Mickie's Mine - Remake Ch. 01

Story Info
Trish and Alexa fight over Mickie.
7.2k words
4.78
4.6k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss or Mickie James or Trish Stratus or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Trish Stratus had always felt a lot more at home on RAW. After all, that was the show where she built her legacy. The one she'd heard referred to as the Golden age of women's wrestling. If only because in her absence, the division didn't get the attention it deserved. Now it was finally happening, and she'd never been more proud of the women of the WWE.

They had even dropped the name divas, which felt a long time coming, even to 'The Diva of the Decade'. However, a great deal of the success of the 'Platinum age of women's wrestling' was because of the influx of talent. And it was easy to see why, given just how good they were in the ring. And just how amazingly hot they were.

Back in her day, Trish had spent many years struggling to maintain control, but towards the end there, she had been quite the Alpha female. It seemed once again, there was an established Alpha female, in Charlotte Flair, who Trish wanted no part of. No, Charlotte was in her prime, while Trish hadn't wrestled full-time in a decade. Fighting her would be a bad idea.

Which was one of the main reasons she was staying away from RAW. SmackDown had much easier pickings. But more importantly, amongst all the new faces, there was a favourite that Trish was very, very eager to meet up with again. Namely Mickie James, one of her all-time favourite bitches. Hell, maybe even her favourite.

Mickie, her Mickie, how Trish had missed her. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her long brown hair, her mouth, her tongue, her big boobs, her tasty little pussy, and Trish's favourite part of Mickie's body, her gloriously rounded ass. Trish had always dreamed of settling down with a nice normal man and starting a family, but Mickie was one of the very few girls who had made Trish question that dream. Ultimately Trish had gone with her dream of a normal life and... had been bored senseless after the first few weeks.

It wasn't a bad life, in many ways it was quite enjoyable, but Trish's husband was what could be politely described as an average lover. He was good, but he paled in comparison to some of Trish's previous experiences, especially with girls. Originally Trish had intended to be faithful to her husband, but when it became clear that would have driven her crazy she settled for not cheating on him with another guy.

Unfortunately all the women Trish had been able to seduce had turned out to be too vanilla in the bedroom for her taste, leaving her pining for the days she was in a locker room constantly filled with slutty divas, almost all of whom had no problem getting as nasty as Trish liked. One of those divas seem to have been made pacifically to cater to Trish's tastes, and it was that diva Trish most wanted as she headed towards the women's locker room.

Walking into the women's locker room Trish smiled happily to herself when she saw the object of her lesbian lust standing around in an otherwise empty locker room as if she was waiting for her. Trish licked her lips. This was too easy, Mickie might as well have a pretty pink bow around her and a label saying 'for Trish, please enjoy'.

"Trish, hey... erm... how have you been?" Mickie started nervously as her ex-girlfriend approached.

"I'm good." Trish said, shamelessly looking Mickie up and down, "Ooooooooooh, that's a pretty little outfit. Why don't you give me a little twirl, show me how you look in it."

Initially Mickie opened her mouth to protest, but thought better of it. If she had learned one thing from her relationship with Trish, it was that it was useless to argue with her, because the blonde Canadian almost always got her way. So with a deep sigh Mickie slowly turned around, showing off her body to her former lover as she had done many times before.

Trish grinned first at Mickie's obedience, then at how Mickie's jeans tightly hugged her big booty, making it look even more round and luscious than it already was, in the same way Mickie's extremely low-cut top made her boobs look even bigger, the tight material making it look like one of those big boobies was going to burst free at any second.

"God, I love how your ass looks in those jeans." Trish said seductively as she stepped closer to her prey.

"Huh." Mickie frowned in confusion.

"What?" Trish questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing." Mickie lied, before admitting, "I just have a wicked case of déjà vu."

"Whatever." Trish said dismissively, before she reached out and gently grabbed a handful of Mickie's big butt, "And do you know what else I remember? Mmmmmmmmm, I remember, how good your jeans looked down around your ankles as I drilled your ass with my strap-on. How you would moan my name. How you took it, like the bitch you are."

With that Trish squeezed Mickie's ass and pulled the other girl into her arms, trying to kiss her but Mickie resisted, "No, I'm sorry Trish, but I can't."

"Why not?" Trish asked frowning.

"I... I have a girlfriend now." Mickie replied.

Anger crossed Trish's face for a moment, after all Mickie was hers and how dare someone else touch something she rightfully owned, but then the dominating blonde wickedly smiled, "That's okay, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't mind having another girl to play with, so your girlfriend can join us."

"The only person you'll be playing with tonight is yourself bitch, now hands off my girlfriend."

Trish was furious that anyone would talk to her like that, but her anger faded and another smile crossed her face as she saw who had just spoken to her.

"Hey Alexa, great to see you, how you been?" Trish said with an obviously faked friendly tone of voice.

For a moment Trish had been worried Mickie's new girlfriend might be someone who was actually a threat, like Stephanie McMahon, or the new and powerful, Charlotte Flair, but then she turned to see Alexa Bliss fresh out the showers with a towel wrapped around her body. Alexa Bliss was a nothing, not even close to her league. She was no threat whatsoever. This was going to be easy.

Hell, if anything it was even better, as the universe seemed to be handing Trish her favourite bitch to her on a silver platter, along with a brand-new toy to play with. Oh yes, all the former Alpha female saw in that moment was two little bottoms, just begging to be topped. And she was only too happy to oblige.

Alexa gave an obviously fake smile and said, "I know you're probably getting hard of hearing in your old age Trish, so I'll say this as clearly as I can. Take. Your. Hand. Off. My. Girlfriend's. Ass."

There was a brief pause, then Trish burst out laughing, "Oh my God, that's adorable. As if you could ever be a top."

"Funny. Alexa smiled, "From what I hear that's what peoples used to say about you."

"Yeah, but I wasn't everyone's favourite butt slut in developmental." Trish argued.

"Only because you skipped developmental, and learned on the road, while being everyone's butt slut." Alexa countered.

"How would you know?" Trish snapped angrily, perhaps giving herself away a little, so she calmed herself down as she added, "That was nothing. At least not compared to the likes of you, and Mickie. I've been a pure top for years, and I'm the only one worthy of a fat, slutty ass of this calibre. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, and it certainly shouldn't be entrusted to a bottom like you."

"Pure top, huh?" Alexa smirked, "That's not what I heard."

"I don't care what you've heard, you worthless fuck hole! Trish snapped again, before faking a smile, pulled Mickie towards her and squeezed her ass, "This, is my bitch. She's mine. That means I get to use her, and her sweet ass, whenever I want. And tonight? Mmmmmmmmm, I'm gonna remind this big booty ho who she belongs too."

"Oh no, this big booty ho belongs to me." Alexa scowled, grabbing Mickie's ass, "This big fat ass is mine, and has been for months."

"Months!" Trish laughed, "Alexa, sweetie, I made Mickie mine years ago. When she came here she was just an innocent little straight girl, until I got my hands on her and broke her in. I fed her my pussy, and my ass. I fucked her in all her holes. I even took her anal cherry, and turned her into my anal bitch forever. She's been my bitch ever since and she always will be."

"Just because you had her first doesn't mean shit, Mickie's mine now and I fuck her better than you ever could." Alexa said.

"In your dreams." Trish scoffed.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you watch me fuck my bitch. That way you'll see Mickie is better off without you. And you might learn something." Alexa said.

Trish gritted her teeth in anger at Alexa's audacity, but then smiled, "I've got a better idea, how about a little friendly competition? We both fuck Mickie's brains out and then who ever Mickie says fucks her better gets Mickie and the wannabe top as her bitches for the rest of the night. And those bitches have to do anything their top wants. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, anything."

"You're on, bitch." Alexa agreed without hesitation, or fear. She then briefly glanced around, insisting, "But if we do this, we do this where there's nowhere to run."

"Works for me." Trish purred, getting threateningly close to Alexa's face, "It'll make things so much more interesting. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, it's going to be so cute, making Mickie's fat ass my gourmet meal, and your cute little bubble butt my yummy dessert. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I can't wait."

"Me neither, Trish." Alexa promised, "Me neither."

***

Honestly, Trish would have liked to top Mickie and especially Alexa, right in front of the entire SmackDown women's locker room. Something that wouldn't be that hard, given that there were no real threats to her here. At least, not on paper. Although to her shame, it wouldn't be the first time that she was surprised by a nobody within the women's division.

Hell, Alexa had a small chance of upsetting her, and Trish didn't want to beat her, only for a bunch of other jobbers to pin her down and take turns with her ass. Not after she'd worked so hard to get back into the right mindset for this. So the more she thought about it, the more she realized this was for the best. Even if she did hope she could come back, after she had proven Mickie was hers.

Admittedly, even if she completely broke Alexa Bliss in the process, it wouldn't be a huge achievement. Especially not compared to the past. However, all comebacks needed to start somewhere, right? Hell, she wasn't even sure whether that was what this was. That wasn't her original intention. No, she just wanted a piece of Mickie James's big booty again. And it was probably foolish to even consider trying for more.

But... that locker room had been full of hotties, who were young and naïve, and just waiting for a real top to put them in their place. Oh yes, Trish could have a lot of fun with them. Then again, maybe two bitches were enough at this stage? Or one, as she followed Mickie and Alexa back to the room, her eyes glued on what she came here for.

Mickie loved being treated like a piece of meat by two tops, who could make her slutty little ass hole quiver with just a look. Hell, it had been quivering pretty much ever since Mistress Trish had approached her, and was even more so now that Mistress Trish was following closely behind, her old girlfriend's eyes locked onto her target for the night.

Well, she probably looked over at Mistress Alexa's deceptively big booty too, but that only increased her enjoyment, as no matter who won the bet, she would get to see someone she loved take it in the ass. And they might not want to admit it, but Mickie knew these 'tops' loved being anal loving bottoms almost as much as she did. Which would make this an equally fun night for her. Especially as she would get most of the focus here. At least, at first.

"Here we are." Alexa said, opening up the hotel room door, "Home sweet home. At least for now."

"Awww, what a cute place." Trish said condescendingly, "It could fit inside my study."

"I'm sure." Alexa said dismissively, before ordering, "Strip for us, Mickie."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Mickie happily replied and obeyed.

Despite all her years of practice doing this, Mickie was very, very tempted to just tear off all of her clothes in seconds, just so they could get to the 'real' fun. Especially as she knew that Mistress Alexa and Mistress Trish would do that, right after she was done. But no, she was better trained than that. Something she proved with a nice long striptease, showing off her best assets, especially the big booty her tops so loved.

Then, sure enough, Mistress Alexa and Mistress Trish removed their own things, before pulling her into a couple of passionate kisses, truly starting off the night right. Especially as it meant they were pressing against each other in all the right places, something which had Mickie happily moaning into the mouths of the other women.

Throughout the kissing stage Mistress Alexa and Mistress Trish would take any excuse to squeeze Mickie's big booty. Hell, they were practically fighting over it already, slapping each other's hands away whenever they weren't the one getting to kiss her. Thankfully, Mickie's big titties also got some love, as whichever top wasn't fondling her butt was behind her, reaching around to grab those boobs.

Or they were being sandwiched between their bodies, and rubbing together. Whatever the case, it was more than enough foreplay for them. Of course, it was up to the tops to say what they did first. It just so happened that when the decision was made, the bottom was very, very happy about it.

"Enough messing around, I need that fat ass! Now!" Trish demanded.

"Ooooooooooh, straight to the anal? Mickie's favourite." Alexa taunted with a wicked chuckle.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck my ass. Let's go straight to fucking my slutty little ass hole." Mickie happily agreed, knowing that she wasn't really asked a question, but eagerly giving her approval anyway, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I love going straight to a butt fucking. Mmmmmmmmm, and as you can see Trish, thanks to you, I'm always ready for one. And Alexa, too. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, she was only too happy to keep up the rule that Mickie James's back door can never fully close. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, everybody's been so good about keeping my slutty little booty nice and open, so it can be used at a moment's notice."

"Yes, I can see that." Trish chuckled gleefully, as her all-time favourite anal bitch bent over and spread her cheeks in front of her, showing off her plugged filled ass hole. Then, without looking away from that beautiful prize, Trish addressed the other blonde, "I guess I should thank you, but Mickie never had a problem finding someone to keep her slutty little ass hole warm for me."

"I thought we were done messing around?" Alexa grumbled.

"We are. Sort of." Trish licked her lips hungrily, "But it would be a crime for me to come all this way, and not taste that big booty. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, get on the bed, Mickie. Your true owner is once again about to make a meal out of your big yummy butt. Oooooooooooooh fuck yeah, give it to me. Good girl. Good little butt slut."

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Mickie replied gently, quickly doing as she was told.

For a few long seconds Mistress Trish continued just staring at her target, even muttering a few words of encouragement in the process. She probably wasn't aware of what she was saying, but before the brunette could really complain, the blonde was right behind her, grabbed hold of the handle to the butt-plug and began sliding it in and out of that slutty little bitch hole.

Which was more than enough to have notorious anal slut Mickie James crying out in pure pleasure. Especially as Mistress Trish was nice enough to pull it out to the widest part of the plug, before pushing it back in. Which was then followed by pulling it out entirely, and then pushing it back in. Which was more than enough for Mickie, although she very much welcomed what happened next.

Trish loved playing with a bitch's butt-plug, especially the one stretching the big booty of her beloved Mickie James. And she might've spent extra long on it, to annoy Alexa, and prove that she was truly in control here. But ultimately, she pulled that plug all the way out, stuffed it into Mickie's mouth, then while her bitch was busy moaning gratefully, Trish used her hands to spread those meaty globes, and take a look at that prize of hers.

That already gaping slut hole, which made her lick her lips hungrily for a few long seconds, before she leaned down to begin her feast. Oh God, how she had missed this tasty treat, both of them crying out, and then moaning, as the blonde's tongue slid out over the brunette's stretched out back door.

On this particular occasion, with someone, given that Mickie was still happily sucking on the plug which had just been up her butt, while again, Trish's tongue was busy sliding over her target. Both of which continued to be the case, until Mickie had no more ass cream to clean, and then, without needing to be asked, spat out the plug, so that her true owner could enjoy hearing her moan.

It was also a wonderful way to annoy Alexa further, even though there was no doubt not Mickie's intention. Although it would be, as soon as Trish reminded Mickie of who she belonged too. And this was a truly wonderful start to that. Or, at the very least, a wonderful preview to it.

Because there was no doubt that she could make Mickie cum like this, especially with the addition of a few fingers in a few key places. However, it wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful as a nice hard anal pounding, so Trish made sure that the rim job was reasonably quick. On other nights, she would spend hours with her tongue swirling around this slutty little fuck hole, and even inside it.

Of course, she wouldn't miss out entirely. No, that would be cruel to both of them. So, after a few long minutes of looking, she pushed her tongue all the way inside of this butt slut's whore ass. Literally. Oh yes, that soft little tongue was easily able to slid into Mickie's big booty, and fuck it. Which again, got a positive response from the anal whore.

Even though that was more than enough, Trish pushed her face as deep as it would go into that big booty, and gave her everything to the tongue fucking. At the same time, Alexa was nice enough to retrieve strap-ons for both of them, Trish effortlessly putting her strap-on on, and covering it with lube, without having to pull her tongue out of Mickie's butt. Hell, she didn't even bother switching to anal fingering.

No, she just went from a deep, powerful tongue pounding, to straightening up, taking aim, and pushing forward, so Trish could take what was hers. Of course, it wasn't quite that simple. No, Alexa wanted her turn with this whore hole. And to be fair, she would get it. Just not right away. Not when Trish needed a piece of that big booty.

"Hey, no fair!" Alexa whined with annoyance, and then pointed out, "You've hogged that butt all to yourself long enough. It's my turn, dammit."

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get your turn." Trish reassured, licking her lips hungrily, and then adding with a moan, "Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, you'll get your turn with MY Mickie's big fat ass. Ooooooooooooooh, and you'll get your turn with my strap-on. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you can protest all you want, Alexa, but I've heard about you. I know what you're all about. Oh yes, we both know you're not jealous of me. You're jealous of Mickie. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you want a taste of this big cock up your ass. To have the greatest Alpha female in the history of the WWE to butt fuck you, just like this. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, you'll get it, and you'll love it."

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers