Middle Age Fun with Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Things go even farther left with the daughter.
5.1k words
4.67
11.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maxxum
Maxxum
26 Followers

Author's note: Please read the first two chapters before reading this to get the backroad story.

Middle Age Fun With Friends- Ch. 03

After this occurrence, things changed very little in the Smith household. Tiffany didn't inform Scott that her mother had witnessed them having sex and knew of their video voyeurism, and Pam couldn't bring herself to tell her husband Dan what had happened, afraid of upsetting what she felt was a good situation. They decided to keep it between the two of them for the time being.

When Tiffany's boyfriend was over for a visit a few days later, she and Pam both noticed him being much more attentive to the voluptuous mom than he previously had. Pam aggravated the situation as her style of dress had changed and she was showing more skin than she had in the past.

Of course, Pam also looked at him a bit differently but kept it to herself. Her mind went back to the vision of his young thick cock sliding in and out of her daughter's tender pussy. "Stop it Pam", she thought to herself. "Jesus, he's half your age".

The next weekend, Pam and Dan had yet another fuck party with their four friends, again filming some of the cum filled fun. Pam couldn't help but think of Tiffany as she was laying across Ethan's stomach taking his big cock almost down to the root as she looked directly into the camera. Between his spit covered shaft and the housewife's big spongy tits, the viewfinder was full.

Once again, Ethan groaned and Pam felt his penis stiffen, rewarding her with a pulsing wad of creamy cum in the back of her throat. She pulled off his deflating prick after a few more sucks and showed the mouthful of goo to the camera before swallowing it with a smile.

The camera then swung over to the left to see her husband Dan's cock splitting her best friend Shawna in half as her red fringed twat clung to his slimy shaft. The sight of his busty wife swallowing Ethan's thick jizz sent Dan over the edge and his fat prick began to pump a big load into Shawna's swollen pussy, pushing out around the base of his shaft into her matted red bush. He slowly pulled out his oozing shaft as Shawna ran her fingers up her slimy slit to her swollen clit and smiled for the camera.

Suddenly her husband Matt appeared in the scene, rubbing his hard cock up and down her slit before shoving it in Shawna's steaming hole long enough to add another sticky wad to her pussy. He then pulled his prick out and immediately replaced it with his tongue as his wife grabbed him by the hair and squirmed in ecstasy. Rita was filming and she moved in to catch every gooey detail as Shawna came hard in Matt's mouth.

Later on, as the evening drew to an end, the three couples parted ways and returned home exhausted and satisfied. A few days later, with Dan working a double shift, Pam, feeling the heat building between her legs again, decided to relax with her vibrator while she watched the latest video escapade.

As she rummaged through her bikini drawer to the DVDs, she noticed an unmarked DVD in the small stack. Curious, she placed it in the DVD player and laid back on the bed with just a pair of skimpy panties on. The scene that came on the screen was a bit of a shock. It was her daughter and boyfriend on Tiffany's bed, both naked, obviously watching the TV in her room.

The camera angle appeared to be coming from just under the TV, so Pam couldn't see the screen, but she could tell by the moans in the soundtrack that it was one of her DVDs that they were watching. She had a perfect view of the bed as Tiffany stretched her lips around Scott fat cock head and began to give him a very sloppy blow job while he worked his fingers in and out of her creaming pussy. Tiffany looked right at the camera she did this.

The big titted mother watched as her daughter tried her best to force Scott's penis down her throat, her drool running down his shaft to his churning balls as she gagged a few times on his thick fuck stick. Pam could feel her pussy soaking her panties and she peeled them off, quickly grabbing the vibrator and going to work on her clit.

She watched for several minutes, leisurely working the toy up and down her swollen pussy lips and clit while she massaged her creamy tits with her free hand. Tiffany was now slowly sliding up and down on Scott's wet dick much as she had done when her mom had peeked on them from the hallway. Pam's eyes were drawn to his incredibly hard meat as her daughter's pussy lips drug up and down on it.

In the middle of her ministrations, Pam didn't hear her daughter come home. Tiffany, hearing the soundtrack from the TV, slowly opened the bedroom door and saw her busty naked mother with her legs splayed out, practically burying the vibrator in her pussy. Suddenly, their eyes met, and Pam got a look of panic on her face. Tiffany started to laugh a little bit as she caught a view of the TV screen. "See something you like, mom?"

Pam stuttered, "Tiffany, oh my God, I, I"....

"Mom, don't worry about it, you know, I put that DVD in your drawer for you, it seemed only fair", Tiffany said with a laugh. "Scott doesn't know anything about it. He doesn't even know I recorded us fucking."

Looking back at the screen, Pam's daughter laughed and said, "Actually if you don't mind, I think I might join you", as she quickly stripped off her clothes and hopped on the bed beside her shocked mother.

Tiffany's fingers immediately went to her pussy and began to work their magic on her quickly forming wetness as she watched the screen. At this point Scott was shooting his first load up her tight pussy.

"Scott's really got a nice cock, doesn't he?", she asked Pam.

Her mom hesitated for a few seconds, watching the pulsing slick meat and cum load slide out of her daughter's young snatch onscreen and softly said "Yeah, that really is nice", as she very slowly, almost subconsciously started to move the vibrator again on her distended vaginal lips.

Tiffany noticed the movement and said "Mom, don't let me stop you, I don't think I'm gonna last very long here myself."

With that, the two big titted blondes really went at it and within a couple of minutes they both came hard on the bed. As they calmed down, Pam laughed and said "I think I'm going to have to change these sheets ".

Tiffany chimed in, "yeah, I'm soaked over here".

As they paused and watched the TV for a little longer, out of nowhere, Tiffany softly said "Mom, Scott wants to fuck you". Pam looked over incredulously at her as Tiffany stated "and I want him to. I'm not sure he has the nerve to make a move on you but I know you are a fantasy fuck for him".

They sat in silence for a bit and then Pam said, "I don't know Tiffany, I'm not going to cheat behind your fathers back. Regardless of what you may think, what we do with the others is not the same, and besides, Scott's half my age...."

"Actually less than half....what if we could talk dad into it?", Tiffany smirked.

"I am doubting that", her mother said. She hesitated for a moment, her eyes narrowing, and said, "but if we could, boy, Scott does have a nice thick cock...."

"I know he stretches me out" Tiffany laughed, "I still can't get that thing down my throat though."

"Maybe I can help you with that", Pam said with a slight smile.

That following week, the busty mom and daughter duo schemed a way they thought might work, but after several ideas fell flat, they were on the verge of giving up. They finally arrived at a solution, but it involved the ultimate taboo. In order for Scott fuck Pam, Tiffany was going to have to have sex with her father.....

Pam was dead set against this idea at first but Tiffany was insistent. "It's the only way this is going to work", she said. "Besides, you know, you weren't the only one Scott and I were watching on those DVDs. Dad's quite the hunk." Pam couldn't argue there, Dan was still in great shape and was blessed with a nice thick cock. She was still very apprehensive about the scheme, not sure about a lot of aspects of it, but she thought of Scott's lean youthful body with that mouthwatering prick again, and it propelled her on.

When Saturday rolled around the plan was set into motion. Pam had sucked Dan almost to the point of cumming for a couple of days, and he was at the bursting point, thinking they were going to another orgy at Matt and Shawna's house. Instead, Pam told him that plans had changed, and they were spending the evening at home in the hot tub. Dan wasn't disappointed at all, but he was definitely ready for some relief. Pam had also upped the ante by slipping him a bit of Viagra in his drink before they made their way out to the patio.

Dan had his bathing suit on and Pam had put on her skimpiest bikini, barely covering her huge tits and hairy mound. As they settled into the bubbly water, Dan could already feel his suit starting to strain with the sight of his almost naked wife.

After a few minutes of flirting and caressing, Pam escalated the situation by untying her top, freeing her spectacular tits to the evening air. She then straddled Dan with her wet nipples at mouth level and Dan hungrily dove in, sucking the luscious melons one at a time while Pam squirmed on his now rock-hard cock.

Tiffany had also primed Scott up by denying him sex all week. She had promised to make it up to him on the weekend. At 19, he too was ready to explode. She had told him her parents were out and they would have the house and hot tub to themselves. The teens had changed into their suits at Scott's parent's house before leaving.

They arrived and made their way through Tiffany's house to the patio laughing and grabbing some illicit mixed drinks from her parent's liquor cabinet on the way. Scott couldn't help letting his hands roam around Tiffany's lush body as she mixed the drinks and he quickly downed the first one inside before she mixed him another.

Once they reached the patio and the sight of her dad sucking her mom's tits, Tiffany paused for a few seconds, letting Scott get a good look. She then cleared her throat and a topless Pam feigned surprise, jumping off Dan and sinking into the seat. Without her top restraining them though, her big tits just floated at the surface, giving Scott a fleshy eyeful.

"Mind if we join you?", Tiffany purred.

Pam, trying to act awkward as she looked over at her top laying on the deck, replied," Yes, well I guess so". She then eyed Scott's lean form, her hungry gaze coming to rest on his bulging swim trunks.

At this point, Scott was feeling very self-conscious as his cock was rapidly filling his shorts, and the sight of Pam's wet, bobbing tits wasn't helping. He rather hurriedly climbed in and sat down with a sheepish grin, taking a long deep gulp from his drink as a distraction.

Tiffany on the other hand took her time slowly taking her coverup off. If Pam's bikini was skimpy, Tiffany's was almost obscene. The top was two tiny triangles that barely covered her hardening nipples, and the bottom was nothing more than a G-string. Her firm tits were spilling out all over and her creamy ass was completely bare. Even the triangle in front did a poor job of concealing her trimmed muff.

Dan and Scott both knew they were in trouble with uncontrollable erections below the water level. Tiffany slinked down into the tub between Scott and her dad, taking her own sweet time sliding down to her seat.

Tiffany looked over at her mom and smiled. "Did we interrupt anything, or do you always leave your top on the deck?"

"Well, we thought we were alone" Pam replied, trying not to smile mischievously as she looked at Scott again.

Scott sat nervously watching Pam's huge jugs bobbing in the water, his cock reaching full length in his suit. He was unaware that Tiffany had also spiked his drinks with a small dose of Viagra. Pam stared straight back at him and locked eyes with him for a moment as she very slowly moved her melons just a little farther out of the water so Scott could get a good up-close look at her large pink nipples. Scott squirmed uncomfortably, his throbbing prick straining in his suit, begging for release. His mouth was dry and he took another long draw from his glass.

Tiffany smiled at her mom again, "Well it looks like tops are optional tonight" as she stood up und untied the tiny strings, baring her smooth glistening tits before very slowly sitting back down, her upturned puffy nipples just breaking the water's surface.

As Dan sat between the two topless gals, his gaze shifted back and forth between their wet tits, his raging hard on poking out of the waist band on his suit, leaking a steady stream of pre-cum into the swirling water. Two days of blowjob edging, a secret dose of Viagra, and now sucking on Pam's luscious tits had left him in an almost animal state. The gals had planned this trap well.

He knew he shouldn't look at his daughter this way, but just as his willpower started to take control, he felt a small hand on the head of his cock. He could tell by the direction it came from that it wasn't Pam's.

"What are you..." Dan weakly said....

"Dad just go with it, it's ok" Tiffany softly said as she moved over and covered his mouth with hers. Dan sank back as her tongue softly invaded his lips, her firm tits pressing against his chest. As Dan's hand involuntarily slipped around Tiffany's back to her smooth bare ass cheek, his resistance melted. Her hand struggled to free his straining cock from his suit and Dan rose up almost subconsciously to help her ease the suit down his legs. Tiffany quickly wrapped her small hand around his shaft and began to slowly jack him off under the turbulent water.

On the other side of the tub, a similar scene was playing out as Pam moved over and began to make out with a shocked Scott. He could smell the intoxicating perfume on her neck as she moved in close. She could feel him trembling almost uncontrollably as his hands came in contact with her huge soft tits. Her hand wandered down his firm abs to his very stretched bathing suit. His cock was caught with the end of it sticking out of his leg hole. Pam trailed her fingers around the spongy head. "Stand up, sweetheart" Pam whispered in his ear as she nibbled on it.

As Scott stood up, Pam dropped to her knees in the tub and slowly worked his bathing suit down and over his cock, which immediately sprang up and hit Pam in the face. Wasting no time, the housewife looked up at Scott, wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and began to slowly jack and lick the end of his knob which was oozing from an overload of seminal fluid in his swollen balls. Scott almost dropped to his knees at the sensation, but Pam gently eased him back so he could sit on the edge of the hot tub.

Meanwhile, Tiffany was standing up with her dad on the other side of the tub, completely naked now after peeling her thong down. His big thick prick was trapped down under her soft furry mound as she pressed her tits against his chest and sucked on his tongue. She eased him backwards to the edge of the tub so she could access his engorged shaft, which sprung up to his navel as they parted, slinging a string of sticky seminal fluid from her muff almost up to her tits.

As he reclined back, she plunged her mouth down over his penis as far as she could go, gagging herself for several seconds in the process. Drawing back up, the saliva she had generated slid down his prick to her fist around the base of his aching shaft. Using this for lube, she sucked and jacked his cock, working him towards orgasm.

Stunned by the surreal situation, Dan almost forgot about his wife and what she would think but when he looked over across the tub, she had sucked Scotts big cock all the way down her throat and was using her tongue to lick his balls.

Scott was making whimpering sounds as Pam slurped up and down and used the swallowing muscles in her throat to milk the end of his shaft. It wasn't long at all before Pam felt Scott's cock stiffen even more as he managed to get out a breathless "Oh God Mrs. Smith, I'm cum...." before the first huge salty wad of sperm hit the back of Pam's throat. She let out a moan as spurt after spurt was injected into her mouth. Pam had become quite adept at swallowing cum but she was quite impressed with the size of Scott's sticky load. It filled her mouth to the point of overflowing around his cock, down her chin onto her tits.

Meanwhile Tiffany was facing a challenge of her own with her dad's slick meat in her mouth. All the edging from the last few days had built up a huge load of cum and Dan could no longer hold back as groaned intensely and blasted a giant wad into his horny daughter's sucking mouth.

She immediately coughed and gagged, pulling up for a second, only to plunge her lips back over his cock head and take several more spurts in her mouth. Gagging again she pulled up for another second with her dad's cum hanging in ropes out of her mouth and down her chin. Determined this time, she overcame her gag reflex, took a deep breath, and popped the fat slimy head back into her mouth.

Dan looked down to see his jizz running down his shaft as his teen daughter continued to fist and suck until he was drained. She looked up at him grinning, her mascara running down her cheeks, with her lips and chin a cum plastered mess.

After a minute of gooey kisses and tongue sucking, Dan recovered and almost immediately picked Tiffany up with his hands around her waist and sat her on the edge of the tub, reclining her back so he could access her young sweet pussy with his tongue. He dove in immediately, licking her cunt lips and sucking her swollen clit as he inserted three fingers into her and began to massage the roof of her soaking vagina.

With Dan's expert technique and Tiffany's agitated state, she didn't last much longer than her father had. Soon the teen was shuddering and squirting in Dan's mouth from her first g-spot orgasm as she cried out in pleasure. He continued to lick and suck until she reluctantly had to push his head away from her overstimulated clit.

Scott wasn't having quite as much luck with Pam as he was just not as experienced as Dan at oral sex. He did manage to get Pam quite messy with her fluids but couldn't quite get her to orgasm. The wanton housewife looked down and could see that Scott's ripe cock was already back at full attention and knew what she wanted to do.

She climbed up out of the tub leading him by the hand over to one of the chaise lounges on the patio. Climbing on to the lounger on all fours with her ass in the air and her tits hanging below, she looked back at her daughter's boyfriend and purred "fuck me Scott".

The youth moved up behind her with his big cock in hand as Pam split her pussy lips with her fingers, showing him the pink inner depths. Scott eased the big spongy head into her slimy hole as they both moaned in unison. As the teen began to move his cock in and out, he looked down between her silky-smooth ass cheeks to watch her pussy cling to his gooey shaft, the lips and tendrils of blonde hair following his motion.

Like almost all normal guys his age, he had fantasized about his girlfriend's mom for quite some time when he started dating Tiffany but had never dreamed that it would ever come to fruition. As he picked up speed, his hips began to smack the hot mother's ass, the impact of it bouncing her tits all over underneath her in a rhythmic motion. Scott reached his hands under her and groped both hanging melons as they continued to fuck.

After a few minutes of moaning and rutting, Pam rolled over on her back with her legs spread wide and Scott plunged deeply into her overheated snatch, his balls grinding into her ass as his cock bottomed out in her stretched pussy. Pam's huge jugs rolled around on her chest like two big bowls of Jell-O as she moaned and worked her creaming cunt around his straining cock.

Maxxum
Maxxum
26 Followers
12