you know there is something else I love," I said, biting my lower lip and looking into her eyes. I slid my hand down and squeezed her growing bulge.

"And what would that be?" mother smiled at me.

As I slowly sank to my knees, looking at her I said, "Sucking your cock, mommy. I love to suck your beautiful cock." As I undid her slacks and pushed them down.

I leaned forward and kissed the tip of her rock-hard cock, flicking my tongue over the slit, tasting her precum. Then I took the head into my mouth, cupping her large balls with one hand while my other pressed against her bare thigh. I slid my mouth down, feeling her twelve-inch cock push into my throat until my face was pressed against her. She placed a hand on my head and after holding her deep in my throat, I began sliding my mouth up and down her cock while my hand massaged her balls. Just then, I heard the door open and a familiar voice say, "Good morning you horny two." I paused and looked over to see Aunt Sue standing there looking at us, smiling.

Mother said to her, "Get a cup of coffee while we finish." And she pushed on my head to let me know to continue. I kept going and soon mother moaned deeply as I felt her balls spasm and her cock twitch as she shot her load into my mouth, which I eagerly swallowed. After a moment's recovery, I slowly pulled my mouth off of her cock, giving the tip another kiss, and then stood, licking my lips.

"Hi Aunt Sue," I said, "Would you like a morning quickie too?"

Aunt Sue laughed and said, "Any other time I'd be feeding you. But I gave Carl his morning fuck then took the boy the girls brought home last night over to Futa House and of course, I had to pound him before I left there. I'm good for now."

"Okay," I said, "Anytime," I smiled at her and added, "Mommy, I am going up and bag the clothes I'll be giving away."

I headed upstairs as mother and Aunt Sue chatted over coffee. I put a bunch of my old boy clothes in bags, and put the rest away along with all of my new girl clothes. I headed back downstairs just as Aunt Sue was leaving, she turned and said to me, "See you later for the cookout at our place Michelle. You look really hot in that outfit, I am sure the girls will be looking forward to seeing you."

"Julie will be home shortly," mother said to me, "Let's go take these bags to the charity dropoff."

We loaded the bags in the car and headed into town to drop them off. Shortly we returned home and saw a strange car parked out front, mother said, "Julie must be home. That looks like her teammate's car."

We went inside and Julie was standing there with the two teammates I saw her with just a couple of days ago. Seeing me, they all stopped talking and stared.

"Wow," Julie said, "You look fantastic. My hot little sister."

"Oh my," one of her friends said, "We really need to have the pajama part, real soon."

Mother chuckled, "It has been a while since we had one. The last one was a lot of fun. How about next Saturday if you win the game?"

"Pressure is on us to win," the other girl said, looking me over, "And we will, the reward is going to be worth it."

Taking me by the hand and leading me toward the stairs, Julie said to them, "Okay. Thanks for the ride home. I'll see you guys later."

And Julie led me up the stairs to my room. Stepping into the room, she did something she had never done before -- she pulled me into her arms and put her lips on mine, working her tongue into my mouth. I was surprised but after a second, I eagerly opened my mouth and let my tongue wrestle with hers. Breaking the kiss, holding me tight against her, Julie said, "It's been a few days for me little sister and you are so hot. Get those clothes off."

As I started to remove my clothes, Julie also took hers off. She lay down on the bed and pulled me down into her arms, both of us now naked and both with hard cocks. Again she kissed me passionately, I cupped her left breast, squeezing and pinching her nipple. I then reached down and squeezed her hard cock.

"Ahhh," Julie moaned, "Get on."

I moved down and straddled her hips and reached around and guided her cock to my eager hole. I lowered myself down and felt her cock pushing into me. Soon I was sitting on her hips, I moved my hips back and forth, riding her cock. Then I leaned over and as I squeezed her two firm tits, started bouncing my ass up and down on her cock. Julie started to thrust her hips up in time with my thrusts, both of us happily enjoying the fuck. Mother showed up at the door and watching us, smiling, said, "It is so nice to see my girls having fun together."

We continued humping and mother said, "Clean up when you are done and we'll head over to Aunt Sue's." And she left. Soon Julie cried out and lifting her hips high, drove her cock deep into me and shot her warm load. I hadn't gotten off yet, so Julie pushed me off of her and over onto my back. She then grabbed my hard little cock and started stroking, hard and fast. I was getting close but she suddenly stopped and to my surprise, slapped my balls, hard. I cried out and she laughed and slapped them twice more. I was squirming on the bed, her hand still wrapped around my hard cock.

"I think you love that little sister," she said and slapped my balls hard again. Then she started stroking my cock again and it only took a couple of minutes until I was shooting a large load all over my belly. I was gasping for air as Julie leaned over, placed her lips on mine, and drove her tongue into my mouth.

Getting up and looking down at me, she smiled. "We are going to have so much more fun Sis, I am going to love busting your little balls."

Picking up her clothes and walking out, she looked back at me and said to clean up, we'll be leaving shortly.

Arriving at Aunt Sue's house, I showered and put on my sundress again. The twins giggled and looked me over when I walked in. "Oh wow," one said, "You look so cute."

The other one said, "We're so glad you are a girl now, we can hardly wait to play with you."

Looking at Aunt Sue, they asked if we could go upstairs and play and when she said yes, they grabbed my hands and practically pulled me up the stairs. I had heard that Uncle Carl had accidentally mowed over some of Aunt Sue's pansies and she and mother were going to punish him for it.

In the girl's bedroom, they started pulling my dress off followed by my panties. One grabbed my tits and squeezed, hard, pinching the nipples until I moaned. The other one had taken off her jeans, her hard cock sticking out as she walked toward me. She shoved me over the bed, my feet on the floor, and held my face down into the bed. I felt the tip of her cock press against my hole, then she slammed it into me with one shove. I screamed, my face pressed into the bed muffling my cry. Holding my hips, she then started hard and fast fucking me, her body slamming against mine. Before I knew it, the other twin was sitting in front of me, legs spread, naked below the waist. She grabbed my pigtails, lifting my face up and pushing her cock into my mouth. Holding me by the pigtails, she started thrusting her cock into my mouth and throat while her sister continued to fuck my ass hard. Soon they were in sync, each thrusting into me in time with the other.

I could hear screams from the bedroom down the hall and knew mother and Aunt Sue were punishing Uncle Carl for his mowing mistake.

The girls continued to pound into me until at last, each shot their warm cum, almost on cue with each other, deep into my ass and throat. Done, they kept their spent cocks in me while they leaned forward and kissed. Finally pulling out of me, they both stood looking down at me, smiling.

"Oh, you are such a cute little cousin," one said, "And so much fun."

"Yeah, let's swap ends and do her again," the other said, stroking her growing cock.

We all could hear the moans and cries coming from down the hall, knowing that Uncle Carl was probably getting it from both mother and Aunt Sue. Before I had time to think about it, the girls grabbed me, tossed me up onto the bed on my back and one climbed onto my chest and shoved her hard again cock into my mouth while holding my head up by my pigtails as the other raised my legs up and drove her cock into my ass.

"I love these pigtails," the one throat fucking me said, "They make such great handles to hold her head."

They took some time to get off and continued to pound into me until finally, each shot her load of warm cum to join the other loads already in me. My little cock was rock hard and needed relief. The cousin between my legs continued to hold them up and looking down at my little hard cock said, "Oh look, she needs to get off. I can help with that." And she drove her knee into my exposed little balls. I cried out as she did it again, the one sitting on my chest just laughed and slapped my face with her spent cock. As the one between my legs drove her knee into my little nuts a third time, I shot my load.

"Oh wow," she exclaimed, "He really loves it. He came from getting kneed."

"Yeah," mom told us she was a pain slut, "So that just proves it."

They stood and pulled their clothes back on. "Get dressed Michelle slut, we need to help grill the burgers."

After I dressed and walked down the hall, I glanced into Aunt Sue's bedroom and saw Uncle Carl, naked and tied to the bedposts spread eagle with a very red ass.

Downstairs, mother and Aunt Sue were getting dinner ready and when I asked about Uncle Carl still upstairs, Aunt Sue said they were waiting for Gladys and Joan to come over and finish his punishment. We grilled the burgers and as we sat down to eat, Gladys and Joan showed up. Aunt Sue directed them upstairs where Uncle Carl was tied down waiting for them. We ate as Gladys and Joan went upstairs, we smiled as we heard Uncle Carl's screams.

After finishing dinner, mother and I headed out as the twins headed upstairs passing Gladys and Joan coming down. Both of them looked me over and said, "You will need to come over soon, you are so cute and we will have so much fun."

Back home, I went up to my room, took off my outfit, and put on a short nightie, with no panties. I brushed out my hair, washed up, and headed for bed. I lay on my stomach, legs slightly spread. Soon mother walked in and looked at me.

"You are so sexy lying there like that," she said, "How can I resist."

She climbed onto the bed and leaning over me, pushed her hard cock completely into me in one shove. I cried out and pushed back at her with my ass as she began to fuck me, hard and deep. After some time, she growled and shot a big load deep in me. Lying on top of me spent, she pulled my face around and kissed me passionately.

Rising and sliding her cock out of me, she said, "Sleep well honey, tomorrow is back to school and we have a few errands we need to take care of." Giving my ass a slap, she walked out and I fell into a deep sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers