Mickie and Laurie Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both still breathing heavily, and he was still inside me but no longer thrusting. I opened my eyes, which had been squeezed shut, and looked at Jamal. His face had a very satiated expression, and that made me feel good to think that I had sexually satisfied him. Certainly he had done the same for me. That had been an extended bout of fucking, more than I had ever done with Mickie and the dildo, and it had ended with a wonderful orgasm.

Jamal began pulling his dick out of my ass. He was kind enough to remove it slowly and carefully. Eventually the head popped out and I felt my stretched asshole begin to slowly start closing. I also felt a wetness in my butt crack, slowly oozing downward. Was that excess lube, or some of Jamal's sperm? I wasn't sure, and I didn't want to look. Mickie was still recording, and I did not want to draw attention to any bodily fluids that might be seeping out of me.

Jamal took my ankles off his shoulders and let my legs drop to the bed. Then he stood up and took hold of the leash, which had been hanging unattended. I was going to have to get moving, and I was not sure how I would do. Jamal had told Mickie he was going to fuck me till I couldn't walk.

I carefully scooted to the edge of the bed, then onto the floor to get on my hands and knees. As I did this, I swiped my fingers at the puddle of my semen and brought them to my mouth. Mickie's training not to waste cum was robust at this point. My butt was definitely sore. We would see how I did as the night continued. I assumed that we were not done. Jamal started walking out of the bedroom, and yanked on the leash. I followed on all fours.

Jamal led me back into the living room, and Mickie followed, filming the trip on her phone. Once he was back at the couch, he plopped down and spread his legs. His softened cock lolled against his thigh. He pulled on the leash, clearly indicating that I was to place myself between his legs. I crawled over and waited for directions.

"You remember how you cleaned me up before, bitch?" Jamal asked. I nodded, with a sinking feeling. He was going to make me lick the cock that had just been up my ass.

"Well, get to it, " he said.

Reluctantly, I took his dick in my hand. It was slippery with lube and leftover cum. I brought my mouth down to it and gingerly dabbed at it. Jamal pushed my face into his crotch and told me to stop fucking around. I went ahead and started licking. There was a slight odor of shit--even though I had douched diligently, there was no way I was going to avoid some of that. This was especially true given how deep Jamal's cock had gone into me. Mickie stopped recording for a moment and stepped over with a scrunchie to secure my hair in a loose ponytail so that it was not obscuring my face.

Wrinkling my nose, I continued to lick him, and eventually moved to his balls. Then Jamal ordered me to start tonguing his taint. This was a bit much, to have my tongue so close to his asshole, but again I felt I had no choice but to do it. I massaged his perineum, trying to stimulate his prostate from the outside. He seemed to like that, and I could feel his cock getting hard again. I knew I was probably going to end up sucking him.

Things proceeded exactly as I had predicted. After I had licked Jamal's taint for a while, he ordered me to start blowing him. Having already licked him clean, I no longer worried about taking his cock in my mouth. I started sliding him in and out, as he stroked my hair and told me I was a good girl. It took about 10 minutes and my jaw was getting tired, but eventually I felt that an orgasm was imminent and started mentally preparing for his ejaculation.

Jamal's hand tightened on my head and he started thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth. I kept my lips tight and worked my tongue against him. It swelled and I heard him groan. His cock flexed in my mouth and I felt the first shot of cum splatter against the back of my mouth. I tried to keep it from running down my throat as it had last time, while continuing to collect the rest of his shots in a growing puddle of warm, sticky liquid inside my mouth. Finally he stopped ejaculating and I pulled my mouth off of his dick. Mickie told me to smile for the camera, so I looked at her, gave her a cummy smile, and then opened my mouth wide to show all the sperm that Jamal had deposited there. Then I very theatrically swallowed and opened again to show my empty mouth. Mickie cheered and said, "Good girl!"

Now that Jamal had cum a second time, he was content to let things wind down. He asked Mickie for a drink, and she brought him a glass of whiskey on the rocks. I did not get anything. Jamal complimented my hair, and told me that now I was a passible girl. He told me that I was a great cocksucker, and that fucking my virgin ass had been a real treat. I glowed with pride at these comments.

Finally Jamal handed the leash back to Mickie and pulled his clothes back on. Then Mickie walked him to the door, pulling me along behind her. I was nervous about the fact that I was naked, leashed, and on my hands and knees. What if someone saw me? Jamal stood in the door and chatted with Mickie for a minute, then gave her a quick kiss and left. Mickie closed the door and turned to me.

"You were such a perfect little slut, Laurie!" she cried. "And boy did Jamal ever fuck you six ways from Sunday. Let's see how well you can walk." She pulled up on the leash, forcing me to stand up, then ordered me to walk across the room with her. I had to move gingerly because my ass was very sore. Mickie assured me that I would recover over the next few days.

"I was shocked when he made you suck his dick after he fucked your ass," she added, shaking her head. "You're game for anything," she added admiringly.

I felt some more wetness in my crack, and now it was running down the insides of my legs. I looked down this time, and indeed it looked like some cum that had leaked out of my poor stretched ass. I touched my finger to it and held it to my nose. Yes, it was sperm. I asked Mickie if I could use the bathroom, and she told me I was excused from any more time on the leash, unhooking it from my collar. I went in and wiped my crotch and legs off, then sat on the toilet to try to poop out any sperm that was in my rectum. Eventually I stepped into the shower and used the wand at its most delicate setting to wash away all the residue of sex, including the sticky patch on my belly.

Finally, after drying off I jammed some toilet paper between my butt cheeks before finding my panties and pulling them back on. The muscle tone of my anus was noticeably slack, and I was worried about further leakage. I hoped that it would recover, and was not permanently stretched! I took the scrunchie out of my hair and shook it free, then I put on the sleep shorts and cami. I really liked that outfit, and saw no reason not to go ahead and wear it to bed.

12