Mid Spring Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About how I play with Bob's nipples. Maybe you should finish off what's left in the pipe first" she said, picking up the phone. "And record it for our curious folder."

I waited until she was ready, then took a large hit, the hash still glowing a bit after finishing. Sue's hand went to the inside of my thigh, spreading it as I realized she was positioning me in front of her camera lens. Knowing that my pussy had started revealing itself, the way the now larger damp spot did of hers.

Just before kissing, she said "Like this," her tongue going deep as her hand began cupping my breast, sighing in delight as our lips pressed. When her finger began flicking back and forth over a crinkling nipple, the sensations were exquisite. Returning my hand to between her legs, our kissing grew enticingly primal, mouths merging.

Only after the kiss ended did I realize she had been making a video of this make out session.

"Your turn" she sighed.

"My turn?" I asked, a finger placed between her quite swelled pussy lips, taking the offered phone.

"Your turn.. to use.. phone.. husbands.. curious.. yes" she said, my finger now staring to slide over the fabric with more pressure. "Here.. press right here."

"OK, I'll keep pressing. Do you make porn with Bob? What does he like?"

"Cock sucking" she laughed, as did I. "And tits."

Moving my hand slowly upwards from between her legs to her chest, outlining the cups of her bra with my finger before sliding over the fabric, seeing her eyes close as I began rubbing my palm over a breast, amazed at how hard her nipple felt. One of her hands started to move under her panties. As it reached the top of her slit, I slid a hand underneath her bra.

"This feels so naughty you know, feeling up a horny married woman's sexy tit, playing with herself making porn."

"Feels so naughty good" Sue half moaned, "so fucking good" noticing how the middle finger outlined under the fabric started to disappear.

Seeing how she was looking between my legs, I put the phone down, gasping a bit as she began pinching my sensitive hardened nipple. Spreading my thighs wide to give her the best view, the scent was delightful even before I began touching down there. Playing with my bush, pulling the hair, telling her this was a first for me. Of course the writing is much smoother than the actual conversation.

"Not me. I loved this with a friend, sharing orgasms, looking at hot porn. Doing it today like this is a surprise."

"Seeing our husbands 69ing?"

"Seeing you naked. We always kept our underwear on after getting high together."

"Really?" By now, my fingers were sliding over my moist slit, aware that she was looking down, her expression plain.

"Made it easy to pretend."

"Pretend?"

"That we weren't really playing openly."

"This is my first time in front of a woman. Men love watching."

"Bob does. First?"

"I am very curious how you look right now, no pretending."

"Want me naked, take some pictures for John, make him horny looking at Bob's wife?"

My finger had started circling the magic spot at the top of my now slippery slit when I said "See you do this in front of me."

Her hand left my breast as I picked up the phone, taking pictures of her undressing in teasing fashion. When her nipples were exposed, I made sure to concentrate several shots on them, then several more as she began to play with her tits. A hand slid downwards and under her panties, pulling them lower and outwards, exposing her glorious bush, allowing for another set of more tempting teasing pictures.

To encourage her, I openly slipped a finger tip into a wonderfully juicy pussy, moaning "Get naked for the camera. Make me horny."

"You want me naked, don't you? Like a lesbian?" she said as she pulled her panties off, the scent creating an amazing sexual sensation as I breathed it in, deeply, several times, finger going further. "You like that?" Picking up her panties, she took the phone as she handed them to me to enjoy. Of course I had experimented, so to speak, with my own panties, but never another woman's.

Unlike mine in the past, these smelled like pure sex. She pointed the phone as I began to breathe in the heavenly scent, slippery finger returning to circling my clit, looking at her swelled large labia. She began to stretch one out, sighing about how turned on this was making her, showing pink to a naked masturbating woman. Moving my fingers to push my swelled lips open, saying I hoped the camera was catching my beaver.

She laughed a bit at such a stoned joke, letting her finger drift over her clit, saying that she liked my bush, that you didn't see much porn with natural pussies any more.

"Like your friend? I am sure you peeked."

"Not often. We were embarrassed being so horny the first time, and it just stayed that way."

The video ended after beginning to say "I could stay this way for a while. Would you like to watch more porn? And maybe we set down the camera."

Clicking the mouse, I pulled up one of my favorite home made videos, telling Sue that watching two men play in front of you is irresistible. I also started recording from the web cam, which John and I used for vid chatting, knowing that it was likely to capture whatever we did together.

"If John brought Bob home, you would watch?" A well lubricated finger now started dipping into her glistening sexy hole.

"More than watch. You'll see. John finds men, and I know they have already played together."

"Ever play with couples?" Sue had slid a finger all the way into herself, with her words getting softer and less distinct.

"Not till now, and no married men."

"Till now" Sue observed, looking at the scene on the screen. "Who is he?"

"Tom, a friend for years. Maybe the third or fourth time, but the first in front of a camera together."

The action on the scene was hardcore, Tom and John kneeling, kissing as they played with each other's stiff cocks, my legs open masturbating in front of them. Each man had their other hand running along my lower legs. One reason I often watched this video is just how flawlessly it flowed, a true threesome. When John bent down to start blowing Tom's erect rod, Tom leaned over and stretched his arm to start stroking ever higher along my inner thigh.

Circling my clit much the way I was now, he began sliding a finger over each side of my slit. Tom moved higher, playing with John's rod while getting head, his face moving between my legs. Sue was utterly entranced, saying things like "fuck yes, hot cunt, cock sucker, eat her out", mind clearly deep inside her pussy, thoughts skipping to and fro in a horny haze.

When Tom shifted position, kneeling between my wide open legs, John started sliding Tom's glistening cock between swelled dark brown lips. Sue started finger fucking herself with two fingers, the wet sounds of her pussy as sexy to hear as what she said.

"Fuck him, hot slut pussy, suck him deep, your slut cock, two men, fuck cocks,wet pussy." Words that reflected what was happening on the screen, John now at my head, with Tom and I sharing his rigid jutting cock. Though not explicitly visible, I was stroking John's sack, John reaching down to fondle Tom's balls as he fucked me long and deep, taking his time before each ramming stroke followed by my guttural "fuck yes".

Sue moaned "Bob would love that" as the hand that had been playing with her tit went down to touch her extended clit. She did not need to be specific, as we both knew that Bob and John had already taken the first step to sharing a willing woman like Tom and John were on the screen.

"Fuck yes, two men fantastic." Tom pulled out, and John replaced him, as we began to share Tom's stiff honey coated rod as a couple. "Sharing two cocks. John loves my fucked squeezing cunt, sucking cock, threesome sex."

"Bob sometimes talks about sharing, but never about sucking a man like that with me."

"He would now, in the right mood, looking at you playing."

We were both close to orgasm, our talking drawing us right to the edge.

"Cathy, sometimes we looked. Naked, so sexy, hot open pussies, like this."

I moaned that showing my pussy and masturbating was incredible. "Of course you looked at hot pussy, naked together, open and wet, ready to cum."

"Fuck yes my lesbian cunt feels so fucking good looking at yours."

By now, anything resembling speaking became impossible as we looked at each other's face, seeing how the approaching wave of orgasm was in control. Sue grunted "fuck cock, hard cock, fuck yes, deep" as John began to pound me, seeing her contractions grow as she added a third finger, stretching her sopping wet pussy, making the scent of her sex fill my mind.

"God yes, gorgeous sweet cunt lover, keep fucking, keep cumming, fuck him too, play with my pussy." Our legs were touching, sharing the sensations as orgasm flowed. Sue had cum several times, riding the waves before I came in a massive single rush of pure pleasure.

12