Mick and Keri Pt. 05

Story Info
Mick and Keri Come To An Understanding - Chapter 5.
2.4k words
4.68
1.9k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Mick and Keri Come To An Understanding

I woke the next day and went about my morning routine. I know it'll seem strange to say but I was never more focused at a practice than I was that night. Afterwards, I returned to my apartment and finished the days emails, made dinner and sat down to watch a little TV before going to bed.

For the rest of the week my dreams were full of visions of my naked Keri. In various dreams, she fucked me, smashed my nuts with a hammer, drowned me in breast milk, grew a dick and fucked me in the ass, and bit off my cock during a blowjob. My twisted dreams were as confusing as the choice I had to make.

My athletes were at the top of my concern. The job of creating the opportunities for them to succeed and then teaching them how to take those opportunities and maximize them was full time. It required a long-term outlook and a long term plan. Then it required the time to take the daily work and fit it into the long term. The day to day stuff needed to blend together to create the big picture.

It took decades to see the success of the plan. Young athletes grow into mature athletes who grow into young men and women. Those young men and women grow into successful professionals and husbands and wives and mothers and fathers. Watching the passion grow in these kids was the great pleasure of my life.

Now I had to decide if I could take my own advice. I lost my first wife because I could not blend the two and in the end, she left me because of it. I went into a deep depression afterwards and even attempted suicide. With two failed exceptions, I'd stayed away from the attention and affection of a woman ever since.

Now, again, here was attention and affection staring me in the face. And this time it was wrapped up in a package that was sexually supercharged. Don't get me wrong, my first and second wives were beautiful women, inside and out. In both cases I married way above my pay grade.

Keri was smart and sexy and wise and hot and funny and oh so fuckable. And she was rich! Would that wealth make it easier to focus on my athletes without the pressure of bills and financial obligations in the future? Or would it bury me and snuff out my passion under the weight of its luxury?

The entire week was taken up with the back and forth battle between the two sides of the argument. The battle between either and or occupied my sleeping and waking hours. Saturday was drawing closer and closer and in my mind the issues were still so far apart.

Saturday arrived with the loud and obscene blare of my alarm clock. It was 5 AM and it was a beautiful Spring-like morning. I showered and shaved and headed out the door for practice. I drove the 20 minutes and walked into an empty facility. At 6:30 AM I turned on the lights, unlocked the locker room door and out rushed a stream of kids eager to do the days' work.

It was a good practice; we accomplished a lot. At the end of it I always reminded the kids to answer four questions. First, did you work as hard as you could have? Second, was your skill level the best it could be? Third, are you happy with where you finished the day? And fourth, did you have fun?

After meeting with a few parents and conducting a little business, a quick glance at the clock told me that I needed to head out to meet Keri. I needed to hurry so that I could....do what?

My mind was still a jumble. My job, her house, my cock, her mouth, my life, her love. All a jumble, all a mess. I got in the car and headed for the Greenbelt.

Driving past my apartment and towards the Greenbelt, I got worried. Pulling into the parking lot, I did not see her Lexus. I got out of the car and breathed the clean warm air. It had turned into a wonderful 70-degree day with bright sun and puffy clouds. I walked over to the place where we started our walks and there Keri stood!

"Hi!"

"Hi yourself. Where's the Lexus?"

"I had Sarah drop me off. I thought that after our walk we could have lunch and this time that you should drive."

She was not dressed in her normal walking clothes. There were no tights and her light jacket hung down below her hips and was loose enough that I could not make out any shape under it. She had hidden her ass and her tits and her curves from view.

"OK, I'm thinking that I'll be very hungry."

"Me too, Mick. I've been starving."

She smiled and we walked. We talked about the week and our jobs. Keri had gotten a letter from a woman in Japan. She had a sizable amount of money, but it was very badly invested. She wanted to get plans from the top investors in the world, but a friend had suggested Keri's name. She was planning on making her choice within the next six months and would then travel to whatever country to make the closing deal in person.

I told her about our practices and the planning of a team trip to a competition in Dallas. I rambled on about the logistic, legalistic, and liability issues until finally I realized that we were at our normal turning around point.

"You know we have both been dancing around the elephant in the room. Let's keep walking. Keri, this has been a crazy week. Between the kids and you, I have had a most interesting time. When I got up this morning, I really did not know what to do. Then as I drove here from practice, it was like a bolt of lightning hit me."

"At the end of most practices I ask the kids four questions. I do it kind of often, just to have them check themselves. As I drove over, I had to ask myself the same ones. And the answer to our situation popped right up and stared me in the face."

"Really? And what are these questions and how did you answer them?"

"The first question is, did you work as hard as you could have? I have never worked hard at anything but my job. I didn't work hard with my wives or my girlfriends and I lost them. I was pushing others to work hard and pursue excellence, but not myself. I need to change that."

"The second question is, was your skill level the best it could be? I always tell the kids to be and do the best they can under the situation and never slight themselves because today's best was not as good as yesterdays. Tomorrows' best will make up for it. Success or failure one day does not mean success or failure tomorrow."

"The third question is, are you happy with where you finished the day? At the end of the day, are you better than you were when you walked in.? Did the actions you took today make you better?"

"At the end of the day, I think that if I work hard and if I do the best I can with each opportunity and if I go to bed each night knowing that I am better than when I awoke, then life will work itself out."

"And the fourth question is, did you have fun? This has been the most unfun week I have had in....ever! I couldn't get you out of my head and to not have you around was not fun. At all!"

I stopped walking and stood still, noting that. Keri stopped a few steps ahead of me.

"So, where does all of that lead you, Mick?"

"I think that I can work harder and that the passion for my kids will have plenty of room for you. I think that in the end my best is all I have to offer, and if it is good enough for you, who am I to argue. And every day I lie down and wake up in your arms, every day, it's going to make me better. I love you and I want you. I want to have lunch with you, and after that we need to go to my place and make love. Then, I would like to just fuck a few more times before we have dinner."

"Mick, I knew that you would make that choice. I knew because I know that I am the best thing that has ever happened to you and that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. When we play music, we're making love, and when we make love, I hear music. Let's go to the car."

We walked briskly back to my old Ford Taurus. I opened her door, we kissed, and I closed it behind her. I climbed into my side and we kissed again. She reached over and grabbed my crotch.

"Drive, stud."

I smiled and started the car. Yes, I spun the tires getting out of the parking lot and less than two minutes later I pulled up to the stairs near my apartment. We got out of the car and as we came together at the bottom of the stairs, she clamped a grip on my crotch again. We walked up the stairs and to my door, her hand still fondling my balls and my now hard cock. I unlocked the door, pushed it open, walked in and kicked it shut with my trailing foot. I ripped open her windbreaker to find her naked underneath. She released her grip and dropped her sweatpants revealing her wonderful black fur patch.

She busted out a huge grin, "I knew you were going to choose right!"

Keri began taking off my pants while I undid my jacket and shirt. As my cock sprung free she took hold of it and cuddled it against her face.

"Mick, I love the feel of this on my face. It's hard, yet soft. It's warm and I can feel your heartbeat when I press it close."

I pulled her to her feet and pushed her against the cold wall and I kissed her. I pressed my chest against hers and my erection against her pussy. We kept kissing as we slid across the wall and moved towards my bed. I twisted and leaned back and pulled us down with her wonderful body falling on top of and to the side of me.

Again, we kissed and groped each other; her hand on my balls and my hand on her ass. Her tits shaking and rolling and her nipples hard, poking into my side. With a slight twist, she rolled on top of me and spread her legs. Automatically, just like the two were built for the other, my cock found her pussy and with a slight bit of pressure I was in and I froze.

We kissed, frozen in place by what? The sensation of a vagina squeezing a penis? The warmth of black and brown pubic hair commingling? The softness of belly to belly contact? My hard nipples playing with her hard nipples as our feet settled themselves into a comfortable position.

Keri pressed her lips onto mine forcing them open and she began to gently play with my tongue. I returned her actions. My arms wrapped around her as hers found the headboard. I pulled my erection back a little and slid it forward again. She moaned softly. I repeated the motion and she repeated the moan. And so it went for many long minutes.

Making love; never hard, only softly and caring, sharing each millimeter of my manhood with her, wanting her to feel every vein and ridge of my cock as I was presenting her with the physical aspect of my love. At last my hands released their hug and found Keri's soft ass and the firm muscles underneath.

Fondling her ass was a wonderful feeling. Keri might have been 50 but she worked out and her ass was not big and sloppy like the fashion of the day. It was smaller and firm. I have always felt that the saying, "more than a handful is a waste", applied to the ass and not to tits.

My hands on her ass added to our lovemaking and sped things up as Keri came with a wonderful soft mewing sound in my ear. At that I quickly thrust a few more times and release a torrent of sperm into my lover. Her orgasm had soaked my cock and balls and the added quantity of cum made a hot sloppy love cocktail.

We lay together, in the stillness of the room. Keri's hips beginning to gyrate as she ground her pubic bone against mine. The movement caused my cock to remain slightly erect and stopped it from flopping out of her. She kissed me again and this one was serious and sloppy and full of sex. She humped and I pumped, and she began to grunt with each thrust.

Faster and faster and for a long time. I could not cum again. I was shot! Keri came several times and her pussy oozed juices onto my balls and soaked the sheets under us. Finally, totally spent, she stopped humping me and rolled over pulling off of my cock. She was too weak to move and so I began to kiss her neck and shoulders. I moved down to her breasts and kissed and suckled them. I slowly kissed down her rib cage and her stomach, pausing to make love to her navel before moving down to the damp and matted hair between her legs.

I kissed the nub that was trying to remain hard and erect but failing. My tongue eased it back under its' hood and I planted a long and lingering kiss on her love soaked pussy lips. Sucking in the juice and cum mixture. I moved back up to Keri's face and lay down beside her. I kissed her lips sharing the taste of our combined fluids.

"With this kiss, I promise that I will work hard, use my best talents and strive to be better and have fun every day that we are together. I will stay until you tell me to leave. I love you."

Not exactly wedding vows, but it was the best I could do in the shape I was in.