Mickey and Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch it," she repeated. He cautiously moved his hand to his wife's mound, Her public hair was wet as he burrowed through to the slickness of her slit. His finger entered quicker than he expected and she gasped when the tip bumped something.

Kate reached to find his sex already hard. She pushed at his underwear, trying to get it out of the way so that she could feel his shaft. As the two of them struggled awkwardly, she finally sat up, nearly facing him as his back rested on the headboard. Once his penis was free she moved quickly on top of him, sitting on his lap, facing him, and sliding him inside of her.

They had never made love this way. It was always him on top as she spread her legs wide letting him pump himself into her. They both decided very quickly that they liked this new position. She was feeling him in places he had not been, and he was enjoying the sight of her breasts bouncing in front of him as her warmth squeezed him, quickly milking him dry.

They stayed in that position well after he was drained, kissing, caressing, and already thinking about the next time.

When he woke he wasn't sure how long he had been asleep. As he thought about it, he wasn't even sure how he fell asleep. She was just on his lap, wrapped in his arms, and now the room was dark and he was flat on his back.

The noise caught his attention. At first, he thought Kate might have been snoring. He hadn't noticed that before. When he heard it again, he realized that it was just a deep breath. She must be sleeping deeply, he thought.

By the time he heard the third, then the fourth time, he knew it had to be something else. The breathing was deep, but irregular. The sounds were quiet, almost like she was intentionally muffling herself. But the small gasping noise, and the slightest of moans, were undeniable. He froze, unsure as to what to do.

She didn't dare move. She didn't want to wake him, but the sensation was too good. Whatever Mickey had touched before they made love was screaming for attention now. She had started by simply touching it, as he did. Then, following the instructions they had recently discovered in her book, she began to explore. She touched it in different ways, with different amounts of pressure. She pushed it. She rubbed it. She flicked at it. No matter how she did it, it felt good. Flicking felt very good, but not for very long. She was quickly learning that the spot seemed to prefer a variety of approaches. Each one, in succession, was building her arousal. The pleasure the book referred to was suddenly consuming every thought.

So while she tried to remain still and keep quiet it was increasingly challenging to do so. Yet she wasn't about to stop. Her entire body seemed to be drawn into what she was doing. There was a tightening in nearly every muscle. She seemed to be incapable of thinking about anything other than the sensation she was creating for herself. Her breath seemed harder to find. Something was now controlling every move and impulse.

Then the dam broke. Her muscles convulsed as her breath exploded from her, Her fingers danced faster just over her hole. She heard herself squeal as though she were listening to another person. And just as suddenly as it had happened, a wave of warmth spread over her entire body. The spot between her legs now rejected her fingers and she lay nearly limp as the pulses worked through her.

Her breathing had about returned to normal when he spoke.

"What was that?' His voice was soft.

"I don't really know. An orgasm, I guess?"

She felt him move. Light from his lamp suddenly uncovered the darkness.

"Show me."

She was embarrassed. Mortified. She could hardly believe what she had just done, and now to realize that he knew she had done it was almost more than she could handle.

"Please," he persisted. "I really want to see you do that."

He moved to the end of the bed, standing naked in front of her, completely erect.

Suddenly, the warmth between her legs began to build again.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I mean, doesn't it seem... you know?'

He shook his head. "I don't know. I just know that I want to see it. To see you. You liked it. I liked it." He touched his penis as he stared at her.

She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs in front of him. As she reached for her groin he moved to his knees at the foot of the bed, his hard member pointing directly at her.

His eyes never left her fingers as she spread herself and found that spot. It was too sensitive to touch, so she rubbed the slit underneath it. She teased her opening, spreading her legs wider. She could feel it expanding at her touch, as though it were preparing for him.

Seeing her opening in front of him, as though it were inviting him, preparing to be bred, was one of the most amazing things he had ever seen. Even in the semi-darkened room he could see his wife's arousal. Her chest was flushed, her nipples hard, her fingertips revealing the wetness of her most intimate place. Before he was even aware of it, his hand had wrapped around his shaft, slowly stroking himself.

Kate watched his every move. She had done that. She had made her sleepy husband that excited. She left one hand between her legs, touching herself, and slid the other up to her breast. Her fingertips found her nipple and she squeezed, just as Mickey had done, teaching them both how much she liked it. As she twisted it, her finger found that spot again, and she exploded the minute she touched it.

It was too much for him. Seeing Kate explore herself, showing him this hidden, darker side that he couldn't have even imagined a month ago; his orgasm was sudden and strong, and violent. He watched as his discharge landed on his wife's fingers, easing its way toward her warm hole.

His orgasm surprised her. The sticky warmth of his discharge felt good on her fingers. Without thinking she raised them to her mouth and licked them clean. The taste was not unpleasant, She wished she had a larger sample to get a better sense of it.

Looking back up at Mickey, his expression told her that she might soon have her chance.

12