Microchips Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,773 Followers

Tanya reached between her legs and placed her hands on her inner thighs forcing her legs wider.

"That's it, baby," Natalie purred as she stepped between her legs.

"Arrrggghhh," Tanya groaned. "Fuck me. I need that cock in me. Fuck me like the slut you know I am ..."

Natalie grabbed the dildo at the base and slapped it against her aroused pussy. One, two, three times.

"Yes, yes, yes. It hurts so fucking good. Do it. Use me," Tanya pleaded.

"You're just lucky I saw this in one of Dale's porn movies."

Dale was surprised by her comment. First, that she even knew about his stash of porn movies but more so by the fact that she'd actually watched at least one of them.

In the mean time, Natalie spit into her hand and ran it up and down the length of the dildo using it as a lubricant. Not that she would need any since Tanya's juices were flowing from her, covering her pussy and inner thighs.

Natalie stepped forward and kneeled on the edge of the bed. The dildo was sticking straight out from between her thighs and pointing directly at Tanya's womanly treasure. "Okay, slut, tell me what you want."

Tanya just moaned as she lifted her hips rubbing her pussy lips against the tip of the shaft.

Natalie stepped back, withdrawing the toy cock from Tanya's wanton desires. "Look, slut, you need to beg me for this if you want it."

Tanya' response was immediate, "Please, baby, fuck me. Your slut needs that big, hard cock. I need to feel your cock spread my pussy. I need to feel you to fuck me hard and deep."

Natalie smiled and said, "That's better, slut. Just remember what you are. You are my slut and I only fuck you when I decide you need it. Do you understand?"

Standing out of sight, Dale was amazed at the way Natalie was acting. He could only image that this was the way she had to be when dealing with a troublesome client or employee. This triggered his competitive side. "We'll see who understands what, next time we're together," he murmured to himself, softly as his gaze was drawn back to the two women.

Tanya reached up and wrapped her hand around the dildo, purring like a kitten. "Yes, ma'am," she replied. She stroked her hand up and down the shaft before pulling Natalie toward her using the life-like cock as a handle. "So are you going to stand there all night, or are you going to fuck me?" she pleaded, the look of desire in her eyes overriding her submissiveness.

Natalie kneeled between her open thighs and slowly leaned forward lowering herself closer and closer to her hole.

Instinctively, Tanya took the head of the dildo and pressed it against her outer lips, then slid it up and down along her slit until it rubbed against her clit. She hissed as she took in a deep breath and a warm feeling flowed over her body.

"You like that, don't you, lover?" Natalie asked, "You like that big cock. You want that, no you NEED it, don't you? You need me to fuck you all night?" Natalie purred as she thrust forward with her hips, slipping the tip of the dildo between the lust-swollen outer lips.


"Yesssss ..." was all Tanya could say.

"And this," Natalie continued, as she pushed the dildo deeper into her pussy.

"YESssssssss."

"And this," Natalie finished as she buried the cock deep inside her wet pussy.

"YESSSSSsssss..." was all Tanya could say.

Natalie started thrusting her hips, sliding the dildo in and out of her.

The sight and sound of the two women fucking made Dale's cock harden until it began to hurt from being confined in his pants. Not for the first time, he thought about pulling it out and jacking off to the sight before him but was afraid that he'd miss something in the process.

Tanya wrapped her legs around Natalie's waist, holding her close as she continued to slam the big cock in and out of her. As Natalie looked down at her, she ran her tongue around her lips, telling her she needed a kiss. Natalie immediately leaned forward and kissed her, their tongues dancing together.

At the same time, Tanya slid her hand between them and began to tease Natalie's nipple, pulling, pinching, and twisting.

Natalie could feel herself getting wetter, and pushed herself harder against Tanya rubbing the base of the cock against her own pussy.

Dale watched as her hand slid to the side of the harness and found the control for the microchips. Even at this distance, he could hear the distinctive 'CLICK' of the dial, not that he needed too, the response by both women told him it was working.

"Ohmigod," Tanya shrieked as the tiny electrical impulses flowed up the cock shaft and into her.

Natalie's body became rigid as her back arched, driving the cock deep inside Tanya. "Ohhhhhhhh," she sighed.

Tanya lifted her head and found Natalie's breast. Instantly, she latched onto a nipple, sucking it into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over the sensitive bundle of nerves as her teeth lightly bit down on it.

"This is sooooo fucking hot," she whispered into Tanya's ear as she used her hand to hold Tanya's head in place. "I never imagined it would feel like this to fuck another woman. Mmmmmmm ... I love fucking your hot pussy, seeing you turned on like this, hearing your pussy squishing as I slide 'my' cock in and out of you, smelling how turned on you are, hearing you moaning as I fuck you, but most of all I love knowing you're my slut."

Tanya released Natalie's nipple and reached out, taking her hand in hers. She squeezed it tight, and wailed as her other hand found the microchip control box and turned it up another notch, "Yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck me, Nat ... fuck your little slut ... fuck my hot cunt with that big, hard cock of yours ... fuck me ... fuck me ... FUCK MEEEE!!!!"

Natalie slammed the dildo into her with long, hard strokes. While Tanya was arching her hips us to meet Natalie's in-strokes, panting and moaning in rhythm, "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ..."

Tanya's body bounced up and down on the bed matching Natalie's tempo until it arched and stiffened, leaving only her shoulders and heels on the bed. "Cummmiiingggggggg," she screamed.

Natalie continued to pump in and out, thrusting faster and faster, until a deep, guttural moan surged from her. "Me, toooooooooo," she rasped.

Tanya's hand once again reached for the control but this time hit a small button on the side. Instantly, both women screamed "AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE," as their bodies stiffened and drove against each other.

How long they stayed like that neither of them knew as the world around them faded away.

Finally, Tanya collapsed back onto the bed, her body limp. Natalie was laying on top of her, her breathing slowing and becoming more regular.

Natalie gently pulled out of Tanya's pussy, a questioning expression on her face. "What was that?"

"You mean that last part?"

"Yesssss," she sighed.

Tanya giggled. "Because of who this was intended for I added a pulsator button so it will feel just like a guy's cock as he cums. I even added something a little special," she finished as Natalie rolled off her.

Tanya's juices were pouring out of her pussy, making a huge wet spot on the bed but there was something else, too. A thick creamy foam dripped from her and slid down between her legs adding to the wet spot.

"Wha ...?"

"Cum," Tanya whispered, "or at least the closest I could get to it. When I hit the pulsator button it was released from the ball sac. It comes right up the cock and out the tip just like a guy's cum. The difference is that it expands a little bit making the woman feel fuller," she continued as she moved Natalie's hand from between her legs to scoop up a sample and bring it to her lips. "And it tastes good too," she finished with a wicked look on her face.

The two women wrapped there arms around each other, and their lips met. Their overwhelming passion and desire was gone or at least satisfied for the moment.

Dale slipped from the house, not even aware of the huge wet spot on the front of his pants until the cool air hit it. "Oh well. Shit happens," he thought as he shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the house.

Dale stood in the shower as the hot water streamed down his body. His hand slid down and stoked his cock. Despite having cum just a short time before, it began to swell again. "Not right now, big guy. Save it for later," he thought as he withdrew his hand.

Watching his Natalie and Tanya making love had made his day. The images of them continuously replayed in his head while the knowledge about the third woman, Alex, just added more images to those already running through his mind. "Natalie and Tanya, Natalie and Alex, Tanya and Alex, all three together?" he wondered.

His mind settled on the third woman, Alex, aka Alexandra, and the 'quickie' he'd had with her. She was a model, just like Natalie had been. She stood 5-foot, 8-inches tall and was two years older than Natalie, which in the world of modeling meant she was getting ready to 'retire' and move on to other things. Her 24-inch waist had felt so slender in his hands it made her 34C breasts and 34-inch hips seem as if they should belong to another woman. Her arms and hands were long and delicate and highlighted by flame-red fingernail polish. Her blonde hair just barely touched her shoulders and was streaked with subtle tones of auburn. Her cream-colored skin was flawless and it was obvious that she'd spent hours in the gym exercising from the looks of her heart-shaped ass. But it had been the sight of her hairless pussy, along with the sight of her deep, pink pussy lips, that had truly captured his attention. The result had been a hard, fast fucking, in this very shower that they'd both enjoyed.

Once again, he felt his cock throb and realized that if he didn't get out now he'd end up masturbating to the mental images of the three women . He quickly exited the shower and dried off before dressing and going back downstairs. He wasn't surprised to find the Natalie and Tanya working together in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hey," he called out.

"Hey, sweetie," Natalie replied while Tanya simply gave him a sultry smile. "When did you get home?"

