Mickey and Kate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like you're a popular girl" Mickey took the seat that the other man had filled earlier.

"Why would you say that?" Kate smiled coyly.

"Because it looks like you have to swat the men away like flies." He teased. He spoke again before she could protest. "Come here often?"

It took her only a second. "Not often enough apparently. How about you?"

"Never, actually. I'm from out of town."

"Oh? What brings you here?"

"A convention. Just a couple of days."

"Yeah. I've met several of your financial consultant buddies here."

He paused. "Yes. Finance. But here you are with me."

"Well, I like a man with discriminating taste," she leaned forward and brushed his knee. "And you look like a man with excellent taste."

Mickey saw the man who had been sitting with her earlier, watching them intently.

"I like to think so. After all, I've found the most beautiful thing in Houston, haven't I?"

"You charmer! I should warn you, though. Discriminating taste is expensive." She slid her hand a few inches up his thigh.

Mickey glanced toward her earlier admirer. He was only slightly surprised to see the second man standing nearby, sharing a comment as they both watched Kate lean toward her husband.

"Expensive?" He raised an eyebrow.

"But worth every penny. Do you have a room here? I'd love to get better acquainted." She stood, stretching her hand toward him. He took it, allowing her to lead him across the lobby, passing the two dumbfounded consultants as they headed to the elevator.

The doors closed behind them, leaving them alone. Kate squeezed his dick through his pants. "Nice. Your first feel is free, so help yourself."

He grasped her full breast through her blouse, feeling his erection grow.

They made their way quickly down the hall and into the room.

Kate set her purse on the table and began to unbutton her blouse. You'll probably want to finish in less than an hour. The rate goes up after that." She laid her blouse across her purse and unzipped her skirt. "I mean, I have a building full of your friends who all seem to want to spend some time with me tonight."

He looked at her. A deep blue bra and panty set, cut to enhance the curve of her breasts and hips. Her heels matched her underwear. Something he was sure he had never noticed before.

"I suppose you would like to start with some head?" She slid to her knees sliding her hands down his thighs as she got comfortable. She opened his belt, unsnapped his pants, and lowered his fly all before he was fully aware of what she was doing. His dick sprang toward through the open fly of his boxer shorts on its own accord.

Kate giggled. "Happy to see me, I see. Very nice."

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to blow him. It wasn't the sweet and gentle blowjob that she typically gave, but it was still effective. He suspected that this was how she assumed a busy escort would handle things. And she probably wasn't wrong.

He could feel himself building quickly. Too quickly. The thought of Kate with the other man, her behavior downstairs, and the fantasy scenario she was weaving, to say nothing of her oral skills were having their desired effect.

"You'd better stop that," he warned.

"What can I do for you then?"

"Stand up." He was beginning to find himself now. A high-priced hooker in a fancy hotel. Yeah, he knew what he would want to do with her.

"Face the bed. Now lean over. Put your hands on the mattress" Kate's ass was perfect. Those panties were perfect. The long line down her shapely legs, ending in those high heels was perfect. He wanted to take a picture, but he didn't dare. So he did his best to memorize every detail before stepping toward her.

He felt her ass, rubbing both cheeks firmly. She wiggled it for him playfully as he did. Then quickly, before she would expect it, he drew his hand back and smacked her right cheek.

"Ooh, like that, eh?' she moaned. "I should have known."

"He spanked her again. And again. And yet again. Slapping each cheek until they glowed a rosy pink. They were warm to the touch.

He dug his left forefinger behind the fabric of the tiny panty and tugged it to the side, shoving his middle right finger into her cunt. He laughed when he felt how wet she was.

"Yeah, I should have known. Slut likes it."

With that he pushed his erection deep into her and began to fuck with hard, punching strokes. At first, she was able to maintain her balance, heels on the floor and hands on the bed, but soon her knees began to give way. She was doing her best to match his rhythm, but as he got faster she eventually collapsed onto the bed. He followed quickly, repositioning himself and continuing his assault.

She gasped with every thrust. "Oh, God, yeah, just, like, that. Hard, yeah, deep, yeah, yeah,yessss!"

She came with a long moan and he growled as he unloaded inside of her. He continued to thrust as long as he could, feeling each successive pulse of his seed draining deep inside her. Eventually, they fell still. Panting. Sweating. Enjoying each sensation as their bodies began to unwind.

30 minutes later she opened her eyes. He was still sleeping on top of her.

He woke when she moved. "I think we missed our dinner reservation."

"What time is the evening session?"

"I think I'm going to skip it."

"Room service, then? Your fellow financial wizards will have to wait for me until tomorrow. I think I'd prefer to extend your session."

12