Mickie and Laurie Pt. 12

Story Info
Mickie gives Laurie to Jamal for an evening’s fun.
5.2k words
4.79
5.6k
8

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was a Sunday. I unbraided my hair and washed it carefully, as usual enjoying the feel of it on my shoulders. As I went about my business--laundry, cleaning, and such--I took note of my nail polish. I supposed that the toenails could remain painted but I would need to take off the fingernail polish before going to work. I asked Mickie if I could get some polish remover, and she told me I should leave it on. A feeling of panic ran through me; I could not show up to work with red fingernails. I implored Mickie to let me remove it, but she seemed unmoved.

"You have to bite the bullet and reveal your true self to the world, Laurie," she said.

I nodded, and admitted that she was right. Then I said, "Let me work out a timeline for doing this. I need to lay some groundwork with my bosses to make sure that they know it's coming down."

Finally, she relented and found the polish remover. In return, I promised to give her a firm date for when I would come out. Then she showed me how to use it and helped me return my fingers to normal. Once the polish was off, I was disappointed with how ordinary my hands looked. I definitely liked them better before.

As we ate dinner that evening, Mickie updated me on the plans for Jamal. He would be coming to our place the following Friday evening, and they had decided that Mickie would sit this one out. She could stick around and watch, but it was going to be Jamal and me having sex. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I imagined being manhandled by him. He was so much bigger than me, and then there was that cock!

I was fairly useless at work that week as the anticipation built. If I wasn't careful, I found myself sitting at my desk daydreaming about pleasuring Jamal's dick, and being penetrated by it. Mickie was still leaving me out of chastity, but I was tucking every day as a matter of course, and wearing panties under my work clothes. Although I felt aroused as I fantasized about being with Jamal, I did not have any problems with erections. The months of chastity seemed to have caused a lasting effect.

I was finding it harder to disguise my physical changes, and that prompted me to spend a bit of time thinking about a strategy for coming out. I decided that I would need to talk to someone from HR about my rights as a transgender person, then bring it up with my immediate supervisor and perhaps the people over him as well. When thinking about legal issues, it occurred to me that the ad hoc feminization that Mickie had been carrying out might not be such a good idea. I might need to offer proof that I was under a doctor's care. I made a note to talk to Mickie about this.

In the meantime, Mickie had been adjusting my workout regime. With my changing body, it was very challenging for me to go to the gym. She had me running almost daily, and I mostly wore sweats to muffle my shape. I did yoga and planks to work on my core. Mickie even started sitting on my back during my planks to make me work harder. That was tough!

Suddenly, it was Friday. I spent most of my day at work vibrating with excitement. I'm sure my co-workers thought I was having some sort of mental issue, because I could barely carry on a conversation. Eventually, I made up an excuse and left in the mid-afternoon, rushing home so that I would have ample time to prepare.

I walked in and found that Mickie had come home early too, and she a present for me. She handed me an extremely cute sleepwear set, consisting of a black silk spaghetti strap camisole and a matching pair of drawstring shorts. Leaving my panties and gaff in place, I excitedly stripped down and tried them on in the bedroom. I pulled off my wig and let my hair down, and looked at myself in the mirror from various angles. The outfit was fantastic--very feminine and baring a lot of flesh. I could see the shape of my budding breasts and erect nipples poking through the smooth material. The contrast of the black fabric with my pale skin was striking. Once I did up my hair and make-up, I would look great.

Mickie came in to check my attire, and nodded approvingly. Then she got out the red nail polish and had me sit down so that she could paint me up again. I was glad--I really liked the way my hands looked with the polish. After this she made me up. She didn't even waste time with having me do a first pass. She wanted me to look perfect, and she outdid herself, especially around my eyes. She finished off with a red lipstick that perfectly matched my nails. She then instructed me to thoroughly douche myself, causing me a moment of anxiety: was I really going to let Jamal put his gigantic cock inside me? As I cleaned myself out, I admitted that the answer seemed to be yes. I just hoped that I survived intact.

