Midge's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear sirens as I got to my feet. Shit, I thought. If she comes to and puts a couple of cops in the hospital, we'd all be in trouble. I looked around. "Marybeth," I said seeing Marybeth Mueller across the room. She somehow knew where I was going and came over with two other girls. "Get her the fuck out of here and home safe," I said, "Now before the cops get here." Marybeth picked Susan up and, with the other girls and was off.

I helped Rob to his feet. "Thanks for trying to help," I said, "We'll get you an Uber or something. I don't think you should go to Susan's."

Jason finally work his way through the crowd. My perfect night was ruined I thought. I could feel my jaw developing a bruise. I was glad he was safe but was so turned on by his willingness to put himself into harm's way for me. I took his hand in one of my, grabbed the unopened bottle of Jameson with the other, and made a beeline for the door with Jason in tow.

12