Mickie's Mine - Remake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long pause, then Alexa grumbled, "We'll, we'll see about that."

For a second Trish was almost too distracted to notice, then she just laughed, "Yes, we will, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, take it, Mickie! Take it like the bitch you are!"

"Yes Trish!" Mickie moaned happily, and even begged, "Fuck my ass!"

Alexa watched as, without needing to be asked, Mickie reached back to spread her cheeks nice and wide, so that Trish could press the tip of her strap-on cock against the slutty little butt hole in front of her. The slutty little butt hole of Alexa's girlfriend. Which was normally no big deal, as Alexa loved to pimp Mickie out to other women, and even watching her getting anally violated by them.

But this was different. This was Trish Stratus, her girl's ex-girlfriend, and one of the greatest ass fucking tops in the history of the WWE. Yes, she was also one of the biggest anal addicted bottoms in the history of the WWE, but Alexa couldn't help thinking about the former. Especially as both described her, but especially the latter.

Unfortunately, thinking about that right now caused her own slutty little ass hole to quiver with jealousy as Mickie's slutty little ass hole slowly opened up for that big dildo. God, the shameless ass whore even cried out with pure pleasure as what was supposed to be a forbidden hole effortlessly stretched for an invading object, to the point that object slid inside it, and into the bottom's bottom.

Which of course, had Mickie crying out in more pleasure. Which in turn, made Alexa even more jealous of the other women right now. And if she wasn't careful, she was going to be in trouble here. Luckily, Trish chose that moment to give her a smug, satisfied smile, which enraged Alexa into getting back on track. More or less.

She continued feeling jealous of Mickie, as Trish started pushing forwards effortlessly, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide through that slutty little back hole and deep into that whore butt. However, she was mostly furious that she wasn't the one violating that perfect ass. Mickie was hers, damnit! She shouldn't have to share her with anyone she didn't want too.

And more importantly, anyone she did share her with, she shouldn't be getting sloppy seconds. Alexa owned that big fat booty, and therefore she should always get it first. Who cares if Trish was the one to break it in. She left. Left Mickie to the wolves. And the biggest, baddest wolf claimed Mickie James and her big fat ass as their property.

Very soon, the mighty Trish Stratus would learn that fact. Alexa promised herself that. Hell, she had promised it to Trish's face, and she should be doing the same now. But, for better or for worse, she remained silent. Oh yes, for once Alexa Bliss was rendered speechless, by the beautiful sight of Mickie James taking it up the ass. Which yes, was a beautiful sight she got to enjoy every day, but it never got old.

Especially when her favourite anal bitch was spreading her cheeks just like this, giving the perfect view of inch after inch of dick being gobbled up by that greedy little back door. And hell, she wasn't the only one captivated by this, given that Trish hadn't even bothered gloating about this.

Trish had honestly forgotten that anyone else was in the room with her right now. Which was often the case whenever she was stuffing a pretty little bitch hole full of her cock, but maybe especially in this case, given that it was one of her favourite pieces of ass. Hell, she hadn't even owned Mickie for long. Not in the grand scheme of things. However, there just seemed to be a connection between them.

Also, Mickie just had one of the best asses in the history of the WWE, and Trish just couldn't get enough of it. In fact, when she left, Trish just might have to take Mickie with her. After all, it was high time that Mickie James except that her purpose in life was to be Trish Stratus's 24/7 anal bitch.

Something which she would have done before, if she hadn't respected Mickie's love for wrestling so much. Besides, the other girls deserved to use this big fat booty for their pleasure, and more importantly, Mickie deserved to spend this long being one of the most popular anal whores in the history of wrestling. And it truly warmed Trish's heart that she had been thoroughly used that way.

Which was proven by just how easy she was taking it up the butt now. As she always should. Oh yes, that big dildo effortlessly slid into that big fat ass, and this shameless anal slut whimpered, cried out and even moaned the entire time. Of course, eventually her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing every inch of that dildo was buried in the other female wrestler's bowels.

"Wow Mickie, I almost forgot how much of a butt slut you are," Trish gloated gleefully about all this, "Only, no. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, how could I forget about this big slutty butt? Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, how could I forget just how much of an ass whore Mickie James is. How easily her slutty little ass hole takes dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I bet even if you weren't getting anally pounded on a daily basis, you would still make this easy, wouldn't you? Huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooh, Mickie James is just a natural anal whore! My little anal slut. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's what you are! And now? You get what you really want. This big fat booty fucked! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take it, you dirty little bitch! Take it! Ah fuck!"

Even as she spoke, Trish began pumping her hips back and forth, causing her cock to slide in and out of Mickie's shit hole. Which of course in turn, had the shameless anal whore once again whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure pleasure. As she always should do, right from the start. Something which her friends/rivals were completely lost in for a few wonderful minutes.

Hell, Trish could have been quite happy to kept doing this all night long, just using the perfect piece of ass for her pleasure. If Alexa was smart, she would've let her, saving her own booty in the process. However, she just had to make a fuss, and in doing so, ensuring that her ass would soon be violated too.

"My turn?" Alexa questioned softly, then when she was ignored she yelled, "I said, MY TURN!"

Which briefly startled Trish, before she simply shrugged, "Sure."

Impressively, instead of wasting her time staring angrily at Trish, Alexa stepped up to the plate, and shoved her cock up Mickie's butt. Literally. Well, she eased the first few inches in, just to make it easier on them both. But then she slammed forwards, practically burying the full length in with just one hard thrust.

Something which again had Mickie crying out loudly with pure joy, and then whimpering and moaning happily, once again proving just how much of an ass whore she really was. Which had Trish chuckling wickedly, weirdly feeling proud of both of them for this. So much so, she just enjoyed the show for a few long minutes, before moving around so she could give her favourite butt slut another treat.

Mickie was in heaven. She loved to get her big fat ass fucked. Especially by hot blondes. And these were two of the hottest blondes she'd ever met. One of whom had been her first ever top, and the other was keeping her very much used. And fuck, as much as she adored Mistress Trish, even at her worst, she just couldn't match Mistress Alexa's cruelty.

Oh yes, her first top did a wonderful job at stretching her out, but as much as Mickie loved to savour every single second of getting her butt stretched, there was something extra special about being violated in seconds like that. Especially when she knew she was going to get another treat shortly afterwards. And sure enough, that was exactly what happened.

Namely, with Trish coming to move in front of her, and then ordering, "Suck it, Mickie! Suck your own ass off of my dick. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it. Good girl. Good little cock sucker! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, clean that strap-on like the ass to mouth bitch, I trained you to be. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, I'm the one who trained you, Mickie. Me! That means you'll always be mine. So go ahead and prove it, by giving me a nice, long blow job, while Alexa is trying to fuck your ass half as good as me. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, that's it, you double fucked bitch! Oh fuck yeah, suck it!"

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Mickie quickly replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

As much as Mickie loved being bombarded with those kind of words, and having that butt flavoured dildo inches away from her face, especially when she lifted her upper half onto all fours, there was only so long she could wait to obey. Thankfully, when she did, she wasn't punished for it. If anything she was rewarded. Both with a continuous butt fucking, and to be allowed to suck the strap-on cock which had just been in the deepest part of her bowels.

Something which had her eyelids fluttering, and a loud moan escaping her lips, as she savoured that twisted flavour for a few long minutes before then bobbing her head up and down the shaft. Which she would normally do slowly, to savour the flavour, but on this occasion she did it quickly, in hopes of getting more.

Sure enough, Mistress Trish and Mistress Alexa started switching places over and over again, constantly feeding Mickie her own ass while fucking her sluttiest hole. Which was an even higher heaven than she had been in before, and one that she never wanted to end. Unfortunately, the tops had a bet to win, and each seemed determined to make her beg first. Which was actually really easy.

All it really needed was to fuck her to the edge of orgasm, and keep her there the entire time she was sucking ass flavoured dick. That meant, sooner or later, she was going to have to give them what they wanted. And she did. Maybe sooner than she would have liked, but it was hard to really complain, given the results.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, and make me cum!" Mickie finally begged, during one of the switch overs, "Fuck me, Mistress Trish. Make me cum, Mistress Alexa. Wreck my slutty little ass hole! Gape it like the bitch hole it is! Please? Oh please, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, ruin my butt! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, ruin that big fat booty! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's good! That feels soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Honestly, Mickie wasn't entirely sure even who made her cum first, and it didn't really matter to her. It was a hot blonde with a strap-on brutalizing her butt hole, followed by another hot blonde doing the same thing. That was all that really mattered. That, and the overwhelming ecstasy echoing through her body. The type which she could only get when being anally destroyed by a superior woman.

Oh God, as much as Mickie adored every moment of being butt fucked, it was hard to argue that this wasn't the best. Or the very least, the most rewarding. Indeed, her cum squirted out of her cunt so hard and frequently, so she couldn't even think coherently, and truly became nothing but a fuck hole that the superior women were using for their pleasure.

Alexa would have honestly preferred to be the one to go last, so she could provide a big finish. But she could work with this. Hell, this might be for the better, as Mickie was definitely going to remember this. Oh yes, she was the first one tonight to make Mickie James cum from getting her slutty little butt fucked. Even if it wasn't that hard to do so, but it never was, this seemed particularly easy.

It always was when there had been plenty of build up like this, although Alexa couldn't help worry that a big part of that was Trish Stratus was not only present, but had played a significant role in getting them to this point. And she even made the mistake of glancing at the bitch, who of course had to go for an infuriating smile in response.

Luckily, that response only pushed Alexa to dish out an even more devastating rectum wrecking. One which made Mickie's cum violently squirt out of her cunt, her whole body tremble, and to let out deafening screams. Most of all, she slammed herself back against that weapon of ass destruction, which in turn, only added to the force of the sodomy.

Oh yes, everything in that moment was perfect. Well, mostly. Because normally, this would be the time that Alexa dished out some verbal abuse, but for better or for worse, she was so mad she didn't really even think about it. Then again, her actions spoke volumes. In particular, screaming Mickie's mine over and over again.

Which was certainly a phrase which echoed in her head, as she too went over the edge of orgasm. Partly because of those words, but also because of the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, Mickie's meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman. Especially given it was another female wrestler.

And of course, that it was Mickie James. Her favourite anal bitch, who Alexa truly adored. Oh God, it was such a wonderful moment, she almost forgot about Trish threatening to take her favourite piece of ass away from her. And her own ass. Almost, but not quite, which was a good thing, as she used that rage and indignity to push herself through that climax.

Of course, she also had a reputation to uphold. Hell, even the likes of that pathetic fuck hole, Becky Lynch could push herself through an orgasm or two, when it came to butt fucking another woman through climax. So of course, Alexa had to do better. Much better. Especially considering that as soon as she stopped, it would be Trish's turn.

Besides, she hated the fact in that moment Trish would even get another shot at this. Hell, given what was on the line, it would be a lot better for her if she was able to fuck Mickie into unconsciousness. Sadly, while she had made great improvements since her call up to the main roster, Alexa just didn't have that kind of stamina, and ultimately she collapsed with Mickie in a sweaty heap.

Trish would have found this adorable under other circumstances. Hell, she still kind of did, but at that point, she was aching for a piece of that big booty. And she wasn't in the mood to wait around for it. Not anymore. No, so she grabbed hold of Alexa, roughly pushed her off her prize, then effortlessly slammed every inch of her dick back up Mickie's butt.

Poor Mickie had seemed barely conscious right before this, barely whimpering as Alexa's dick was removed from her ass. But understandably, that sudden and rough anal penetration woke her up, to the point that her eyes went comically wide, and she shot her head up and let out a loud cry. Hell, it was even mostly of pain, which was an extreme rarity for her.

However, it was then followed by whimpers, cries and even moans of pure pleasure. Softly at first, as Trish gave them both a chance to savour this moment, before starting out with a slow butt fucking for the same reason. Although getting such a positive response definitely pushed her to increase the pace sooner than she might have otherwise, at which point she continued getting a very good response, until inevitably Mickie started cumming again, this time for her.

Admittedly, everything Alexa had done up until now was a factor, but that wasn't 100% a good thing, given just how exhausted this anal slut was. But then again, it's not like Trish hadn't dealt with this kind of thing before.

Something she happily proved as she butt fucked Mickie with just the right speed and strength to make sure that her favourite butt slut was regularly cumming for her, without overwhelming her too much. Also, overwhelming herself, given that she had to dish out a long, powerful anal pounding, if she had any hope of winning this.

Especially after Alexa had put in a surprisingly impressive performance, especially towards the end there. However, Trish was confident that she could still pull off a victory. Especially considering she had the added benefit of something which apparently Alexa didn't have the patience for. Namely, yanking back on Mickie's hair, smacking that big booty and providing verbal encouragement.

"CUM FOR ME, MICKIE! CUM FOR YOUR TRUE OWNER!" Trish demanded almost angrily, at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM! CUM LIKE THE NASTY LITTLE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE! MY ANAL BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I OWN YOU MICKIE! I ALWAYS HAVE, AND I ALWAYS WILL! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH, YOU'RE MINE! YOUR BIG FAT ASS IS MINE! ALEXA'S BIG FAT BOOTY IS MINE! MINE! OH YES, MICKIE'S MINE MICKIE'S MINE MICKIE'S MINE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM YOU BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Naturally, the combination of those words, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, Mickie's big fat ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman made her cum too. Especially given she was sodomizing another female wrestler.

And of course, that it was Mickie James. Her favourite anal bitch. Oh yes, she too came over and over again, as Trish Stratus truly lived up to being one of the greatest of all time. And like Alexa before her, she left nothing to chance, by continuing to pound away at that big booty until she inevitably had no strength left, and collapsed on top of her favourite big booty ho. Although, at least she had the added bonus of actually being able to roll off herself, instead of being pushed off.

Alexa felt reinvigorated watching Trish brutalize Mickie's butt hole. Mostly because her own butt hole was unfortunately quivering with jealousy again, but whatever the reason, she was going to need every ounce of strength she had, so she could put the mighty Trish Stratus in her place.

And although there was part of her which was definitely thinking the wrong thing, she was also thinking about the right thing, by concentrating on the other blonde's big jiggly booty. Hell, right now it was almost as jiggly as Mickie's fat ass. And almost just as fuck-able. Something that Alexa fully planned to tell Trish, if not for the fact that she was distracted when the bitch rolled off of her girlfriend.

Because that left them with a truly beautiful gape. One which Alexa couldn't help take some photos of. After all, she was at least partly responsible for it, so why wouldn't she? Oh fuck, she couldn't wait to get one of Mickie and Trish side by side. Now that would be one for the record books. And it would definitely help solidify her as a top now.

Maybe help her on her way to getting revenge on all those bitches who abused her back in NXT. Especially Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair. Oh yes, soon they would be gaping for her just like this. But of course, she couldn't get too ahead of herself. Not when she still had that bitch Trish to deal with. And now Mickie was temporarily out of it, the older blonde was looking to try and cheat. But Alexa wouldn't let her.

"Nice work, huh?" Trish started almost conversationally as she got up to admire her handiwork.

"Of course it is." Alexa said dismissively, before grinning, "It's my work."

"Our work." Trish corrected.

"Whatever." Alexa said dismissively, before grinning again, "So, what now?"

"Well first, we get these dildos cleaned." Trish grinned mischievously.

"Oh?" Alexa raised an eyebrow suspiciously, "And how exactly do you suggest we do that?"

"Well, we could wait for Mickie to come around." Trish admitted simply, before grinning again, "Or..."