All Comments on 'Microchips Ch. 02'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
Great Love Story.

Please continue this story. There is a lot that can still be written about the two of them and their future together.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Oh Yeah

fantastic, loved it. Hope you keep going with this. so much fun to be had yet.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A WELL DESERVED 5 STAR RATING!

I'D LOVE TO GIVE YOU A 10 STAR IF POSSIBLE. LOVED YOUR STORY! WAS SO FUCKING HOT. GREAT IDEA ON THE MICRO-CHIPPED LINGERIE. I'LL NEVER FORGET THE TIME I SHOWED UP AT A GOOD FRIENDS HOUSE NOT KNOWING SHE WAS HAVING A LINGERIE PARTY FOR SOME SEXY LADIES. A FRIEND OF MINE AND I TRIED OUR BEST TO MODEL SOME OF THE SEXY OUTFITS AND LATER DEMONSTRATED THE USES OF THE TOYS THAT WERE ALSO AVAILABLE. DAMN WHAT A NIGHT WE ALL ENDED UP HAVING. I WOULDN'T TOUCH THE MARRIED WOMEN AND THEY UNDERSTOOD. MY FRIEND TIM TOOK GOOD CARE OF THEM!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow - what a great read

i echo all the comments - better than 5 stars!!! and, please keep the story going. very erotic, sexy. great characters and story line. what else is there?!!!!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Your writing skills and perfect! I truly felt like I was there enjoying it myself! Can't wait for more chapters!

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
hey!

Good scribin'

Good story!

Good proofin.

Thanks!

Minus one for disallowing anon. hat can I say?

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 6 years ago
Incredible

detail and sexy story. Loved how you developed him from Tanya over to Alex and then wrote Nat to fall for him even without the stimulation. ;) Great details on the sex and what a buildup. Easy 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous