Mickey and Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
Mickey and Kate enjoy their new library.
4.5k words
4.74
2.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
309 Followers

She watched it as it grew before her, like a large prehistoric serpent shaking itself to life, aroused by her approach. She was transfixed by its sheer size, sensing the gravity of its presence. It seemed to peer at her through its single, unblinking eye. She instinctively knew what she had to do. Words were not necessary. Instruction would have been futile. She longed for the fullness of it and craved its taste.

She knelt submissively before it, bowing her blonde head slightly, yielding to its demand while she submitted to her own. He stepped closer to her, the smell of his pretentious cologne filling her nostrils. She opened her pouting lips wide, ready to take it, and closed her big blue eyes as it made its inevitable approach.

"Show me." He grunted, "Show me how badly you want that A."

She did her best to stretch her tiny mouth around its mighty girth, but she wasn't that experienced. The boys at home weren't nearly as large. And even the college "men" she had blown during her first semester didn't compare to Dr. Perkins. She knew that sucking off her professor was wrong, but she wanted to be bad and she wanted to prove to him how good she could be at it.

"Really?" Kate tossed the book aside.

"Oh come on, I wanted to know if she could take all of it. If you stop reading now, I'll never know whether she gets that A," Mickey laughed.

"Honestly, that's the last time you get to pick." Kate's voice was playful, even though she was half serious.

"So that means more 'heaving bosoms' and 'turgid manhood', I suppose." Mickey sighed sadly, even though the smile on his face betrayed him as he reached into his nightstand drawer and pulled out another book.

They had been reading erotica to one another since they arrived in Texas. They had bought a beautiful older home and were enjoying the process of remodeling it when Kate came across the stash in the attic. There were tightly sealed wooden cases filled with books. Someone had worked hard to preserve them and they had held up remarkably well for a few decades. They were, however, of varying literary quality to say the least. Some were pulp novels with lurid images of "hot dames" or "lusty virgins" almost always with impressive cleavage, and typically in some sort of distress. Others were hardbacks, written a century ago with more innuendo.

Typically, they would find a scene or two that they would reenact with one another. Some evenings ended with a satisfying climax, while others stimulated little more than laughter. But each encounter seemed to teach them more about creative sex, themselves, and each other.

Kate wasn't a fan of the "damsel in distress." She preferred the female characters who knew what they wanted and stopped at nothing to ensure that they got it. Mickey, on the other hand, found himself drawn to teasing, voyeuristic encounters.

"I think I'll read this to you, instead." He showed his wife the cover of the new volume and she smiled.

"That place we found the other night?"

He nodded. "You seemed to like it."

Kate jumped from the bed. "Be right back," she said as she disappeared down the hallway.

By the time Mickey found the page and pulled another item from the drawer she had returned to the room.

"'Stop. Stand right there,' he instructed. Belinda dutifully paused at the foot of the bed."

Kate stepped to the foot of the bed as well.

"He quietly stepped behind her, pulling a scarf out of his pocket, then gently placed it over her eyes before tying it securely."

Mickey laid the book aside and stood. Kate smiled as she waited for him to blindfold her.

"Good?" he asked. She simply nodded her head.

Returning to the bed, he adjusted the pillows behind him, allowing him to sit up as he continued reading.

"'Now strip for me.'

She paused a second too long.

'Now.' he said gently. 'I want you to show me every inch of yourself.'

He thought he could see her fingers trembling as she reached for the button on her blouse. She could only imagine what he was planning. Wanting to please him, she was slow and deliberate. First, removing her blouse, turning her back to him as it dropped to the floor. Then the skirt. He loved the way her ass slowly rose out of the fabric as she bent forward to remove it. She tossed the bra aside fairly dramatically, then slowly turned to him, her breasts covered by her crossed arms."

Mickey glanced up at Kate who had moved her own arms across her chest. Her head was slightly bowed as she seemed to cower, waiting for the next instruction.

"'You're almost there. Now the panties. I want to see everything. Show me your cunt.'

The word jarred her, but Belinda complied quickly, dropping her hands to her waist and quickly removing the last remaining piece of clothing.

'You look amazing.' Dan said. 'Now come here and see what you've done.'

He could have stared at her for another hour, but his cock wanted something else. And he knew there was another surprise waiting for her. So he happily watched as she slowly found the bed and then crawled to him.'

Mickey watched as Kate mirrored the action in the book, moving catlike up the bed. Her breasts swayed as she made her way toward him. They still made his dick twitch. He returned to the book.

"He could feel her warmth as she made her way up between his legs, stopping when she found his erection. Her smile was coy.

'You did that. Now you need to do something about it.' He said.

Still on all fours, without a word, she lowered her opened mouth to take his dick. It bumped her cheek and she moved quickly to realign herself. She slid down the shaft until she nearly gagged., then gently sucked her way back up to the tip. She repeated the move, adding a little more suction each time."

Kate's mouth felt like warm butter as she took him deeply, then gently worked her way back up his cock. Her tongue fluttered as she did, increasing the sensation. Her mouth never opened beyond what was necessary to allow his prick to glide through her lips.

"'Don't forget the balls.' His voice was soft, but direct. She dropped to her elbows, freeing her hands to find his sac. He felt her warmth gently wrapping around both of his testicles as she continued to bob up and down. She teased them, tugging slightly, then allowing a fingertip to explore, looking for his asshole.

He closed his eyes, listening to her slurp and moan as she expertly worked her magic. She was skillful. Like a musician who had practiced long hours at her instrument, learning how to coax the best from it, she played flawlessly. And it was clear that her performance brought her as much joy as it was bringing him."

Kate had once told him that she thought she could orgasm simply by giving head. Something about control, she said. Whatever it was, Mickey knew that he was the lucky benefactor of her pleasure. He, too, closed his eyes, for a moment, breathing deeply, trying to keep from bringing the "reading" to a premature ending. Once he gathered his composure, he continued.

"He opened his eyes and took in the sight of her round ass, elevated, slightly rocking side to side as she sucked his cock. He noticed the clock on the table across the room.

It was time.

Right on queue, Andrew appeared, stepping quietly into the room. He watched her for a moment, admiring her skill and wishing - only for a moment - that it might have been his dick that she was tasting. He consoled himself with the fact that something even better was waiting for him.'

"Oh those naughty boys," Kate grinned.

"He stepped silently to the end of the bed, enjoying the sight of her amazing ass, perfectly placed for him.

Belinda froze for a second when he touched her. She knew that she shouldn't have been startled, but she was. She felt Dan's hands on her head, gently pushing her back down his dick. Within seconds she found her rhythm again, enjoying the touch of a second set of hands on her ass. She began to instinctively push back toward the newcomer."

Kate stopped sucking and sat up, reaching blindly for the corner of the foot of the bed. She found it with little effort. She had taken her time picking it out the day before. Not too long. Not too short. Enough girth to do the job, but not too much. She probably examined nearly every cucumber in the bin. Just as she made her choice, Angela Moreno appeared. There was no way this slight woman from their congregation could have possibly known the purpose Kate had in mind for the vegetable, but she quickly grabbed three more and spent more time than was necessary talking about the salad she would be making that night.

"She was warm to his touch, her cheeks firm yet welcoming. His erection reached for her, and he allowed it to slide between her thighs, teasing her. She responded with a moan as she felt his stiffness."

Kate smiled as she moved the tip to her wet pussy, wondering if Angela had ever slid produce inside of her as her husband fucked her blindfolded face. In a flash, she imagined Raul's stocky frame behind her, pushing his thick dick between her lips. She heard herself gasp on Mickey's dick as she took the length of her new friend.

"Dan knew the moment that Andrew entered her. Her mouth was wetter now. And he was convinced that she was taking him even deeper than before. It was harder for her to keep a steady rhythm on his cock, so he held her head between his hands and guided her, thrusting his hips upward to fuck her mouth as he did.

He loved watching her, the visual stimulation of seeing another man fuck her as she took him deeply down her throat was nearly more than he could take. Needing a change in position, he moved to his knees, pulling her back up off of her elbows. Now on all fours, he could fuck her mouth while watching Andrew's cock slide in and out of her."

Mickey pulled himself up as well, watching Kate work the cucumber in and out of her slick hole. She quickly coated it with her juices, and Mickey reached for the taste of the milky white sweetness.

"'Fuck her,' Dan said. 'Fuck her like the slut she is.'

His words fueled her. She knew that they thought they were using her, but she was getting what she wanted out of them. She was a slut, and she knew it. Dan knew it, and he knew how to get what they both wanted out of Andrew. She could almost hear her mother's voice telling her what a bad girl she was, and what happens to 'easy' girls. Yeah, she thought, she was easy and she loved what was happening to her. She hoped that they could both last all night.

'I think she wants it harder.' Dan grabbed her hair as he coaxed Andrew to fuck her even deeper. 'Like that? You like that?' He tugged her hair, turning her blindfolded face up to him.

'Yes,' she gasped, reaching for his dick with her mouth.

He laughed as she shoved it back inside."

Mickey moved around to the foot of the bed, wanting a better view of his wife's assault on her pussy. He ignored the impulse that told him to yank the cucumber away and plant himself inside of her. Instead, he enjoyed the sight of his beautiful wife driving herself to her own pleasure.

"'God you are hot. I have another surprise for you.' He leered at Andrew. 'Stick it in her ass. I want to see her take it up the ass.'

Andrew reached for the lube that had been conveniently placed on the nightstand for him. He coated his dick before putting a generous dab on his thumb which he immediately slid into her tight hole. She shuddered when he did, knowing what was coming. She became as still as she could with Dan still pumping her mouth. Andrew placed the tip of dick on her asshole and began to add gentle but steady pressure. Her body resisted at first, but soon the opening gave way and she felt the length of him inside her."

Kate's face was now on the bed, her ass high. Her right hand was between her legs, thrusting the cucumber in and out. She reached back with her left, over her ass, and teased her butthole with her middle finger.

"She hadn't expected this, but they had agreed that Dan would direct the encounter. It took only a moment before Andrew found his rhythm and the room was filled with the sound of his thighs smacking her asscheeks. She was surprised at how fast the sensation pushed her to another orgasm. She swore as it exploded out of her."

Kate's own orgasm hit at nearly the same moment and Mickey was surprised to see the first two knuckles of her finger disappear into her ass.

"Oh Mickey, that's so fucking good!" She dropped to the bed, squeezing her thighs around the cucumber, and continuing to slowly wiggle her finger in her butt.

"Then suddenly, unexpectedly, she felt Dan unloading down her throat. He maintained his grip on her hair so she couldn't have pulled away if she wanted to. Not that she would have. She swallowed every drop.

'Shit! That was too fucking fast.'

'Don't worry baby,' she cooed. 'You'll get another chance.'

Of course, he would. But first, they needed to finish with Andrew.

'On her face.' He yanked his head toward Belinda's face as though Andrew didn't know where it was.

She rolled over on her back, feeling the other man straddle her.

'Can I watch?' She asked. 'I want to see him.'

Dan yanked the blindfold from her, allowing her to see Andrew's erection only inches from her face. He was surprised to feel his own dick responding so quickly after his orgasm. He wondered if he might be able to get off once more before their threesome came to an end.

She smiled up at Andrew as he pumped himself. 'Yeah, spray it all over my face. I want you to remember what I look like with your cum dripping everywhere. Come, on. For me, baby.'"

"Do it, Mickey. Shoot it on my face." Kate turned over, her knees spread wide, letting him see her vulgar display as the cucumber, now soaked, fell from her cunt.

He pulled the blindfold away from her and shook his head while he continued reading.

"He was absolutely silent. Even when he came. Large white ropes of sticky discharge landed on her forehead, her cheek, across her lip, and down her chin. He studied her, then smiled softly.

'That was amazing,' she sighed. 'Thank you.'

Andrew climbed off of her, moving next to Dan.

'Boys, we might have to do this again sometime. But like we said earlier, now that you're done, it's time to call it a night.'

Dan leaned over the bed and kissed her on the cheek. The one that Andrew hadn't splattered. It took him only a minute to dress and shake Andrew's hand on the way out the door.

'You are one lucky man to have a wife like that,' he smiled.

'Yes, I am.' Andrew replied. 'Lucky enough that I'm going to go right back and fuck her again.'

Mickey tossed the book aside and slid between his wife's open legs. He watched as the tip of his dick easily found its way into her wet slit.

"You seemed to have enjoyed that," his movements were slow and shallow.

"I did. Very naughty."

"Who was the naughtiest?" he asked.

"Andrew, obviously." She caressed her breasts softly.

"Andrew? He just had sex with his wife. I mean, other than the butt stuff, it was pretty basic."

Kate wriggled herself farther onto his dick. "Basic? The man lets another man have sex with his wife. And he even let the other guy be in charge. The first time you read it I thought Dan was her husband and Andrew was some guy they picked up in a bar."

"I think that's what you were supposed to think." He leaned into her, letting her wrap her long legs around him. "Belinda."

"What about her?" Kate found a comfortable place under him, enjoying the new spot he was hitting.

"She was the nastiest. Letting two guys... and wanting it. Knowing she was 'bad' and probably wanting more."

"And what's wrong with that?" Kate's breath was deepening.

"Nothing. Is that what turned you on? Her getting what she wanted? Maybe using them?" His pace was faster now. He could feel his erection stretching in her.

"Uh-huh. It was hot. Two guys. All those sensations at the same time." She tugged at his ass, matching his rhythm with every pump. "And what was your favorite thing?"

"Him watching her. Seeing her with that other guy. I loved watching you fuck yourself, thinking about it. Seeing how hot it made you. I could only imagine..." He was close.

"Me? With another man?" She exploded at the thought. It wasn't the first time, but it was the first time he had ever said it.

He came at nearly the exact instant that she did, filling her with a load large enough that he pumped a fair amount of it out of her by the time they were finally still. As his breathing slowed, his brain replayed the last bit of their conversation. He was terrified as he began to draw conclusions about what that might possibly mean.

Oh my," Kate said as she sat up. "Are you ready to go again so soon?"

He glanced down the bed and was more than a little surprised to see that his dick was already hard.

............................................

Their reading habit continued for the next few years. As they read, they found themselves talking as much about the various situations and scenarios as the sex itself. Occasionally, an author might teach them something new. Spanking with a hand had been elevated to impact with various household implements. They even toyed with ropes and blindfolds and learned that a well-timed finger in the ass could be very pleasurable. But for the most part, the things that fascinated them were the places, the circumstances, and the characters.

By the time their daughter was a toddler, they had developed a routine for roleplaying on most Friday nights. They had both been cops and cowboys, teachers and felons, celebs, politicians, characters from their favorite movies, and Kate had even dressed in Mickey's best suit once. She didn't dare tell him, but all she could think about was the soft skin of another woman that night.

They were in Houston for an annual regional conference that someone determined should happen in the heat of August. Mickey had decided to splurge on the trip, reserving a room for them in a hotel a class above the official conference venue. By the time he had walked the two blocks at the end of the second day of workshops, he was nearly drenched in sweat. He knew that he would need to change before dinner.

The cold blast of air in the hotel lobby was refreshing. He scanned the large area, looking for Kate. She was seated across the way, smiling and chatting with a well-dressed man seated nearby. He stopped, trying to place the man, but realized quickly that he was a stranger. Kate didn't see him so he continued quickly to the elevators and up to their room.

The shower was quick but reasonably effective. As he slid into a dress shirt he couldn't get the image of Kate out of his mind. Who was he? He knew that the conversation was innocent. He trusted his wife completely. But what if the man wasn't "innocent"? What if he was flirting with her? How would she respond? He was both troubled and slightly aroused at the thought. He knew there was no cause for concern, Kate knew how to take care of herself. She was often in the presence of others.

The thing that troubled him the most was that some small part of him wanted her to be less than innocent. The thought of her flirting, even slightly, made his heart race. Perhaps she would laugh, in that warm way that she had, and touch his knee as she did. Would he take that as some sort of signal? Would he respond with his own touch? Would the flirting increase? Would Kate consider something more, even for a moment?

His dick was partially erect when he left the room. He knew he was being ridiculous. Nothing was happening downstairs. Nor would anything ever happen. He knew his wife.

When the elevator door opened he saw her, in that same spot. The man was gone. Now another stood in front of her. She smiled at him, then nodded toward Mickey. The man turned, acknowledged him, and stepped away.

imaging
imaging
309 Followers
12