All Comments on 'Mid-Valley League Swim Finals'

by JGittes

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story - incredibly good!

This is so well crafted and written and so insanely hot, it cannot end here! Please, please more....!

Thank you!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Very well done!

Such a well written story, it had the right amount of sexual tension that led to the Mother finally getting to take her son's virginity. The other parts of the two women getting to build up his sexual fantasies were just perfect. I wonder what his neighbor is going to do now. Looking for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible Story

This was a great story. Please continue this story line. Would love to read what you come up with on Carol & Debbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Great story! The buildup was great and the delivery was worth the wait. I’ll add you to favorites when I’m on a device that I’m logged into. Keep writing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Looking forward to the next chapter!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WELL DONE, NICE STORY. ^*!^*!^*!

Only problem I had was, too many players,

MOM and DEBBIE would have been enough.

But all in all ,very good job.

..THANKS..

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

Great story, easily worth a 5* award. Looks like Debbie's next! Hopefully.

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 4 years ago

This story had me on the edge of cumming almost the whole time reading it. Please continue this story!!

ace4869ace4869over 4 years ago
Very good story

Please continue. 5 stars. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. Was Coach Richards old in 1971. He was really old when I swam for him. He was a good coach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Isn't pussy enough for a virgin?

I think mom should have concentrated on her pussy when training Honey Baby. It was his very first fuck, and the first incestuous fuck between mom and son. There should have been a little time of learning how to fuck a pussy in different positions instead of going straight to the ass. An ass fuck on the first fuck isn't likely to happen in real life.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsover 4 years ago
Old home

I grew up in Granada Hills. Hearing all of the San Fernando Valley locations brought back so many wonderful memories. I would enjoy a sequel, involving his friend the swim coach. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please

another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun build up & great ending

Really enjoyed the step by step approach to the inevitable ... good fun along the way too

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulover 3 years ago
Great work!

I love the setting and characters; the MC getting involved with all the different women was a nice suprise, something I hope to see more of in a future chapter, hint hint. The way you write his sensations of swimming and being in smooth clothing was so good. I like the taboo of what he did with his mom but Carol is something else; I'd love to see a slow seduction of Ryan, going from swimming naked in the pool for her pleasure to something like massages or something else mid-tier intimate, to sex in the pool. Great story, can't wait to see where it goes!

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to more chapters. What happens next with Debbie? What about their panty shopping trip? More with Carol and then getting intimate. To not feel guilty she takes him home to her girl friend.

DchargerDchargeralmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Very verywell done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story! There is no love like mom's love.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. Needs a second part for summer into college

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous