Middle-Aged Cum Dump, Overfilled

Story Info
A wedding just isn't complete without a maid of dishonor.
4.4k words
4.41
25.2k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a foolish woman who finds that three is a crowd, especially the way I was taking them.

It was a happy occasion, the wedding of our friends Kevin and Susan. But I couldn't help feeling sorry for myself. Now that they were getting married they decided to stop swinging with my husband and me. We would still be friends, of course. But I was losing two lovers. It was just over a year ago that Susan taught me to love the taste of her pussy and ass. And Kevin? Well, I doubted he could stay away for long. But I owed it to his new bride to keep him at arm's length.

I spent the morning at the country club helping Susan put her last minute decisions into action. She was a beautiful young woman. Blond, athletic, quite the catch. Kevin, the lucky groom, was a catch as well. In his mid-thirties, he had an older man's good looks and sense of style. But he had a much younger man's physique and stamina. I was really going to miss him taking out his lusts on me. It was so nice having them to explore my stray desires.

The stylists arrived around two to start on her hair and makeup. The bridesmaids would be arriving soon after. I decided to head home and get myself ready for the evening.

"Would you do me a huge favor, Rita?" Susan asked. Of course I would. She didn't have to ask. "My cousin and his friends are tuning up in the ballroom. He didn't get to go to Kevin's bachelor party so I hired him a, you know, a dancer. But she is running an hour late. It might be embarrassing, but would you mind letting him know?"

*****

I wasn't so much embarrassed as I was irritated. Not at Susan but at the irony. You see, I had half-jokingly offered to serve as entertainment at Kevin's bachelor party. But James, my husband, said he didn't want Kevin's friends to know what a whore I was. Which was entirely understandable and also sounded better than what was probably the truth, that no one wants a chubby fifty-something woman performing at a bachelor party.

But only this morning, while snooping through his phone, I learned that James invited his current girlfriend to fill that role. Heather is a young doe-eyed beauty, slender but jiggly in all the right places. She danced and did a lot more than that. In my resentment, I was tempted to delete all the pictures and videos he had taken. I had put it out of my mind until now. The present task brought it back.

The sound of a violin being skillfully played soothed my ruffled feathers. A young man was rehearsing "Claire de Lune", a good choice for a wedding ceremony. Beside him in the alcove sat a cello and viola on stands. The musician must have been Susan's cousin, judging by his long blond hair and fine features. He paused his playing as I approached and lowered the instrument to his side. It might have been my imagination, but did his eyes light up when he saw me?

"Hi. Are you Mindy?" he asked, sounding hopeful.

I thought quickly, and wrongly. "That's right. And you are?"

"I'm Theo." He looked me up and down before grinning. "Don't take this the wrong way, ma'am. But you are not exactly who I was expecting."

"Is that a problem?"

"Not for me, it isn't."

Breathing a sigh of relief I followed him into the side room where he introduced me to his friends, Mickey and Jeff. I found both of them attractive but neither was as handsome as Theo. Jeff looked like your typical college guy, above-average looks, above-average build. Mickey was tall with a broad face and a big grin that let you know he was trouble. On a clothing rack hung their tuxedos and starched white shirts. Too bad they weren't already dressed up. I fucking love a man in a well-fitted tuxedo, pardon my language.

I asked them to turn off their phones and put them away. I've let myself be photographed before in a compromising position and it caused me a lot of trouble. The young men turned off their phones and put them in a case which I placed outside the room. I closed the door behind me and smiled shyly at them. I hadn't really expected to find myself here and was at a loss for what to do next. Well, I was supposed to be a dancer so I danced.

Too bad I wasn't dressed for it. How would I dress if I was really a stripper? Hot pants and a halter top? Not in the country club. Maybe a nice sheer wrap dress with patterned stockings and a garter belt. Yeah, and high heels, of course. And here I was wearing a polo shirt and capri pants. At least I had pretty underwear. I don't leave the house without pretty underwear. Though occasionally I come home without them.

"I'm not a very good dancer," I chuckled nervously, stating the obvious.

"Doesn't matter as long as we get to see those titties," Mickey assured me. Quite the gentleman.

"You're doing fine," said Jeff earnestly. "Some music might help. Shouldn't you have a portable speaker or something?"

He was right about the music. So I started singing while I danced, a very sexy song that was popular in clubs when I was their age.

"There's things that you guess and things that you know."

I sang and pulled my shirt over my head, to the delight of the audience. My undergarments were a nude color with a fishnet pattern stitched in black thread. At first glance you might think it was bare skin you were seeing.

"There's boys you can trust and girls that you don't."

The sexiness of the song and the situation gave me confidence. I turned up the sluttiness of my dance, swaying my boobs and grazing them against the boys' shoulders as they slouched in their chairs.

"There's little things you hide and little things you show."

Mickey slid his hands up my sides and cupped my boobs. I danced away from him and pretended to look scandalized. I had always heard you weren't supposed to touch dancers. But I wasn't really a dancer, was I? I liked how it felt, to be entirely honest.

"Sometimes you think you're gonna get it but you don't and that's just the way it goes."

I danced up to Mickey and dangled my lycra-clad breasts in his face. He pulled me close and motorboated his mouth in my cleavage. I pushed myself away and waggled my finger at him. Now that the ice was broken I let Theo and Jeff feel me up as well. Theo's fingers drifted under the cups of my bra and grazed a nipple. Oh my!

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my pants and pulled them down a few inches, teasing them a look at my faux-fishnet nude panties. If they had doubts about me as a stripper before, the looks on their faces told me they were believers now. I turned my back to them and gave them a teasing look at my bum. Then I slowly pushed my pants to the floor, bending over and looking back at them as I did so and singing the chorus.

"I want your sex. I want your love. I want your sex..."

Stepping out of my pants and turning to face them, I weighed the possibility of keeping my bra on the whole time. My breasts are not very perky. They looked good enough when held in place but if I let them loose these boys would certainly doubt why I chose this line of work. My legs and butt, which get me a lot of attention, would have to be the stars of the show. I ran my hands over my stomach and hips while I danced, losing myself in the feeling.

When I got to the part of the song where it goes "Sex is natural, sex is fun," I did a bad thing and changed a word in the next line, "Sex is best when it's THREE on one." I pointed three fingers toward them and then one at myself. It was very naughty and I shouldn't have done it. But the ecstatic looks on their faces were so gratifying. It made me feel... well, high. Yeah, that was the point where a stolen dance started getting out of hand.

Mickey jumped to his feet and began dancing with me. He was actually a good dancer and didn't try to crowd me, just matched my moves. I raised my arms over my head and slowly turned while I danced until my back was to him. Then I eased up to him until my tush bumped the front of his pants. I felt his touch on my wrists and he ran his hands down my arms, down my sides, raising goosebumps wherever he touched me.

When he got to my panties he gripped my hips and pulled me against his bulge. I took a step forward to get away from him, turned and blew him a kiss. This lewd display got the other two out of their chairs and I was surrounded by excited, dancing young men. There was no stepping away when one rubbed up on me from behind. Because then I would find myself in the arms of another, getting rubbed up from the front.

I should make it clear at this point that I knew I was getting laid. If it seems like I was letting them take liberties with me, yes I was. I was so turned on, so ready for action, I would definitely be taking on one or all of them. I was just waiting for them to make me do it. Mickey didn't keep me waiting long. As I danced into his orbit he slipped his arm under mine and pulled me close, kissing me so deeply it took my breath away. He took my other hand and placed it on his boner, made me squeeze it. Oh, it was on.

The pretense of dancing stopped. I undid Mickey's belt, undid his fly. I got down on my knees and eased him out of his underwear. He moved his hips forward slightly and the tip was in my mouth. I could hear all three of them gasp. Jeff and Theo out of surprise. Mickey out of pleasure as I began going down on him. In a moment there were two more hard cocks out, bobbing on either side of my face. I wrapped my hands around them and jacked them off as I sucked.

It might surprise you that I had never been in this position with three men before. But I've seen it done plenty of times in dirty movies. I gave Mickey a good couple of minutes and switched to another, and then the other, masturbating the other two while my lips and tongue worked on the one. I wondered what I looked like down on my knees, three cocks in my face. I wondered what I would like with their jism dribbling down my chin.

While I happily degraded myself in this way, it occurred to me that I didn't have all the time in the world. The real Mindy was due in what, forty minutes? This probably wasn't the best strategy to make them all come in that time. So I stood and stripped off my panties, tossing them on top of my discarded capri pants. The boys were watching me with eyes like dinner plates, hoping this meant what they thought it meant. You know that it did.

"Looks like the carpet matches the drapes," Mickey said at the sight of my curly red bush.

"You know what they say," added Jeff. "Red on the head means crazy in the bed."

"Is that what they say?" I stepped up to Jeff and gave him a little kiss on the lips. Turning to face the others, I reached behind me and grasped his thick hard stick and placed it at the juncture of my thighs. Then I bent at the waist and let him find my moist love muffin and pushed back as he entered me. Oh, I definitely needed that.

Still bent over, I put my hands on my knees and looked up invitingly at Theo. He stepped forward and fed me his stiff dick. Again, this is not a position I find myself in very often. But I didn't really have to do anything special except manage not to choke as Theo fucked my mouth or lose my balance while Jeff gave it to me nice and hard from behind.

This was living. I wished I had done this more often, with my husband and Kevin, his best friend and my occasional lover. I could think of a lot of things I should have done with them. But they each preferred to take me solo, only forming a threesome with me on a few memorable occasions.

Well, I was doing it now. Theo and Jeff didn't have a problem sharing me. Of course, it left Mickey out of the fun and he brought this to my attention. I reached out and started stroking him while I sucked and fucked the others but after a few minutes he started complaining again.

"Come on, Mindy. I want to get laid too. Do you like it up the ass?"

I slowly stood up, taking Jeff's and Theo's slick penises in my hands. "We can't do that, no. But we can try something a little different, if it's OK with you two."

"What's that?" Jeff asked, intrigued. At this point I was confident I could persuade him of just about anything.

"What if you and Theo could use my pussy at the same time?"

The two men laughed nervously and looked questioningly at each other. Then they both shrugged and Jeff asked me how it would work.

I perched on the edge of the table and had each of them take one of my thighs and hold them high. Then I reached down between my legs and took a cock in each hand, pulling them gently toward each other. When they were close enough I positioned their heads at my wet pussy entrance. I was confident I could manage this. I've taken some pretty big toys in there during kink play with my husband. And don't tell anyone but I've also had Susan's delicate fist in there on more than one occasion.

With my hand still holding their dicks together, Jeff and Theo began pushing slowly up into me. Mickey was watching intently, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. I held myself up on my arms outstretched behind me. Arching my back, I lent part of my weight to the effort, impaling myself on their penises. Two penises! I confess to having taken two in one hole before, but never in my little pink pussy. It felt nothing short of amazing to have my vaginal walls gently but firmly stretched by their combined girth.

Theo and Jeff quickly agreed on a rhythm and turned my snatch into a proper fuck hole. I was wrapped so tight around them I could feel every detail of their cocks as they slid in and out of me. Getting double stuffed like this certainly made me feel special. A nice mouthful of cock would make it even better. "OK, Mickey. Come around to this side and let me suck you"

"Yeah, we could do that. Orrr..." Instead of coming around he stepped up between his two friends, between my legs which they were holding high and apart.

"What are you doing Mickey?" I asked as I felt him press his cock just under my clitoris.

"Dude! It's not going to fit," Theo warned.

He was going to try and squeeze his penis inside my already packed pussy. I was scared and kind of wanted him to stop. But I didn't object or resist. In the few moments I had to think, I was worried he wouldn't stop if I asked him. Then, whether he could be compelled to stop or not, it would be an ugly scene and the fun would be over. So I made the split-second decision to risk my pussy on an out-of-the-ordinary sexual experience.

Mickey pushed the tip of his dick in the top of my vaginal opening. He pressed and pushed and rubbed like my husband does when he's trying to work it into my tight butthole. This was going to be way tighter than my butthole. I thought maybe I should have surrendered my anus when he asked for it. But you know, anal can be so unpredictable. Maybe this was the better option.

I shut my eyes and calmed myself, willed my offended pussy muscles to relax. I could feel every fraction of an inch of Mickey's dick squeezing in, stretching me, violating me. I leaned back on my elbows, just going limp below the waist. I really hoped this wouldn't hurt too much. If I let these boys break my pussy that would not be good.

He got it in, though, and I didn't break. For a glorious moment I rested on my laurels, three hard cocks stretching me to my capacity. Then he started to fuck me. He wasn't interested in coordinating with his friends. He just wanted to fuck. Neither of the other two thought of pulling out, apparently. Maybe they were reluctant to give up their position inside me. Or maybe they didn't want to miss out on triple fucking a stripper's cunt.

I laid back all the way down on the cold wooden table while he fucked me. There wasn't much I could do but lay there and take it. I wondered how long he would be. I hoped he wouldn't try to impress me with his lasting power. What would the real Mindy think if she walked in on this scene. In and out, over and over he screwed me. The friction on my clit gave me a brutal pleasure. But the discomfort of being stretched so hard prevented me from enjoying it.

I brought my hands up to my chest. I was still wearing my bra so I pushed the fabric up over my boobs, keeping my hands on either side to prevent them from moving too much.

"Shit," Mickey hissed. "How the fuck are we just now seeing your tits?"

"Wouldn't you like to see a fat cock between them?" I asked, squeezing them together as if I was massaging a penis.

"Fuck," he grunted. The pace of his fucking didn't slacken.

I lifted my head and stuck my tongue toward my cleavage as if I was licking the tip of a cock between my breasts.

"Bitch," he grunted. His pace picked up a little. Was he getting bigger? It started to hurt.

I pushed one tit up to my mouth and teased the nipple with my tongue. Then I sucked it into my mouth, sucked on it hard and made a show of it.

"Fucking shit!" And then Mickey was making his "O" face and filling my overfilled cunt with his seed. I felt immediate relief as he finished. I sampled my other nipple as he caught his breath and slid out of my hole.

Jeff didn't give me much time to feel proud of myself. He rolled me partly toward Theo and started to fuck me sideways. With only two penises in my pussy I wasn't uncomfortable at all. Good thing too because Jeff was really giving it to me hard. While he drilled me he reached around and helped himself to a handful of my tits. I looked over my shoulder at him and made eye contact. My hips started to move to match his rhythm. I reached behind me and grazed his pubic hair with my fingertips.

"You're one hot piece of ass, Mindy," he said in a whispering groan.

"Red on the head, right?" And now Jeff was spurting his spunk into me as well. I wrapped my thumb and finger around the base of his cock and felt him jerk and throb. After his spasms subsided, I squeezed his last few drops into me. He leaned forward and kissed me on the shoulder as he slipped out. How sweet.

No sooner had Jeff pulled out than Theo was rolling me over on my stomach. He lowered my legs until my toes touched the floor and grabbed my hips and began jackhammering away at me. I was worried he wouldn't be able to feel anything after the beating my puss had taken. But I still had some elasticity down there and I summoned the strength in my kegels to give him something worth fucking.

He wasn't holding back and I didn't want him to. I wanted him to get his rocks off on me, come inside me, fuck me and never forget me. I rested my cheek on the table and reached back to hold his hands as they held my hips. I could hear him breathing heavily from exertion as he pounded into me faster and faster. His individual strokes blurred together into a feeling of overwhelming fullness.

Extending my feet, I managed to lift my hips and arch my back. I looked back at him and let out a sexy moan. I shifted my ass to one side and then the other, then another sexy moan. Theo started fucking me even harder and faster. I rotated my ass in a wide circle, whining a little as if it were all too much for little ole me to handle. Theo started whining too and his rhythm faltered, then he finished in me, pushing hard on my ass to get in as deep as he could.

When my third lover finally stepped away, I was left bent over the table with a fresh load of sperm in my ruined pussy and two more drying on the inside of my thighs. I pushed myself up and pulled my bra back down over my breasts before turning to face them. Mickey and Jeff already had their pants back on and were thankfully acting natural, as if nothing had happened. Theo and I quickly dressed in silence. A glance at my watch told me I was coming in just under the wire.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my purse. As I turned to leave I found, to my utter mortification, the three boys were holding out packets of folded bills. They were paying me for the sex, because that's what guys do when a stripper goes the extra distance. Believe it or not, I found this more humiliating than the bizarre sex act I had just performed.

12