Midge Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," she whispered.

He stopped his body motions—it took an effort to do so—and looked gently down at her face. They both sensed the absolute quiet of the hut. There were only soft sleeping sounds coming from Madge's bed, and Poul and Camilla were stone asleep. His hand went to her hair again where it passed by her ear and he caressed her skin there. "You don't want?"

"I do want," she said, looking up at him with longing, pulling his head towards her and giving him a kiss on the mouth. "But Oliver, I'm scared."

He nodded and pulled his weight off of her. "You are a beautiful woman," he whispered in his ear. "I will take care of you."

With that declaration, lying on his side next to her, he took her arms and raised them above her head, pulling the t-shirt up and off. As he pinned her wrists to the pillow with one hand, he ran his other hand slowly down her face and neck and chest. He played with the tissue of her breasts, teasing in a circle until he pushed his thumb hard into her nipple.

She squirmed again, this time not with discomfort but with pleasure. Her arms were pinned to the bed above her head and her torso shifted back and forth with the stimulation in response, but she couldn't get away. She lifted her arms up against his hold just to feel his strength pinning her down. He held her even more firmly and had complete control and access to her body. She was trapped but it was a secure feeling, and she felt a stirring in her pussy as he held her completely immobile. He wasn't nerovus and shy anymore, he was a strong and handsome guy, as assertive guy, and he was going to fuck her. She let herself sink into the emotions of that inevitability.

Then his hand moved down to her pussy, where he began a massage that caused her sensations she had never felt. She had tried to masturbate in her brief sexual life but never had been able to release enough tension to achieve an orgasm. His touch made it simple—there was no escaping the constant motions. She closed her eyes and imagined being naked in front of the hikers. In front of Poul. In front of a large group of people. Her breasts stood out for everyone to see. A thrill ran down her spine as Oliver's hands continued to pin her and she felt she was exposed for the world to see. Everyone could see her most private parts and there was nothing she could do to prevent it.

Oliver continued the pressure on her pussy, over the hood of her clitoris, and then a finger slipped into her pussy to explore and push against the small opening. She felt his hand sliding easily over the skin of her pussy now—was she that wet? Still pinning her wrists to the bed above her head, he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, on the nose, on the mouth. She was owned by this man, and gave in, kissing him back hard. He moved his face down to her chest and sucked on her breasts, surrounding a nipple and pulling it up and away from her chest. A contraction ran through her pelvis and she arched her hips against him.

He rolled on top of her again, and this time his movements were deliberate, not tentative. Her hesitations were not going to be an obstacle now and they both knew it. With both hands he grabbed her wrists and forcefully extended her arms to the corners of the bed, pushing his full body weight onto her, lowering his chest onto hers so that he pressed down against her soft breasts. This time when he thrust his pelvis towards her, there was direct contact.

"Oh my God," she whispered, with a sharp intake of breath, as she felt his pressure against her insides, and then a flash of pain as he broke through. "Oliver!" she cried out, turning her face to the side to withstand the sensation. Then it was done, and she breathed again, turning up to look at him.

He pushed on steadily, pulsing into her, gently but determined. With one of his hands holding her wrists down on the bed above her head, the other was free to run down her body again to her pussy, where he rubbed against her clit while he pulsed in and out. She moaned as he hit the right spot.

In her vision, while Oliver lay on her, pushing into her rhythmically, she imagined that she was tied to a post in a public square. She had never had a fantasy anywhere near as crazy as this, but there was no time to doubt her mind; she let go and went with the flow. She was on a raised platform, and everyone passing by could see her naked. It made her so hot. A man walked up to her and looked at her naked body, and slapped her across the tits. Another came behind her, whispered "I'm going to fuck you" in her ears, and slapped her ass hard. The first man ran his hands down her body and spread her legs rudely open, and slapped her pussy.

When Oliver pushed his tongue into her mouth, hard, she felt the welling up of a new intensity of feeling from below her waist, and it grew until she knew the conclusion was unavoidable—she exploded into orgasm. She gasped as she felt this feeling of release for the first time in her life. Oliver pinned her down hard and pushed once, twice, three times deep into her and then held still as he climaxed into her. Then he sagged down, pressing his weight onto her. She liked being under him. They both were breathing hard, and smiling.

"You are beautiful," he said, giving her a soft kiss, and rolled off to her side. He took her head in his hands. She stared at the ceiling of the hut, mulling over the experiences she'd had in the past hours, not believing it all. She shook her head and turned to look at her new Tasmanian man, the shy guy turned into a rogue, who had unlocked her secret fantasies—who would have guessed what kinds of things were lurking inside her mind?

It turned out to be a very long night for the new couple. And it wasn't because the midge bites were itching.