Mid Spring Fantasy

Story Info
Enjoying the unexpected.
5.1k words
4.54
3.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Complete fantasy, and if not interested in descriptions of MMF and MM sex, no need to read further)

When the doorbell rang, I slid the hand carved stone pipe under a folder on the desk, wondering who might be there, a bit relieved at not having started to enjoy the hashish. The day's plan had included laying out in the sun, the weather being gorgeous, making this a perfect time to start working on this season's tan.

Getting up, not concerned about my appearance, the long sauna style bathrobe quite modest after closing up the front and tightening the belt. Opening the door, a bit surprised to encounter a woman roughly my age standing there, with an expression that was hard to read, though overlaid with a distinct indignance.

After saying hello to her, she asked if John was my husband, an unexpected question. Replying "Yes, we are married," her expression shifted a bit, almost relieved that at least she knew who she was talking to. Which was not the case with me, having no idea who she was, or what she wanted.

She held up her phone to display a picture. My eyes are not well suited for a small screen, especially on a sunny day, so I asked her to step inside. Now, a bit of confusion appeared on her face, likely having not imagined an invitation as a response to her picture. Or mild curiosity being my main attitude, with the image seeming to involve two naked men.

After taking the phone and looking at it briefly, she said that was not all to show.

"Not to be rude, but would you care explaining a bit? That seems to be two men 69ing - which men do like to do."

"I am sure one is your husband."

"OK, but to be honest, so what? Is the other man your partner?" This was starting to amuse me, as of all the stereotypical sexual scenarios involving another woman and my husband, the odds would favor such a thing happening with me around, even if that had yet to happen. That my husband liked cock sucking was no surprise, but having an unknown woman, with at least one picture, start to talk about it certainly was.

"Yes he is, and he seems to be have been doing this for a while."

"This may sound a bit unexpected, but would you like to sit down and have some coffee? Espresso, cafe au lait, cappuccino are all available as you choose."

Her confusion at this point was almost funny, this very clearly not being how she had imagined the conversation going after showing such a shocking picture. In a way, maybe almost a let down, likely having anticipated and prepared for a very emotional response, of whatever variety.

Turning with her phone still in my hand, I took a step towards the kitchen as she said cappuccino would be nice. Putting her phone down on the desk, knowing that the pipe was concealed adequately, the fact that the larger screen would make things much easier to see did not need to be emphasized. Both of us somewhere in our 50s, even glasses do not help too much with the fact that so many people use post card sized screens.

"Please sit" I said from the kitchen before pressing the button. The grinding of the machine became loud, followed by espresso pouring into my cup. The desk had a couple of chairs, being something of a shared work space, though even more a shared play space. The internet is better experienced using a larger screen and keyboard in our old fashioned opinion. Plus, we did not really use apps, though John would occasionally, having less problem using a smart phone compared to myself. "You said there is more?" then pressed the button again, before she had a chance to answer.

I wasn't trying to be rude, hearing her answer yes before the foamer's noise made further conversation impractical. Carrying the coffee back, saying hopefully a mug would not be a problem. Sitting down in the chair next to the laptop after handing her the coffee, I took a sip, seeing her do the same, smiling as a bit of foam remained on her upper lip.

Seeing her smile back before she took another sip after using her tongue to clean her lip, I asked if the cappuccino was properly done. Glancing downwards before saying it was quite good, she held up a flash drive, almost embarrassed, realizing this was in a sense admitting to spying. Not that John or I would see it that way, as any digital device or information that is not kept private is public.

"Does it have the picture you showed me? I wouldn't mind seeing it on a larger screen. How did you get it?"

She looked downwards again for a moment, making me wonder why, before saying she found quite a lot in a buried folder on their PC, called john_curious, after seeing some recent thumbnails appear in the graphics program they used.

Saying she knew what was to be shown, I turned the laptop so she could stick the drive in and slid the mouse over. Linux is not that different than whatever she used, and it only took a moment for her to find and open a fairly large video file. As the scene started playing, I took the mouse back to pause and minimize VLC.

"I certainly can imagine that was John in the picture, but maybe you could show me before we continue? My name is Lisa by the way."

She looked flustered again, mumbling it was no problem, saying her name was Sue. Whether she had just found the folder this morning or a couple of days or weeks ago, her motivations remained anything but clear, and not just to me. My fairly pragmatic response till now likely did not match whatever she had expected. Maybe it was meant to get back at her partner, or mine, or as a warning that these two men were playing behind our backs. Which was not completely incorrect, as John had not mentioned this, at least not yet.

The picture appeared, likely a still frame from a video, as they were both too involved with each other to deal with a camera. Both cocks were prominently featured, as anyone would expect, and blurring or cropping faces would be fairly simple. As expected, the sight of two men having hot sex stirred certain thoughts, based on numerous past experiences involving my husband.

"That was probably picked to post somewhere, as you see just how sexy they both are. And that is definitely my husband going down on your?"

"Husband, Bob."

"Your husband, having his curiosity satisfied. At a certain age, men just cannot seem to resist giving in to certain temptations involving sex. I am a bit surprised at John, we like to be as private as possible with digital information. Though sharing privately, like this, is always fine."

"But that is another man."

"My husband, who has a nice cock to suck. Your husband's looks nice too. Maybe let's start the video? We can keep talking."

"Sure, let's" she said, looking downward at me, even longer this time. The reason honestly remained unclear, even if she was becoming a bit less furtive about it, now talking about what our husbands had been doing together recently.

Something of a picture had started to form in my mind about Sue, based on the fact she seemed quite inexperienced in the ways of husbands over 50, yet also smart enough to figure them out by paying attention. Beginning to make me think she would enjoy learning more. Apparently, we had managed to reach a point where we were enjoyably talking about our husbands having turned on sex, instead of being outraged or sad or disturbed about it.

Obviously, she could easily be unhappy in a number of ways, several of which could be easily imagined. One thing about John and I is that we both have a good idea of the other, and neither of us are exclusive when it comes to sex. Sue finding out this way would be abrupt, likely never imagining being able to talk freely about it, especially to the wife of the man her husband had sex with.

As the video started, I realized that John had brought a joint, with them soon smoking it in the best way possible. By around the third shared hit/kiss, Sue asked if I knew why they were smoking like that.

"Actually, yes. I was about to indulge when you rang the door bell."

Again, first she looked downward before asking "They were getting high before having sex?"

"Definitely. You've never done that?"

"Not really. Not with Bob. I thought he was straight." A remark making both of us grin, adding she hadn't done it for a while, but had no particular problems in that regard, if little recent experience. Prompting the question if she had any plans for the next few hours, since getting stoned and driving soon afterwards is never a good idea. Saying I had planned to lay out in the sun for a couple of hours, and she was welcome to join me. "And cream my back, where I cannot reach."

She paused the video where the two men had started passionately kissing, hands roaming, the roach in a small saucer, too short to keep smoking. A touch shyly, Sue said she had known why the men were smoking like that, but she wasn't sure if I did. "Especially since it is a nice way to get stoned" she said, first looking at me, then down as if she could not help herself.

Agreeing, I took out the pipe, and let the flame from the lighter dance over the hashish. The scent rose as I asked "So you plan to stay and enjoy the sun for a while?"

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not, this has turned out to be an unexpectedly nice surprise. Plus I will get to tease John too, later."

With the pipe at my lips, I asked if she had smoked hash before, pointing out it is not identical to weed.

"Really?"

"The same way that beer and whiskey are both made from barley, and both involve alcohol are not the same."

She simply nodded, so I lit the prepared ball, holding my breath as long as possible before leaning over to Sue, breathing out past her opened lips as she inhaled. The technique is straightforward and easy to explain, but doing it in practice provides a certain temptation, especially after several shared hits.

One we both initially resisted, though I remained aware this was the best way to end up like our husbands, who had begun to remove their clothes as hands continued roaming freely. Breathing out after a long while, without coughing, Sue remarked this tasted very different from weed, just like scotch tastes different from beer. "Is there a name for it?"

"Blond."

"Blond?" followed by a short giggle. "We are smoking blond? Natural blond?"

"The name comes from the color. Would you like enjoying some more natural blond? I'm not sure what they smoked, but not hash. John definitely prefers weed."

We shared another hit as our husbands began to mutually play with their aroused cocks after opening their pants. As she exhaled, I wondered aloud whether they were watching porn too, as men also love porn. Sue briefly giggled, saying women too. "Like watching two men get stoned hard."

"They did a good job with the camera position. John has some practice that way, plus I don't think that was the first time together."

Using the lighter, I finished off the hash as she said true, there were other pictures. Putting down the pipe after exchanging the smoke, I asked what she had thought when looking into that folder, with more than a bit of an ulterior motive. As she breathed out, looking downwards, she replied "Surprised, wondering why he would do that."

"That's easy, men love cock sucking." An observation supported by the fact that John had started to cock tease Bob's sexy shaft with his tongue, Bob's expression showing how turned on he was, hands running along John's head.

"I explored around, and found a fair amount of scattered information, all of it from the last couple of weeks."

"Bob must not be too concerned about keeping secrets then. Or maybe not too practiced. Generally, John and I don't keep such things secret between us, though we can be a bit lax in keeping each other up to date. Which could have turned out awkwardly on such a nice spring day."

Bending down to get more hash from the drawer, explaining that the amount needed to be enough for two, instead of one, turning to look at her as I spoke. She was clearly looking down at my chest with an expression that was not hard to recognize. Realizing the robe had loosened a fair amount since she had arrived, a breast now hung free in her view. Something more interesting to her than the paused blow job her husband was getting from mine on the screen.

What we had already smoked made it easy to now figure out the reason for how she had acted earlier. Providing another reminder that Sue was not particularly experienced in my eyes, though now definitely starting to become noticeably curious at the fact I was wearing nothing under the robe. A curiosity I was surprised to be sharing, with the reliably sexual effect of the hash certainly part of the cause.

Sue appeared to be getting quite stoned already, and with the way her nipples had become somewhat visible, it was reasonable to believe that the enticingly sexual effect was starting to hit her too. She certainly did not mind me looking at her chest in the same way she had at mine.

"Would you like to try more blond?" I asked, having already lightly browned the second ball in the pipe. "Just breathe in slowly, and don't worry about it going out."

Holding the lighter, asking "Ready?," she started to inhale gently, with more control than expected. When she bent over to my lips to exhale, the way they pressed showed her growing desire. One matching my own, starting to kiss as I held my breath. When she drew back after an extended interval, I held up the lighter. Understanding the gesture, she put the pipe back against her lips, taking a deep hit.

After another exchange and long kiss that revealed just how delightfully stoned we were getting, the sensations of our tongues touching grew entrancingly exquisite. Her hands went down to the top of my thighs, feeling her fingers on the skin not covered by the robe. Asking "Staying to sunbathe?" I reached out to start unbuttoning her shirt, without putting much thought into it.

"Do you have a suit?" she asked after the third button was opened, revealing a white bra with nice lace trimming.

"A suit? Why?," a bit confused as my intent had been to get her naked, assuming that is how we would sunbathe.

"You sun bathe nude?"

"For years actually. The trick is getting a good tan at the start of the season, making sure you use a lot of lotion on all the sensitive spots."

"Lotion is nice" she murmured, then asked what sort of lotion, saying I smelled very nice right now.

"No lotion yet," becoming aware that she had started to catch the scent of my growing excitement, the robe and my legs quite open. The thing about sharing hits is that is almost like doubling the amount, while being so close to someone increases the sensual effects. Along with the temptation to enjoy them in mutual fashion.

"Bob always has fantasies about going to nudist areas, but I know that they aren't really a place for sex."

"Not compared to your own home" I said somewhat obviously, asking if she minded me finishing unbuttoning her shirt.

She clicked the mouse, replying not if I minded husband porn playing.

By the fourth button, her nipples were easily noticed, having grown quite hard.

Turning towards her and spreading my legs, the robe opening further, the way she reached down to unbutton her jeans then unzipped them was intriguingly direct, a nice compliment to what I was doing pushing the opened shirt over her shoulders. This was actually new to me, having never done something like this alone with a woman, much less one just met.

She sighed mentioning I was unshaved between my legs, as I looked at the lacy front panel of her panties, displaying a lovely full bush. Turning her head to the screen, she said seeing two men have sex was the sort of porn she really liked, from the first time she saw it, playing with herself.

"With or without a woman?" I asked. Answering "with" as her hand slid along my naked inner thigh, hash fogged mind slowly realizing she meant watching with a woman, though not before saying that John and I loved MMF sex.

"MMF?"

"Male male female, with the other man acting like our husbands, openly enjoying themselves in front of a woman."

"I used to get stoned with a friend. We would get really horny, and one time she showed me some gay porn. We pretended it was a joke, but could not stop watching." By now, her nipples were incredibly hard as she pulled down her pants, fully exposing her panties and the uncovered hair that grew along her thighs. "Could we smoke some more and keep talking like this? It has been a while, and your husband has a nice cock."

Understanding in a bit of stoned insight that she was more experienced than I in what was happening right now between us, reversing my earlier assumptions. Along with appreciating how horny she was getting, a tiny damp spot appearing on her panties.

"Sure, talking between hits would be fun," making sure my tits were fully exposed while getting a largish sized chunk. Remarking that this was much more than we would be needing, she could get experience in blond handling.

"My friend was blond, smoking weed and watching porn together."

"Did she like your seductive perfume?" I asked as she broke off a small piece and rolled into a ball as she had seen me do, drawing close to share the pipe.

"Perfume?"

"You smell so good" I said as she breathed the smoke in. Kissing, I rested a hand at the top of her thigh, not quite touching the lace trim of her panties. As the kiss gradually ended, she pointed out that John was playing with Bob's nipple, and it was a surprise recognizing how much Bob loved it.

Exhaling, remarking in my experience, men love nipple play about as much as cock sucking, adding John loved two mouths, whether one on each nipple, or one on a nipple and the other kissing or giving him head.

"Bob cannot resist his neck being kissed, especially playing with his cock," she said, "I never thought about his nipples, and he never used to be interested."

"He might be now" I grinned as she did another smooth hit, moving a bit so that my hand was now touching her panties, a subtle hint that was reinforced the way her hand slid next to mine between her legs as we shared another luxurious smoke filled kiss.

Sue's expression was amused saying he had already requested that recently, asking whether I might be curious how she had handled his request.

"We should make a Sue curious folder for them, you look so sexy right now."

"And a Lisa curious one too, right?"

"Maybe one together" I replied as she picked up her phone, taking several pictures of me. Knowing that like John, privacy was a distant concern compared to the pleasure we were getting swept up in.

Handing me the phone, showing where to press, she picked up the pipe and said it was time to take some nicely naughty pictures, to show she wasn't straight either. Seeing her smoke the pipe in just a bra and panties was erotic, both of us getting high and horny like our husbands had. Taking her phone back before we kissed, I noticed how the flash went off several times, including at least one picture with our tongues openly playing past our lips.

She looked at the screen where our husbands were 69ing, sighing as my hand ran over the front of her panties, feeling the covered curls, fingers spread to touch the uncovered hair too. As happens when getting high this way, normal boundaries melt away in a haze of temptation being blissfully satisfied.

"You like that?" I asked, with her moaning, saying "Gay sex is really hot, seeing two hard cocks. Especially.. um.. yesss...." She lost her train of thought as my middle finger slid between her lips, pressing lightly.

"Especially?" I prompted after removing my hand.

"Especially stoned with a curious naked woman."

Our conversation had definitely strayed into the disjointed yet connected stream of thoughts resulting from smoking this much hashish. "Curious?"

12