Mid-Term Study Session

Story Info
Preparing for our mid-term.
1.8k words
4.52
10.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a story back in college. A warm late-spring afternoon. I was at my friend's apartment and we had just finished studying for an upcoming mid-term. I'll just jump to the point and admit that we had masturbated in front of each other a couple of times but hadn't done anything more than that. We were both dating boys, and although I had a couple of *experiences* with other girls before, I was very much boy-crazy.

We were lying on her couch somewhat intertwined watching TV and for some reason started getting horny. Maybe it was the fact that we were both bored, maybe because it was hot, maybe it was just because we were 20-year olds and that is what 20-year olds do.

Anyway, Brett started stroking up and down her thigh with the back of her hand and her long nails. She did this a lot and would even offer to do it to me. It always felt nice and relaxing. Anyway, she was doing this and then started going all the way up her shorts to her inner thigh. Again, no big deal as this feels nice (if you haven't tried it, you should). However, she got to the point where she was holding open the loose end of her shorts and stroking her fingers all the way up her thigh to her panties. Again and again. A few times I swear I caught her up and over her panties and pressing on her clit.

"Getting in the mood, are we?" I asked playfully.

"I didn't even realize. Just relaxing," she said as she tried to play it off. I looked back at the TV and tried to watch her out of the corner of my eye. As expected, within a few minutes her fingers were all the way back to her panties and pressing buttons. This was obviously getting me horny and I just enjoyed the scene.

After a few minutes, she wasn't really making an effort to hide it and was basically masturbating herself through her panties. I couldn't take it anymore and slid my hand down the front of my shorts and directly under my thong. "What are you doing, Chels?" she asked, trying to sound alarmed.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm catching up to you. If you're going to rub one out, so am I," I said and gave a mischievous smirk.

"Oh my god, you are so bad. I was just tickling myself."

"Sure you were. Well, now I'm tickling myself as well." I was already wet and was in the process of smearing around my wetness to all of the good parts. However, given that my hand was under both my shorts and panties, Brett couldn't see anything other than the bulge of the back of my hand.

"Well, if we're going to do this for real, then we should probably go into my room so no one comes home and sees us." The door to the apartment was literally on the other side of the couch so if one of her roommates came home, then there wouldn't be any time to straighten up.

"Sounds like a plan," I said as I jumped up off the couch and headed past the kitchen to her room. Brett had a single bed, but we had slept together on it multiple times after parties when I was too tired to go back to my place. I pulled my tee shirt and bra off and then turned back around toward her door. Brett walked in with a big smile and then turned and locked the door.

"Are we really doing this?" she asked, hoping I was serious, but giving me a chance to back out. With my shirt off and my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, it was pretty clear that I was taking this seriously.

"I don't know about you, but I am freaking horny and am going to give myself an incredible orgasm and then take a nap." I wasn't messing around, and she knew it. So she just smiled and pulled her top off as well.

We were both stripped to our panties and lying on the bed next to each other. The other couple of times we had done this together it was late at night after a night of drinking, so this time was a little different. A little bit more serious. No excuses were there to be had.

Within seconds we both had our hands buried beneath our panties. I watched the motion of her hand as I again smeared my wetness all around. I saw Brett inhale deep suddenly and as a result raise her chest up, showing off her very nice breasts and perky nipples. This was sexy. No doubt. I started circling my clit immediately and dug in for a short but powerful ride to O-land.

Sometimes when I masturbate, I can be quiet as a mouse. Other times I can make noise, and even talk dirty to myself. This wasn't a passionate lovemaking session for me as much as it was a romp. So my hand started moving quickly and my sighs turned into moans. I wanted to come, and I was on a mission.

"Wow, girl, you're really going at it," Brett said as she turned onto her side facing me. My eyes were shut but I opened them briefly to see her staring at me. I just grunted a "uh-huh" in between my moans and then shut my eyes again. "Well, you can take your panties off to make it easier. I think I'm going to as well," she said as she lifted her butt off the bed and slid off her thong. I watched her and then took in the sights. When we had done this before, we had done it under the covers, so this was new. I had seen her naked many times as we changed clothes and bathing suits in front of each other, but I had never seen her naked in this way before. She was completely shaved and...glistening wet. It was an aphrodisiac for sure. I joined in and slid my panties down and kicked them off the bed.

We were both going at it and feeding off of each other's movements, moans and other sounds. It was very hot to say the least. Then Brett again rolled onto her side facing me. "You're so hot. I want to come while watching you." It sounded pretty forward and maybe *crossing the line* but it didn't bother me as I totally agreed with her. It was hot. Very hot. And I wanted her to come while watching me as well, but I didn't think she could catch up as I was already starting to get that feeling.

"Here, give my your other hand," she said as she reached across my stomach toward my left arm that was aside me on the bed. I lifted it up and gave her my hand. She brought it to her face and then directed two of my fingers into her mouth. It felt warm, wet, inviting, sensual. She pulled them out a bit and then sucked them back in. In and out, in and out. She moaned while she did this while she was still using her left hand to stimulate herself.

This was too much and I felt like I was going to come, and then she told me to stop. "No. Not yet." She gave me back my left hand, fingers dripping in her saliva. "Put these in you. I want you to feel your insides," she said as she pushed my hand down toward my other hand which had stopped rubbing momentarily. "Inside. Slowly, as I want you to feel yourself accept your fingers."

I did what I was told. I don't usually like penetration when I masturbate, but this was different for some reason. Way different. I pushed my fingers (my index and middle fingers) against my protecting lips which were already way swollen, wet and inviting. It didn't take much pressure at all before my fingers slipped their way into me. Warm, sensitive, loving.

"What do you feel?" Brett asked in a soft, bedroom voice.

"It's sensual. It's warm. No, it's hot. Very hot, like almost stinging hot."

"Mmm. Yes. Now move them in and out for me. Slow and deep. I want to hear your pussy gurgle as you feed her what she wants. She's telling you she wants more. Feed her the love she is looking for."

I made love to myself pushing my fingers in deep and pulling them out slowly. My pussy was an absolute mess with juices leaking all over including onto the top of Brett's bedspread. "Now taste your love," she said as she gently pulled my wrist away from my sex and up toward my mouth. "Feel the heat on your fingers with your mouth," she said as she pressed my fingers against my lips. I took them and tasted myself. My orgasm jumped one step closer, even though there was no direct stimulation currently going on.

Then she pulled on my hand pulling my fingers out of my mouth and she leaned in to take them into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she took in my fingers, hot and dripping in a combination of my saliva and intimate juices. She started sucking on them just like she did earlier, and it was driving me wild. I couldn't take it anymore and slid my right hand back to my clit.

"Here, push these fingers back inside while you make yourself cum. I'm going to do the same." I did what I was told and used the fingers of my left hand to enter me while the fingers of my right hand expertly circled my clit. This was heaven. I could see Brett, still on her side facing me, with her right hand over her hip and entering her from behind while her left hand was busy rubbing her clit from the front.

We were both moaning now pretty loud. I knew my orgasm was right around the corner when all of a sudden it took two huge jumps forward. Brett had leaned in and had taken my boob into her mouth and began sucking on my nipple like a starving newborn. She began moaning really loudly now, and I could tell that this put her over the top. Her body started heaving and convulsing with the onset of her orgasm.

The added stimulation from my boob and nipple had the same effect on me, and I exploded just shortly after Brett did. I, too, didn't hold back and began moaning uncontrollably as the waves of passion and pleasure ran through me.

We stayed like that, naked, sweaty and in post-orgasmic heaven for at least a half hour. Then we heard the front door of the apartment open and one of her roommates started making noise in the kitchen. "Guess we're done studying now, right Chels?"

"Guess so. Feels like we did a good job though. We'll have to do it again for the final, right?"