Ashley - Lil' Pig

Story Info
Seeking to be a cuckquean, she finds pleasure in submission.
12.2k words
4.84
49.8k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers

Ashley was a woman on a mission, cutting through traffic with abandon, changing lanes at a moment's notice, and pushing the gas pedal hard whenever she spotted an opening. Her stomach twisted with anticipation, and her throat felt dry despite the many sips of water she had taken from the aluminum bottle that precariously rested on the passenger seat.

There had been no texts exchanged all day, and her phone had remained silent. But that was part of the plan; they had agreed not to communicate until she got home. Still, the lack of contact only heightened her apprehension.

At the traffic light, Ashley's fingernails tapped nervously against the steering wheel, her eyes fixed on the signal, willing it to turn green faster. She almost bit her nails but stopped at the last second; she had given up the habit years ago and didn't want to start again.

Instead, she nervously tugged on her skirt to smooth out any wrinkles.

Her mind drifted back to the day she had started this whole project, the day Jake had caught her watching porn. She had been so engrossed in the video on her tablet that she hadn't heard the door open, and he had timed his entrance perfectly, bursting into the room just as she slammed her hips onto a dildo, rubbing her clit as she watched the action on the screen.

She had been on the brink of orgasm, but his sudden appearance had interrupted her pleasure. "Oh, you bastard," she had exclaimed, half-heartedly covering herself as she panted and groaned.

"I'm the bastard?" Jake replied with a chuckle. "You're the one getting off by yourself!"

She had tried to throw a pillow at him but missed by several feet.

They had been together for two years, and Jake was always surprised by her slutty side. It was such a drastic difference from the image she projected at the office, where they had met. Once they had started dating, he had quickly discovered her deep submissive streak, and after only a few weeks together, she had nearly given him a "how-to guide" on how to handle her. His genuinely nice-guy disposition had left her yearning for more, and being a dom was a stretch for him but he was willing to transform into this new person for her pleasure.

Catching her masturbating like this, he knew he needed to act on it, to be the devilish dominant she wanted him to be.

"Stay where you are," he had instructed, unzipping his trousers and leading an already semi-hard penis out of them.

The dildo had slid out of her, but the tone of his voice had immediately turned her on. He grabbed the tablet and pulled it up to his eyes, and she felt ashamed as he started watching.

As she stood motionless, he moved the device to the side and, with a raised eyebrow, asked, "Aren't you supposed to be taking care of something right now?"

She moaned and moved forward to take the growing tip in her mouth. She knew better than to use her hands; part of the thrill was to make it grow without any help.

She recognized the sound of the porn video start again, and her loins immediately tingled. She had been watching her most cherished fantasy, the one that always got her wet.

Jake was watching a man fucking a woman doggy style. The actor was playing the part of the businessman and still had his shirt and tie on, albeit unbuttoned. The woman wore a garter, framing her ass perfectly.

"Surprisingly vanilla," Jake thought.

The camera was pointed at the couple's profiles, the actress' breasts bouncing back and forth as the sound of skin on skin echoed. The man thrust his hips against her, her moans increasing with each new movement.

The camera panned behind the couple, revealing a second woman wearing only a collar and masturbating while watching them.

"Good girl," he commented, holding the tablet with one hand and the back of Ashley's head with the other. She loved the feeling of his strong hand preventing her from pulling out too much, forcing her saliva to puddle in her mouth as she was unable to breathe out and swallow.

He asked, "Which one are you in your fantasy? The one watching, I bet."

He dropped the iPad on the bed to use both hands, pushing himself further each time. Ashley moaned and nodded as he went deeper. She loved giving blowjobs and knew it was in her submissive nature to be of service and attend to her man's wishes. However, she'd never dared to try deep-throating, worried that she'd end up throwing up on the bed - not the type of humiliation she wanted to go through.

The woman in the video was ordered onto the bed and slid under the woman getting fucked doggy-style, immediately sneaking her tongue between his cock and her pussy to please them both. They called her out in vulgar terms, telling her to use her slut mouth. After a couple of minutes, the actor unloaded on her face.

Jake was moving fast now, asking if she wanted to be a whore to him and another woman. Fueled by lust, he noticed that Ashley nodded her head as much as she could, gagging herself as she pressed her face forward.

"Ahhhh, fuck!!" He yelled out, strings of cum hitting the roof of her mouth as he squeezed himself closer to her.

Ashley dutifully swallowed, pleased with her performance yet feeling lusty as her own orgasm had been broken mid-stride. Within seconds, Jake was giggling on the bed, lying on his back, and quick to kiss her on the cheek. He was what most women wished for in a boyfriend - sweet, mature, and an all-around good guy. Yet she found herself wishing for a firmer hand.

"So, is this really a fantasy of yours?" he asked, still beaming.

"What?" Ashley asked.

"To watch me have sex with another woman while you watch?"

This was probably the right time to admit her secret fantasy; the one she'd kept close to the vest but it was difficult to describe. She enunciated half sentences for a few seconds until the answer became clear.

Jake looked at Ashely with incredulity: "So, you want to have a threesome?" His voice was higher-pitched than usual.

"Not... not exactly... I don't know."

'For a communication expert, I'm really sucking at this,' she thought before making another attempt. "I... I'd like to catch... er... watch you with another woman. Or catch, then watch, then I'm not sure."

Jake looked at Ash with a straight face for a second, then laughed, "Get outta here..." and nudging her, he added, "Good one, though."

Ashley was laying next to him and rested her head between his arm and chest. "I'm kind of serious," she added.

"Really?"

He felt her nod.

"It's been in my head for a long time, and you're the one I trust to do it with."

"And you'd just be watching?"

"I don't know. It would depend on the other woman I guess."

Jake was thinking fast - this didn't sound like a whimsy demand as he wondered if there would be dramatic repercussions from going through something like this. He figured that most couples likely did not survive the experience.

While most men would jump up and down at the thought... Jake thought of the potential issues.

"Well, it's only called a threesome if you participate." He tried to defuse the situation with a little humor.

She giggled at the obvious definition... "Well, it may be a two-some... I don't know... I'm unsure about that part."

Jake could only breathe out slowly, stating the obvious: "This is wild stuff."

"I'm worried about how you may be affected by it - you may get jealous afterward..." He paused and added, "I don't want to be picking the girl."

"Why?"

"Cuz' I ain't fucking crazy," he answered laughing. "If this goes sideways at any time - if you get jealous, or if you change your mind, I want to have played very little part in selecting the woman!"

Ashley smiled and gently punched him in the shoulder. She answered, "Don't jinx it, you jerk."

"Ok, ok... Still, talk about unexpected conversations."

"I know. I just wanted to tell you about it because at some point, this body will be old and wrinkled and this is something that I may regret if I don't do it. Just wanted to know if you were ok with it."

"Regardless of the reason, I'm glad you're telling me about it," he kissed her on the forehead, "And I'd be lying if I said this isn't a turn-on."

They agreed that she'd think about it some more - there wasn't much to think about but now that she shared her secret, Ashley felt a weight lifted from her. She only wanted to fantasize about it some more and figure out the next steps.

--------------

The very next day, Ashley started on her new project, figuring this was going to be a straightforward process. First, she was the right gender, not just a creep looking to get laid; second, Jake and she were both attractive, and finally, they lived in a large city. If they had a chance of finding a kink mate, might as well start with a large pool of applicants!

Figuring this was going to be a slam dunk, Ashley posted a short ad on a few local sites and added a picture of themselves at a beach during a recent trip - she blurred out the faces but you could see their toned bodies. She mentioned wanting to watch someone make love to her boyfriend while she stood to the side.

She received five responses on the first day - all of them from men asking if she was open to an active threesome. Two women answered as well, only to be revealed as boys trying to get nude pictures.

Within a few days, she realized she may not be able to find the right person so easily.

She read forum posts, learned that the female version of a bull was called a cake and that they had one major difference: finding a guy that would fuck your wife was like shooting fish in a barrel. A cake, on the other end, was so rare that it had earned the nickname of a 'unicorn'.

She finally decided to post her ad once more, this time in the BDSM section of a popular website. She added details of her life, the fact that she had never been with a woman but enjoyed humiliation, and finally, her insatiable desire to submit.

Once again, a few men responded and were quickly discarded. A couple of real women also joined in this time. The first qualified herself out with a crass response filled with horrible grammar.

The other one, Patricia, piqued her interest. She described herself as bisexual, dominant, and with experience in threesomes. She also sent a picture of herself without hiding any part of her face and Ashley found her immediately attractive. The description annotated that she was five feet six, 125 pounds, and with a generous bust. She was between partners and looking for some extra-curriculum activities. She's added smiley emojis which Ashley appreciated - this was supposed to be fun!

They exchanged a couple of notes back and forth but Patricia asked to use an anonymous chat application that would allow them to talk without revealing their phone numbers.

Patricia was anxious to move this quickly but she was also realizing that no one else had come close to checking as many boxes as Patricia.

She quickly created a throwaway account, and wanted to think of something creative for a username but came up with nothing. It did not matter as she was asked for a first name on the next page.

Patricia: Hi - you there?

Ashley: Hi! This feels a bit surreal.

Patricia: For me as well - I've never answered an ad before.

Ashley: I've never posted one before :)

A pause and then, Ashley added, "Why did you answer mine?"

Patricia: Well, the first thing I saw was your picture; I'd be lying if I didn't say you guys are SUPER attractive!

Ashley: Thank you!

Patricia: But also your tone was very earnest. And you posted this in a BDSM forum, my own dark secret. Ahah.

And then, to be completely honest, I was having a little wine and was really horny so I decided to answer. Not sure I would have otherwise.

Ashley: Yeah, grapes!

Patricia: LOL. Indeed.

Have you received a lot of emails?

Ashley: Yes, by guys. Real women, not so much.

Patricia: It's so annoying - but there's always a doubt. Even now with us, I bet.

Ashley: A little.

Patricia: How about using the call feature on this app? It's also anonymous and at least, we'll both be at ease once we can hear each other's voices.

With little hesitation this time, Ashley agreed. It felt safe. She looked at the app on her phone, getting ready to press the button when the app came to life, indicating that Patricia was calling her.

"Hi," Ashley said, trying to sound at ease.

"Hi," the voice replied. "Success! We now have definite proof that we're not two old men perving out."

Ashley giggled. "That's true."

Patricia waited for a beat and said, "Thank god I quit smoking years ago - my voice would be a lot deeper today."

Ashley laughed again, much more at ease.

Patricia added: "I'm a little nervous by the way, but I like your voice."

"Oh, thank you." Her tone had shifted slightly, almost indicating her position with a hint of reverence. "I like yours too."

And she did. Patricia sounded cool... in control. There was a nice rhythm to her sentence with no rush to it. She controlled the pace.

Immediately at ease, the women started chatting and Patricia explained that she was particularly intrigued about the ad because of her own opposite tendencies: she had always felt an attraction to both sexes and had been a Dom to one or more partners in the past. Her kink went back so far that she had taken psychology classes at the university to figure herself out - only to realize that she was having more fun doing it than learning about why she wanted to do it.

She chuckled when Ashley asked if she should lay down on the shrink's couch for the rest of their discussion. They both laughed when Patricia answered that it was tempting to imagine her laying down.

"So let's talk about this fantasy of yours - it is intriguing. And your husband looks gorgeous btw - both of you do."

"Thank you!" Ashley answered, pleased to hear the comment. "Not my husband though."

"Ah right, boyfriend." Patricia acknowledged.

Ashley took a breath. "Well, the not-so-short answer is that I've fantasized about this for years." She breathed in and added, "I think it's evolved over time. At first, I got excited just from thinking of being on the sidelines while my partner would have sex right next to me. Now, I've gotten to understand - much later than you - that it could lead to more. I used to see myself as a viewer only, and now I imagine doing... other things."

"Mmm... 'Other things' is good." Patricia laughed, then carried on, "When did you realize you had a submissive streak?"

Her voice lowered as if she was asking what her secret was - and in a way, that's exactly what she was asking.

"Oh, I think I realized it a while back but repressed it, you know... With Jake, I opened myself more..."

"Is he a strong dom?"

Ashley laughed, "Oh not at all. I almost have to tell him exactly what to do, but he's been getting better. I know he plays a role and it's not a natural thing for him to do."

"Is this why you're looking for a third party?"

Ashley's mind worked in overdrive. She loved how cool and poised Patricia sounded. Her tone was of a natural dom, telling her how to behave - or talk in this case.

She naturally replied, "Well, in the back of my mind, it doesn't really feel like real domination because I know he won't push me or surprise me. But he made me comfortable enough to tell him what to do. And that's pretty nice overall."

"For sure. That's great you're able to do that. Trust is everything in relationships. That's also a great way not to answer my question," she laughed but dropped the topic.

"Let's dig in - just from the top of your head, top three fantasies, or things that you love when being dominated."

Ashley felt warm, she was getting excited from the conversation. Just talking about this to a stranger had made her want to touch herself.

Patty added, "I know it's abrupt, but let's call a cat a cat - that is what we're talking about."

Ashley swallowed as her mouth was getting dry.

"I'm... I'm very good at oral... I like to perform it."

"Are you now?" Patricia said with a tone of obvious interest.

"I've never done it with a woman though."

"Yet," Patricia added and they both laughed. "Ok, what about oral turns you on when we're talking about domination though?"

Ashley felt as if she did not respond correctly and immediately wanted to do better to impress Patricia. She needed to simply tell the truth. Taking a deep breath, she finally replied.

"I... I imagine myself being ordered to service a stranger. Whether I'm in the mood or not, whether he's handsome or not... It doesn't matter, I'm told to put him in my mouth and pleasure him."

She was breathing faster already at her admission.

"Like a good slut," Patricia stated.

"Mm-mmm."

"What else? I'm not going to help you by making suggestions, I really need you to explain this on your own."

Ashley bit her lip. She knew she was getting turned on and she was encouraged by Patricia's response. It was time to quit mocking about and be truthful.

"Humiliation is a big part of it. This may not sound very original, but I get incredibly excited when he treats me like... a slut."

"Mmm... I see... Objectification, dirty talk towards you, and so on, I assume."

"Yes," Ashely answered in a quieter voice. "Being told what to do and pushed further than expected."

"Interesting. Do you come easily or is this something that plays into it?"

"How so?"

Patty liked that she asked. Rather than trying to please her and answer a question she didn't understand, she asked for clarification.

"Does edging play a part in this?" Patty's voice was also becoming more sultry, turned on by what Ashley was telling her. She half expected to have to explain what edging meant but Ashely was quite familiar.

"Oh, I think that would be the third one then, but I don't go very long without an orgasm."

"How long usually?"

"Rarely more than two days... I'll masturbate if needed."

"And you can have more than one?"

"Yes... three to four usually."

"Ok. Thank you, Ashley." Patricia sounded like an administrator at the end of an interview. She carried on, "Now, at the risk of disqualifying myself for this, I'd like to tell you what I'm looking for."

Ashley was surprised: it had not even crossed her mind that Patricia wanted something out of this for herself. She felt silly and self-centered.

There was a pause as Patricia chose her words. The aim was to make a point early on and use direct language.

"I've had male and female lovers. I enjoy them both, but not equally as I love to dominate women the most." She let her words sink in. "I'll happily take on another male lover, so as long as I gain a female sub, not just a peeping Tom."

Patricia let the words hang in the air, supposing that they had profound effects on Ashley. After a few seconds, she added: "That means you would have to behave how I tell you and when I tell you."

She could sense the sub hanging on her every word. "I would be in charge of your body. I would decide how it will be used for my pleasure."

Ashley was breathless. Her loins had already heated up and she was pressing her fist against her groin, then slowly lifted her skirt.

"Now, tell me, slave Ashley... Is this what you're looking for as well?"

The s-word had been pronounced... It was the first time someone called her that and it had been effortless.

"Yes. I'd... I'd like that," she heard herself answer.

"I thought you would..." Patricia answered.

Patricia let the silence linger and finally asked: "Are you getting turned on hearing about it?"

"I... I am."

With an encouraging tone, Patricia said, "To get into the habit of being what you are (she said 'what' not 'who" Ashley noticed), you should use complete sentences and words that are at your level. For example, you have a pussy or a cunt. It gets wet because you're a slut. Do you understand?"

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers