Micro Compilation

Story Info
A Compilation of seven, 100 word Micro stories.
1.3k words
3.89
4.8k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
301 Followers

Author's note: This is a compilation of Micro stories. If you are familiar with the category you know the rules. If not, Micro stories are limited to 100 words and must tell a story, not simply be a sex scene snipped out if a longer story. It may sound simple, but it is actually very challenging to tell a story within 100 words. This collection of stories was written by me and my wife and that is reflected in the Copyright statement. We published them in the fetish category because of the multiple genres that are depicted. We hope you enjoy them.

Are you sleeping?

It's 3 am.

Lying on my side.

Sending mental messages.

Thinking about his 8" cock, sensual lips, probing tongue.

He rolls, spoons my back, Rem-sleep poking between my thighs!

Mmmmm!

Fingers roll my erect nipples.

Kissing down my back.

A shiver up my spine!

Hard cock sliding down my leg.

Kissing my tailbone.

Lifting my leg, affording him access.

Another shiver up my spine as his tongue glides through my wet slit to my clit, sucking!

Oh, damn, not now!

I pat his head, roll off the bed, and go to the bathroom.

Will he be awake when I return?

By Domwife.

###

Author's note: Hubby's been such a good boy and working so much lately, I decided to do something special for him. Now, admittedly, I've wrecked his sweet ass, more times than I can count, with my BB strapon, so don't misconstrue my use of the term "Virgin" in this case. I'm simply referring to the fact that he had never had the real thing!

"Surprise!"

"Humm... Cage, collar, leash; Good boy!"

"Come!"

I drag Hubby, scrambling on his hands and knees, to our bedroom.

"Stay!"

He obediently waits on the floor as I get comfortable and spread my legs.

"Eat!"

He quickly complies.

My pussy floods as I firmly hold my licker and smile at my biggest Bull; standing, unannounced, in the doorway.

Tommy climbs on the bed and slips his thick 10" cock between Hubby's virgin cheeks.

I feel Hubby's shock as I forcefully hold his face buried in my pussy and whisper, "Surprise!"

Hubby practically bursts his cage as Tommy pops his cherry!

By Domwife.

###

Commuting Home On The Bus.

Could you last 30 days!

Just one more day!

Don't look.

She twists, skirt rides higher, so close. Oh, God, it's getting so tight!

Hips slid forward, raising her leg, hooking her heel on the seat, fidgeting with her stiletto, wobbling her knee.

Flashes of smooth-shaven slit!

Her eyes scan, no one's looking, she tugs it higher, her knees widen, wet and glistening in a sunbeam, I'm throbbing in pain!

Oh-h, no-o-o-o... It's too late!

It's been 29-days, but now I won't pass inspection.

My punishment will be severe, and Mistress will sentence me to 30 more days in my cage.

It was worth it!

By Hubby77.

###

Author's note: Compersion is experienced when one embraces the random beauty of nature and understands that fighting it is a waste of emotional energy.

Perfectly Straight!

I tug, smooth and straighten.

I attach the clips and pat her bum.

She turns.

I fasten the front clips, then swipe my finger between her glistening lips, and lick off her anticipation!

"Turn around, Dear."

I check my work, then kiss her perfect ass.

"Well, are they straight?"

"Yes, Dear. Your seams are perfectly straight."

"Thank you, Hubby."

"Have fun tonight!"

"Oh, I plan to!"

Then she spins on her stilettos, and I watch those perfectly straight seams strut out the door with her garter straps showing and her backless leopard print club dress barely covering her pantiless ass!

By Hubby77.

###

Football Or Basketball?

Long thick cock, taking long slow strokes.

"He'll be home soon! Fuck me harder!"

'I need to cum!'

Jerking, thrusting, the garage door opens as he pumps me full.

I hiss, "You bastard!" as my grinning young jock slips out the back.

Hiding my panties as the breezeway door opens.

Legs crossed, foot bobbing, stiletto hanging, looking bored, I ask, "How was your day, honey?"

"Fine. Drink?"

"Sure."

'I could really use a drink!'

"Football or basketball?" he asked as I took a sip.

"What?"

"Does he play football or basketball?"

Shattered glass and bourbon cover the tile floor!

By Hubby77.

###

15 minutes of fame!

I had put another twelve soul-crushing third shift hours behind me.

"Honey, I'm home."

No reply?

I walk to our bedroom door and hear unfamiliar thrusting grunts with familiar joyous moans!

I mindlessly drive away.

Five hours later, my arms are extended like a bird in the stiff cool breeze as I Look around.

The view 552' above the Mackinac strait is spectacular as the distant squelch of a bullhorn wafts from below.

I become one with seagulls and wave at the crush of news cameras as I fly past them.

I hope she enjoys her fifteen minutes of fame!

By Hubby77.

###

Porn for Dummies!

Author's note: please forward all complaints to Domwife. This was all her idea, and she wouldn't quit pestering me about it until I wrote it!

See Jane suck Dick. See Dick grab Jane's hair and smile! See Jane take Dick's dick deep in her throat! See Dick's eyes cross. See Jane's eyes get big with surprise! See Jane spit.

Dick suggests a shower. Jane agrees. Dick drops the soap and asks Jane, please. Jane falls for it again. See Dick's dick disappear as Jane grabs her ankles and screams, "Fuck me hard!"

Dick obliges Jane, like a Jackrabbit! See Jane, look disappointed again as she hands Dick the soap.

See Dick and Jane snuggle and have sweet dreams until the sun comes up again tomorrow!

By Hubby77.

###

Author's note: School Uniform! was originally rejected because Taboo stories were not allowed in the Micro category (on the site that shall not be named). I changed one word and got the story published. I have included the Taboo and straight sex versions to point out the power of a single word.

School Uniform!

Luscious long legs in a red plaid skirt and half unbuttoned white blouse strut into the kitchen.

Her full DDs threaten to spill as she leans in, kisses your forehead, and lovingly says, "Morning, baby!"

Then she coyly turns and slowly bends over.

You swallow hard as her perfect round pantiless ass comes into view.

She smiles over her shoulder, and your cock throbs as her fingers slide over her smooth-shaven mound, slip between her wet lips, and plunge in!

Then the beautiful moment is shattered when your sister hollers from her bedroom.

"Mom! Where is my school uniform?"

School Uniform!

Luscious long legs in a red plaid skirt and half unbuttoned white blouse strut into the kitchen.

Her full DDs threaten to spill as she leans in, kisses your forehead, and lovingly says, "Morning, baby!"

Then she coyly turns and slowly bends over.

You swallow hard as her perfect round pantiless ass comes into view.

She smiles over her shoulder, and your cock throbs as her fingers slide over her smooth-shaven mound, slip between her wet lips, and plunge in!

Then the beautiful moment is shattered when your daughter hollers from her bedroom.

"Mom! Where is my school uniform?"

By Hubby77.

Copyright © Hubby77. Copyright © Domwife.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews. Names of characters and or places are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated in the text. This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers. All characters are 18+ years of age.

hubby77
hubby77
301 Followers