Michelle's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Michelle continues to build a relationship with Jerome.
3.6k words
4.51
4.2k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

I awoke with Julie straddling my chest, her pajama bottoms off, her large semi-erect cock staring at me.

"Mother said I can't fuck you this morning since you have a doctor's appointment," Julie smiled down at me, "Soooo." And she dragged her cock across my lips.

I opened my mouth and took the head of her hardening cock in. As my tongue ran around the tip of her cock, she moaned and leaned forward, grabbing the headboard and pushed deeper into my mouth. Soon she was rocking her hips, fucking my mouth, driving her cock into my throat with each thrust as my mouth sucked, my cheeks sucked in, my tongue slapping at the driving cock. It didn't take long, she shoved into my throat and her cock throbbed as she shot her load directly into my gullet.

With a big smile, Julie climbed off of me and said, "Thanks, sis." Turning she walked out, her spent cock swaying between her legs.

I got up and headed for the bathroom. Soon I was in the shower, the warm water felt good on my body. Mother walked in and seeing me in the shower, took off her robe and stepped in with me. Taking me in her arms, she lightly kissed my lips as she hugged me tight to her. "Good morning honey," she looked into my eyes, "How are you feeling?"

Staring into her warm eyes, I said, "Morning mommy. I feel wonderful. Julie said you wouldn't let her fuck me this morning."

"Yes, honey," mother said, "Since you have a doctor's appointment this morning and I am sure Doctor Brown is going to give you a complete check-up, I didn't want anything to mess with it."

I wrapped a soapy hand around mother's semi-erect cock and slowly started to stroke it as she continued to hold me.

"So that means you can't fuck me either," I said biting my lower lip, looking into her eyes.

With a chuckle, mother said, "Yes, baby. But when we get home tonight I'll make it up to you."

"Well, in the meantime..." I said as I sank to my knees in front of her. Holding her cock, I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth. Mother groaned and placed her hand on my head. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her toward me, her cock hardening. As I started to suck up and down her cock, mother looked down at me, smiling.

"You are such a wonderful little cock slut," mother said to me, her hand running through my hair as she started to rock her hips, driving her now hard cock deeper into my throat. After a few minutes, mother cried out, "Oh yes, yes. I'm cumming. Take it, baby." And she shot her big load deep into my throat. I held her cock in my mouth for a moment when she was spent, letting my tongue play with the head. I then slowly stood, stopping to kiss each of her nipples before standing and placing my lips on hers. She pulled me tight to her and slid her tongue into my mouth, kissing me passionately.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled at me and said, "We'd better get going. We don't want to be late to the doctor."

I dressed in knee-high socks, a pleated skirt in dark blue, a light gray sleeveless blouse with a collar, and high cut lacy panties in the same dark blue as my skirt. I wore flat sandals. I joined mother downstairs and after a piece of toast, we headed off in her car. It was a short drive to the doctor's office and in the waiting room, they gave us a few papers to fill out.

After a short wait, a door opened and a nurse, dressed in blue pants and blouse stepped out and said my name. She was about five foot six, slim with short blonde hair. I rose and followed her to a small windowless examination room. A cabinet, chair, and table were all that was in there. She told me to remove my skirt and blouse which I did and hung them on hooks by the door. I stood there in my panties and knee-high socks while she took my weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, and temperature. Doctor Brown came in. She was older, probably mid-fifties, near six-foot-tall, slightly chubby with short dark hair with a few strands of gray showing. She had on a long white lab coat.

"Good morning Michelle," she smiled at me, her eyes going over my nearly naked body, "Hop up onto the table, and let's get started."

I sat on the table and she told me to lie down on my back. When I did she started going over me, her hands running all over my body. She squeezed both of my breasts and pinched the nipples, which were hard and sticking out.

"This is good," the doctor said, "You are already starting to develop, the nipples are nice and firm."

She next grabbed the waistband of my panties, "Lift up, please," she ordered me. When I lifted my hips, she slid the panties off of me and took them off, and hung them next to my clothes. I lay there on the table, naked except for my socks, while the nurse and doctor took a moment to look over my smooth, hairless body.

The doctor looked at the nurse and said, "Nurse Crane, we'll need a sperm sample."

"Certainly, doctor," the nurse said and walked over to the cabinet.

The doctor looked down at me and smiled. "Get up and lean over the table, please," she said to me. I did as she asked, stood beside the table, and bent over, my upper body over the table, my legs slightly spread.

The doctor ran her hands over my ass cheeks, then pulled them apart. At this time, Nurse Crane came back over carrying a cup and sat down on a stool beside the table, next to me. As the doctor began to slide a finger into my ass, Nurse Crane grabbed my hard little cock with a lubed hand and started to stroke it. I moaned as the doctor explored inside my ass with her finger, then pulled it out.

"It looks like you are sure no virgin, Michelle," the doctor said, "Am I correct?"

Moaning, I mumbled, "Yes. You are correct."

The doctor then pushed two fingers back inside my ass, rolling them around inside me.

"Did you have sex this morning?" she asked me.

"Ahh. No, I didn't doctor," I moaned back to her while the nurse continued to stroke my little cock.

"Well, I think I can help get that sperm sample," the doctor said, pulling her fingers from me. I looked back over my shoulder at her and saw her open her lab coat. I saw her bra and looked down, I was surprised to see she had on a harness with a large dildo attached to it, which was held up against her belly by a strap. She undid the strap, the dildo flopped out in front of her, at least ten inches long. She stepped up behind me and guided it to my hole. Slowly she pushed into me until it was completely buried. Then she started pulling back and shoving into me, pegging me while she held my hips, fucking me with her rubber cock. The nurse continued to stroke my cock as I moaned, shaking. Soon I couldn't hold it and shot my load into a cup the nurse was holding in front of my cock. The doctor continued to slam into me until she moaned loudly, and after a moment pulled her dildo out of me. I stayed there, bent over the table and looking back watched as the nurse stood, walked over to the doctor, took some tissues, wiped off the dildo, and kissed the doctor, passionately. The nurse pushed the dildo up against the doctor's belly and fastened the strap to hold it in place.

"Nurse Crane," the doctor said, recovering, "Can you give Michelle her first shot please. I'll go talk to her mother."

The doctor left, and the nurse kept me bent over and gave me a shot into my right ass cheek. Then she told me to get dressed and watched as I did. Smiling at me, she led me back into the waiting room where mother was.

Smiling at me, Nurse Crane said, "See you in two weeks," and closed the door behind her as she left.

Mother looked at me and said, "Well, that went well I hope. We need to come back every two weeks for a shot. How do you feel, honey?"

"Fine," I said, "The doctor gave me a pretty good exam."

We arrived at school, parking in the faculty parking lot. Mother leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "Have a good day, baby. I'll see you this afternoon." We got out of the car and headed into the building. I went to the first class and then to my second, which I was really looking forward to. My Psych class was the one I had with Jerome.

As I walked in, Professor Jenkins met me. Looking me over from top to bottom, he smiled and said, "Hi Michelle. How is it going helping Jerome?"

"Good Professor. We have a meeting this afternoon." "Please call me Jack," he said, "You are my best student and I might have some special extra credit work for you." And he gave me a wink.

I smiled and went to my seat. We sat at long tables and I sat one in from the aisle, keeping the aisle seat clear, just in case.

Soon, Jerome walked in, smiling, laughing, and joking with a couple of other students, getting high-fives from quite a few of them. Obviously a very popular guy, he stood scanning the room while trying to look interested in something someone was saying to him. When he saw me, he got a big smile on his face, patted his friend on the shoulder, and walked toward me. I smiled at him as he walked up. He sat in the chair beside me, the one I had been saving.

"Hi there, cute teacher," he said, looking into my eyes.

Catching my breath, I said back to him, "Good morning. Ready for our study session?"

"Looking forward to it. I'll be at the library as soon as I get out of practice. It's just a walk-through, so I won't be long."

"Good," I said, touching his forearm, "I'm looking forward to it too."

I don't know what the professor taught in the class, I was too excited and could not stop taking peeks at Jerome. He looked like he was concentrating on what was being said, but halfway through the lecture, I felt his knee press against mine. I tried to stay calm but kept my knee there pressed against his. Soon the class was done and Jerome stood, looking down at me looking up at him.

"I'll see you soon," he said with a smile. My eyes did a scan of him, catching a quick glimpse of the large bulge in his jeans.

"Okay, see you at the library," I said as he turned and left.

I had one more class and it seemed to drag. Finally, I made it to the library, got a table off to the side and spread out my class notes, and waited for Jerome. Shortly he walked in and looked around. I raised my hand to wave and when he saw me, he got a big smile on his face and walked over. He sat in a chair beside me, close.

"How was practice?" I asked, looking at him.

"Good. Very easy," he replied, "You've got a lot of notes here." He put his arm around the back of my chair as he leaned over the table. "We'll cover the new material that I know Professor Jenkins will have on the test Friday," I smiled at him.

We spent the next hour going over the material, pressed together in our chairs, legs bumping together, his arm around the back of my chair with an occasional touch of my shoulder. Finally, I said, "I think that is it. You should be ready."

"This is really great," he said, helping me get all my notes gathered up, his hand touching mine and pausing there as we looked into each other's eyes.

"We can study together anytime you'd like," I said, putting my hand on his well-muscled forearm.

Standing and walking toward the door, he asked where I was headed.

"To the faculty parking lot," I answered, "My mother is a professor and she'll drive me home."

"I'll walk you out," he said.

We chatted as we walked, slowly, to the parking lot. As we stepped up to mother's car, I turned to him, "Thanks for walking with me," I said, looking into his eyes, standing close.

He reached out and put his arm around my waist and pulled me against him. He leaned down and put his lips on mine, a soft kiss. When I felt his tongue on my lips, I opened my mouth and our tongues wrestled with each other as I put my arm around his shoulder. Our kiss continued until we heard a sound.

"Ahem," a familiar voice said.

Breaking the kiss and looking over, I saw mother standing there with a smile on her face. Pulling a bit away from Jerome, still holding his hand, I said, "Jerome, this is my mother. Mom, this is Jerome."

Mother smiled and reached out and shook his hand, saying, "Pleased to meet you, Jerome. I do enjoy watching you on the football field."

"Pleased to meet you too," he said, then turning to look at me added, "I'd better be going. Call you later Michelle."

"Sure," I said, smiling at him, "See you." And he turned and jogged away. Mother and I climbed into the car and as she drove us off, she said, "We need to stop at the drug store to pick up a prescription for you. How about we do pizza tonight?"

"Sounds good mom," I said, feeling a bit lightheaded.

We arrived home after making our stops and sat at the table and started to eat the pizza. Mother looked at me and said, "Honey, we need to talk."

I gave her a quizzical look as she reached across the table and laid her hand on mine.

"You are going through some big changes with your transition," mother said, "And your feelings might change after you start on the hormones. You will be finding men more attractive and perhaps we futanari not so much so any more. What I'm trying to say, is if you decide to not continue having sex with me and your sister, we will understand."

I got up, walked around the table, sat down on her lap, and put my arms around her. I said, "Mom, I love you very much and you know I do love having sex with you. That will never change, regardless of how my feelings toward men change. As long as you don't have a problem with me having sex with others, we will be fine." And I gave her a light kiss and a hug.

She smiled at me and said, "Okay, baby. I just wanted you to know you have choices and we will respect them. Now go do your homework while I clear the kitchen." And she gave me a quick kiss.

I went upstairs to my room, stripped off my clothes and headed for the bathroom, and took a quick hot shower. Drying off after the shower, I walked back down the hall toward my room just as Julie came up the stairs. She grabbed me and pulled me to her. Pressing against me, she planted her lips on mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth. While our tongues wrestled with each other, I reached down and squeezed the hard bulge in her sweatpants.

