Mick and Keri Pt. 06

Story Info
Mick Makes Keri Feel At Home - Chapter 6.
1.8k words
4.38
1.9k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Mick Makes Keri Feel At Home

We fell asleep next to each other for three hours. We both woke up having to pee. I helped Keri stand and let her show off her ass in front of me as she walked to the bathroom. She lifted the lid on the toilet and sat down. I reached over and started the shower. The shower water almost drowned out the sound of her making water and she sat quietly with a peaceful look of relief on her face.

With a smile she turned her head and sucked in my dick.

"Hon, don't do that I really have to pee."

"OK, let me give you a hand."

Keri stood, letting me slowly slip out of her mouth. She took me by the cock as she had before and led me into the tub/shower. She turned in the shower soaking her hair and body. Then kneeling down in front of me she took my cock and aimed it at her chest.

"I have heard of this, but I have never had a man piss on me. Would you please?"

Half out of wanting to make her happy and half because my bladder was about to explode, I let a stream begin to spray from my cock. Keri aimed the hot spray at her tits and face and let the last of the stream hit her mouth. She shook my cock to get the last drops out and turned around in the shower to rinse of her body. I grabbed her, quickly, and turned her around to kiss her.

"Mick, don't I still have piss on my face."

"Keri, if it is good enough for you it is good enough for me."

"But it tastes terrible. I don't think I want to do that anymore."

"Oh, yeah. Not tasty. I gotta work on my diet! OK, no more piss games. I agree."

We washed each other off and after we were all cleaned up, Keri grabbed my cock and got it soapy and erect. Turning she bent over and placed the head of my cock between her ass cheeks.

"Remember this?"

"I do" and I pushed.

Keri let out a gasp and I slowly slid the soapy head into her. As she relaxed her sphincter, she cued me by pushing back and further onto my cock. When my balls hit her pussy, she stopped and squeezed my cock with her sphincter. The pressure was the same as a cock ring and I could feel myself swelling larger in her bowel. I began to push a little deeper and pull out a small amount. Her grip was tight, and I was swelling to the point of pain.

"When it hurts too much let me know and then fuck the shit out of me."

"Now!"

Keri relaxed her sphincter and I started to fuck her ass as fast and hard as I could. Her whole body shook like a rag doll. Her tits were flopping around so much they made a loud slapping sound against her rib cage and her abdomen. When she looked down, her tits slapped her in the face. All the while she made a low scream/moan/grunting sound as I fucked the shit out of her ass. Literally.

Every time I pushed into her a bit of juice would squirt out making a brown river flowing to the drain. She reached down with one hand and found her clit and began to finger fuck herself. With a scream Keri came and moving both hands onto the shower wall she braced herself for a harder fucking.

Grabbing both of her hip bones, I set to getting myself off as fast as I could. I drove into Keri's ass harder and faster until at last I could feel the pressure growing in my balls. With a loud groan of my own I let loose a shot into my lovers' ass. It was a hard and violent shot and my knees immediately weakened when it was over.

She pushed me out of her ass and as we both made our ways onto the tub bottom; we lay in each other's arms as the warm water sprayed down on us.

It took a few minutes to recover, and rising we washed each other off again. I stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel for Keri's body and another for her hair. I hugged her and dried off her back as I kissed her. Taking another towel, I dried my legs as Keri dried my back.

"Ready for lunch, Hon?" I smiled at Keri.

"Don't you mean dinner, lover?"

We walked down the hall and into the combination living/dining room and kitchen. The clock on the oven said 4:30 PM. I looked at Keri and opened the refrigerator; it was empty except for some mustard and a few polish sausages.

"I have some Ramen noodles."

"Mick, why don't I call Sarah and have her make something for us."

"Or we can order pizza and eat in. I would love to eat some pie."

"I would love to have some sausage."

"Polish?"

"How about Welsh?"

We laughed and Keri removed her towel. I cannot express in words how much I adore and admire her body. Her long black hair draped down over her large tits with the dark silver dollar sized areola and the big, always erect, nipples. Her shoulders were squared and strong, like she had been a swimmer; they would need to be in order to support those beautiful mammerys. She was strong but not muscular. She had well rounded womanly hips with that wonderful, dense, black patch in front and small, luscious, dimpled ass cheeks behind. Her thighs were strong, and her legs were straight. She even had attractive feet.

Except for the towel around her head, we were both still naked. I grabbed Keri by the waist and lifted her onto the bathroom counter. Grabbing both of her tits, I gave them a good squeeze.

"As I recall we still have to fuck again before we can have dinner; so, spread'em lady!"

"Oh my! You are so forceful for a man of your age. Do you think that you are ready to go again so soon? Maybe you would like a nap."

I reached down and set my still tumescent cock on the countertop between Keri's legs.

"No nap needed, my love. As you can see, I am wide awake."

"But honey after the shower and the fucking I am dry as a bone. I don't know if I am wet enough. Do you have anything to lube me up?"

"Maybe I want to go in dry, my dear."

"Dry? What fun is that? Don't tell me that you don't have any K-Y or anything."

Keri, what would I need that for? You are the first woman that has ever been in this apartment, at least since I moved in here."

"Really? I hadn't thought about that. You really haven't dated or anything?"

"Nope, no dating......or anything. I beat off a lot and I used to dream of having sex with a woman again someday."

"Well, I guess I filled some of that. And, "she reached down and grabbed my erection, "I guess you could fill some of this!"

Keri scooted forward and put the knob she claimed to love so much between the fleshy folds of her pussy.

"Let's see if we can fix this no lube thing so we can have dinner."

She began to rub my little head, the one doing all the thinking now, around the entrance to her pussy. I began to twist her big nipples and as I did the juices began to flow. She rubbed the head of my cock around the entrance to her personal glory hole.

"Almost there", she purred.

Her nipples seemed to come alive between my finger and thumb. Keri dropped her head back and let her body take over. Her juices flowed a little more and I pushed my cock a little bit and I seated my cock head into my lover. I pulled out and brought some of her personal lube with it. Keri smeared the lube around the shaft, and I went deeper. As I pulled out Keri smeared even more lube further down the shaft.

Looking into my eyes, Keri let go of my cock and insisted, "Go for it!"

I immediately pushed in as deep as I could. The last few inches were dry, and it was a little painful to me and made Keri wince as well.

"Don't worry, Mick. Fuck me!"

I pulled out and drove back to the hilt. It was slicker this time, so I pulled out and drove in again. Now fully wet I repeatedly drove into her pussy. Keri grabbed my head as she came the first time and held on for the ride. I fucked and fucked and fucked until my eyes began to roll back in my head and my balls pulled up into my stomach. I pulled hard on her tits and came inside her.

"Oh, that was good. Now clean up your mess and let's go eat."

I got down between Keri's legs and began to lick her pussy clean. She leaked some cum and I sucked it up in my mouth. I stood and kissed my lover and spit the cum into her mouth. She made some yummy noises and pushed my head back down between her legs. I repeated the move a few more times. Then Keri jumped off the counter, dropped to her knees and sucked my cock in her mouth. When Keri finished licking off my cock and balls, she turned and wiggled her ass back into my room.

I dressed and offered Keri a t-shirt to wear under her windbreaker. She pulled on her pants and we headed down to the car. It had been a great day and a great afternoon. I was looking forward to a great dinner and a better evening.

"Where to for dinner? I know a place with great food and really great desserts."

"OK, Keri where do I drive?"

"Didn't you memorize the way?" she said as she pushed a button on the phone.

"Hi Sarah. Good news. We are coming home. Please make that special dinner and dessert we talked about. You did, huh? Well we should be there in about 20 minutes. OK."

"Sarah says, "Welcome to the family" and she hopes that you're hungry. Now, pull out of the drive and turn left."

"Yes, my love."

"My love? I like the sound of that....my love."

I started the car, pulled out of the parking garage and as I turned left onto the street, Keri put her left hand on my crotch. She smiled and closed her eyes as she lay her head against the window and fell asleep.