Middle-Aged Cum Dump, Overfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh... could I ask you to donate that to charity?" I stuttered and fled the room. On my way out of the hall I passed a very striking woman with big blond hair coming in. She was wearing a cute tennis dress and dainty black combat boots. I predicted an awkward scene when the real Mindy introduced herself.

Going out the side door, I took refuge in my Jaguar and started up the big 12-cylinder engine. I digested what just happened, speculated about the potential consequences of my indiscretion. Then I queued up the album "Faith" by George Michael and sang along to it as I idled out of the parking lot. I needed a hot bath but I wasn't in a hurry to get to it.

*****

The wedding was a very lovely ceremony. The three musicians played beautifully and they looked amazing in their tuxes, as I knew they would. I doubted they would have recognized me as I was, dressed up, made up, acting dignified. Still, I didn't look at them too intently so as to not draw their attention. But as they worked through a repertoire of Pachelbel, Handel and Bach, the sounds of their strings put me in a loving mood.

Susan gave me a sly look at the reception. "My cousin Theo told me a VERY interesting story today."

"I hope he didn't go into detail," I replied sheepishly.

"He didn't. But I'm hoping you will."

She led me over to where Theo was serving champagne, still wearing his tuxedo. He lost his composure for a moment as Susan introduced me as one of her dearest friends.

"I'll leave you two alone," she told us. "I'm sure you have a LOT to talk about."

I apologized for my deception. He was emphatic that it was not a problem.

"Are the others here?" I asked, looking around.

"They went back to the motel. You know the Scotsman, on McCoy?"

The Scotsman. I prefer something nicer, of course. But there was something appealing about a classic old dump like the Scotsman. It would be an appropriate setting for three young studs to gang bang a middle-aged slut. To make her suck their cocks, to fill her mouth and cunt at the same time, to take turns sticking it up her butt.

"It's room 223 if you want to drop by."

I knit my brows at him. "I'm here with my husband."

"You can bring him along. The more the merrier, yeah?"

"I guess it doesn't hurt to ask." I gave him a lingering look as I walked away.

James scrutinized me when I got back to the table. He knew something was on my mind and asked me what it was.

I didn't tell him I was thinking about the pictures and videos on his phone, of his hot young girlfriend being passed around like a party favor. I wondered how he'd like to see his wife treated that way.

"I want to meet three guys tonight in a motel room."

He laughed, stopped to think I might be serious, laughed again. "Well, you didn't waste any time. And I have to go home alone?"

"I'd like for you to come and make it four."

"Oh? Thanks, I guess."

"You can take my picture."

That got his attention. "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

He let it sink in. "All right then. I'll need to get my good camera."

I thought about a few things I would need too. A comb and toothbrush. Some choice pieces of lingerie. And an enema, a very thorough enema.

"Don't forget the tripod," I told him.

12