Mickey and Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate reads a book and makes a map.
4.7k words
4.81
2.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
307 Followers

They were settling into their new surroundings fairly quickly. Over the years they had become accustomed to moving and starting over. Mickey had spent his first two years out of seminary as a member of the ministerial staff of a large congregation not far from his alma mater. Then it was Texas, where he was assigned to a small church that grew rapidly under his leadership. After ten years, he was reassigned to a struggling congregation in the northeast for two years. He had been successful in engineering a turnaround there, so the rest of his career was largely spent doing the same thing, shuttling from one declining church to the next, usually restoring them to some sense of health before moving on to another.

He and Kate had crisscrossed the country, uprooting themselves and moving every two or three years. The first two moves were the hardest on Kate. She had loved their first little "nest" and she had built so many memories in their second home that it was hard to leave. Aside from the friendships, their only child had been born there. But she came to love the new places just as well. Meeting new people, seeing new things, learning, and expanding herself excited her. She had also found that being a perpetual "newcomer" gave her an insight that served her well when she began working in the real estate industry. She knew what new arrivals were looking for when they were settling in a new place. And the income certainly helped.

If they had taken the time to think about it, they would have realized that each new location developed their relationship in one specific way or another. Those first two years provided Mickey with a very stable schedule. Out the door at 8:30, home at 5:15, and one weekday off each week. It gave the couple a chance to learn about one another and to become accustomed to married life. It was also where they eventually learned how to please one another.

It was their first January together. The busy Christmas schedule at church had come to an end and they were traveling to visit Mickey's parents for a late family holiday. A generous congregant provided airline tickets to the young couple so that they could avoid the possibility of harsh winter conditions as they traveled.

They arrived at the airport early and wandered into a bookstore to kill some time. Mickey browsed news magazines while Kate roamed between the scattered shelves. As she turned down another row her eye was drawn to the bold title print of "The Sensuous Couple." She considered the title briefly before moving on. Stopping a few feet away, she picked up another paperback while she wondered about the possible content of the book that had grabbed her attention. Setting the book back down, she walked farther away, only to return a few seconds later. She nervously looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching before grabbing the book from the shelf. She stepped toward the corner of the store, and quickly perused the chapter titles and read the back cover.

She felt her pulse quicken a bit. This felt like a book she shouldn't have, but even a quick review of its contents told her that she - and Mickey - needed to read it. Or something like it. She wasn't dissatisfied with their love life but she didn't feel satisfied by it either. Without allowing herself to overthink it, she stepped quickly to the counter and bought the book, using money her mother had sent her for Christmas. She dropped it quickly into her bag, glancing over her shoulder one final time.

Mickey stepped up just as the clerk finished counting her change back into her hand. "Find something?"

"Yeah. I thought I might want to read on the plane and I forgot to bring a book. I had that money from Mom." She knew that there was no way she would dare pull that book out in public, and hoped that Mickey wouldn't notice that the book she had brought to read had been lying on her nightstand for a week.

It wasn't until they returned home and Mickey went to the office that she was finally able to pull it out. The first chapter seemed fairly clinical. Men and women are different. Sex is important. Couples need to be intimate. These were all facts she readily knew and understood.

The second chapter held the key to what she had been looking for. Sex was about pleasure, and pleasure can be created in a wide variety of ways. Some physical, some mental. Pleasure might be manifested as an orgasm, a physical sensation, or even a charge to the brain and emotions.

Kate was certain that she had never had an orgasm. At least not the way the author described it. And she wasn't sure that she could even say that sex had been pleasurable. Sure, she loved the closeness with Mickey and she knew that he was satisfied. There was physical evidence of that. She had dutifully washed it out of herself every their every encounter.

A chapter or two later, she was no longer sure that he was satisfied. Yes, he had an orgasm every time they made love, but was he really experiencing pleasure? Or enough pleasure?

On Thursday of that week, Mickey woke to the smell of bacon and coffee. It smelled like a Saturday. He wandered out to the kitchen to find Kate, in a long black negligee, piling French toast onto a plate. He mentally searched his calendar. It was no one's birthday or anniversary. Her wardrobe indicated that company was not expected.

