Microchips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

They stayed like that, neither able to move, as their breathing slowed and returned to normal. When she stood, he grabbed a wash cloth and volunteered to wash the cum from her breasts. A wicked smile quickly formed on her face. "Noooo, there's no need for that," she continued as she slowly rubbed his cum across her chest. "It's one of the best moisturizers around," she laughed as she stepped from the shower.

Speechless, he watched as she bent over, giving him a look at her pussy, once more, before she left. He stood there until the cold sting of the water brought him back to the present. "Did that really happen?" he asked himself, though he knew the answer. He quickly finished his shower and slipped into his room where he stretched out on his bed. "Exhausted," he mumbled to himself as his eyes closed and sleep overtook him.

When he woke several hours later, the sun had set and a cool breeze was coming in through his window. "SHIT!" he said as he jumped out of bed and got dressed before rushing downstairs.

Natalie was sitting at the dining room table, a cold salad and a glass of wine sitting in front of her, untouched.

"Hey."

"Hey, yourself. What happened to you after you got home?"

"What do you mean?"

"I called upstairs a couple of times to tell you that dinner was ready and when you didn't answer I came up to check on you." She didn't say anything about the fact that when she'd looked into his room he'd been stretched out on the bed totally nude. "You were dead to the world. Was work that tough today?"

"Nah. Nothing like that. It's just been a hectic week and I guess it caught up with me," he replied as he looked around the room. "Where's Alex?"

"She ...," she started to respond before giving him a questioning look. "How do you know her name?"

"Ummmm, we ... the two of us talked for a little while before I fell asleep."

The look on her face was one of curiosity, with a touch of fear, as the image of his nude body, now with Alex next to him, appeared in her mind. "So what did you talk about?" stressing the word 'talk' as if knew what he was trying to hide.

"Nothing special. Just small talk about fashion and how the two of you spent so much time together when you were a model," he answered as nonchalantly as possible.

"Ummmm," she hesitated, "and nothing else?"

"No. Why?"

The look of concern on her face disappeared slightly. "Nothing, just curious. Anyway, Alex left. She got a call a couple of hours ago about a photo shoot in L.A. Apparently, the model they'd previously asked to do it got sick or something."

"Okay. I guess it's just you and me then," he replied, while his mind swirled wondering what it was that Alex had almost told him about the time that she and Natalie had spent together while models.

Dinner was pretty much the same as any other night. They talked about the company, the investors meeting, and what they had planned for the next day, though the topic of her birthday never came up. Afterwards, they sat and watched a movie and the evening news before going off to bed.

When he got up the following morning, he quickly dressed and went downstairs to find Natalie just about to leave. "You're heading out pretty early this morning."

"I know. I felt guilty about yesterday and decided I'd go in to check on things before the day gets too busy."

"What, you don't trust me?" he teased.

"It has nothing to do with trust," she said as she moved closer and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a hug. "In fact, since you took over certain things, there are actually times when I feel almost useless."

"You'll never be useless in my book."

"Thank you, sweetie. That's nice to hear," she said as she blushed. Once again she gave him a kiss on the forehead. Then, she spun on her heels and headed out the door.

"Don't forget about tonight," he called after her.

"Tonight?" she stopped and turned back to look at him. "What about tonight?"

He was shocked and disappointed that she hadn't remembered as he replied, "Dinner, tonight, your birthday."

"Oh my gosh. Is that tonight?"

"Yep."

"I had totally forgotten. How about another night?"

"Nope. I've already made reservations."

He watched as a swirl of emotions floated across her face. "Okay. What time?"

"The reservations are for 6:30 but I want to give you your birthday present before we go."

"6:30," she muttered, "drive time, shower, dressing, present. At that rate I'll have to leave the office by 4," she finished, somewhat startled.

"See you then," he yelled over his shoulder as he headed into the kitchen.

"In that case, I REALLY better get going."

The moment she closed the door behind herself, he turned back and watched through a window as she drove away. Once out of sight, he got her present out of the back of his car and took it to his room. There, he spent the next 30 minutes folding and wrapping the items into three boxes. When he was done, he finished his morning routine before heading into the office himself.

