Microeconomics Ch. 03

Story Info
Scarlett continues to fall for Amanda.
5k words
4.71
10.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXGodess
XXXGodess
143 Followers

My mind was filled with nothing but thoughts of Amanda. She was playing on my mind all day. Her scent, her moans, her cum, her everything. It consumed my life—the desire that is. It had been a week since our last interaction and she still hasn't called. I was trying to study at the library, but I kept thinking about Amanda. I scooted in so I was concealed by the table and let my hands slip down the front of my jeans and into my underwear. I began to touch myself and I let out a sigh of content. After no more than 30 seconds of my fingers gliding over my slit, my phone rang. I groaned and took my fingers out of my pants. "Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller I.D.

"Scarlett," A familiar voice greeted me.

"Amanda?" I responded. "Is that you?"

"Yes, it is." She said. "I need to see you."

I rolled my eyes. She only called for one thing. "Why? You want to fuck me? Am I disposable to you?"

"Of course not, I want to have dinner. Then I want to fuck you." I could hear the smirk over the phone.

"I'll be right there. Text me the address." We hung up and I practically ran from the library. I got back to my dorm and changed into a black sleeveless babydoll dress with scalloped lace trims on the edges and a lace racerback. I put on a pair of black heels and left my room. I took a ride-share to the address that Amanda sent me. I pulled up in front of a large french provincial home not far from campus. I got out of the car and admired the house for a moment.

"You coming in?" Amanda was standing in the open door frame. She was wearing a midnight blue slip dress that ended mid-calf with laced up heels of the same color. The dress hugged her curves in all the right places. I smiled as I walked up the walkway. I stepped through the door and Amanda closed it behind me. I put my arm around her neck and pulled her close. Our lips pressed together in a slow passionate kiss.

I pulled away before things got too heated and gave her a smile. "I have an idea."

"Mmm?" She kissed down my jaw and neck.

"How about we fuck, eat dinner, and then fuck again?" I proposed. She paused and looked at me.

"Sounds like the perfect evening." Amanda smiled before kissing me on the mouth briefly. "Follow me."

I took her hand as she led me through her house. I didn't pay any attention to the decor inside as I was preoccupied with Amanda's backside. My eyes roamed her back and ass many times before we reached her bedroom. I took a minute to look at the room before refocusing on Amanda. She was sitting on her bed and smiling. I kicked off my heels and walked over to her. I leaned down and kissed her, letting my hand glide up her leg and I captured the material of her dress in my hand. I pulled it up to allow my hand under it. My fingertips lightly ran up and down her legs. I pushed the dress up until it was around her waist. "Take it all off for me," I commanded her.

"Are you in charge this time?" She raised an eyebrow at me and obeyed. She lifted the dress over her head revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. She took off her tiny pair of white panties and disposed of them next to her dress on the floor. Amanda was an absolute vision as she laid back onto her bed.

"If you don't mind relinquishing control." I kneeled in the space between her legs and kissed her sternum. I pushed her chest to make her lie down. I nudged her thighs apart and drank in her scent as I sat on my heels. Oh, how I've missed this. I didn't waste time and buried my face between her legs. I parted her puffy lips with my thumbs before wrapping my lips around her clit and sucked. Immediately Amanda cried out my name. My lips released it and my tongue swirled over her clit. I flicked at it before leaving it alone to devour her slit. Amanda's hands burrowed in my hair and her nails massaged my scalp as I worked her pussy. My tongue parted her slit and dived deeper into her tight channel. One hand reached up and rubbed her clit at a slow torturous pace.

"Oh my god Scarlett," Amanda moans increased in volume as my licks increased in speed. I kept the clit rubbing at a slow pace to juxtapose the speed of my licks. I looked up at her and the look on her eyes made me proud. Her eyelids were half-closed and her lips were parted. She bucked her hips suddenly and pressed her pussy against my face. My other hand left her thigh and I pushed the tip of my middle finger into her tight hole. Amanda accepted my finger quite easily and the rest of my finger slid in. I worked on forcing my ring finger into her and retracted my tongue from her pussy. I kept rubbing her clit as my fingers pushed further. Once they were all the way in, I didn't do anything. I just let my fingers stay nestled inside her. "Please Scarlett, don't make me beg."

I smiled at her and moved up on my knees. "I don't know what you want from me, Amanda. Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Please don't stop!" Her eyes shot open and looked at me frantically.

"Oh, I'm not sure. Do you want me to go slow?" I started a painstakingly slow pace and pumped in and out as slow as possible.

"Scarlett," She paused before giving me the answer I wanted. "I want you to finger me till I come."

I chuckled and leaned up to whisper in her ear. "Your wish is my command." I began my rhythm immediately and pistoned in and out as quickly as possible. Amanda's moans increased in volume. My other hand continued to play with her clit. Her walls clamped down on my fingers but that didn't stop me either. I forced my fingers farther inside her and I was rewarded with finding her g-spot. I wasted no time and stroked it with the pads of my fingers. By this time, Amanda was writhing on the bed. I felt her spasming and I knew she was close.

"That's it, come for me." I didn't slow my pace and she came. Her legs began to shake as she gushed on my fingers. Her moans decrescendoed and turned into mewls. I finally slowed my pace and slipped my fingers out. Amanda was laying spread eagle on her bed exhausted. I climbed on the bed and laid down next to her. She turned over onto her side and kissed me. I reached up and cupped the back of her neck to pull her closer. Her hand traveled down my stomach and flipped my dress up so it rested on my stomach. Her hand continued down and slipped inside my panties and began to massage my clit. It wasn't going to take much time for me to come because I was extremely horny from watching Amanda. I moaned in her mouth and lifted my hips to get more friction. Within moments I came in my panties and I had to pull away from our kiss. Our foreheads leaned against one another as we both regained our breath. "That was amazing."

Amanda laid back down and I did the same. "No one has ever made me come that hard." She remarked. I turned my head and looked at the side of her face.

"Really?" I smiled. "That must make me the best sex you've ever had."

She laughed and nodded. "You're the best sex I've ever had Scarlett."

"You're the best sex I've ever had." I kissed her cheek. She sat up and got off the bed. I watched her slip her dress back on and looked at me. I got up and put my heels back on. She grabbed my hand when I finished. "Come on. Let's eat."

"I just did." I gave her a grin.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "I meant real food, Scarlett."

"That's fine by me." I let her lead me back downstairs to her kitchen. When we walked in, she picked up a remote and the lights dimmed. There were unlit candles on the table and two place settings, one at the head of the table and the other one to the right of it. There was a white rose sitting in the middle of the plate on the right. I picked it up and breathed in. "Is this for me?"

"Yes, it is. I thought you would appreciate the symbolism." She smiled at me as she set down two plates of rice and orange chicken.

"What innocence?" I laughed. "I think we're past that."

"New beginnings," Amanda sat down. "I know that isn't the true meaning but I thought it could be our meaning."

I awed and kissed her. We pulled away after a couple seconds. "That's sweet, I like that."

"I like you," Amanda said suddenly and I blushed.

"How about we eat?" I looked at the food and picked up my fork. "This looks amazing. Where'd you learn how to cook?"

"Thank you. An old friend taught me." She said rather secretively.

"Who's the old friend?" I pressed. I'm super nosy.

"Just somebody I used to know," Amanda said.

"But who? Come on it's not like I'll know them." I prodded her with my finger.

She cleared her throat. "My uh ex-wife. She's half Chinese and when we got married, she taught me how to cook so I could be a functional human being."

I felt like such an idiot. I practically forced her to bring up her ex. An ex I didn't even know about but how would I have known that? I'm too busy sticking my tongue down her throat to learn more about her. "I'm such an ass. I'm so sorry."

"You didn't know. We don't do much talking." I blushed again. It's like she knows what I'm thinking. "So tell me, what's your major? I don't remember."

"I'm an economics major. I want to work on Wall Street like any other econ major." I laughed.

"CFO?" Amanda smiled and I nodded.

"I know I'm basic, but I have the motivation," I said.

"I know, you wore me down." She smiled and I stood up.

"That's it! I'm leaving." I said jokingly and moved towards the door.

Amanda grabbed my wrist and twisted me around. She tugged on me and I fell into her lap. Her lips immediately found my collarbone and began to kiss it. My eyes fluttered shut and I tilted my head to the side to allow her access to my neck. "Don't go." She said softly and kissed up my neck.

"I thought you wanted to get to know me?" I moaned.

"Maybe in a little bit." She joked and I moved to straddle one of her thighs. "Oh, this is new."

"I figured we should try it out." I shrugged and kissed her on the lips. My arms draped over her shoulders to stabilize myself so I could rock back and forth. It was growing increasingly difficult to control myself as I rubbed against her leg. The feeling of the soft silk of her dress against my thin lace panties, pressed flush against my swollen clit was driving me insane. Amanda could see how riled up I was getting, my face flushed, head tilted back, thighs begging to be touched. I felt her flex her thigh muscles and I cried out. A new ridge took form under my pussy and I gained a new sensation, tugging me closer to the edge. I was so lost in my ecstasy that I didn't notice her hands creep up to my hips.

"You like that?" Amanda whispered and I nodded. "Yeah? You like rubbing your pussy on my leg?" I nodded again.

"You're going to make me come," I whined. Amanda's hands trailed down to my ass and gripped it. She started quickening my pace, pushing me closer to my orgasm. My head dropped and I pressed my forehead against hers. Our breaths mixed between us before I kissed her again.

I was moments away from coming and right when I was about to go over the edge, Amanda slid her hand between us, found my panties, slipped her hands in them, and pressed her fingers against my clit. "Fuck!" I held on for dear life as I came, riding out my orgasm on her hand. I whimpered as I collapsed into her.

"You're beautiful." She lifted her palm and licked her fingers. "You're also delicious."

I laughed. "We were supposed to fuck, eat, and then fuck, not fuck, fuck, and fuck again."

"I like it better when you're not talking." She smirked. For some reason, her words put me off.

"Wait are you serious?" I leaned back and looked into her eyes.

"You're hotter when you're moaning not talking." She shrugged. I stood up and smoothed down my dress. "Come on Scarlett, you like me when I'm not talking right? This thing between is only about sex isn't it?"

I scoffed and turned around. "I need to get going. I have a stats test tomorrow." I said and walked out of the kitchen. I found the purse I dropped on my way into her house and picked it up.

"Scarlett wait! I was only telling the truth." She chased after me.

I whirled around to speak to her. "The sad part is I thought this thing between us was real. But I should be studying so I can graduate, not fucking my microeconomics professor who doesn't give a shit about me. See you in class, professor." I laughed bitterly and opened the door. I walked out without another word. I didn't bother to call a ride-share, I needed time to think. Her words made me realize what I was to her. I was expendable. I was just someone for her to sleep with, not someone she wanted to know. My phone began to ring and the caller I.D. read Amanda. I sent it to voicemail and continued to walk. I arrived at campus within minutes and I hurried back to my dorm in the covers of the night. I peeked at the time and it was only 10 PM. Ample amount of time to study for the nonexistent stats test I had tomorrow.

I sighed and swiped my student I.D. so I could get in. The door buzzed and I walked inside. I took the elevator up to the third floor where I resided. When I got to my room, I discovered that once again, Lena was not home. I sighed and dropped my bag next to my bed. I fell back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. "Do I have 'screw me and leave me' written on my forehead?" I wondered out loud.

My phone rang again and Amanda's name popped up on my phone. I groaned and sat up. I slid the answer button across my screen and put the phone against my ear. "Hello?"

"Scar? Listen, whatever I said that upset you I didn't mean it. Please let me make it up to you?" Amanda pleaded with me.

"You only want me to come back to get your pussy wet. As I said, I need to pass my stats class and focus on my future, not your pussy." I crossed my arms.

"So you do think about me? I'm happy to hear that." I could hear the smirk in her voice.

I laughed haughtily. "Fuck you, Professor Grant." I hung up the phone and there was a knock on the door. I sighed and got up. I opened the door and lo and behold Amanda Grant stood in front of me. "Are you kidding me? Get in here before someone sees you."

I yanked on her arm and pulled her inside my room. "I'm sorry I just had to see you." She had changed from her earlier outfit. Now she was wearing a tight tank top and an even tighter pair of leggings. My eyes noticed how amazing her legs and ass looked in those leggings but I was supposed to be mad at her.

"How did you even get in here?" I crossed my arms and glared at her.

She stepped closer to me and smiled. "I can be persuasive." I took another step back and she sighed. "Scarlet can you please tell me what I did wrong?"

"I can't believe you don't already know. This just goes to show how much of an ass you are." I shook my head. "You treat me like I'm something you can use and toss aside. I have much more worth than that. I'm not going to subject myself to your mistreatment anymore." I said proudly.

"Oh, Scarlett that's not true. You're not something I want to use and throw away. I like you. I just said those things because I thought that's what you wanted." Amanda stepped closer to me until we were inches apart. "Let me make it up to you." Her head dropped to my shoulder and placed a soft kiss to it before moving along my shoulder and up my neck. Her tongue nipped at my earlobe and I moaned.

"Amanda," I whispered. My inhibitions were fading and I was giving in. Again. Amanda moved from my ear and finally kissed me on my lips. I let out a little hum of surprise but I quickly recovered. My hands slid to her waist and I pulled her closer to me. "Let's move to the bed,"

Amanda nodded and led me there. We sat down in the middle of my bed and resumed our make out. My arms wrapped around her waist to keep her close to me. Amanda pushed my straps off my shoulders and the bust of my dress bunched around my waist, leaving my breasts out in the open. My hands found their way to the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra either and I took the opportunity to massage her chest. Amanda let out a moan into my mouth and I smirked. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and kissed her neck. Her hands grabbed my ass, causing me to rise to my knees. This only gave me the ability to push her down on my bed.

"Feisty aren't you?" Amanda smirked when I hovered above her.

I lifted my dress up and over my head and threw it on the ground. "Absolutely." I crawled down her legs and pulled her leggings off her body. Her panties came down as well and I didn't mind. Killed two birds with one stone. Once her leggings were off, her puffy pink pussy was on full display. I licked my lips at the sight. "Holy shit." I sighed.

"Is something wrong?" She sat up and looked at me worriedly. "Do you want to stop?"

"Nothing is wrong. Absolutely nothing. I don't ever want to stop." I smiled before leaning over her body and kissing her. Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me into her. My hands rested next to her head and sat on her hips. The only thing between our pussies was my pesky underwear. Amanda began to rock her hips up to meet mine and I stopped her. "Wait let me take my underwear off."

I rolled off of her and slid my panties down my legs, kicking them off when they reached my ankles. I rolled back on top of her and lowered my pussy to meet hers. We both groaned as our hot centers touched. Amanda began to rock again and the only sounds in the room were wet pussy on wet pussy and our moans. My brain was firing at high speed and I was getting close really fast. My breathing got shallower and my hips rocked faster. I leaned down and captured Amanda's lips in a kiss once more.

"Scarlett I'm going to come." She whines against my lips.

"Me too baby," I whispered in her ear and she moaned. Our clits squished together and I shuddered. My stomach muscles tightened as my orgasm neared. I looked down at Amanda and smiled. She was beautiful. Her blonde hair splayed across my pillow with a few strands across her face as her crystal blue eyes bore into mine. My eyes trailed to her breasts and I reached down and gripped them in my hands. I squeezed them and Amanda's eyes fluttered closed.

"Please don't stop." She whispered.

"Open your eyes. I want to see your pretty face when you come." I commanded. Amanda's eyes opened and I could see the orgasm building in her face. Her mouth opened in a little 'o' and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She began to come and watching her convulse below me made me go over the edge. Our juices exploded against one another's and I took the opportunity to go faster. The wet slapping of flesh filled the room as we both came violently. I leaned over and kissed Amanda as we rode out our second orgasms. As we both came down from our highs, my rhythm slowed. Our cum was still warm between us and I rocked back and forth slowly. Amanda moaned quietly and spasmed every time our clits touched.

I lifted my lips from hers and changed positions. I moved to put one leg on each side of her right leg so our pussies still touched and our thighs were interlocked. I arched my back for more contact and I was in heaven. I rolled my hips and the pleasure began to build up again. Amanda started moaning again and I could tell she was happy. I used her leg as leverage and picked up the pace. In no time, the room was filled with the noises of our pleasure. I looked at Amanda and she was looking at me. Staring into her eyes scared me for a moment. I felt like I was in the process of making a huge mistake. I broke eye contact and tossed my head back. I shoved the thought into the back of my head and focused on bringing Amanda and myself to our third orgasms.

My speed made this task very easy and we came within moments of each other. I let out a scream as I felt my brain go into overload. I continued to rock my hips but my movement became wild. I felt Amanda cum against my folds and it egged me to finish. I came hard and I gave sharp thrusts to finish myself off. When I finally caught my breath again, I rolled off of Amanda. Almost immediately, she slid between my legs and licked me clean. I sighed happily at her gentle laps at my pussy. When she finished cleaning me up, she leaned up and kissed me. I moaned at my taste on her tongue. I reached between us and slipped my finger inside of her. I pumped my fingers twice before retracting. We broke apart and I put my fingers in my mouth.

XXXGodess
XXXGodess
143 Followers
12