Pulling away from the kiss, I dropped to my knees in front of her, grabbed the waistband of her sweats, and pulled them and her underwear down. Her eleven-inch cock was rock hard. I leaned forward and kissed the tip, running my tongue over the slit. Then I pushed my mouth down, taking her deep into my throat until my face was pressed against her. As she moaned in delight, I began sliding my mouth up and down her cock, sucking hard. Her hands grabbed my head, holding my pigtails as she began rocking her hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. My hands were on her hips as I felt her large ball sack bouncing against my chin. Soon she groaned, pushed her cock into my throat, and shot a big load directly into my gullet. I held her cock in my mouth for a few minutes, enjoying the taste and feel of her, my tongue running over the head. Then I pulled off of her and stood up. I leaned into her and pressed my lips to hers, pushing my cum covered tongue into her mouth while my two hands squeezed her firm breasts. Finally pulling away from her, I smiled and said, "Hi big sister," and gave her a wink and walked to my room.

In my room, I pulled out one of my shorty nightgowns, pale blue in color and very sheer. Putting it on but no panties, I sat down and started to do some studying.

About an hour later, my phone rang and picking it up, I saw that it was Jerome. "Hi big guy," I said.

"Hey baby," he said, "I was just thinking of you and wanted to call."

"Nice thoughts?" I answered, "Glad you called." "Probably thoughts that would get my face slapped," he laughed.

"I doubt that would ever happen," I teased him.

"What ya doing?" he asked.

"Just sitting here in my nightgown doing some studying," I answered.

"Mmmm. Sounds pretty hot," he said, "I'll bet you have a nice sexy nightgown and panties on."

I giggled. "No, not really," I said, "No panties."

"I don't believe you," he said, "Show me."

"I'd be embarrassed," I coyly said.

He chuckled and said, "No need to be embarrassed around me baby. Come on, show me."

So I hit the video button on my phone to make it a video call and stood up. With my back to the phone, I looked back over my shoulder and smiled. I saw him staring into his phone and I lifted the hem of my nightgown up to my waist, giving him a look at my firm round ass. After a moment I dropped the hem and turned around and sat back down. "See," I said, "I told you."

"Wow, baby," he said, "You are really hot. That is so sexy."

Blushing, I said, "Thank you. That is nice of you to say."

"Saturday we have the spring game," he said, "And after we have a party at the frat house here. I'd like you to come with me."

With a big smile, I said, "Oh wow, I'd love to go to the party with you."

"Great," he said, "Thanks for today. I really enjoy being with you."

"Me too," I said, "It feels really good. I'd better get going, almost time for bed."

"I guess you won't show me that," he laughed. "Okay baby, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I kissed at the phone and hung up, excited I now had a date with Jerome. I went to mother's room to tell her.

She had on her nightgown and was sitting up against the back of her bed, reading a book. She put it down and looked at me with a smile.

"Mom," I said, "Jerome just asked me out on a date for Saturday."

I went over and sat on the edge of her bed. She ran her hand over my face and said, "Oh honey, I'm so happy for you."

I leaned over and gave her a light kiss, holding my face inches in front of hers. She held my head and pulled my lips back onto hers, sliding her tongue into my mouth. My hand slid under the covers and squeezed her rock-hard twelve-inch cock. Pulling back from her, I pushed the covers down and pulled the hem of her nightgown up, freeing her hard cock. I stroked it up and down. She moaned and said, "Get on, baby, ride mommy's cock." Smiling at her, I straddled her hips, lifting the edge of my nightgown as I lowered my ass onto her cock, feeling it push into me. Rocking my hips, I rode her, sliding my ass up and down her cock, feeling it pushing deep into me. With a loud grunt, she put her hands on my hips to hold me in place while she lifted her hips, driving her cock completely in me, and shot a big, warm load of her cum into my bowels. I squeezed her cock with my ass, milking her while I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Resting my head on her shoulder, I whispered, "I love you, mommy."

Running her hand over my hair, she said, "And I love you too baby. Now you should go get some sleep."

I slowly pulled up off her cock, stood and leaned over, and gave her a light kiss. "Good night, mommy," I said and walked back to my room, climbed into my bed, and went to sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers