Microeconomics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exquisite," I smirked. Amanda laughed and kissed me again. We both laid in my bed, our legs tangled together cuddling.

"I really enjoyed that," Amanda said after a couple minutes of silence.

"I did too," I said. I wasn't lying, I did enjoy it, but my thoughts wandered to if I was making a mistake.

"You're gorgeous Scarlett," Amanda said quietly.

"And you're beautiful." I leaned over and kissed her. Her hand reached up and cupped the side of my face to pull me closer. Amanda's pussy rubbed up against my leg and I groaned. "You better put clothes on or else I might fuck you again."

"No objections here." She smirked. Our lips reconnected and Amanda rolled on top of me. I hummed happily as she took control. "I think you'll like what I'm about to do."

"Is that so?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I hope so." She suddenly stood up and shuffled forward and my view became her vagina. She kneeled down and now her pussy was directly over my mouth. She lowered her butt and settled in above me. I didn't waste any time and dove in. My hands gripped her thighs as I ran my tongue down her slit. She shuddered as my mouth found her swollen bud. My tongue snaked its way into her tight little snatch, and Amanda moaned my name. "Scarlett..."

Her slender figure flushed with heat as she writhed above me, slowly winding her hips against my mouth. I looked up and our eyes locked and I couldn't look away. Watching her body roll was enticing and the whimpers and moans that spilled past Amanda's lips only encouraged me. My lips created a seal around her clit, and I sucked hard on the pink bundle of nerves. My tongue flicked over it, and I felt her juices dribble down my chin. My lips let go of her clit and my tongue went into Amanda's center. One of my hands reached around her thigh and started rubbing over her swollen clit. I moaned against her slit, rubbing my face into her pussy to make my tongue go deeper.

At this point, Amanda was moaning at the top of her lungs. I'm sure our neighbors were going to kill us but I don't care. I only cared about getting Amanda off. She reached down and tangled her hands in my hair. She pushed my face into her pussy and I didn't mind. My tongue darted in and out of her sex at a quick pace. Her body was shaking in pleasure and pride welled in my chest. I had no idea that messing around with Amanda was going to be so orgasmic if I knew I would've been with her from the beginning of the semester. "Oh fuck Scarlett, you're going to make me come." I hummed against her lips, causing vibrations to run through her body. Amanda was moaning like she'd never been pleased properly before and knowing I was doing this to her made me horny again. Amanda's thighs began to tremble and my fingers continued to rub her clit as quickly as I could. My mouth flooded with Amanda's cum and I drank it all. I licked and sucked lightly until Amanda regained her breath.

She lifted her hips and straddled my waist. I took a gulp of fresh air and smiled. "You taste amazing."

"Thanks." She smirked. She gave me a kiss before sliding down my body again and laying between my legs. "Let me show you how much I like you."

Amanda began by leaving kisses up my right thigh. When she reached my pussy, she skipped over it and kissed up my left thigh. "Please Amanda," I whined.

"What?" She laughed.

"Don't play with me please," I begged. "Please make me come."

"That's what I like to hear." Amanda's fingers spread my pussy lips and the cold air met my warm slit. Her tongue swiped from my hole to my clit and my back arched. She responded by putting one of her arms over my stomach, effectively pushing me back down. She mimicked my move from earlier and formed a seal around my clit. Her tongue stroked my bud and I know why Amanda was moaning so loud earlier—this is heavenly.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered. My hips bucked into her mouth and Amanda didn't stop sucking on my clit. My breathing was becoming erratic as pants escaped my lungs. My eyes closed as a wave of pleasure overtook me. I felt her fingers prob my slit, teasing them apart before slipping a couple of her fingers inside of my wet sopping pussy. I whined again at the feeling of Amanda's digits plunge into me. I rocked my hips in rhythm with the thrusts of her fingers, moaning as loudly as I wanted. To hell to whoever heard us. I opened my eyes again to see Amanda's blue eyes looking at me. I groaned at the sight of her licking and sucking at my little clit. "Keep going baby. Don't stop."

She didn't respond verbally but she nuzzled her nose against my clit in response. Unsealing her lips from my clit, Amanda flattened her tongue and slowly lapped at the sensitive nub. Her tongue fiddled with my clit as her fingers pushed in and out of me. It seemed the louder I moaned, the harder Amanda fucked me. She stopped licking me and took a breath. My juices were all over her lips and her chin and I almost came at the sight. I moaned and bit down on my lip as Amanda resumed her licks. My hands tangled in her hair, tugging on the strands with every wave of pleasure. I gasped as my orgasm loomed. "Oh Amanda," Her fingers stroked my g-spot and it was all over. I fell over the edge and ground my pussy against her mouth as my orgasm rushed through my body. Amanda's fingers slowed and allowed me to cool down. She gave me one last lick before crawling up my body.

"How was that?" She laughed. I didn't say anything and just kissed her. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth and I sucked on it. Our tastes mixed in our mouths and I moaned. We pulled apart and she cuddled next to me.

"That was...mind-boggling." I laughed. "I really needed that."

"I hope you forgot about what I said. I didn't mean it." Amanda kissed my cheek. My thoughts instantly went back to what she said earlier in the evening. She was being an asshole but I still wanted her. I chose to ignore those thoughts and threw the blanket over us.

12