With all the getting ready, I realized with a twinge of hunger that we would not be having any dinner. I looked at the clock and saw that it was after 6:30. Jamal had agreed to come at 7:00. My heart started beating faster. I was filled with anticipation but nervous about the unknown. I hoped that it would not turn out to be a memorably bad experience.

I quickly brushed my hair, looking in the mirror and trying to decide how to part it. I ended up going for a center part, and as I was finishing it up and looking at myself from various angles, Mickie came back in with my leather choker, wearing a cute white minidress with her hair down. She put the collar around my neck, then picked up something that I had seen her leave on the bed. I realized that it was a leash. She was going to give me to Jamal with a leash. As she hooked it onto my collar, I confronted a complex mixture of feelings: humiliation, arousal, trepidation, shock, and several others.

Once it was on, Mickie stepped away and gave the leash a jerk. "Come on, Laurie," she said. "Jamal will be here soon!"

I got up out of my chair to follow her, but she stopped and chastised me.

"You don't walk unless you're given permission," Mickie admonished. "Hands and knees only."

This bothered me, but I was not prepared to defy her, so I dropped to all fours. Mickie gave the leash another pull and I followed her that way into the living room. She sat down in one of our easy chairs and indicated that I should sit on the floor next to her. She was still holding the leash. As we waited, Mickie gently stroked my hair as she would a pet. Nevertheless, it calmed me a little bit.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I jumped. My stomach dropped and I wondered if I might throw up right there on the spot. I had never in my life been so nervous. Mickie stood up and pulled on the leash. I followed her to the door on my hands and knees. I realized that I was breathing fast and shallow, and was at risk of hyperventilating. I tried to calm myself by taking slow, deep breaths.

Mickie opened the door. There stood Jamal. I fell like my heart was in my throat. This was really going to happen! Jamal took in the scene and smiled broadly. He strode in and Mickie closed the door after him. He was wearing a tight blue t-shirt and black dress pants. I noticed that the shirt clearly showed his musculature, then as I dropped my eyes I noticed that his flaccid cock was also quite apparent through the fabric of his pants. It was quite something for him to wander about in public showing his endowment like that.

Mickie handed my leash to Jamal and told him that I was his to use as he wished. Jamal walked over to our sofa, pulling me along behind him. Once he was there, he ordered me to take his pants off. When I put my shaking hands up to undo them, he stopped me, and said that I had to do it with my mouth. With consternation, I got up on my knees and put my mouth on his belt. Using my teeth, I pulled it loose so that it was hanging open. Next, I worked the clasp at his waist until I finally managed to undo the top, then I took the zipper in my teeth and pulled it down so that his pants fell loosely down to his ankles. Now came the underwear, which was a snug pair of boxer briefs. I could see the outline of his cock inside, curved like a slumbering snake. Even though it had not yet started growing, it was already longer and much girthier than my own was when fully erect. I marveled at the difference. THIS was a cock for satisfying women...and perhaps sissies as well.

I took hold of the elastic band at the top of his briefs, and pulled them down. As I did so, my nose was filled with all the odors of Jamal's crotch, sparking a strong feeling of arousal in me. The waistband passed his dick, and it tumbled down to hang vertically in front of his balls once it was no longer constrained by the tight fabric of his underwear. With all of this taking place inches from my face, I found myself involuntarily licking my lips.

I continued pulling Jamal's underwear down until it was past his knees. Satisfied with my performance, he stepped out of his clothes and put the hand not holding the leash on the back of my head. He pushed my face into his crotch so that it was mashed against his genitals, and said, "You know what to do." So this was it--things were going to start with a blow job right in the middle of my living room. Oh well, I had known that his dick would find its way into my mouth as some point before the evening was over.

I knelt fully upright to give myself maximal flexibility in my movements, and took hold of his cock with my right hand. As I absorbed the image of my small white hand (with red painted nails) holding onto his stiffening member, I heard music start up. Mickie was playing one of her "chill" mixes, containing downtempo numbers from the turn of the millenium. I lifted up Jamal's dick so that I could start licking it, and "American Dream" by Jakatta was playing through our speakers. It was an effective choice, because the low-key nature of these songs served to keep my anxiety and excitement levels from getting out of hand.

I kissed and licked Jamal's growing cock and ball sack, and eventually took first one and then the other testicle into my mouth to gently suck on it and massage it with my tongue. Then I returned to the main attraction, and coated the entire shaft of his now fully erect penis with liberal amounts of my saliva. Having done so, I took the plunge and slid my lips over the head, savoring the sensation of having his dick push into my mouth. I set to work with my tongue, while sliding my lips up and down its length. He had a big hunk of the hair on the pack of my head in his hand, and was pulling and pushing me forward and back to guide my movements. I was holding the root of his now 8-inch erection with my right hand, and brought my left hand up to cup his balls. I was getting into this, and was starting to contemplate his eventual ejaculation. This time I would be better prepared. However, at this point he stopped my head, preventing my continued movement up and down his shaft. I knelt there with several inches of cock in my mouth, and looked up at him in question.

"That's enough for now," he said. "Don't want to cum too soon."

Jamal turned and sat on the couch, and gestured for me to sit crossways on his lap. I did so, and he steadied me by putting one arm around my waist. I slid my arm around his shoulders. Now he pulled me towards him and I realized he wanted to make out. I parted my lips as our mouths came together, and soon his tongue was in my mouth. He was rubbing my back, and I used my free hand to gently stroke his erect cock. "Destiny" by Zero 7 was playing, and I was grooving to that as we continued to kiss and rub each other.

This continued for a while, then Jamal told me to stand up and remove my pajama bottoms. I did as he said, and he told me the panties needed to come off too. I slid them down, but kept on the gaff. I was self-conscious about the male plumbing I had, and did not want to bare it until I had no choice. Jamal told me to remove everything, and I reluctantly slid off the gaff and removed the tape. My little clit and balls swung free in the space between my legs. It was around this time that I noticed Mickie standing to the side. I glanced over and saw that she had her phone and was recording my disrobing. I didn't like that, but there was no time to challenge her on it. We would have to talk about deleting the video afterwards.

Mickie had previously brought out a large jar of lube and placed it on our coffee table. Jamal ordered me to lube him up, and I proceeded to repeatedly apply the slippery stuff to my hands and then cover the length of his dick with it. It felt amazing to feel my hands slip along its warm length. Clearly he was planning to fuck me. As I looked at his erection, I concluded that he was in fact bigger than the dildo Mickie and I used. Would I be able to fit him? Would he split me open?

Next I thoroughly lubed my anus. I wanted as much help as possible fitting that big thing inside me. Then Jamal pulled the leash so that I stumbled toward him. He stopped me before I fell onto the couch with his hands on my waist over the fabric of the camisole, and then he told me to climb onto the couch and straddle him with my knees on either side of his thighs. His slippery cock was brushing against the insides of my thighs and the tip was prodding my balls. I shivered involuntarily thinking about impaling myself on this monster.

Jamal told me to take is slowly, and that I would control how fast it went in. I was grateful. I took hold of his cock with my right hand, and braced my left hand against his chest, then slowly lowered myself until I could feel the end of his dick against my butt crack. I tried to line it up with my asshole, then lowered a little bit more. I was pretty much on target, and I felt the tip push against the lips of my anal sphincter. "Shit's about to get real," I thought to myself.

I lowered myself some more, and felt the end of the head pushing in. I realized that another difference from the dildo besides size was feel. Jamal's real dick was spongier, with more give as it pressed into my anal passage, and of course it was warm. For the time being I was finding it pleasant as he slid a little deeper, but I knew I would hit the point where I was getting painfully stretched soon enough.

That point came before the head of Jamal's dick was all the way in. I bit my lip and made little whimpers as it pushed deeper. I'm not going to belabor the point, but it took a long time before I could get it in, and he was very patient with me. There was real pain as the widest point stretched my asshole significantly beyond anything I had previously experienced, but then the pain subsided a bit and I was able to concentrate on the sensation of having four or five inches of this huge dick inside me.

Jamal put his hands on my sides, just under the ribs, to help me as I started lifting and dropping myself to slide him in and out. "Oh yeah, baby, that's so nice," he said. "You're so tight." That made me feel good, and I started sliding higher up and letting myself drop. It still wasn't easy because my anus was stretched to the limit and still very tight around him. I was getting mixed signals of pain and pleasure, and a few little moans of excitement escaped my mouth. "La femme d'argent" by Air was playing as background music.

Jamal moved his hands from my sides to my breasts, which he started gently kneading, while moving his palms in circles to stimulate my nipples. It felt great. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement and glanced over. Mickie was still recording, with the camera pointed at both of us as I rode Jamal's cock. Then she circled behind me and I assumed she was trying to get a closer view of his dick sliding in and out of my ass.

Jamal grabbed my wrists and told me to lean back as I was going up and down. I did as he said, and found this to be even more enjoyable. At that angle his cock was sliding right against my prostate, sending signals of pleasure up my torso. My total dependence on Jamal for support and stability added to the excitement.

Suddenly, he told me to stop, and I let myself drop. He was most of the way in--almost balls-deep. I felt a weird sense of pride that I had so much of his cock inside me. Jamal pulled me forward a bit while leaning forward himself, and then put his arms around my back and stood up with me still impaled on his dick. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his lower back to take some of the load and to steady myself. Again I was amazed by his physical strength.

Jamal carried me into the bedroom and lay me on the foot of the bed, much as I had been in the video Mickie shot the previous weekend. Then he pulled the camisole up and over my head--I was fully naked. He pushed my knees up so my legs were doubled as they had been when Mickie had fucked me there, spread his legs to bring his crotch more or less level with me, and started pumping while grasping my waist with both hands to hold me in place. I had not been ready for that loss of control over the movement of his cock in and out of me, and found it scary to be on the receiving end of this massive tool. I grasped the bedspread with both hands and hung on for dear life as he continued to plow me. It was not that pleasurable for me, but Jamal seemed to be enjoying himself.

Next, he pulled out and told me to get on my hands and knees. He was tall enough that he could stand next to the bed and line his cock up with my asshole if I spread my knees wide apart to make myself a little bit lower. In he went, and this time it was not so difficult. There was still a bit of pain from the wide points, though. Once he was firmly inside me, he grabbed my waist with both hands and started pumping again. I noticed that Mickie was avidly recording our doggie style fucking. She would have hours of content by the time we were done.

Eventually Jamal got tired of railing me and pulled out again. Then he lay down on his back and told me to ride him reverse cowgirl style. I straddled him with my back to him and lowered myself onto his cock. Once again it slid in and I started bouncing up and down. Pretty soon I could feel it in my quads, but I liked the control I had, and I concentrated on motions that maximized my pleasure. I was starting to feel as if there might be an orgasm in my future.

Eventually Jamal stopped me again and put me on my back, but further up on the bed with my head on the pillows. Then he got on the bed facing me and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders. Then he scooted forward and knelt with his knees on either side of my hips, then took hold of his dick and slid it into my ass. This was my fourth time being penetrated, and finally it happened without pain, just a nice sensation of fullness. At some point here I realized that we were following a very similar sequence of sex positions to what Jamal and Mickie had done on the previous occasion that he had visited--strange.

Jamal started sliding in and out of me, and told me I could touch myself. I was happy to oblige him and started rubbing the underside of my clit. The good sensations quickly started rising, and now I knew I would be able to climax. My chest was tight with excitement, as I watched him possessing me, my white legs resting on his muscular black shoulders.

I started making involuntary moans and cries, and thrusting against Jamal's crotch, so he knew that I was building to an orgasm. He leaned forward and braced himself, and started sliding most of the way out and then all the way in. I wondered if he would be able to time his own orgasm to occur with mine, as he has with Mickie.

That turned out to be the case. As I got closer, I stopped rubbing myself and put both arms around Jamal, while gasping and crying. The wave was about to wash over me, and I noticed that he had increased his tempo and was breathing heavily. As my climax came, I heard him grunting and he jammed his cock as far into me as he could. I felt warmth inside me as he ejaculated for what seemed to be a very long time. My own ejaculation was dripping out onto my belly. As I came down from my orgasm, I remembered just how much sperm he had produced before, and wondered if he had shot a comparable amount into me.

12