"A while ago. I came looking for the two of you," he said and was rewarded by a slightly worried look on Natalie's face before continuing, "but I couldn't find you so I figured you must have still been at Tanya's storage shed."

"Umm, yeah. We got side-tracked so it took longer than we thought it would."

"So did you get everything you needed?" he asked, this time looking at Tanya.

She hesitated. "Yeah. I got everything I needed ... or wanted," she replied, the last part said in almost a whisper.

He could see the way her eyes sparkled and he knew she was thinking about what she and Natalie had been doing in the guest cottage. He decided to continue playing innocent, saying, "Good. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Now, what's for dinner?" he asked, abruptly changing the subject.

The three of them enjoyed a meal of seafood and salad with a lively white wine before going back to the living room. There they spent their time laughing as the two women talked about their days 'on the road' traveling to all the most fashionable places in the world. This is how Dale, ultimately, found out that Tanya had worked in the fashion industry as a young designer and that was how she'd met Natalie.

Just before 9 PM, Dale got the call he'd been waiting for from the FBI Inspector. He explained his idea to the Inspector who said she'd keep it in mind but she had other leads to follow at the moment. The second he hung up he asked himself, "Where do I know that voice from?" When he couldn't remember where or when he'd heard the voice, he let it go and headed back to join Natalie and Tanya.

When he returned to the living room, Natalie was wrapped in Tanya's arms as they swayed to a slow, romantic song. "Sorry, if I interrupted anything," he said, lightheartedly.

"Not at all, sweetie," Natalie replied, though the look on Tanya's face said something else entirely. "We were just dancing 'til you were done on the phone," she finished as she stepped away from Tanya. "So what did the Inspector have to say?"

He sat down and went over his conversation with the Inspector, trying to answer the questions they had along the way.

"That's too bad," Tanya said. "I thought your idea was pretty good."

"Well, she didn't say she wouldn't use it, just not right now."

Tanya sat silently, reflecting on what had happened, before looking up at the two other people in the room. "If you don't mind, I think I'm gonna go to bed. This whole thing has changed my life in ways I never expected and I just need some time alone to think about it."

"I understand," Natalie said as she hugged Tanya.

"Just remember the guards are out there so you're completely safe. But if you need anything just use the intercom and either Nat or I will be right there."

"Thank you," she said as she lightly brushed her lips across Dale's cheek. "Both of you," she finished as she blew Natalie a kiss and left the room.

"I feel so sorry for her," Natalie said, "but at the same time I'm glad she left ..."

Dale raised an eyebrow, as he noticed the sultry way she moved closer.

"... because I'm feeling feisty," she purred as she pressed her body against his.

His cock twitched at the feel of her body. Once again images of her and Tanya wrapped in each other's arms, now flamed by the appearance of Alex, overwhelmed his mind. He slowly pulled away, noticing the pout on Natalie's face, as he went to kitchen and opened a new bottle of wine to gain some time to calm down. When he brought it back, they shared several drinks before he took her in his arms and began to sway to the slow, sensual music playing in the background.

Her fingers ran through his hair as she pulled him down to her and whispered in his ear. "I love being with you. In fact, I think I am IN love with you."

He immediately knew what she was saying and that he felt the same. He wanted her as his friend, partner, and maybe someday his wife but right now there was something else he wanted ... no, NEEDED as he replied, "I'm glad to hear that 'cuz I love you, too but you know what I need right now?"

"What?"

"I need you to suck my cock."

"Is that any way for a young man to talk to his step-mother?" she teased. "Especially when she's just told him she loves him?"

"No, but it is the way for a man to tell his lover what he wants," he replied, softly.

"In that case," she purred into his ear.

Within moments they were naked, their clothes laying on the floor, the chair, and the table. He stretched out on the couch as she straddled him, placing a leg on either side of his head. Her mouth descended on his cock taking the entire length in a single, continuous motion, not stopping until she gagged when it bumped against the back of her throat. "Hmmmmmm," she hummed, sending a thrill throughout his body.

At the same time he looked upwards at the womanly treasure before him. "Your pussy is beautiful and so fucking wet," he said, though he wasn't sure if she heard him. She kept it trimmed in a 'bikini cut' with the sides shaved almost smooth, and a small triangle of soft brunette hair at the top of her slit pointing down at the entrance to her holy-of-holies.

He tenderly reached up and spread the petals of pussy lips, revealing the entrance hidden within. The musky aroma of her arousal almost overwhelmed the rest of his senses. He moved her hips, positioning himself directly below her as he stuck his tongue out sliding it across her outer lips and into the cleft that hid her clit.

"Arrrggghhhhhh," she groaned around his cock as she slid up and down his shaft.

"Gawd, she tastes good. No wonder I love eating her. And when she gets excited her juices just seem to flow from her," he thought as his tongue teased her inner lips before entering her pussy. Images of Tanya doing the same thing earlier suddenly popped into his head and he began to mimic what she'd done to bring Natalie so much pleasure. He felt her body shiver and become almost rigid for a second as the muscles of her pussy clutched at his tongue trying to pull it in deeper. He backed off a little and slid two, then three fingers inside her, probing for her g-spot while he licked her clit lightly.

"Mmmmmmm, yessssss," she moaned.

He looked down between her swaying tits. Her face was flushed and her lips glistened from the spit she'd used to lubricate his cock. A light sheen of sweat covered her body while her nipples were hard and swollen, goose bumps surrounding her areola. "I wonder if you'd look this hot if it was another woman licking your pussy?" he asked.

He felt her hesitate before she pulled her mouth off his cock and asked, "Why? Is that something that would excite you?"

"I don't know. I've heard that almost every woman wonders what it would be like to have another woman make love to her so I guess I'm curious if you feel the same."

She spun off of him and sat on the couch at his feet and for the first time he had no idea what she was thinking or feeling. "I think every woman has wondered how it would feel," she paused before finishing, "Would you like to see me with another woman?"

"I guess it's almost every guy's fantasy to watch two women make love. That's why so many porno flicks have at least one scene of two women going at it."

"What about you? Are you like almost every guy?"

It was his turn to hesitate. Did he tell her that he'd seen her and Tanya and run the risk of her being mad or avoid answering? In the end, he decided to walk the middle road with his answer. "Yeah, I'm like most guys. The difference is that I've already had that fantasy fulfilled."

"Really? And when was that?"

Instantly, he realized he'd walked himself right into a problem that he couldn't get out of ... or maybe he could. Instead of answering right away he spun around and lay on his stomach, her pussy now within easy reach. He slowly moved closer as he whispered, "Today." He felt her stiffen as he leaned forward and lightly ran his tongue over her outer lips and tickled her clit.

"Shhhhhhhhh," she hissed from the feel of his tongue caressing her pussy before she asked, "Today?"

"Ummmm, hummmmm," he mumbled.

"Ohmigod. You saw Tanya and me?"

"Ummm, hummmm."

"Gawd, I'm so embarrassed," she sighed as pushed him from between her legs.

"Don't be," he replied as he resisted her efforts. "It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. In fact, I got so turned on by it I came in my pants."

"Really?" she giggled. "What did you do then?"

"I ran like hell to get into the house and took a shower."

"Poor baby," she teased as her eyes fixed on him and a dreamy smile covered her face.

"I have to admit I was a bit jealous but the sight of Tanya's beautiful lips right here," he said as he kissed her inner thigh and nether lips, "and her tongue flicking your hot clit like this," he continued as his tongue danced across her hypersensitive bud, "got me so hard I actually thought about joining the two of you. But then I saw the way you acted when she buried her fingers deep in you and finger fucked you like this", he finished. "And all I could think of was how much I wished it was me kissing your pussy, and burying my face between your legs."

"Arrrggghhhhh," she groaned. "More, tell me more."

"I could almost taste your pussy when she slid her tongue in you. And when your juices started to drip from your pussy I could smell the sweet, tangy aroma of your excitement," he said between licking her sopping wet pussy, and finger-fucking her.

She closed her eyes and her body bowed upward. Her firm breasts jumped and swayed as her hips thrashed from side to side. A quivering moan came from deep in her chest and her pussy clamped down on his fingers. He leaned closer and latched onto her clit, flicking his tongue as fast as he could.

"Ohmigod, baby. You're gonna make me cum already. Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Lick my clit. Yessss, right there. Ohhhhhhhhhh, soooooo good. You've got me so fucking horny. I can feel ... yeah, yeah, yeah ... nowwwwwwwwwww," she wailed as her back arched and forced her pussy against his mouth as she exploded. Her juices gushed out around his fingers to pool in the palm of his hand while her hips bucked and thrust against his hand. He reached up and caught one nipple and rolled it hard between his fingers, knowing it would set her off.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,773 Followers