Mid-Life Awakening

Story Info
From Straight Guy to Black Man's Lover.
5.5k words
4.8
6.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is a strange and funny thing. I spent the first 18 years of my life being a kid, then decided to grow up. I met my wife in college and suddenly I found myself married before I was even twenty. It was a mistake but it took me several years to figure that out. In the meantime, I made it through college, grad school and even professional school. I went to a night law school program and eventually became an attorney. During that time, my wife, Angie, and I grew apart. I'm Lee, by the way.

Anyway, Angie and I were always so busy, we simply never had time for one another. After I got my law degree, we were too old for kids and we had nothing in common, at all. We decided to separate after my thirty-sixth birthday. She would be turning thirty-six soon as well and she didn't want her forties as miserable as she was in her thirties. I got it. I understood completely.

All of my life I had struggled with feelings that maybe I wasn't as straight as I wanted others to think. I had always pushed any feelings I had down deep so they wouldn't come out, but as the marriage fell apart, I became more and more curious about my own sexuality. During our separation, Angela dated freely and I was often alone. I practiced law in a relatively small town and I didn't want to jeopardize my business.

One weekend, I had to travel across the river into Memphis (I live in Arkansas) to meet a client who had business interests in both states. I was curious and checked out the reviews on a couple of adult bookstores. To this point, I had only experimented with guys on a couple of occasions and those were younger college aged boys over in Little Rock. It wasn't anything spectacular but it allowed me to get a little taste for gay guys.

Anyway, there was an adult bookstore near the airport and as I was in that area anyway, I stopped in. It was mid-afternoon on a Friday and the place was hopping. The store area was full of guys milling around and the crowded parking lot told me there were others in the place I couldn't see. I browsed around the store area and finally decided to check out the arcade area.

I got my card with fifteen dollars credit on it and headed into the darkened hallway that formed a maze in the back of the building. I had to let my eyes adjust. Sure, I knew what the place was but I was still very curious. I milled about for a while, slow to commit to a booth. There were old guys, young guys, trolls, queens, jocks, black and white, Hispanic guys, you name it.

Finally, at the very back of the building in the darkest recesses of the building, I saw the door to the last booth, one of those buddy booths, open. I peeked in and saw a muscular, handsome black guy standing there stroking his cock while he watched a black guy ass fucking a younger white guy on the small screen in front of him. He looked up at me, but said nothing and made no motion, but simply kept stroking his thick veiny cock.

I quietly walked in and sat in the chair behind him. He turned and looked at me, then reached over and pulled the booth door shut. He stood in front of me and took hold of my head with his strong hands and shoved his hard cock in my face. I quickly took it into my mouth. It was big. I took it in slowly and quickly had my nose buried in his pubic hair. He kept his cock in the back of my throat a moment and then holding to both sides of my head began to fuck my mouth. I was getting a good stride going with my mouth when he pulled his cell phone out and began dialing a number. Whoever was on the other end answered and the owner of the cock in my mouth said, "Hey, Bro...guess what? Listen to this." He put the phone to my mouth and said, "What you like, bitch?" I answered, "Black cock, baby...big fucking black cock." He put it back to his ear and said with a devious grin, "Yeah, bro, I got this little white bitch sucking my cock."

It was strange, here I was slavishly sucking this stranger's cock and loving it. Stranger still, I was getting turned on more by his insulting language. It made me even hornier. My mouth was watering and my spit was dripping from the corners of my stuffed mouth. His cock was big and it was clear he liked to hear me gag on it. After a while, I noticed from the corner of my eye that I had an audience. Another tall black man was standing there watching us, through the now half-opened booth door.

As I continued to all but swallow this man's cock, I felt him tensing up as I held his ass cheeks in my hands. He finally muttered, "Fuck, bitch, Swallow my cum...fuck...here it comes, bitch..." With those words I felt a gush of warm cum fill my mouth and hit the back of my throat. He shot jet after jet of jizz into my mouth and I had no option but to swallow. Finally, he pulled his cock from my mouth, stuffed it back into his jeans, and said, "Thanks, bitch," and walked out of the booth.

I sat there as he left and before I could get up to leave, the tall black man who'd been watching was already inside the booth. He put his hand on my shoulder and said with a smile, "No need to go anywhere, Baby, I got something for you too."

I simply sat there and looked up at this man obediently. He reached into his gym shorts and pulled out a cock significantly longer and thicker than the one I'd just milked. It was easily ten inches, very dark, and thick. This guy was much darker skinned and his head was shaved. He was athletic as well but called me Baby instead of Bitch.

"What the fuck!" I thought. I was here and this guy was horny and so was I. So I moved in closer and took his cock into my already stretched, wet mouth. As I began to suck this second stranger, he moaned and sighed. He wasn't rude or insulting. He tousled my hair and gently rubbed the back of my head as I licked, sucked and kissed his cock.

Between moans and sighs, he was saying softly, "That's it, Baby, suck Daddy's cock. You're so sweet, Baby. Yeah, Sugar, your Daddy wants in your hole too. Mmmm, Baby." This kind of gentle encouragement and sweet talk as I sucked this man was incredibly arousing. Suddenly I'd gone from turned on cheap cock slut to turned on submissive lover. My head was swimming. Two total strangers had evoked vastly different emotions in me with the same activity, that of me giving an anonymous blow job in a filthy sex shop.

This stranger's cock was so long that my nose would never reach the smooth, shaved skin of his pubic area, but he could get my head in a good rhythm as his cock slid in and out of my watering mouth. He lasted a while and then he grunted and moaned, "Here it comes, Baby. Daddy's got something for you...." As he moaned, his cock erupted and his warm cum filled my mouth. He came hard and he gave me more than the first stranger. He filled my mouth faster than I could swallow it and streams of cum oozed from the corners of my stuffed mouth. Finally, he stopped coming and he pulled his cock from my mouth.

I assumed he was going to simply walk out of the booth but he didn't. He smiled and said, "Stand up, Baby. I bet you need your sweet cock sucked too."

I stood and he took my seat, unfastened my belt, unzipped my pants and fished my flaccid cock out of my underwear and took it in his mouth. I quickly grew hard in his warm, velvety mouth. He sucked it expertly and moaned as he did it. I was in the clouds. He kissed and licked my cock head and seemed to enjoy giving me head as much as he enjoyed getting it.

I moaned, "Oh, fuck yes, Daddy...your mouth feels so good."

He pulled off my cock and replied, "You like that, Baby?"

"Yes, sir," I assured him.

It didn't take me long. I knew it wouldn't. Within just a few minutes, very few, I felt it coming. I cried out quietly, "Oh, Daddy, I'm gonna cum...oh..." And I did. My cock shot its load into the willing mouth of this tall black Daddy. He swallowed it and sucked me until I began to grow soft again. When he was finished, I arranged myself and buckled my belt. He stood and asked, "You live here in Memphis or just visiting."

I smiled and answered him honestly, "Just visiting but I'm over here a lot."

"You staying in a hotel? I'd love to fuck you, Baby," he said gently and quietly.

I shook my head, "No, it's just a day trip. I have to be back in a little while."

He smiled and put his arm around my waist and said, "Too bad, Baby. I'd be gentle and you'd never want me out of your sweet hole again."

I was tempted, but I needed to get home. I simply smiled and we both walked out of the booth and I made my way out into the harsh sunlight of the mid-South day.

Now, fast forward a bit into the future. My divorce from Angie was eventually finalized. I continued to work and rebuild the pieces of a broken life. Life in a small Arkansas town is generally dull and quiet. So it was for me. I continued to explore my sexuality with occasional trips to the sex shops of Memphis and an occasional college boy from the local community college looking for a little allowance money in exchange for an older man playing with him. It was satisfying momentarily but not particularly fulfilling.

Craigslist was still a thing and I began to explore it along with other online options. Given my position and my profession, it was smarter to travel elsewhere for sex and fun but I could occasionally engage in a little mischief at home with another discrete adult passing through, who'd likely not be back and didn't know me. Anyway, one afternoon I was bored and scrolling Craigslist and found an ad in the personals.

"Horny black dad looking for white son. Discretion a must. Daddy's married. You don't have to be, just have some respect," the ad said succinctly.

I answered it, "White son here. Divorced. Discrete professional looking to be your boy. I love married daddies especially."

I went about my business. In a couple of hours, I had an email reply from the black daddy. "Hi son. Hope you're good. Here's the deal. I'm a black male professional, educated and married, miserably, but married. I cannot afford to mess that up. I'm 53 years old but look much younger. Lots of energy, especially sexual energy. I love white guys especially. I'm looking for something regular. I'm a total top so you'd better be a total submissive bottom. I travel a good bit but I'm home a lot too. Maybe we can work something out."

It had promise, I thought. I immediately replied, "This sounds almost too perfect. I'm white, a professional too, 36 years old, completely submissive, in great shape, very discrete and looking for something regular. I prefer black men and I like them older than me. Maybe we can help each other."

His reply was faster than before.

"Hi, son. Glad to hear back from you. Yes, we may have something here. I do well but am not looking to be anyone's sugar daddy. I'll give you dick and make your fuckhole happy. I'm a total top daddy. Once I am on top of you and deep in your fuckhole, I won't let up. I'll pound it and own it. Understand that?"

I typed my reply, "Yes, sir, I understand. I wanted to be dominated. I will be completely submissive to you. Can I see you?"

He replied, "In time, boy, in time. Here's a pic of my cock, what you'll be working with. Sucking. Taking up your fuckhole. Worshipping on your knees."

I gasped at the photo he sent, hoping it was real. By his own description of it with the photo, it was a solid 8.5 inches, thick, muscular and veiny. The pic confirmed it too.

I hastily replied, "Yes, sir. I know I will love it. Can we see each other soon? Where are you? I'm near Memphis."

He replied that he was as well and the more we talked, we learned that we were only 20 miles apart. We promised to protect one another's identity and to be discreet. He was going to be out of town the next week but coming home on Friday.

He informed me, "I'll be home Friday. Coming through your town about 3:00 in the afternoon. Will you be available? I'd like to at least talk, meet, see if we click and have some chemistry. If we do, we can always get a room somewhere unless you can host."

I replied quickly, "I can host. Gladly. I live alone and I have no one there to interrupt us or disturb us."

He informed me, "That's good. I'm a verbal top. And you'll probably be screaming for my dick once you get a taste. I hope you mean it, son, when you say you're submissive. Because once I'm on top of you and up to my balls in your fuckhole, I won't let up. I'll fuck you til you beg me to give your hole a rest."

I became more incredibly turned on with every message. Friday couldn't get here soon enough. We messaged back and forth all week. We actually had some good conversation. I learned he was on his second marriage. He and his first wife had a son, only three years younger than me. That turned me on even more. A real daddy. He and his son's mother divorced and he married again. His second wife was very religious and haughty. They didn't get along and seldom did much together. He said they had a lousy sex life and that had turned him on to other interests. She was drab and wasn't into any kinks. According to my new friend, who called himself Jackson, she was a true church lady and that freed him up on Sunday mornings until about 2 in the afternoon to play.

On Friday, I was anxious. I waited for an email from him. He wouldn't give me a cell number and made me email him. Finally late in the morning, I got an email. It read, "Sorry, I'm just getting back to you. I've been tied up in Tennessee today but am crossing the river soon, in about an hour. I'll let you know when I am in your area. And you can tell me more about where you want to meet."

My whole body ached. Suddenly I wanted this man in my bed. I typed my reply, "Jackson, that sounds great. I can't wait to see you. Do you want to meet at a coffee shop or restaurant or park first and see each other and then go from there?"

In a few, I got his reply, "Sure, there's a state park about 15 minutes from my house in Logan's Crossing. Know it?"

I gulped and my stomach felt light. Logan's Crossing was my hometown. I knew we were close so I wasn't sure why I was surprised. I guess the thought of this actually happening made me nervous, excited and feeling overly horny.

I replied, "Of course, I know it. The park is only about three minutes from my house. What time?"

"I'm earlier than I thought, how about 2:00 at the picnic area?" he replied.

"I'll be there," I informed him.

At 2:00 p.m. I drove to the state park and parked in the picnic area as instructed. I parked and got out and walked to a picnic table. Sitting down, I studied the busy crowd. Being a warm day, the place was busy. There were several families and individuals hanging out. There were several black men there and so I studied each. Finally, one, a tall, handsome, well built and athletic man, with a shaved head, stood and walked toward the trailhead near the picnic pavilion and began walking down the path. After a moment, he disappeared from view. Suddenly, I got an email notification. I checked it.

"Follow me down the trail, so we can talk in private," it read.

I stood and followed. I was pleased. This man looked like a fucking Nubian god. I walked leisurely, checking my impulse to sprint, toward the trailhead and now the trail. After about five minutes, the handsome black man stepped out from behind a large oak tree and smiled.

"Hey, Baby, you're as pretty as I hoped you would be," he said with a grin.

I blushed and looked down, avoiding his eyes and said, "Thank you, I have to say I'm pretty pleased myself. You're gorgeous."

He looked around and back at me and said confidently, "Well, I think we're good. How about we head to your place and get to know one another a little better?"

My stomach fluttered with butterflies. I was nervous as hell. I nodded and replied, "Yes, sir. Just follow me. We'll be there in just a couple of minutes."

In less than five minutes or so, we were pulling into my driveway. I opened both garage doors with my remote so Jackson could park his car in my garage and no one would see his car. As we got out, he commented, "Nice place, Baby. Now that I've seen the garage, how about the rest of the place?"

"Sure," I said as I led him into the house from the garage.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I asked. I watched him survey the place. His eyes were roaming. He looked much younger than his 53 years.

"That's fine, Scotch and soda on ice, if you got it. Where's your bathroom?" he replied.

"Down the hall and to the left," I told Jackson.

As he made his way to the the hallway bathroom, I made his drink and one for myself. I sure needed mine for my nerves. In a moment, i heard him whistle as he walked back down the hallway. I turned with the drinks in hand and was astonished. He stood there completely naked. His long flaccid cock hung swinging between his legs and he wore a devious smile. I stammered, "Your....your...your drink."

He walked up to me nonchalantly and took his drink from my hand. Then we walked to the couch and sat down. He held his drink in one hand and stroked his cock with the other.

"Get naked," he commanded me. I did as I was told and he motioned for me to sit naked in the chair across the room from him.

"Now, Baby, I just want you to stare at my cock," he began, "think about it, dream about it...while I drink my Scotch...and hold in your desire until I tell you that you can come over here to it. Maybe you need to crawl over here to beg for it. I'm sure you need to beg Daddy for that cock."

He smiled, I was so horny I couldn't stand it. He grinned and slowly drank his drink. He spoke up again.

"See this big old fucking cock, boy?" he said as he slowly stroked it. I nodded.

He slowly stroked his cock with one strong hand while he sipped his drink with the other hand. I took a large gulp of my drink.

He grinned and said snidely, "You nursing that drink, but you want to be nursing this cock. Don't you?"

I slowly, silently nodded my head. He kept grinning, looking me square in the eyes.

"You want this big ole' black cock, don't you, Baby?" he asked, knowing the answer.

Again, I nodded. My mouth watered and I wiped it with the back of my hand.

He leered at me and said with a sneer, "You just a sissy ass white boy begging for some big ole black dick, aren't you, son?" He stroked his hardening cock slowly.

I began to touch my own cock and squirmed. Finally, he smiled again and motioned for me to come to him. I got down onto the carpet and crawled over toward Jackson. He sat his drink down on a coaster on the side table. As I reached him, I looked up at him and he instructed me, "Okay, beg me for it, bitch."

I looked at it, my eyes vacant, and whimpered, "Please, Daddy, please. Can I have your cock? I'm begging, Daddy. Please."

He smirked and took a drink and said almost dismissively, "Alright, bitch. You can have it. Suck me, boy. Make it good. if you want to be Daddy's bitch, you'd better be a good little whore."

I nodded and lowered my head toward his crotch. I was on my knees and sat back on my heels and leaned in and took his cock in my hand and lowered my mouth onto his cockhead. It filled my wet, watering mouth. His purple mushroom head was soft and felt good in my mouth. I planted my tongue on the underside of his cock and forced his cock in as far as I could take it. Jackson's cock was as beautiful in person as it had been in the photograph he'd sent me. He abandoned his drink and I felt his strong hands on each side of my head as he forced me further down on him. I gagged and gurgled. He put his head back on the sofa back and sighed.

"That's it, Baby, you're gonna make a Daddy a damn good little whore," he said as I sucked his cock with enthusiasm. I mumbled an unintelligible reply as I tried to reply with my mouth stuffed full of cock.

"Fuck, yeah, bitch," he said with emphasis, "you suck that mother fucking cock."

12