Middle Age Fun with Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Pam felt Scott's young prick suddenly stiffen and he buried it as deeply as he could, shooting another warm load of sperm into one of the sexy housewife's holes. The sensation sent Pam over the edge, and she had an incredibly intense orgasm around his shaft, shaking and trembling from the waves.

By this time, after a little more sloppy cock sucking, Dan and Tiffany had also climbed out of the hot tub and Dan was laying on his back on a towel. Pam looked over just as her daughter swung her leg over Dan and slowly eased her bloated cunt lips down her dad's thick cock, inch by wet inch. The sensation of Tiffany's tight pussy felt like a hot vise on Dan's prick. His eyes rolled back in his head as his cock was enveloped in her buttery soft teen depths. He could feel the end of his shaft pushing against his daughter's tender cervix. Tiffany looked over her shoulder at her mother and smiled as she sat impaled on her father's prick.

Pam was reclined on the lounger between Scott's outspread legs, laying back on his chest as he gently reached around and caressed her tits and oozing slit, globs of cum still trapped in her blonde bush. They watched together as Tiffany began to slowly move up and down the length of her dad's shaft while he feasted on her firm luscious breasts. Eventually she straightened up and increased speed until her young tits were bouncing wildly and her ass cheeks were making a slapping sound on his hips.

Building force over a few minutes, she made a couple of final hard down strokes as Dan grabbed her ass cheeks, drove his hips up and pumped another load of sticky cum into his shaking daughter.

"Oh Daddy, fuuuuck" she moaned as her pussy spasmed again.

"Jesus .....Christ" her dad breathlessly exhaled as he looked down at the base of his creamy cock being smothered by his daughters little matted mound. Tiffany finally dismounted but couldn't resist a quick lick and suck on the head of her dads spent shaft as her mom and boyfriend looked on.

As the two couples finally settled down and came to their senses, they decided to slip back into the hot tub and finish their drinks. Pam wondered, somewhat bemused, just how much semen, spit, and vaginal fluids they were probably sitting in as the water swirled around them, washing them off.

After about 20 minutes of recovery, Pam looked over at her daughter and softly said "I never did give you that lesson I promised, did I?"

Tiffany got a wry smile on her face and said, "Why no mother, you didn't".

Pam looked over at Scott and said, "Are you up for a little more?"

Scott looked at Pam and grinned," Oh god, yes!"

With that, Pam eased herself up out of the hot tub, her big soft tits wobbling and swaying. Taking Scott by the hand, she helped him up out of the tub and took ahold of his cock to tow him back over to the lounger, where she had him lay back, his hard meat ready for action again thanks to his young age and the Viagra. Pam threw a couple of towels down on each side of the lounger and knelt beside Scott, taking his stiff dick in her hand as she started to lick up and down and around the head of his delicious young cock.

She looked over at Tiffany and motioned for her to come up and join her, which she eagerly did, kneeling on the other side of Scott. Pam started to slowly suck on Scotts thick cock maintaining eye contact with her daughter as she worked her mouth down her boyfriend's shaft all the way to its root, coating it liberally with her saliva. Pulling his slimy dick out of her mouth she offered it to her daughter who slid her lips down as far as she could go over the bloated head. "OK, "Pam instructed, "now, breathe, relax your throat and gently ease his cock down farther like you are trying to swallow it ".

Tiffany did as she was told and managed to get about 3/4 of Scott's penis down her throat, her eyes watering in the process.

"Now ", Pam said, "swallow a little more, that's it, use your throat muscles, keep swallowing....yeah, you're getting it". Tiffany's lips were now all the way down to Scott's pubic hair as her throat swelled with his thick meat. She finally pulled back leaving a trail of spit up his shaft before pulling off to take a couple of deep breaths. Her mother used the opportunity to once again engulf the teens prick in her mouth taking it all the way down and milking it with her throat as she looked over at her husband.

Dan was still sitting in the hot tub, but at this point, seeing the incredibly wicked scene in front of him, his dick was fully hard again and he climbed up out of the tub and headed for the trio, his bobbing cock leading the way. He knew this wasn't right, but the alcohol and Viagra were talking, the line had already been crossed, and he decided he'd deal with it in the morning.

Kneeling behind his daughter, he wedged his prick into her welcoming fuck hole and slid in up to his balls as he spread her tender ass cheeks.

Meanwhile Tiffany had wrestled Scott's dick away from her mother and was again sucking it all the way down her throat, while her mom went down to suck his balls. Scott was in absolute heaven and almost delirious with pleasure as the two women tag teamed his slick cock.

After a couple minutes of pumping his shaft into his daughter, Dan pulled out and stepped around the lounger to his wife's upturned ass where he lined his wet fuck stick up with her furry cunt and shoved it in hard all the way to the hilt. Pam let out a moan as she again had Scott's dick buried in her throat, her husband pounding her from the back.

This went on for some time with Dan switching pussies and the ladies switching off sucking cock until Scott let out a cry with his meat jammed down Tiffany's gullet as he began to cum deep in her throat. This caught Tiffany by surprise, and she gagged a little, pulling off his cock, only to be replaced by her mother's hot mouth as she sucked and fisted the rest of Scott's load out of his pulsing member. Tiffany recovered quickly and immediately went for Scott's balls, sucking on them as she made eye contact with her mother. Pam's mouth was still stretched around the head of Scott's thick cock, and she gave her daughter a knowing wink.

Dan was back behind Tiffany groaning as he blew his last load of the night into her juicy teenage snatch. He looked down at his daughter's ass as his cum pushed out of her stuffed fuck hole and around his cock.

As the group came untangled, Dan then put his wife down on the lounger and plunged his tongue into her cunt, performing the same moves as he had on his daughter earlier. Tiffany and Scott reclined, exhausted, on adjacent chaise lounges, watching, with Tiffany idly playing with the cum leaking out of her vagina. Pam didn't last long at all under Dan's attack and came hard one more time, pulling his face into her swampy mound.

Finally, everyone decided to hit the showers, with Tiffany joining her dad and Pam showering with Scott. After some making out and soapy play, Pam and Tiffany both tried in vain to suck one final load out of the guy's cocks in the shower, but they were both just too spent, and a little bit of seminal fluid was the best the gals could draw out.

After showering, the group retired to the family room in their sleepwear. Pam and Tiffany finally confessed to the guys everything that had happened in the preceding weeks and of their final plot that had played out that evening.

As Pam sat with a drink and reflected on the past six months, she couldn't believe how much her life had changed, going from a bored frustrated housewife to a secret wanton slut and now she had brought her oversexed daughter into the lifestyle too. Actually, sitting and pondering, she wasn't sure now between her and her daughter, who had pulled who.... either way, she had no regrets and was looking forward to whatever was coming next...

12