Mid-Life Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so completely turned on. I choked on his cock willingly. I gagged so hard, my gurgling made him think I was going to vomit. He told me to take it like a good girl. And I did...take it like a good little girl. I learned to take more of it and I moaned and groaned, knowing that would turn him on even more. He talked to me as I sucked, "Good girl....that's a good little white bitch. I'm gonna love fucking you, whore."

I sucked him a good twenty minutes and he said, "Get up bitch and take me to your bedroom. I own your bed now. Ain't no other man gonna fuck you in that bed, just me, bitch. Got it?"

"Yes, sir, yes, Daddy," I answered obediently.

I led him by the hand down the hallway to my bedroom.

"Lie on your back and hang your head off the edge of the bed," he commanded me.

After I'd done as he ordered, he leaned in and shoved his cock in my mouth. Then he started face fucking me. He shoved his cock so far down my throat with his pelvic thrusts that he forced tears to my eyes. He forcefully thrusted into and out of my mouth. I gagged, choked and cried. When he was tired of that position, he stood erect at the edge of the bed and said simply, "Get on the bed a little better. I want to eat that ass."

I did as I was told. I crawled up in the center of the bed and Jackson lay down and ordered me, "Let's 69 this thing...I want you sucking my cock while I get your fuckhole ready, I need it nice and loose."

I turned and planted me knees on each side of his head and took his hard veiny cock back into my mouth. As I began to suck and lick, I felt his tongue touch my hole. He licked my sphincter and began to tongue it. I felt his strong wet tongue lick my hole and run up and down the spot he called my fuckhole. As I was busy burying his thick cock in my throat, I felt a slight pressure of his finger and he forced it into my hole the first time. I gasped and released his cock. I'd been fucked in the ass before, but it had been a long while and it had never been frequent enough to loosen me up.

As his finger forced its way inside me, I gasped and released his cock from my drooling mouth and moaned, "Oh, fuck..."

He whispered, "Oh, fuck is what I'm gonna do, bitch. You gonna learn today that your Daddy owns that fuckhole and you too."

That filthy, dirty and demeaning sort of talk just turned me on even more and I took his cock back into my mouth and began making love to it again. He fingered my hole a while and then pulled his finger out. When it returned, it was joined by a second finger. Again, I gasped and released his cock from my wet, slippery hold on it.

"Fuck, Daddy," I moaned loudly, "be gentle."

He grunted and ordered, "Get my cock back in your slutty mouth where it belongs and let me worry about that fuckhole, bitch."

He was so forceful. I was loving this man. I returned to my worship of his powerful cock. He went on fingering my hole and loosening me up for the power fuck he wanted to give me. After several minutes of fingering my hole, he said rather forcefully, "Get up, on all fours...ass in the air."

I did as he ordered me and he reached in his pants and pulled out a small bottle of lube and a Magnum condom. He positioned himself behind me and said, "I'm about to give you the kind of fucking that a slutty whore like you wants...needs, Baby....deserves. When I get done with that fuckhole of yours, you're gonna know who owns your ass...got it?"

I panted, I was breathless, and answered, "Yes, sir...yes, Daddy. I want it."

I looked over my shoulder and saw him pull the condom on and squeeze out some lube into his hand and began rubbing it onto his now covered cock. He made long, slow strokes and then rubbed the rest of what remained on his strong hand into my hole. He closed the bottle and pitched in on the bed. Then he said, "Look toward that headboard, girl, and push when I tell you too...just like you were having a baby, bitch. Got it?"

I shook my head and did as I was ordered. I couldn't believe I was letting a man talk to me this way, but I was and it was fucking erotic. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt him position his cock head against my hole. As he began to push into me, I pushed out against him. Suddenly I felt his head push past my sphincter and into my ass. I gasped.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, that's hurts," I whined.

He suddenly slapped my ass cheek with force and said, "Shut up, bitch, and take it, I didn't ask for any fucking whining."

I jumped and felt the heat of his slap on my cheek.

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry," I whined.

He put both of his hands on my hips and gripped them and kept pushing into me. I squirmed and he put his hand in the center of back and pushed me down in the mattress so my ass stuck higher into the air. My head was turned sideways and I faced the wall. I felt Jackson put all of his weight down on me and felt his thick cock go all the way down into me. I screamed. Still he didn't let up. I tried to raise up but Jackson put his strong, muscular arm across my back and forced me further down into the mattress, while he leaned down and spoke directly into my ear. I could feel his breath.

He spoke harshly, "Now, listen up, you little cum whore, you wanted this and I'm here. You're gonna take my cock and love it. I ain't giving your ass no breaks. You're gonna take my cock and love it. You hear me, bitch boy?"

I tried to nod and answered obediently, "Yes, sir, Daddy. I'm sorry. i can take it. It's just hurts."

He let up on my back and tousled my hair and said more gently, "Okay, Baby. I promise you're gonna love me and want my dick forever once I get you broke in good. I'll go a little easier and you try for Daddy. We'll go 'til I'm done. Okay, Baby."

I nodded and replied, "Yes, sir, I'm ready."

He was all the way in me and pulled out and pushed back in. He went in and out until he had a good stroke going. My ass felt so full. It slowly became easier for me, less painful. It burned less. I could feel his loose, heavy balls slap against mine, as he drove his cock in and out of me. I was mesmerized by the feeling of his heavy balls slapping against me, the sound and the feeling almost entrancing me.

"Oh, fuck yeah, take Daddy's dick, Baby," he'd say from time to time.

He fucked me doggy-style for what seemed like thirty minutes or more, then commanded me to lie on my back and put my legs in the air and draped them over his muscular shoulders. Again, he entered me and began to fuck me hard and furiously. My own cock was aroused and hard. I reach over for the lube and squeezed some onto my hand and jerked my own cock. He grinned at me deviously.

"Jack it, Baby," he encouraged me, "Let me see that sweet boy cream shoot out."

He leaned down and kissed and gently bit my nipples. That only heightened my ecstasy.

As I jerked my own cock, he continued to fuck my hole furiously. Despite the coolness of the room, he was sweating and occasionally a bead of sweat would drop from his forehead onto my chest. I moaned and groaned in utter ecstasy. I was breathless at times and whimpered constantly.

I felt my own orgasm growing and building as he repeatly plunged inside and out of me. Finally, I cried out, "Fuck, Daddy! I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

And I did. I shot a thick rope of jizz all over my own chest and kept stroking myself until I'd shot my full load. My body instinctively relaxed. Just as my body was growing more limp and my cock was as well, Jackson yelled out, "Fuck, bitch! Daddy's gonna cum! Take this shit, bitch!"

He quickly pulled out, ripped the condom off and moved in closer and shot his entire load onto my face. His thick streams of cum hit my mouth, nose and cheeks. My face was quickly covered in his cum. I sucked some of it into my mouth as a second large stream hit directly in my mouth. I swallowed it as soon as it hit my tongue. I gulped his cum and stared directly in his eyes. He jerked and spasmed.

Finally, he loosened up and sat back on his heels in the bed. His dick was still hard. I leaned in and sucked it into my wet, warm mouth and sucked the rest of the cum from it. He smiled and got up from the bed and looked at me with a grin.

"Alright, bitch..." he began, "you belong to me now. That cum on your filthy, pretty face says you love it. Now you just lie there and let my cum soak into your skin and play with your loose hole. I'm gonna get cleaned up real quick and get gone.

As he cleaned up in the bathroom, I remained quiet and played with the slimy cum covering my face and could feel my gaping asshole. It was wet and sticky from the lube. He emerged and said he left the bedroom, "I'll be here Sunday at 10:30, be ready for me."

I listened and could vaguely hear the garage door going up as he backed out of the garage. I lay there feeling cheap and used...and loving it. My body was sore, my asshole burned and my face was a wreck, covered in Jackson's cum.

I couldn't wait for Sunday. It couldn't get here fast enough.

12