Midge Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder how many bites I have under my own clothes, she thought, as she wriggled around and imagined she could feel some itching beginning to take hold. Yes, there was definitely something happening under her clothes but it wasn't excruciating yet and she could hold still until her turn.

As Poul worked down Camilla's body, he addressed a few on her chest, not hesitating to rub the cream deeply into her breasts. In fact he seemed eager for this step. Anna couldn't help staring at Camilla's beautiful flesh being massaged—it was kind of a turn on, she admitted to herself—and then over at Oliver. He wasn't watching Camilla and Poul at all, he was looking at Anna, and gave her an embarrassed smile, as if to say, see, this is what I was apologizing for earlier.

Poul worked the bites on Camilla's waist, then dived—thankfully for the sake of Anna's vicarious embarrassment—only briefly into her bush, and then fairly quickly was at her ankles and then he was done. The dark beauty walked briskly to her pack and pulled out some dry clothes to slip into. Poul himself stripped quickly and headed to the shower next and nodded to Camilla as she took up the stick and waved it menacingly at us. I'm in charge now, the motion said, just like Poul was before, and no goofing around either. Madge and Oliver stayed at attention, so Anna held still as well.

Then Poul was fast through the shower and underwent through the same ceremony, with Camilla applying the charcoal, using a fresh stick, and the ointment, in a similar manner. Poul had very few bites for some reason, so it was over quickly. Poul was thin and muscular, with veins covering his arms, hands, and legs, and if it weren't for his wacko personality, Anna thought to herself that she would have found him attractive.

He was very intense and charismatic. Anna had been going through her own personal battle during Camilla's procedure. She feared the forced intimacy of this naked ceremony, but she let herself stare at Poul's entire body, since it did not seem out of place to do so, taking a long look below his waist as Camilla worked nearby on his bites. A small thrill ran down her spine as this shy girl from the East Coast looked full on at a naked, good-looking man, and a part of her was enjoying her own carnal reactions. He was no boy. He was hung well, she saw, and even though she didn't have many reference points, she concluded that Camilla was likely a well-satisfied woman in that department.

Poul dressed while Madge went to the shower. Madge was a cute and rounded Swede, and Anna caught Oliver taking more than a momentary glance at her body as she slipped out of her clothes and jumped into the shower. Anna liked the shape of women's bodies as well, although she wouldn't have thought to admit it before this evening, and was looking forward to seeing Madge's luscious figure on display. Oliver looked back at Anna, sheepishly, noticing that he had been caught ogling Madge, and he gave an apologetic guilty look. He was adorable and a yearning passed through Anna; she wanted to get to know him better and see if she could have a deeper relationship. These were very strange circumstances, though.

Madge then came out naked, still dripping, and it wasn't a surprise that she pointed to Anna for the midge check honors. She had only a few bites and in not-so-embarrassing places, so Anna took a new stick from the fireplace and quickly went through the motions she had seen the others perform earlier. It was the first time that Anna had seen Madge absolutely buck naked, and she had as lovely a figure as Anna had hoped. Rounded face, rounded shoulders, rounded breasts, and rounded hips. Even her nipples were round and puffy, and her shaved groin showed rounded and soft pussy lips.

She was a friendly, outgoing Swede, and her figure fit her, Anna thought—she was equally as attractive as Camilla's classic but harshly edged beauty. She imagined Madge and a sauna full of other naked Swedes laughing and joking, drinking glasses of some clear Nordic alcohol, all comfortable being absolutely naked in front of their family, friends, teachers, work associates, and fellow students. Students? No way, Anna thought. How do they do that growing up? It still seemed impossible to her thinking of her own high school tensions and drama.

As she moved to Madge's backside, she saw that her naked bottom looked just as Anna had imagined it would from the tight lycra leggings she had been aware of during many hours of the day hiking behind her. Anna had an opportunity for mischief when Poul and Camilla turned to the fireplace—and it was a sign that somehow she was letting go of her nervousness—when she pulled her hand back and gave Madge a hard spank on the ass.

You got me into this mess, so I owe you a thing or two, Anna thought. She snuck in another hard smack, and Madge shifted her weight from one foot to another but otherwise didn't betray a reaction to the ringleaders as they returned to the circle, unaware. From where Oliver was standing, he saw this little prank go down and flashed Anna a conspiratorial smile. He also was staring hard at Madge's now red ass with his full attention.

Anna finished the work with the ointment, made one more scan up and down Madge's body to make sure she got everything, and then stepped back to let her retrieve her backpack—from which she pulled out her long-sleeved shirt and sweatpants and put them on quickly and returned to the circle.

Anna was next. She didn't know if she was going to have the nerve to do this ceremony like a carefree Swede, but one thing was for sure, she had been hiking all day—the last two hours through thick clouds of nasty bugs—and she was damn well going to get a hot shower whether there were crazed hippies present or not!

She stepped out of the circle and through the plastic shower curtain in the corner of the hut. A glance over her shoulder confirmed that the group was watching her. She had entered the shower with her clothes on, and contorted her body in that small space to get naked. It was a very crude room, but she could tell from the steam left from Madge that a delicious pleasure awaited her.

She slipped off her clothes hurriedly, and noticed little black dots falling to the shower floor. When she looked more closely, sure enough, they were dead midges that had caught in the folds of her clothes. An alarming number of them, she thought, as she shook her jacket and sports bra, and many more fell out.

Anna wondered what the hell was going on. Then she looked back at her jacket after she put it on the hook, and realized she had made a critical mistake in the last part of their hike today. During the mid-afternoon hot sun, she had opened the underarm zippers in the jacket so she wouldn't sweat like a pig walking up those steep hills. She remembered thinking how handy those zippers were. But she never closed them. Those damn little bugs had swarmed right in there and probably had a feast. On her delicious and succulent skin.

At that thought, she lifted up her arm and looked down at her side, and gasped. A dense cluster of red dots ran halfway to her waist, and worst yet, over and up onto the side. She looked straight down at her chest and her mouth opened in disbelief as she saw little red bites run up from the sides and all over her breasts. She stood motionless as she digested what this meant for Poul's ceremony. In a more practical thought, she realized that this trick with the charcoal and lotion better work or else she was going to have one hell of an itchy couple of days ahead.

She shook her head and goaded herself into action, stripping off the rest of her clothes. Nothing too bad below the waist, fortunately, so she hung up the clothes and turned on the water. It was scalding hot and she let herself relax with the water gushing on her head and down her face and torso. She planned on staying in there as long as she could while grappling with her next move.

Finally she cranked off the water, drew open the curtain and grabbed the towel on the hook, and got ready to face her destiny. Wrapping her left arm across her chest, covering her breasts as well as she could, and with her right hand covering her groin, she stepped out into the room. At least Poul didn't bother me about the eco damage of my long shower, she thought.

All eyes were on her as she walked slowly to the center of the little circle. She was somewhat covered with her hands except for her little naked derriere, but that was aimed mostly away from the eyeballs gathered around her in a half-circle.

Poul made a dramatic, but silent, motion circling his hand in a motion around the group and then looked at the girl in the center of the circle with a questioning expression. Time to select someone, it meant. Anna was trying to figure out how to point to Madge with the fingers of her left hand without uncovering herself, but she happened to look Oliver right in the eye. She later couldn't recall what it was—something about his look at her, at once friendly and well-meaning, but also attractive. Before she knew what she was doing, she nodded straight at him while holding his gaze. The selection was clear.

He blinked, and raised his eyebrows in complete surprise. He opened his mouth in a little "O" while he pointed to his chest, and started to say, perhaps, "Me?" but then remembering Poul's decree of silence, he snapped his mouth shut. Anna had made her decision, even though she couldn't have explained why, so she simply nodded in confirmation.

There was a pause while it sunk into both of them, then Oliver moved to pick up a stick from the fire, testing the end on the back of his hand to ensure that it wasn't too hot to the touch. When he turned back to face Anna, she hadn't moved an inch. Poul had his head tipped back with his eyes snapped shut in an inexplicable trance-like pose. Oliver made a silent questioning face at Anna and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, really, Anna, you're okay with this? She nodded very slightly. He smiled at his unexpected fortune and paused to gather his wits.

His first move was to check Anna's head. He gently moved the hair off the back of her neck and peered around, dabbing the stick and then the lotion here and there. He gently checked her face and neck, with a few more dabs. Anna liked having him look at her so close and carefully. Then he went down her back, dabbing more as he rounded her sides, where he stopped rubbing lotion into individual bites and simply massaged the entire bitten and red area with a slab of it. She still had her arm clasped firmly across her chest, in her Rhode Island conservative fashion.

Then there was scintillation as he dropped to her ass, dabbing and rubbing in circles as he went, which tickled her, then down the legs to her feet. At that point, he rounded her legs to get to her front side, still crouching down low, picking up each foot carefully to check all sides, and started working his way back up her legs. Anna had no complaint with his work so far, but then as he worked his way up her thighs he tapped back and forth on the insides of her legs asking her to let him check there. She hesitated, but then gave him only the access she thought he needed and no more, with her right hand still firmly in place over her vagina.

He stood up at that point and worked on her shoulders and upper arms, moving to her side again, looking with concern at the dense cluster of bites on the perimeter of her right breast. Dab and lotion went on, more slowly this time as he made sure he hit all of the bites. He worked his way around her hand which was firmly covering her nipple, and then in a surprise, with one of his hands pushed against hers, into her breast and up.

Anna's attempts at modesty were becoming a farce and they both knew it. She looked back at him, sighed, and pulled her hand away from her right breast entirely. She had large bold nipples and Oliver now had complete access to her breast. He looked up at her in brief surprise, with a smile, then resumed his attention on the job at hand, perhaps too eagerly. She was sure when he was done that she wouldn't be itching there tonight.

He contemplated how to address her other side, which was still covered by her clenched arm. Anna looked back at him, then down, and decided it was time to give up. She pulled both arms off her body and held them straight out to her sides, in the pose Camilla and Madge had taken earlier. Now she was truly as exposed as a girl can be. Oliver got to work on her other breast, working it thoroughly. When he got to the underside, he himself this time put his hand across the center of her breast and pushed in and up. Charcoal and lotion, over and over. Anna hadn't been so manipulated in her life, she thought, and in front of three other strangers, too! She didn't remember being bitten on her nipples but she felt Oliver working the lotion into them hard, anyway.

With one more look right in her eyes, and maybe she saw a smirk there, he dropped to a crouch, putting his eyes about 6 inches from her naked pussy. He put his hand to her and explored, dabbing and lotioning as needed. Maybe more than needed. She sighed and bent into a small squat to open up her groin for him so he would really get to all the bites she had down there.

Finally her turn was over, and she rushed over to her backpack and pulled out dry clothes to put on. She didn't look at the others until she had herself dressed and back in her position in the circle.

They weren't done yet. Oliver had the fifth card. Now that Anna was all clean and clothed, she felt some satisfaction seeing him strip down for his shower. He picked Anna, which at that point wasn't a surprise to anyone there. Fortunately, he didn't have too many bites, and the ones he had weren't in places that were too embarrassing. She did enjoy rubbing the lotion into his wiry forearms and calves. Oliver seemed slightly embarrassed standing naked in front of all of them, especially with his pretty new crush inspecting him, but it didn't seem to be that traumatic for him.

Then it was all over. They scattered to their own odd jobs in the hut, getting settled in for the night. Being summer, it was late when the sun went down, and since they had hiked since the very first light, all of them were ready to get some sleep. Anna made some coffee and stood outside on the small porch. Oliver came out to join her, wearing a Tasmanian country wool outfit that would have made any city dweller squirm. She thought he looked adorable in it, though.

From behind her, he gave a gentle embrace, with his arms wrapped around her torso. They stood together without saying anything, just enjoying the twilight for a few minutes. Then she turned and gave him a small kiss, and went inside, back to the little kitchen and bathroom for some final bedtime preparations.

The last flames of the fire flickered a light across the room. Poul and Camilla had fallen fast asleep after some noisy activity that the rest of the group tried to politely ignore—Poul was as single-minded in that aspect of his life as had been demonstrated in other aspects—and Madge was in her bed turned away from the room towards the wall. Anna couldn't tell if she was still awake or not. Her gaze moved down to Oliver who was on the floor on his makeshift mattress, and she startled when she saw that he was staring right at her. But then she relaxed when she met his eyes.

Scanning back across the others to make sure they hadn't stirred, she curled her finger at him, motioning him to come up to her. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, which turned to delight as he comprehended the request, and he moved quickly and quietly out of his sleeping bag and over to her. She pointed back to the table and whispered to him.

"The lotion."

His face fell. Being an errand boy wasn't what he had been hoping for. But he dutifully picked his way carefully across the dark floor and scooped up the little glass cup, bringing it back to her and presenting it with a flourish. She enjoyed the look of him in boxer shorts and nothing else. Of course, they had both seen each other wearing much less this evening. She was flattered that he was prancing around the cold room to indulge her, and looked at him and smiled.

"You missed a spot," she told him, motioning to the lotion he had fetched for me.

He looked confused. "Where?" he mouthed silently.

"You'll have to find it," she whispered back, and pulled open the edge of her sleeping bag. A smile started across his face, breaking his normally serious look, and spreading broadly as he understood the intentions of the shy American girl. He climbed into the bed and she winced at the ice cold of his slender body. That was remedied in short order by direct skin contact, as she pulled up her t-shirt and spooned against his bare back.

He craned his head back to her. "Do you really want more lotion?"

"Oh yeah," Anna said in a husky voice, letting go of her inhibitions. The ceremony had unlocked something deep inside her emotional brain and she was ready for a level of intimacy she had never considered before, with any guy. "Let's get you warm first. But then I want you to hit all my bites again, very carefully."

She held onto his shoulders, caressing his skin, feeling around to his chest, letting her hands wander down to his waist. As she felt the muscles around his hips, a yearning came over her. She wanted him. Inside her. She had never wanted that before, but she wanted it now. Rolling him over to his back, her hands crossed into the waistband of his boxers and went flat against the skin of his groin, feeling the texture. He looked back at her waiting to see where this was going, only putting the merest touch of his hand against her hair where it fell across her ear to brush it away from her cheek.

The boxers were coming off, she decided, and pulled them down over his ass—he assisted by lifting some of his weight off the bed—then down over his dick, which was getting hard with the anticipation, and her direct touch around the shaft only increased it.

Anna had never fondled a guy so directly before. She had had a few glancing blows, and gave a sort of hand job to one of her boyfriends in high school, but even that was mostly the guy grabbing her tits and getting his rocks off on his own. High school guys were not known for their long lasting mojo. But with Oliver she relished this. She wanted to play with his cock, cup his balls, feel his texture and explore the sensations that she felt and that she could tell she was generating for him, as he closed his eyes to enjoy her attentions.

But mostly, she wanted him inside her. She pulled her panties down to her knees which was as far as she could reach in the confines of the sleeping bag and rolled up on top of him. He looked surprised but pleased, and cradled her face in both hands while she balanced herself on top of him, trying to align the geometries down below. She wanted him inside her, but she knew that she was small and tight down there, and he seemed huge to her, and it didn't seem to be working. Wasn't this supposed to be easier, she thought with a hint of frustration.

Oliver had been enjoying her body weight pressing into him, and her fondling of his cock while she tried to figure out the basics of the birds and the bees, but she had pushed him into a very horny zone now and he couldn't wait any longer. He slid his hands from her head down to her shoulders and rolled over in the sleeping bag so he was fully on top of her—the bag was a tangle of twisted fabric now wrapped around them awkwardly but as long as they didn't fall out of the bed and he was skin-to-skin against this sexy woman, he didn't care.

As his weight pushed onto her soft body, his hard and muscled chest pressing against the curves of her breasts, and she looked up at him with those beautiful innocent eyes—showing excitement but also a hint of fear—his natural instincts took over and he thrust his pelvis towards her. His cock slid into the opening of her pussy. But there it stopped against the resistance. He pushed twice more into her groin but she squirmed with the discomfort it caused.