Midge's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
A strong girl takes what she needs from a weak older man.
6.9k words
4.24
5.8k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers

Chapter 9

I.

I lay next to Jason for about an hour.

It was only about eleven. I was hoping Jason would wake up. I tried playing with his cock. It got hard, but he didn't wake up. I thought about just getting on him and riding him, but that didn't seem right. I was bored.

I slinked out of bed and walked over to the sideboard. I caught a look at myself in the mirror. I popped a hip up. Goddamn I looked sexy. Big firm tits, flat defined abs, curving hips, a pert ass, shaved tight little pussy, long toned legs with black stockings and garter belt -- I was six feet and 140lbs of raw sexual power. Raw sexual power looking for an outlet, I thought, looking back at the fully spent Jason asleep in the bed. I sighed.

I picked up the whiskey bottle from the sideboard. It was empty. I must have drained it as fast as I drained the heap of a man on the bed. He'd had a glass, maybe two. I drank the rest. I felt maybe a little buzzed. Certainly not how I should have felt after draining a bottle like that. I sighed again.

No man. No whiskey.

I decided that the luck of the Irish had failed me, so it was time to make my own luck.

I picked up my panty and bra set and put them back on. I found my skirt and pulled that on. I decided to forego the body suit. I pulled a black top with a strip of buttons down the front out of my bag and put it on. It was nicely fitted a with sheer sleeves. I left all but one of the buttons undone so the girls were front and center. The heels went back on, I picked up my purse, was out the door.

I had hoped the hotel bar would be a little livelier. It was St. Patrick's Day and Friday night after all. It was kind of dead. There were a few couples at tables and one guy at the bar. He was older. Maybe 40. He looked of average height, maybe 5'10, sort of dad-bod maybe 200lbs, He had thinning brown hair and wore wire-rimmed glasses. He was drinking a thin pale-yellow beer.

I sat a few seats away. The bartender eyed me up and put down a napkin and a coaster in front of me . "What can I get you, miss?" he asked.

"Jameson, 18-year-old, neat, please," I said.

He paused for a minute. He probably doesn't get that call very often, and certainly didn't expect it from a young girl. I reached for my purse for my fake ID, but the bartender just pulled up a glass and reached for the whiskey.

"A double," I said as he started to pour. He put the glass in front of me and went off to put the order in his terminal.

"Put that on my tab," it was the older man from two seats up, he looked at, "If that's ok, ma'am."

I nodded, "Thank you." He looked at me as one might expect a lonely middle-aged man in a hotel bar would look at girl like me. I felt a twinge, uh, down there. I never had a thing for older men. Certainly, I never had a thing for a man as old as my father. That having been said, he seemed like a nice guy, he'd just bought me a very expensive drink, there weren't a lot of other options, and, well, I was horny as hell. Any port in a storm, I thought as I downed the double whiskey, stood and moved two seats down.

"May I sit here?" I asked no expecting to be told no.

"Please, do," the man said. God, he looked like he wanted to rip my clothes off right there. "Can I get you another?" He signaled the bartender. Another double was put in front of me. I picked it up and sipped. "You have good taste," the man observed. "In whiskey," he added awkwardly.

"In whiskey," I agreed, "And... other things."

"I'm Tom. Tom Wilson," He said, "What brings a girl like you into a hotel bar on a Friday night."

"Mary," I said -- not a lie -- but no one ever called me "Mary". My mother called me "Mary Margaret". It was as close as I could get to giving a fake name. "I was supposed to be at a party, but my plans fell through," I said, again. Not a lie.

"Do you go to school around here?" He asked.

There were several colleges nearby. He certainly meant college. Even that would seem too young, I thought. "I did," I said -- not a lie, I "did" go to school that day, for example, "What are you doing here on a Friday night, Tom?" I ran a finger around the rim of my glass and leaned a little toward him.

He was mesmerized, but gathered himself, "Been in town on business since last Friday," he said. It was, generally, a businessman's hotel. "The client had a late need, and I missed the last flight out," he explained.

"I know how that can be," I lied, "What line of work are you in, Tom?" I shifted in my seat.

"Industrial machinery, sales and project management," he said while watching my ass move against the leather of the bar seat. "You?"

Shit. I didn't even know what I would eventually want to do. "I'm between jobs right now," again, not a lie. I was a camp counselor last Summer and probably would be again this Summer. "I had some money put away," a trust fund from my mother's family, "I'm waiting for just what I want to come along." I looked at him. Right in the eyes. I wondered if I'd oversold it. At that point in my life, I really didn't have sense of how easy it was for a girl like me to pick up older guys. I just assumed that older men wanted someone serious, and I was rarely serious. Turns out, they want what they wanted when they were 18 like the guys I dated then. They want these tits, this ass, and a willing owner.

He choked on his beer with that. Composing himself, he asked, "So any leads?"

"Oh, I think, I'm quite close to it," I said as I inched closer to him and put my hand on his leg. I looked him in the eye again, and said, "I think we should go to your room before that thing in your pants goes off."

II.

Tom opened the door to his room, and I was on him. I put my arms across his shoulders and press him into the wall as the door slammed shut. I locked him in a kiss and pressed my body against him. He struggled to breathe I pressed so hard. I broke the kiss and smiled wryly at him.

"You must work out a lot," Tom observed.

"Pilates," I said. I turned around and kicked off my heels to bring my ass closer to his rigid member. I bent and pressed back against him. I started to grind. He put his hands on my waist as I did. I must have been pressing too hard because he tried to push me off a bit. He failed.

I straightened up. He gave up on trying to move me and brought his hands to by breasts. He massaged them. It felt amazing. He was so hard. I could feel him through his pants and my skirt. I positioned the stiff rod in the cleft of my ass and started to work it in earnest. I went up and down and slightly side to side with it. Tom's breathing sped up. He started to squirm. I knew he had to be close.

"Mary," he said weakly, "You're gonna... gonna... gonna make me cum... if... if you don't stop."

I pressed just a little harder -- no sense risking breaking him -- and increased my grinding. He squirmed some more and tried to shift to the side. I took hold of his hands and held them to my breast. I wanted to establish upfront how this was going to go. I also learned that a guy could last a little longer in my tight little kitty if he'd cum at least once already. Tom tried to pull his hands back, but I held them in place.

"That's...that's... quite a... quite a grip," he said breathily.

I could feel him tensing up. I knew he was close and trying to resist. "How long do you think you can last, Tom?" I teased, "That dick is no match for this ass, you know that right?"

"Guh..." he grunted, "Oh... Oh god..." He started to spasm and buck as he spewed into his pants. I turned as he came. I kissed him and grabbed him through his pants. The squeezing and kissing prolonged his spasms. He was weak on his feet by the time he finished, but I was nowhere near done.

Making him blow like I did made me realize something. I made love with Jason because I think I loved him. This guy -- this older man -- was disposable. He was a one-time use man. I'd never thought about a boy -- or in this case, man -- like that before. Making love required me to give and take with Jason -- it's why I didn't just climb on his stiff cock while he was out cold. Tom I could use up and move on. The thought made me so wet I thought underwear would make a sloshing sound when it hit the floor.

I pushed Tom hard against the wall. "Get your clothes off," I commanded. He was still dazed from his orgasm. I put my hand on his throat. He was startled and grabbed my arm with both hands. I pressed my hand forward. He tried to pull it away but found he couldn't. His eyes went wide with amazement -- amazement and fear. "Clothes. Off. Don't make me tell you again," I said. He complied.

While he got undressed, I made sure he could watch me disrobe. I pulled off my top, revealing the sheer black bra that barely held my firm C cups. Then came the skirt. I unzipped it and shimmied out of it. The older man's eyes were fixed on my thong -- enough so that it was slowing him down. "If you don't have your clothes off before I get mine off," I said, "When you come to, you'll regret having been so slow." He was undressed in record time.

That left him free to watch me slowly unhook my bra and let it fall. My tit's, despite their size and weight, were firm. They barely dropped. I could tell from Tom's awe that it's been a while since he'd been offered tits like these. Last to go was my thong. I shed it to reveal my shaved bare sex. I don't think Tom blinked as from the time my bra was unhooked to the time my thong hit the floor. It didn't slosh, but it definitely peeled off like it was damp.

I slipped out of it as gracefully as I could manage. I realized I really had no talent or experience at getting undressed sexily. That Tom was so enraptured was probably more about my hot young body relative to his older dadbod. His cock was getting hard again. Sadly he was none of the monster down below that Jason was. Tom was a lot more on the average side. He wasn't in bad shape, but there was a lot of looseness to him. He had a bit of gut, but he did have some muscle definition. He certainly wasn't as built or cut like Jason. As completely as I'd overpowered Jason, I would have to be careful not to accidentally kill this guy. That having been said, I wasn't super worried about breaking him.

With that thought, I slipped my heels back on. I stood in front of Tom. His back was to the wall I'd just ground him into. With my heels on, I stood half a foot taller than him. I locked him in a kiss that pressed his head back against the wall. His hands went to my ass. I tensed my glutes as he did. I had a firm ass, but it was rock hard when I squeeze those puppies. That's what Tom's hands felt when he tried to get a handful. I could feel his manhood stiffen against my thighs. "Got a good grip there, do ya?" I asked with a smile.

I kissed him again, pressing my bare tits against his exposed chest. The height difference in my favor has his dick sliding between my legs. I gave it a squeeze with my thighs, and it twitched. He did a little thrust with it like he was trying to fuck my legs. I pressed my thighs together and flexed. That stopped him mid-thrust. He was trapped. I took my lips off of his, smiled, and said, "Are you stuck, baby? Go ahead and pull it back."

He tried but found he couldn't.

"Oh, let me help you," I said as I shifted my hips back. He grunted as I could feel his cock stretch as I moved. Then he grimaced. I release my leg grip and he snapped back. I leaned back into him and brought my mouth down to his ear and whispered, "If you thought that was tight, you should see what my pussy can do." I pulled my head back. He was wide eyed and panting. "In fact," I said out loud, "You should have close look right now."

I put my hand on his shoulders and pressed down. He crumpled almost immediately. He looked up at me in awe from his knees. "Pilates," I said. "Now, about that close look," I added as I brought my kitty right in front of his face. I pressed forward. His head was against the wall as my pussy met his mouth. He made a muffled moaning sound as his tongue started to work on my clit. He might not have Jason's muscles or his size, but Tom knew how to make his tongue do things to me I suspect Jason had never dreamt of.

"Oh god," I moaned, "That's... amazing... don't... stop... don't... stop..." I was going to cum. And hard. I could feel my juices gushing a bit. I had been self-conscious about that, but decided, with my disposable man, I could just let it go. I soaked him. I was overcome with orgasm and needed more. I pressed my kitty against face; his head was caught between my pussy and the wall. He took his hands off my ass and pressed them against the front of my thighs. I didn't realize at first that he was struggling, I was so overcome with bliss. Once I did, I kept pressing because it was so comical -- this grown man fighting for air against this teenager's pussy. He pushed with all he had but was totally outmatched. "The only muscle that's going to save you, little man," I said to him, "Is your tongue."

I pressed him harder and started to grind. He got the message, and his tongue flew like of tornado. I was overcome. "FUCK, FUCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'm CUMMING!" I screamed. I started to pound my fist against the wall, and then, through the wall. I bucked my hips and spasmed from head to toe. I pulled away from Tom's face and he started to fall forward. I grabbed him under the arms and brought his lips to mine. The lower half of his face was drenched with my juices, and he was dazed from the trauma or the lack of air. I couldn't tell and didn't care. I pressed my lips to his and tasted myself -- I tasted pretty good, actually. I broke the kiss and shook him a bit, "Don't go out on me," I told him, making eye contact, "I'm not done with you yet."

I threw Tom on the bed like the proverbial sack of potatoes. He had enough time to prop himself up on his elbows before I was on him. I straddled him. He was still rock hard, so I wasted no time. I slipped him into me. It was a different experience after being pried open by Jason's hammer, but it hit my spot fine. Beggars can't be choosers, I thought.

I also knew my pussy would make up the difference.

After a couple of thrusts I started to tighten down on him. He was panting, "You are so tight" He hadn't seen anything yet. I rocked back so I could bring my feet flat on the bed. I came up into a squat so I could get more range of motion with each thrust. I could also hammer poor Tom into the bed. I started thrusting and I could feel my pussy tightening its grip.

Tom tried to thrust against me, but I kept slamming him down. His head bounced up every time I slammed down on him. He grunted with each hit. He was grimacing as I clenched down. "Oh, god, Mary, you... you're... too... tight.," He said between thrusts. I leaned back and put my hands on the bed. Now I was thrusting more into his long axis. Each hit now pushed him to the head of the bed and rocked his spine as well as his helpless cock.

I started to reach my peak, but Tom couldn't hold out. "Mary... oh god... Mary... I'm going to... going... to..."

Oh shit. I didn't want him to cum in me. I didn't even know this guy. It turned out to not be a problem. I came just before he did. I was a little quieter about it this time. I let out just a little cry. My pussy made more noise. It clamped down hard on Tom's defenseless dick.

"ARGH!" he screamed. I kept thrusting away in my bliss. Tom was in agony. "Oh god," He panted as he gripped the sheets. "IT WON'T COME OUT!" I kept thrusting and he writhed in pain; he was completely at my mercy, and I couldn't get enough of it. I hammered him harder still. He was screaming. I had to let up before he died.

I leapt off of his dick and landed next to him. I grabbed his dick as it exploded. I jerked it fast and hard as his cum flew everywhere in ropes or drops. I locked him in a kiss and kept stroking. I'd left enough of my pussy's juices on him for lube. He started to moan as his dick became sensitive from cumming. He begged to stop, "Mary, I please, I can't... can't take it."

I slid on top of him and brought my face level with his and looked right into his soul. I put his dick between my thighs and close them on it. I started to thrust my hips. Her tried to push me off but found he couldn't. I pinned his arms down. He struggled against me with everything he had. I just smiled at him and said, "Pilates". Then I lock him in a kiss and pulse my thighs around his dick. He squirmed and fought, but he was all mine, and he knew it.

I sped up the pace and his eyes opened. I gazed right into him. And said, "You can't even fight me, give me what I want."

With that he grunted, "Guh... Guh..." and shot the last of his seed into the air and onto the back of my legs. He shot and shot until I finally slowed and relented. I kissed him and rolled off.

III.

I was a mess. There was hardly any sweat of my own, but Tom's was all over me. There was a lot more of him on me too. "I need a shower," I said. I reached back to the bed, took Tom's hand and dragged him to his feet. He looked pretty ragged. There was bruising on his face and his middle. His dick was receding, but was bright red. He was a little unsteady on his feet. I locked him in a hug. "Come help get me clean," I ordered and led him by the hand to the bathroom.

The bathroom of Tom's suite was like the one I'd booked for me and Jason. There was an enclosed toilet and the standard vanity with large mirror There was also a large two-person soaking tub and a good-sized shower with a steam shower head and a bench. I cranked on the shower and started to get the rest of the way undressed.

Tom was recovering but was fixed on me as I removed the garter belt and unhooked the stockings. I locked eyes with him and bent to roll down one stocking. I removed it and tossed it at him. Then I turned away and bent to remove the other stocking. I rolled it down slowly knowing that Tom was transfixed by my ass. I stood back upright and looked over my shoulder. Spent as he was, his dick was beginning to stiffen again. I turned and stepped towards him. I put my arm around him and press his body against mine.

I took his stiffening cock in my hand and worked it. It got harder. It was so much smaller than Jason's. It also had none of the weight that Jason's did. Even fully erect as it was becoming, it felt like I was barely holding anything. "That little thing is going to have to put in some overtime if it's going to be enough for me," I said unintentionally out loud. Tom heard me and his cock twitched. I stroked him. He liked that, I realized. I just called his cock "little" and implied him to be insufficient. And he liked it. I tried that tact again. "It's amazing that weak little thing is able to survive my powerful bald pussy," I teased and stroked him some more. He became rock hard.

More I thought.

I pushed him against the bathroom wall. "In fact," I said, "It's a wonder your frail weak body is able to survive sex with a girl as strong as me." I put my hands under his arms and lifted him. It wasn't "easy", but it was a lot easier than it should have been. I lifted until his dick was level with my mouth. He had a drop of precum emerging. He was really turned on by being dominated and humiliated my me. I have to admit, it turned me on too. I gave the tip of his throbbing cock a kiss. If he hadn't been as drained as he was already, he probably would have cum right there.

I let him down but put my hand on his throat and pushed him to the wall. "Can you breathe, weakling?" I asked. He nodded. His cock was twitching again. I pushed my hand a little more into his soft neck. He hands went to my arm. "Go ahead, pull my hand away. If you can." I said. He pried at my arm with both of his hands, but he couldn't move it. I feigned a yawn, "You can start trying whenever." He was wearing himself out. I relented and he coughed a couple of times to clear his throat.

Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers
12