She answered his unspoken question. "I thought we might do something special on your day off."

He felt the beginning of an erection and thought that he, in fact, might like to "do something" or "someone". He kept his thoughts to himself.

"That would be nice. You look amazing."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Now have a seat. I was just about to come and wake you up."

The thought of her waking him up in that gown - leaning over him in the bed, those amazing breasts suspended right in front of him - added more blood to his growing stiffness. He decided to say nothing.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't sleep through this."

She slid the plate of French toast toward him. "The syrup is warm and I think the bacon is how you like it."

Breakfast was delicious and Mickey was too busy devouring his to notice that Kate was merely pushing her food around her plate.

"I need to tell you something," she began. Her voice sounded serious.

"Sure," Micky answered, mopping up the last of the syrup with his final piece of bread.

"I lied to you."

She now had his full attention.

"At the airport. In the bookstore."

He couldn't even remember a conversation in the bookstore.

"I bought this." She pulled the book off of the chair next to her and handed it over to him. She waited nervously for his reaction.

"Why wouldn't you want to tell me?' He flipped through the pages.

"I don't know. It kind of seemed, you know, wrong or bad."

"Is it pornographic?"

"No! It's just about, you know... things we don't talk about usually."

That was evident to him just by reading the table of contents. There were a couple of chapters that particularly caught his eye. There would be time to review them later, he knew.

"So, why did you buy it?"

Kate took in a long breath, held it, and finally exhaled. "I don't know. Curious, I guess."

"About?"

She shrugged. "All of it, I suppose. Are we doing it right? Are we missing something? Sometimes it just seems sort of... I don't know... monotonous. I hear people talk about sex like it's some dark, hidden, wonderful, mystic, addictive event. It doesn't seem that way to me, so I just wonder what we... what I'm missing."

She was immediately sorry she said it. She could read the disappointment on Mickey's face. She hadn't meant to hurt him. He stayed silent far too long.

He stifled his impulse to respond. In a rare moment, he allowed his thoughts to gather before his words. He wanted to satisfy his wife. Obviously, he was failing. But as he thought about it, he realized that the only thing he knew how to do was penetrate her and thrust repeatedly. It was enough for him, so he had assumed it was enough for her.

"Mickey?" she waited.

"I don't really know what to say."

'Are you happy with what we do? Maybe there's just something wrong with me." She paused for a moment before adding, "But after reading the book, I'm not sure there is."

He was happy. Sex felt good. Wasn't that all there was?

"What do you mean," he asked.

"Can we do something different today? I don't mean something crazy, there's just something I'd like to do for you."

His dick twitched again. Before he could respond, she stood. "Tell you what, clean off the table, and meet me in our room when you're done."

Three minutes later he stepped out of the hall into their bedroom. It was dark. Kate had removed the blankets from the bed and was lighting candles. Naked. She turned toward him as she lit a taper on the dresser in front of the mirror. The soft warm light illuminated the left side of her body. The flicker of the flame caused the shadows to dance on her skin, enhancing the line of her cleavage, and the mystery of her sex. She reminded him of the centerfolds he had peeked at in Tom Domato's brother's magazines when they were kids.

She was striking. Her large breasts were her most dominant feature. Full, topped with large pink areola and stiffening nipples. They seemed unaffected by gravity. Her hips were full, too. She was "womanly". Not fat. Her belly was flat and her arms were taut. She had been graced with elegant cheekbones and warm blue eyes. And this was the first time he had ever been able to study her and drink in that view.

He stopped in the doorway, as though he were afraid to enter. She saw his eyes run up and down her body. She was slightly embarrassed. Letting him look so brazenly was difficult for her. She had spent her life keeping everything covered. Even when they made love she made sure the lights were off and she was safely under the blanket. And now, here she was, completely exposed to him. She had seen him twice. Both times coming out of the shower. And both times she felt herself blush.

And just like those times, she could feel a certain warmth between her legs as he looked at her.

She finally broke the silence. "Lie down please." She gestured toward the bed.

He took in one final glance before stepping into the room.

"Oh. First, take off your clothes."

He looked surprised but complied quickly. She noticed that his penis was long and hard. It had never looked like that in the shower. She instructed him to lie down on his stomach in the middle of the bed. She watched him maneuver his penis between his legs as he did.

"Put your hands over your head," she instructed.

"She's obviously given this a lot of thought," he thought as he slid his hands up, trying to find a comfortable position. He eventually grasped his left wrist with his right hand.

She reclined next to him, then slowly ran the fingertips of one of her hands from the base of his neck to his tailbone.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes," he lied, not wanting to tell her that everything she had done was creating enormous pressure in his shaft and that it was uncomfortably pressing against the mattress.

"Good. So I want to try something. I think you'll like it."

He already was.

"I want to make a map of your body. I want to learn it. I want to know what makes you feel good."

He had to read that book.

"So, I'm going to touch you or kiss you. And you're going to tell me, on a scale of 1-5 how it feels. One if it feels bad. Five if it's incredible. Understand?"

"I think so." He wondered how anything would be less than a five. His naked wife touching him, trying to make him feel good. It all sounded incredible.

She ran her fingers down his back again. Slowly. Lightly.

"How's that?"

"That's a five."

"Really? It's just your back."

"It's just your fingers," he replied.

"Well, then, what about this?" She leaned over and landed a light, wet kiss at the base of his skull.

A jolt of electricity ran straight to his penis. He thought he could feel it oozing a bit of precum.

"That's a ten," he blurted.

"One to five," she insisted. "I guess that means I need to do this again," trailing those fingernails back down his spine."

"Oh," he was beginning to get it. "That's a four. A three. I mean it's really nice, but not like that kiss."

"That's good to know," she smiled.

She began to create her "map' by touching, then licking, then kissing nearly every inch of skin on his backside. The highest marks went to the kiss at the base of his skull, licking the small of his back, fingers dangerously close to his anus, a nibble on his butt cheek, and - oddly enough - licking the back of his knee.

She then straddled him and he announced the very presence of her naked thighs and bottom on his backside to be a four. At a point, she slowly drug her breasts down his back. He was convinced he could feel her nipples stiffening as she did.

She silently debated whether that was worth a four or five-point sensation for her own "map".

Eventually, she moved off of him and instructed him to turn over. He was completely erect. As she moved, she realized that her own pubic region was soaking wet. She reached between her legs and was shocked to find that her hair was matted from the discharge and some had run down both of her thighs. Was it possible that this exercise had brought her that much pleasure?

She leaned over him, planting a soft, sensuous kiss on his lips. She rose a bit to see his eyes were closed but his lips were still pursed as though he were waiting for her. She leaned down again, her heart pounding, and slipped her tongue between his lips and passed his teeth. She felt his body respond, and then his tongue moved to meet hers.

Her own nipples tingled at the sensation, and she could feel more of herself trickling down her thigh.

He was nearly afraid to speak. He wanted to do nothing that might stop her. But on the other hand, he wanted more. She had ignited something in him that was now pulling him by its own will. The ache in his shaft was demanding immediate attention. There was a smell in the room that he couldn't identify, but he was certain that it was adding to his arousal.

Kate pulled away, slightly. "I liked that," she smiled. The look in her eyes was different than he had ever seen in her. "That was a five for me. You?"

"Touch it. Please." His brain had no room for numbers. His penis was in charge now. He hoped he hadn't frightened her.

"Touch what?" She was confused by his response.

"You know. It is so hard that it almost hurts. Please, just touch it, or let me, you know, inside of you.

Kate looked at his hardon. It had stretched upward and was nearly touching his belly. She noticed its redness and the enlarged veins she had never seen before. She wanted to touch it. Or maybe even more, but she had no idea what to do, and she told him so."

"Just wrap your fingers around it. Yeah. Like that. Soft. Don't squeeze too hard."

She noted the sensation. The skin was smooth and soft, but just beneath the surface, it was hard and rigid. She opened her grasp and repeated several times, gripping it.

"Like this," Mickey took her hand and guided it gently, up and down the shaft. It took her little time to find her own rhythm. She glanced up to see him smiling, eyes still closed.

"Oh yeah. Like that." His breathing deepened. "A little quicker!" he gasped, his butt cheeks tightening, lifting his penis toward her.

Kate stroked more quickly and watched her husband's expression change. Wrinkles grew across his forehead as he scowled. His breathing stopped, then he grunted, almost as though he were choking. She watched him raise his head, his fists tightly clenched as his stomach tightened and he grunted again. An eruption of white, milky cream spurted from him, shooting into the air and splatting onto his belly. Another followed, then a third, each less violent than the last. She watched as the final pulses pushed the warm liquid across her hand and down her fingers.

"Ten. An absolute ten." He continued to breathe as though he were injured. She had heard that before, lying under him, in the dark, feeling his warmth spread inside of her. Somehow, she preferred this perspective.

She leaned forward to kiss him, feeling his member beginning to soften in her hand.

"Did you like that?" she asked, smiling. She had a dozen questions for him, but she knew there would be time for that later.

"Of course I did. I..." He stopped himself, afraid to extend the conversation.

"You what?" she asked. Eager to learn more.

"I think it's your turn."

Her eyes danced with excitement. "Really?"

He could hardly wait to get his hands on her.

For the next two weeks, they rushed to the bedroom every night as soon as they finished their dinner. They continued to refine their "maps" of one another's bodies, surprising themselves as they both learned what they found arousing. Sometimes, it wasn't even the touching. Mickey loved looking at her, and she loved to be looked at.

She also loved it when he licked her neck, slowly dragging his tongue from her collarbone to her jaw. It instantly hardened her nipples which, as they both quickly found out, loved to be treated less than delicately. Mickey found that by gently dragging his teeth from the base of Kate's erect nipple to the tip, he could make her gasp uncontrollably. Digging his tongue into her belly button caused the same response.

It took nearly two weeks before Kate found the nerve to tell him that her belly button was apparently wired directly to her vagina. As he pressed his tongue into her, the sensation ran directly to her most tender point between her legs. She resisted the impulse that wanted to involuntarily throw her legs wide when he did it.

She found that any attention that he gave to her bottom had a similar result. In fact, one afternoon, she playfully made a remark that caused him to gently swat her backside.

It made her wet.

Two nights later she finally confessed.

"It did what?"

"I felt it. And a few minutes later when I went to the bathroom I checked. It was wet." Kate's vocabulary was limited to "it" and "down there" when it came to discussing her most intimate parts.

Mickey didn't need the vocabulary. The mere thought of his wife touching herself "down there" created an instant reaction of his own.

"So getting smacked turned you on?" He was going to need a moment to process.

"It's weird, I know. But the book said I should tell you." She sounded apologetic.

"And didn't also say that we should explore when we find something new?' Mickey asked, hopefully.

Kate nodded, wondering what she might have gotten herself into.

"Well, then... I mean, if you want to."

Mickey wrestled with how to sound open and encouraging, without being overly eager. He also wondered if the thought of spanking his wife's delicious butt made him some sort of a pervert.

"How?" she asked.

He looked confused.

"How should we do it? Standing seems a little awkward."

They were already in bed, so Micky suggested that she just lay across his lap. He watched her carefully as she moved into position and straightened herself out like a sensuous feline. Her panty-covered bottom was slightly elevated, as her thighs rested on his. He rubbed it, taking in its sexy mix of firmness and softness.

He gingerly pulled his hand back, pausing for a second before sweeping across and hitting her with his full palm. He heard a slight moan as he watched her wiggle a bit.

"Like that?"

"Uh-huh"

He tried again. Then a third time. The blows were not hard. He wondered if there was a better way to hold his hand. On the fourth stroke, his palm began to sting. He paused long enough that she turned over.

"Touch it," she said softly.

He looked at her panties and could see the evidence of his work. A small wet stain had appeared. She slid them down quickly, kicking them out of the way.

imaging
imaging
307 Followers
12