Michelle's Submission

Story Info
Husband and wife dabble in dom/sub play and a threesome.
1.3k words
4.45
11.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers

"Are you sure that you could handle it?"

"I told you, I'm sure. I want it. I want to watch."

Michelle and Shane had been discussing sexual fantasies. After twelve years of marriage there wasn't much they hadn't explored with each other. When she admitted her fantasy of watching her husband fuck another woman, the erotic possibilities started to flow through Shane's mind.

Both in their early thirties, the couple was in good shape and very active; both in and out of the bedroom. Shane was six foot tall, with short dark hair, clean shaven and professional. Michelle was 5'5", shoulder length brunette, with a figure most women would kill for.

As the potential threesome fantasies played through both of their minds in the weeks following their discussion, Shane decided to see how serious his wife really was.

"We should find someone. Someone to fulfill your fantasy."

"Oh yeah? Seriously?"

"You said you really want it. Right?"

"Um, yeah. Definitely do."

"Ok, well let's download some dating apps and see who we can find."

They both downloaded multiple apps, some general dating ones and some specifically for kink or threesome activities. Every evening they would swipe through their options together. Inevitably getting themselves worked up at the possibilities. They would tease each other as they looked at potential partners, until each night they ended up needing to fuck to release the building sexual tension.

After about a week of looking, they had found a strong prospect. Chanel was a single woman that lived in the next town over. She was slightly younger than the couple, 5'8" with long brown hair. Based on her photos she was built like a pornstar. Large breasts and a tight round ass, with a firm and toned body. Her interests seemed to align as well. She was looking for a couple to play with, to explore and test out some BDSM fantasies she had. Her profile said that she was submissive toward men, but dominant toward other women. That got Shane thinking about what roles he and his wife should play in this experience.

"How would you feel about submitting to me and this other woman?"

"I mean, you know I can be pretty submissive sometimes. I think that would be fun."

"Okay, then as of right now, I'm in control of this whole situation."

"Mmm, yes Sir. I like that."

Shane moved close to her, ran his hand between her legs. His fingers brushing lightly against her pussy.

"That means I control how this experiences goes. I control you, I control her, and I control this pussy."

Michelle felt a tingle through her body. She loved the idea of submitting to her husband, and to another woman.

"Yes Sir. Please, control us both. Use us both for your pleasure."

After chatting with Chanel for about a week, they set up a date to play. Rules and limits were discussed, safe words established. Finally, the night arrived, and the couple heard a knock on their door.

Shane opened the door and greeted Chanel. She looked amazing in a low cut black dress with matching heels. Upstairs in the bedroom, Michelle was waiting patiently. She was completely naked and on her knees, right where Shane had left her. Since she had agreed to let him take control a week before, he had been denying her the pleasure of an orgasm. But he did make her edge every night for him. The process had made her feel more and more submissive, more desperate to please him, in the hopes that she would be able to orgasm during their threesome.

Shane and Chanel chatted downstairs for a bit, before making their way up the stairs. Michelle could already feel how wet she was, her fingers tempted to move to her pussy but unable thanks to the cuffs her husband had placed on her wrists.

She could hear them at the bedroom door. Hushed voices, and then she thought she heard a moan. It was definitely a moan. The sounds of kissing followed, she could imagine Chanel pressed against the bedroom door. Her husband's hands on her body, her eyes closed as he pleases her with his lips and fingers teasing her body.

Michelle couldn't take much more. She felt a mix of jealousy and sexual need rising up inside her. Her knees burned, her pussy ached, she began to whimper. Then beg.

"Please.... please Sir...."

Shane broke off his make out session with Chanel, and removed his hand from under her dress.

"Please what?" He called through the door.

"Please let me watch you Sir. I need to see you with her. Please."

Shane smiled as he opened the bedroom door. Chanel smiled as she saw the desperate wife on her knees before them. Michelle looked up as they both stood over her. Her husband leaned down and kissed her.

"Are you ready?"

He could see the look of pure lust and need in his wife's eyes. She didn't speak, she only nodded her head yes, and Hana e knew it was time to fulfill her fantasy. He moved back to Chanel and began slipping her dress from her shoulders. It felt to the floor, and they made their way to the bed. Michelle remained on her knees, watching intently.

Shane gently kissed his new woman's lips, hearing a moan slip from his wife's. As they continued to make out, Chanel's hand gripped his cock. Squeezing it and causing a small bit of precum to leak. She continued to stroke him as they kissed, before she brought her fingers to her mouth to suck them clean. Shane laid on his back and allowed her to kiss down his body. Michelle felt an intense jealousy as she watched her husband's cock slip into Chanel's mouth. A small amount of anger even rose up inside her, but as she made eye contact with him it immediately subsided. Without saying a word, she felt him out her at ease. She was his toy tonight, and he wanted to tease her with this other woman. She accepted it, a part of her even loved it, and her wet pussy was unmistakable proof of that.

Chanel continued to stroke and suck Shane's cock. Her head bobbed up and down, following her hand. He moaned, he squirmed, clearly enjoying every second. He could feel himself leaking more precum into her hungry mouth.

"Chanel. I want you to kiss my wife. You've worked so hard for your reward, be nice and share it with her."

Chanel smiled as she pulled herself from his cock. She locked eyes with Michelle, and the wife moved closer to the bed. The women leaned in and shared a passionate, intense kiss. Michelle could taste her husband in this woman's mouth, and she felt a painful ache of need between her legs. Her eyes pleaded for mercy, but there was none to be found.

"That cock is all for me tonight sweetie."

As Michelle groaned and rested back on her knees, Chanel climbed on top of Shane. She guided his cock to her wet and waiting pussy, and slowly sank down inch by inch. Once she was completely filled, she leaned down and continued kissing him. Slowly, she started grinding her hips and riding his cock. His hands grubbed her hips as he started thrusting upward. Unable to hold himself back from how amazing her pussy felt, he began fucking her with an almost animal-like fervor.

Michelle watched, struggling to release her wrists from her cuffs now. She watched and she whined and whimpered with need, as her husband made his new woman moan and scream and cum on his cock. She was surprised when only a few minutes into their session she heard the unmistakable sounds of Shane's orgasm tearing throw him, and into Chanel. He thrusted upward powerfully, as Chanel gripped his arms to steady her own convulsing body. Pulse after pulse of his cock released his cum deep inside her.

After taking a few moments to recover, Shane turned to his wife. She looked shocked at how fast and willingly he had emptied himself inside Chanel, but she had never been more aroused in her life.

"I guess I was more excited for this than I thought." He said, kissing her lips again.

Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers