Midge's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, poor thing," I said with a wry smile, "Let me give you a hug." I wrapped my arms around his arms and chest and lifted him up. I squeezed. He grimaced and tried to strain against the crush. I could feel his dick raging against my iron abs. I squeezed a little harder and thought I could feel his ribs caving in. Then I shook him back and forth like a rag doll or a dog whipping a toy. I stopped and then started moving him up and down. His hard member was raked over my abs. Tom grimaced like he was trying not to cum. "Oh, no," I said, "Are you trying to hold your nut, Tom?" I moved him a little faster. "I think it's cute that you think your weak frail body can resist me at all." I pressed him to me a little harder and kept up the motion. "Come for me now, Tom, you know you can't stop it. I am in complete control."

"Guh... Guh..." The sounds came just before his dick spasmed. He was cumming on my abs. He didn't have much left after his previous ordeal, buy there was s dribble.

When he stopped, I dropped him. He collapsed to his knees. I played with the mess on my abs. "Such a little load," I said swirling a finger in it, "But more than I would have expected to come from that little thing. I took the finger and put it in his mouth. "Do you like that?" I asked. "Here, have some more." I took his head in my hands and pressed his faced against my cum-stained abs. I made a point of smashing him pretty hard and tensing. I rubbed his face around in his mess. I was so wet from all of this.

I released him. He was dizzy -- probably from the concussion of ramming into the solid wall of my tummy -- and his face was covered with his own spooge. I took his chin in my hand and lifted him to his feet, "Let me get you a towel," I offered. I grabbed the stainless-steel towel rack that had a hand towel hanging on it and ripped the steel rod out of its mount. "Oops", I giggled, I guess they just don't make these things like they used to. With that, I took the rod in both my hands, held it out in front of Tom, and bent it into a loop.

His mouth dropped. He finally found words, "Pilates?"

I laughed, "Just hope I don't find myself bored and do the same to that little thing between your legs." His little thing twitched and started to get hard again. I put my hand on it and gave it a light squeeze. He jumped. "Calm down, little man," I said, "I'm still interested to see how much more that old weak body of yours can take." His cock twitched again.

I gripped his cock a little harder -- just enough so he knew I had control of it. I led him into the shower. The water cascaded over me. Some of it splashed on him, but probably only enough that he was cold. There was some body wash. I pour it over my body and lathered myself up. I turned and pulled Tom under the spray of water. "Oh, you need to get cleaned, little man," I told him. I pushed him up against the shower wall and pressed my soapy body into him. I rubbed all around while keeping him pressed to the wall. His hands went to my ass, and he gave it a squeeze. I could feel him getting hard again.

I turned around and pressed my back up against him. I slid down and bit and felt his now fully hard dick slip into the cleft of my ass. I clenched my cheeks just a little. Tom jumped. "Just reminding you who's in charge here, weakling," I explained, "I can do whatever I want to with that little thing. Do not forget that." Pressed up against him more and felt the tip of his manhood press against my butt hole.

That felt, well, different. I knew about anal sex but had never had a chance to try it. I wasn't a prude. I'd teased my own hole once or twice while masturbating. I pressed a little harder and it sent a tingle through me. I fingered myself as Tom's rack hard dick pressed on my hole. I decided then and there that I wanted in my ass, but I didn't want to break the mood.

"Think you're man enough?" I asked leaning my head back over Tom's shoulder. "It's small enough that it might fit, but are you strong enough to push it in?" I felt him shudder; god, he was turned on by my mocking him. "I suppose I could do most of the pushing. Assuming I don't break it off or crush your pitifully weak body into this wall," I told him. "It's going to be tight," I bragged while fingering myself some more -- I was gushing again. "You remember how tight my pussy was, right?" He nodded. Can even imaging how tight this ass is?" I asked as his cock twitched next to my hole.

I plunged my fingers deep into my cleft, they came out gooey with my juices. I stepped forward and reached my hand back and rubbed it on my hole. Between that, the soap and the water, I hoped there would be enough lube. I bent forward a bit and positioned him right at the opening. "Are you ready, little man?" I didn't wait for the answer. I pressed back and his manhood pushed into my ass.

I gasped. It was so... so... different. It definitely made his small dick feel a lot bigger. I rocked back on it and it felt better. I rocked forward and it slipped in nicely. I shuddered with pleasure. I fingered myself harder and I knew I would be cumming soon.

Tom didn't make it that long. "Oh God... Mary... I... I can't hold it. I'm going to... going to..." he panted. My ass spasmed a bit and he screamed, then he start to shake and shudder. I could feel him spurt into my ass. I was so close that I just kept going. He grunted as I slammed him harder and harder into the wall. "Mary, please," he begged, "You're hurting me."

"Shut up, bitch," I commanded, I was so close. I slammed him a couple more times and the first wave of orgasm hit me. It felt like every muscle in my body tensed then relaxed, then tensed again. "FUCK, FUCKING SHIT, HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I screamed as I peaked. I pressed Tom hard into the wall. He struggled for a minute and went limp. When I finally finished cumming, I let his cock slip out and I stepped forward. He just slid down the wall into a heap. His dick was red and leaking.

IV.

I was worried for a second that I'd killed him. Then I saw that he was breathing. I put my foot on his balls and gave a little pressure. His eyes opened. He looked like he's just gone ten rounds with a heavyweight boxer. I guess he more or less had. I finished washing up and he sat there looking up at me in awe. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

I toweled off and put on a white terrycloth robe that was on a hook. Tom was a wet mess. He was still breathing hard and still hadn't stood back up. It was interesting to me. I had done most of the physical work of our machinations but felt completely fine. I'd worn through two men sexually and felt like I could do with a third. That was probably sluttier than I wanted to be. I figured I might wring one more out of Tom.

I extended a hand to help Tom to his feet. He took it and I pulled him up. I gave him a towel and he dried off. Then I led him back to the sitting area of his suit. There were a couple of padded wooden chairs under the dining table. I pulled one out and put it in the center of the room. I gestured to Tom to sit in it. He was wary by that point and didn't move immediately. I stepped over to him and grabbed his balls. I gave them a good squeeze. He yelped. I gave him a hug. "Oh, did I hurt you? I'm sorry," I said, "I forget how fragile you boys are. Let me kiss it and make it all better." I went down on one knee and took his limp cock in my hand. I lifted it out of the way and put one of his balls in my mouth. I gave it a hard suck. Tom moaned. I stroked him a little and then sucked the other nut. He was soon fully hard if not raging.

I held his dick and walked him over to the chair. He stood with his back to it. "I think you need to understand who is really in charge here," I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "You look a little spent. Do you want me to leave you alone so you can rest?" I ask him. He didn't reply, but I could tell he was scared of what might happen next. "I'll make you a deal. All you have to do is stand there," I said, "Stand there and don't let me put you in that chair. You do that, and I'll let you rest, Ok?" He looked at me and looked at the chair. He nodded.

"Good," I said as I began to push him down with my hand. I pressed lightly at first and he resisted. Then harder. He resisted further but was starting to strain. I upped the pressure. Beads of sweat started to form on Tom's forehead. "Something wrong, baby? I asked. 'I'm barely pushing." I ramped it up and he started to buckle, he was straining with everything he had. "Are you going to make it, baby? I don't think you are," I said as I made one more push and he buckled into the seat. "Such a weak little man," I said. His cock twitched as I did.

I went around the room and turned off the lights. Then I opened the curtain of the large window that covered the whole breadth of the room. The only light now came from the lights of the city. There was a brass floor lamp. I picked it up and pulled the plug from the wall. I tossed off its shade and stood on the base. Then I pulled the stand out of the base, so I had, essentially, a five-foot-long brass pole.

I twirled it and approached Tom as he sat in the chair. I took the pole in both hands and held it horizontal to the floor. "How strong are you, Tom?" I asked, "How much can you bench?"

He looked befuddled. "I don't know," he said, "It's been a long time. Maybe 150?"

I giggled. "I don't think that's going to be enough," I told him as I pressed the pole across his chest. I starter to push it into his chest and his hands went to it to push back. "Good try," I said with a wry smile, "For such a weak old man, you are doing so well." I pushed harder and he continued to resist. He grunted and strained, but he couldn't push me and the bar away. "Such a weak little man," I said, "Can't even out lift a little high school girl."

There was look of shock on Tom's face and his dick jumped again. "H... High school?" He stuttered.

"Oh, I 'did' go to school around here -- yesterday," I laughed recalling our conversation in the bar. "And I am between jobs -- Summer jobs," I added.

He started to stand up, but I pushed him back down. "Oh, you can't go now," I told him, "You'll miss the fun." I held up the brass pole and bent it into a U. Then I put it over him, so it held his arms at his sides. I circled around the back of the chair and pulled the ends tight and loop them through the back of the chair and around each other. He was tied to the chair with the bent metal pole. When I came back around front, I could see the bent pole digging into his arms and chest. "Oh, is it too tight?" I asked with a smile. "Surely, you can just bend it out to make more room," I teased. He struggled against the metal to no avail. "Or maybe not," I observed, "I forgot how feeble and weak you are." He cock twitched.

I sat on his lap and rocked back and forth. He was instantly hard. I turned to face him and slid his raging manhood into my tight wet pussy. I started by clenching and relaxing my pussy muscles. Tom moaned. "Maybe if you're good, I'll tell you when I graduate," I said. I felt his cock twitch inside me. "Or maybe," I added, "I'll just tell the police."

His eyes widened in a panic, but his dick was still rock hard.

"How old do you think I really am, Tom?" I asked as I started rocking on his cock.

"Eighteen?" he guessed hopefully.

I was having so much fun, I decide to go ahead and lie. I tighten my pussy's grip causing him to gasp. "Guess again," I told him as I picked up the speed of my rocking. I felt a slight gush -- this was turning me on so much.

"Sixteen?" He was breathing pretty hard and straining while trying not to cum.

I laughed. I clenched my pussy even harder and rode him even faster. He groaned with the tightening and winced. "Guess again," I said.

"Fif..." he was struggling to make words, "Fifteen?"

I was starting to cum, and screamed, coincidentally, "YES! YES! YES!" Tom's eyes rolled back as his own orgasm broke free. My pussy locked down on his helpless frail cock as I came. Tom screamed in pain and fear as I bucked harder and harder. I held his head in my hands and locked his eyes to mine, "Cum in my little teen schoolgirl pussy, Tommy," I said in a baby voice, "If you can." I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed as I continued to cum. Soon I was thrusting so hard the chair was coming off the floor.

Tom was dying with pressure and pain as his cum was blocked from coming out his shaft. His comparatively weak ejaculatory muscles were no match for my overpowering pussy. I didn't care and kept riding harder and harder. His screaming waned and he was left with a feeble cry locked in my arms and my pussy. "Please," he begged, "I can't... I can't... breathe... can't cum... someone... someone... help..."

Then it got quiet. He stopped begging and my orgasm slowed. I release my grip around him to find he had passed out. I lifted myself off of him. His shattered penis flopped out of me. It was reddish purple now and was leaking cum and a little blood. His head was flopped over. For a second, I was worried again that I'd killed him, but then I saw he was breathing.

I found my things and got dressed.

He was waking as I was about to leave. He was still bound helplessly to the chair. I saw a Sharpie marker on his desk. I approached him. "What are you going to do with that?" He asked almost afraid of the answer.

"Maybe I'll shove it down your pee hole," I said. "Or maybe just mark my property." I took the cap off and wrote "LOSER" across his chest. Then I circled around back and wrote "Property of Mary R." on his back. I started to leave.

Tom yelled, "Wait, you're not going to call the cops, are you?"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't," I teased, "You'll just have to sit there and wait to find out."

He started to yell, "You can't just leave me here like this. Come back here!" He demanded, "God dammit, get back here you cunt!"

I stopped at the door, turned, and walked back to him. "That, little man," I said, "was a mistake." I punched him twice in the stomach and once more in the nuts. I took his hand and held one of the fingers. "I could break every goddamned bone in your weak frail body without breaking a sweat." I broke his finger to demonstrate. He screamed, but I covered his mouth with my hand. "Now beg me not to."

"Please...", he said then paused. I took hold of another finger. "Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

"Indeed, you are," I answered as I circled back around him. I locked his head in my arms in a sleeper hold. "Night, night, little Tommy," I said as I lifted him -- chair and all -- off the floor and applied pressure. He was out in seconds. I thought about how much easier it had been to put this man to sleep than it was to do the same to Susan.

Are they all so frail? I thought as I left the room, hang the "Maid please make up this room" tag out on the doorknob as I went.

12