The day seemed to last forever. Minutes seemed more like hours until the clock on his office wall finally read 4:00. He was out the door in a flash and just barely got home before Natalie did.

"Hey, speedy."

"What?"

"I saw the way you tore out of the parking lot," she laughed. "For a second I thought the tires were going to catch fire from all the smoke you left behind.

His face turned red from embarrassment. "You saw that?"

"Yeah. Just be glad Mr. Phillips didn't see it."

Mr. Phillips was responsible for the company's vehicles and treated each as if it were one of his children.

"You're probably right. If he'd seen it I'd be 'grounded' without a company car for a month."

The two of them laughed, letting the stress of the work week slowly melt away.

"So what was the big hurry?"

"This," he said as he handed her the boxes with her presents.

"You didn't have to do this. You're already taking me out to dinner."

"I know. I just wanted to do something special for you."

"You know, I love presents," she said, excited to see what was inside of each.

The first was a pair of brand new high-heels. They were custom-made, black sling backs with an open toe instead of the one's Tanya had suggested. At his instructions, they'd been made of soft leather with suede lining and a 3½-inch heel.

"They're beautiful," she whispered as she looked them over with a professional eye. "Let me guess. Ummm ... Ellen?"

"Nope. I went all the way to the top and had Kathy make them."

"Wow. Last time I talked to her she said she didn't have time for anything like this since we promoted her to manager."

"What can I say? It must be my smiling personality."

She laughed as she opened the second box. Inside was the dark green dress he'd bought from Tanya.

"Ohmigod, it's lovely," she said as she stood and held it front of her body. "And it looks like it's gonna fit perfectly."

"I do work in the fashion industry," he teased once again as he picked up the last box and held it behind his back.

"What's in that one?" she asked, almost like a little child.

"Oh ... this one?" he held the box out and then pulled it away when she reached for it. "This one is kind of personal. You may want to take it upstairs to your room before you open it."

"Nonsense. If it has anything to do with clothing you've probably already seen it. Besides, you bought it so you already know what it is."

"True, but ..." He didn't have a chance to finish as she grabbed the box and tore it open revealing the sheer bra and panties, along with the garter belt and silk hose.

A long, slow breath filtered through her pursed lips as she lightly touched each of them. "They're gorgeous," she murmured. "But not exactly something a young man should be giving his step-mom, don't you think?"

"Who said I bought them for my step-mom?" he asked trying to down play their relationship. "Besides, I warned you that you might want to open it upstairs."

"That's not what I'm talking about."

"I know but ... well ... I've noticed how you've been kind of down lately and figured the best way to lift your spirits was to remind you how beautiful you are."

She stopped as she blushed. "So you think I'm beautiful?"

"Beautiful!! You're knock-down, drag-me-over-a-hot-bed-of-coals gorgeous!!"

His comment surprised and excited her and she felt a warm sensation flow over her body. "I ... I ...," she stuttered. "I better go upstairs and get ready for dinner."

"Sounds good to me. I'm gonna grab a quick shower myself. We'll meet back down here in ... say what ... 45 minutes?"

"Forty-five minutes?!" she laughed as she ran up the stairs. "I'm gonna have to teach you about women. Forty-five minutes is barely enough time for me to get dressed and put my make-up on."

"Then don't put anything on," he called out before realizing what he was saying.

She stopped and turned to look back down at him.

He could see her cheeks turn an even darker shade of red.

"I'm not sure that would be a good idea," she replied, battling with her own desires and emotions. "Besides, I don't think the maitre d' would let us in if I'm not dressed and it would be such a waste of all your time and effort with the reservations and all."

"Whatever you say," he sighed, loudly.

Forty-five minutes quickly became an hour and then an hour and 10 minutes before she appeared at the top of the stairs. He immediately knew the wait had been worth it.

"WOW!!"

"So you like ...?" she asked as she seemed to float down the stairs.

"Absolutely."

"I'm glad," she replied as she kissed him on the cheek, "because so do I. It fits perfect," she continued as she looked at herself in a wall mirror. "Even the ... ummmm ... more intimate things feel like they were made especially for me."

"If you only knew," he thought. "So, I guess you're ready to go?"

"Can we still make it? I am a little late."

"We have plenty of time. You see, I learned from my dad to always give a woman plenty of extra time. Our reservation isn't actually until 7:45."

"Touché," she laughed, lightly.

The night was clear and warm so he opened his sunroof as they drove to the restaurant. Within minutes after they arrived, they were escorted to a table that overlooked the ocean. The feel and sound of the waves were an undercurrent to the soft music playing in the background.

Since he had already planned the evening, the first course, a thick, savory soup made of fresh vegetable and herbs quickly appeared on their table, accompanied by a bottle of dry, white wine.

"Be careful," he warned, "it's hot." The comment applying to not only to the temperature of the soup but the spices. Fortunately, the chef had added a small plate of fresh bread cubes to help reduce the 'bite'. Just as he'd planned, he took the opportunity to turn the microchip controller on and click the dial to the first setting just after she took her first spoonful.

"Phew. This is spicy. It's making me tingle all over," she said as she took a drink of wine and ate a small piece of the bread before taking another spoonful.

He hardly heard her as he watched her sip the soup through her puckered lips. "Gawd, even eating, she looks sexy. I only hope this works. I can hardly wait to feel those lips against mine," he thought.

The appetizers followed, consisting of a variety of sea food, including Natalie's favorite, shrimp. There was a small plate of fresh, crisp vegetables with a creamy dip alongside it and for the briefest of seconds he thought how the dip looked a little bit like cum.

They sat together talking about anything except work as they enjoyed the flavor and texture of the bite size morsels.

Once again, he became lost in the beauty before him, as he watched her tongue slowly exit her mouth to guide a piece of food into it. It was lucky for him that the noise around them concealed the low moan that rumbled in his chest as he imagined what it would be like to have her tongue battling with his in a lover's kiss. It was also lucky that she couldn't see the bulge growing in the front of his pants as he watched her.

The main course was lobster with a dipping bowl of melted butter and finely chopped oysters.

"Mmmmmmmm, this is really good but remember what they say about oysters," she giggled as she lifted her wine glass for him to refill.

"What's that?" he asked, coyly, knowing full well what is said about them being an aphrodisiac.

"Nothing," she replied, her cheeks turning a deeper pink as she drank more wine. Then, suddenly, she looked at him and asked, "What's that?"

"What?"

"That vibration. I can feel it in my feet."

"Oh, that. They have a place to dance on the level below us and, usually, they have one of the local bands playing on Friday nights."

"Mmmmmm, I love to dance," she said, softly, as she closed her eyes and her head began to sway side to side as she listened.

"Good, because that was our next stop."

When she opened her eyes, they twinkled in the subdued light.

The next course was a cheese and fruit plate. He watched her every move, and felt his cock jump when her tongue slowly slid from between her lips to lick some strawberry juice from the corners.

"I'm gonna be in big trouble if I have to stand up right now," he thought to himself. "There's no way she won't see this bulge in my pants."

Fortunately, the dessert, a lemon ice, arrived just then. For the next ten minutes, he did everything in his power to avoid looking at her for too long as he felt the lump slowly decrease.

Afterwards, they sat and enjoyed the view as they sipped more wine.

"Didn't you say something about dancing?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"Yep. Let's go."

The dance area downstairs was completely different than the restaurant. Lights flashed and the music blared. Dancers filled the dance area and spilled over into areas between the tables.

He led the way to the bar before leaning over so she could hear him. "What do you want to drink?"

"Tanqueray and tonic," she yelled back so she could be heard above the music.

He flagged down a bartender and gave him their requests. Once they arrived, he handed her drink to her and waited until she took the first swallow before clicking the controller up another notch.

"This drink is stronger that I thought," she yelled.

He nodded as he took a sip of his own. Then, they walked around the bar until they found a place to sit.

"So what do ya think?" he asked.

"I like it," she replied as she slid closer to him so they could hear each other.

"Wanna dance?"

She nodded and the two moved to the dance floor. As if by fate, the music changed to a slow, romantic tune.

He looked down at her, asking, "Still wanna dance?"

She answered by stepping into his arms. For the next hour, they hardly left the dance floor, swaying and rubbing against each other as the music carried them away. When they did leave the dance floor, it was to take sips of their drinks before returning. It was during one of those breaks that he thought, "Now or never," and he increased the power to the microchips to the third position. He remembered that by the time he'd gotten to this level with Tanya she was already sitting almost nude on his lap as he slid his fingers into her pussy. The image instantly made his cock harden.

That was when she whispered, "I think it's time we went home. I'm feeling kinda weird."

"Okay, no problem," he replied.

They left the bar, side by side, and he realized that if she'd been anyone else he would have had his hand around her waist holding her close.

When they got to his car, he held the door for her to get in and was rewarded by a glimpse of her long legs as the slit in the side of the dress opened. "Mmmmmm," he groaned to himself.

"Did you say something?"

"No. Why?"

"The music from the band was so loud my ears are still ringing," she giggled.

"You wanna go home the short way or the long way along the ocean?"

"The long way. I ... I don't want this to end too soon."

He slid into the driver's seat and headed towards the ocean. With the windows and sunroof open, she leaned back to enjoy the ride.

"Mmmmmmm, feels so good," she sighed.

He glanced over at her. She'd tilted her seat back and was stretched out on it. Her hair spilled over the headrest and dangled into the back. Her dress fluttered in the breeze. He watched in amazement as her right hand slid across the skin of her exposed shoulders, causing goose bumps to appear, before dropping it lower to caress her breast. Her nipple soon became harder and fuller leaving an outline on her dress. Even more unexpected was when her left hand dropped to her lap where she gently squeezed her inner thigh before settling between her legs. "Sooo good," she moaned.

It was fortunate that he looked up at that moment, and swerved, to keep from running off the road.

The motion brought her back to the world around her as she sat up, a look of embarrassed on her face, remembering where she was and who she was with.

Neither said anything the rest of the way home. When they got there, he walked around the car and opened the door for her yet she seemed reluctant to get out.

"Just give me a moment, okay?"

"Sure. I'll just go, unlock the door, and turn off the alarm."

"Thank you," she called out as he walked away.

When he came back, the car was empty. He looked around and realized the only place she could have gone without him seeing her was the backyard, so he followed. He found her standing in the moonlight, staring up at the moon, obviously lost in thought. He walked up behind her silently and took a chance by wrapping his arms around her waist. "Are you okay?" he asked, softly.

"Yeah, just thinking about these past couple of years and your dad," she replied as she leaned back against his chest. "I miss him so much sometimes but ...," she hesitated, "I also know that he'd want me to do whatever makes me happy. Including ..." she stopped.

"Including what?"

"You," she answered in a whisper so soft he barely heard it. "You make me so happy," she said louder. "Being with you, working with you, coming home with you, all of it but ... ummmm ... there's one thing I still miss."

"What's that?"

"A man but not just any man. As terrible as some people might think this is, I want you as my man ... my partner ... my lover," she said in a rush to get her feelings out.

I ... I ... I don't know what to say," he muttered not believing what he had just heard. "She wants me? All this time ...? What if I tell her I want the same thing? And what happens if she finds out about the microchips?"

"I have to admit I haven't always felt this way. When your dad was alive, I couldn't have asked for a better husband or lover but since you took your position at the company I've seen how mature you are and ..." she continued.

He stood there, holding her in his arms as the debate continued in his head. "If I tell her, she could get mad and that could end it all ... or she might be pleased to know I feel the same way. On the other hand, if I don't tell her and she finds out I'm gonna look like a perv who tricked her. Grrrrrrrr ... what to do, what to do?" The debate continued until he had his answer.

"... how you've been there for me," she finished.

He tightened his grip on her waist and gently turned her so she was looking at him. "I need to tell you something before you go on."

"Yeah?"

"First, I've been attracted to you since the first time dad introduced us. I know that sounds really bad but I couldn't help myself. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known and well ... let's just say hormones played a large part of my fantasies about you. Second, and this has nothing to do with what you were just saying, I've already seen you nude."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers