Midlife Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy was starting to show signs of cumming soon, so I redoubled my efforts into pleasing her. I forgot all about Elle as I was consumed with my pleasuring Suzy. After just a couple additional minutes, she was squealing and grabbing my head as her orgasm ripped through her. It was at this time I felt Elle lifting my skirt and pulling down my thong. Did she sneak her strap-on in and was about to fuck me? Unfortunately no, but I did feel her fingers moving up and down my labia and checking for my unsurprising wetness.

I was expecting her to finger fuck me, but instead I felt something egg shaped being pressed into my pussy. It must be the vibrator I heard. Elle slid it in fairly deeply. She then pulled up my thong, slapped my butt and told me to stand. As I pulled my skirt back down I noticed a hard point in the front of my thong. "The antenna," Elle explained. She then tapped the screen on her phone and the vibrator came alive. "It's a Lush," Elle told me and a gift from her to me. Then she tapped her phone again and the vibrations stopped.

"OK, lets go," announced Elle. She didn't say where and I followed both girls out to Suzy's waiting car.

Where turned out to be Old Orchard mall, an old school open air mall near campus. Our date turned out to be walking around the stores with the girls following me at a safe distance while teasing me. I was already out of place overdressed for shopping, but being driven to distraction by Elle cycling the Lush up and down was mind blowing. Never turning it off, she would slow it down and give me a brief respite before turning it on full speed causing my knees to buckle. I was sure everyone knew what was happening, although they probably just thought I was on drugs and not about to orgasm.

Of course Elle was skillful in not allowing that to happen. At least not right away. After going through the major stores, we ended up at Shake Shack for a burger. I sat on one side of the table alone and faced the girls. Elle had her phone sitting on the table so I could see the Lush control app. Rather than turning it up and down, this time she started slow and then every couple of minutes, would turn it up a notch. She had a devious look on her face and Suzy was loving every moment.

By the end of the meal, I was struggling to stifle the moans I wanted to release as a way to break the tension building in my body. I was praying we'd go back to the car and Elle would let me climax. But of course, it couldn't be that easy. She stared me down once again and said, "I want to see if you can cum silently. It's an important skill to develop. I'm going to turn the Lush to full power. If you can cum silently by the time I finish my drink, I'll reward you back at your house. If you make any noise, when we get there, I'll punish you. Do you understand?"

I just nodded and she tapped the control app one last time turning the vibe on full power. My hands instantly flattened palm down against the table as the Lush roared to full speed. It seemed faster than before. I realized Elle must have never turned it all the way up before. Both she and Suzy watched me as I struggled not to whimper or moan. They were loving what they were doing to me. I wanted to scream out in release or at least pound the table. But would that be considered noise or did she just mean something verbal? I closed my eyes as my body tensed. I shook my head back and forth. Anybody watching would know something was happening. Opening my eyes again, I saw Suzy whisper something in Elle's ear and she nodded. Then she turned off the vibe.

Instantly I exhaled and started breathing again. Panting might be a better description. I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath to avoid making any sounds. At the same time, I was kind of disappointed because just a few more seconds with the Lush at full speed and I would have climaxed. I don't know if I could have remained silent, but damn it, I wanted to find out.

"We're going to take you to the car," Elle said. Suzy then added, "I want to hear what you sound like when you cum." At least I didn't lose the opportunity to orgasm.

Back at the car, Elle got in the back seat and told me to remove my thong before I joined her. Suzy drove. Elle then tapped a few buttons on her phone and the Lush started cycling up and down in what seemed like a preset pattern. I gave her a WTF look and she just laughed. "It's called tease." I didn't care. I'd been so close to cumming even half power would probably bring me off. Elle helped by unbuttoning my blouse and began to tease my nipples.

"I should have let you drive," Suzy exclaimed from the front seat.

"Don't worry," Elle replied. "You'll get your chance."

Elle's nipple manipulation was doing as much as the vibe for my arousal. It didn't take long for me to beg to be allowed to orgasm. I felt confident she would let me. I'd been a good girl for them all night. But she had one more test for me.

"I'll put the vibe back on high," she said. So far so good. "But you have to count down slowly from 30 before you cum." OK, that would be tough. She didn't say it, but I was confident failing to last 30 seconds would result in a punishment as she had promised in the restaurant if I had made noise. And I was definitely going to make noise. The Elle laughed and said, "Oh, and I'm going to suck your nipple too."

Elle knew how sensitive my nipples were. Just her touching them was torture enough when I wasn't allowed to cum. But she knew that sucking them would be ten times worse. But what choice did I have? I had to cum and I had to cum now. I agreed, she tapped her phone and the vibe took off like a rocket. Even just saying "30" was a struggle and "29" was even tougher as Elle's lips now encircled my right nipple.

My entire body was shaking as I counted down as fast as I dared, which wasn't more than one number per second, although sometimes I got so distracted it became several seconds and I even lost track once. Elle had to stop sucking my nipple to tell me where I was and I'm pretty sure she added five or six to the count. But I was beyond rational thought by that point. My entire pussy was buzzing in sympathy with the Lush and her nipple sucking was rocking me to my core. My entire body was one huge erogenous zone.

When I reached one, Elle reached over and pinched my left nipple. She pinched it hard. A lightning bolt of pain shot through my body, but it mixed with the release of endorphins my freight train of an orgasm released. Nothing was going to stop that, but in some ways the pain enhanced it. Stimulation was stimulation and I howled in orgasmic release. My pussy clamped down on the Lush so hard it shot it out and ended up buzzing on the car floor.

I was pretty out of it when Elle helped me walk back inside my house. Technically I was owed a reward, but I was ready to pass out and when she led me to the couch I flopped down with a grunt. The girls must have been amused how an old woman was worn out from a single orgasm. The innocence of youth did not realizing how much it takes out of you to be teased for several hours before finally cumming. I did notice Suzy was holding Elle's toy bag.

They did give me about ten minutes to recover. My reward was wearing my collar (finally, yeah) and instructions to eat Suzy again as a thank you for driving. The only difference this time was Elle fucked me doggystyle while I did it. I didn't cum again. My body wasn't ready for that. But I did like how her thrusts pushed my mouth against Suzy's pussy. She seemed to enjoy watching Elle fuck me as well. She had a nice juicy orgasm and then I ate out Elle to end the night.

As they were leaving Elle told me to charge up the Lush and to be prepared for another eventful evening on Wednesday. I was too worn out to question her, not that I would have if I had the energy. I practically crawled up the stairs and fell into bed still wearing my dress. I needed to get my rest. Tomorrow sounded like it would be a long day.

Midlife Crisis - Chapter 04

There was a text waiting for me when I woke up. It simply said wear a dress to work. Look normal. Bra and Panties are OK along with medium heels. I was also supposed to bring the Lush and if I had forgotten to charge it, the charger. Thankfully I had done that last night so I wouldn't need to do that in my office.

The day itself was uneventful, although I did have the nagging thought that I would be told to insert the Lush at some point and be forced to teach while being teased. By the time I made it to my office, I was a bit flustered from having thought about sex all day. Elle was waiting at my office door.

I unlocked the door and ushered her inside. She began taking off her pants and panties. She then sat on my desk facing my chair with her legs spread. I didn't need instructions to know what to do next.

"We have a match tonight against UIC," she informed me. "I always play better if I have an orgasm before the game."

That sounded logical to me, although I really didn't care why she was offering me her tasty treat. I was just happy that she was allowing me the privilege of pleasuring her. She took my head in her hands and held me tightly in place.

"I want you to come to the game tonight. It will inspire the girls to see you cheering for us."

She was rutting against my face as she said that.

"Of course I want you to wear your Lush as well."

Teasing me was why she really wanted me there. Doing that on campus was a risky thrill. But I had survived the Lush in the restaurant so I probably could sit in the stands and be buzzed without anybody noticing. I serviced Elle for about 15 additional minutes. She had two orgasms. If she played well tonight I would obviously take credit. :-)

I had just enough time to go get some food before heading over to the gym. I stopped in the lady's room for a quick rub, although it really wasn't necessary because I was already wet, and slid the Lush into position. I tested it with my phone and it sprung to life. Then I turned it off and left the safety of the stall. On my way into the gym I saw the girls warming up. They all looked appetizing, especially the ones I'd already had sex with, in their tight shorts and tops. As I was walking past the bench, the coach, Mrs. Marcus, waved me over. I had met her before at some event on campus. I think her first name was Kathy. But I didn't really know her.

"Well, well, well," she said. "Professor Davis is in the house. What brings you by?"

"Just trying to support the team," I told her. "I had a couple of your girls in a class last semester."

"Have fun," she said with a smirk. I wondered if she knew what was about to happen.

I climbed up the bleachers. I picked a spot a couple of rows from the top and not near anybody else. I sat down with my legs spread a bit. Not enough to expose my panties, but wide enough that when any of my girls looked up, they might notice. When the team went back to the bench ready to start the match, I heard my phone chirp and I got a notification that Elle was requesting control of my Lush. Looking down at her I could tell she wasn't holding her phone. I made a quick scan of the bleachers to see who might be holding her phone and requesting to control me, but I didn't see any likely candidates. I accepted the request and within seconds, the Lush came to life, although at a low speed.

Whomever was controlling the Lush didn't want me to cum quickly. The speed varied from time to time, but remained under 50% during the first game. The match was a best of five games so I had a feeling I was in for a long slow tease. As frustrating as that would be, I was glad having me cum in public didn't seem to be the goal. We won the first game (yeah) and during the second the speed of the Lush increased. It now seemed to be in a band varying between 40 and 60 percent. Unfortunately we lost the second. The speed of the Lush decreased back into a narrow, teasing, slow band, probably 20-40 percent. Apparently the success of the team was being channelled through my pussy. I suppose rooting harder for them was in order.

Even though the speed was low, my arousal built steadily. Although I had started with my legs spread, I soon closed them as I subconsciously started rubbing my thighs together. I could feel my nipples stiffen, although thankfully my bra would hide that fact. Actually the bra was protecting me from trying to discreetly rub my nipples, so that was a bonus too.

The match had an ebb and flow where one team seemed to have the momentum and then it would switch. Instead of the Lush changing after each game, whoever was controlling it seemed to be speeding it up and slowing it down based on who had the advantage at any particular moment. This change was maddening. As you probably expect, by the time game five started I was nearing a climax and my desire to be quiet had long since passed. I got up and walked out of the gym. I had planned to go into the bathroom and finish the job, but I saw a couple of girls go in ahead of me, so I diverted out to my car. As I got there, the Lush turned on to full speed buckling my knees. It also chirped that there was a message in the app.

"You should have joined us in the bathroom, slut," the message began. "We will have to report that you came without permission. Enjoy yourself. It may be the last time you cum for a while."

As I read that, I wanted to reply that I would be right back in. But the need to cum was too strong and the Lush felt too good. I suppose I could have stopped the remote control, but I would have just turned it back on full speed anyway in my app. I sat in my car revelling in the ecstasy of the vibrator stuffed inside of me and about 30 seconds later screamed in complete release.

My breathing was ragged and my panties were soaked as I finally broke the remote connection. I couldn't take any more. I needed a break. I sat alone in the car for probably 15 minutes until my phone rang startling me from my post-orgasmic stupor. It was Elle.

"You really did want to get punished, didn't you." she scolded me.

"No," I replied. "I just couldn't help it."

"Just get your ass back in here and meet me at the locker room door," she said in a very angry tone. "Oh, take the Lush out and lick it clean first and leave your panties in your car. I'm sure they are nasty by now."

It didn't know if being soaked through constituted nasty, but I did as she commanded and then hurried back into the building. Glancing at the scoreboard as I walked past the gym I saw we won the last game. Hopefully that meant the girls would want to celebrate and not just punish me somehow. Elle grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the locker room. I noticed the other team was by one bank of lockers and our team was by another. But Elle pulled me past the lockers, past the showers, around a corner, down a hall and in front of a security cage where equipment was kept. Somehow she had a key.

"Strip," she commanded. My body quivered, but I complied. Then she opened the cage and pulled me inside.

"On your knees," she barked. I dropped to the floor. I then saw her opening a non-descript box. I heard the rattle of the chains before I saw them. Actually it was a single chain with two leather cuffs clipped to it. She took off the cuffs and handed them to me. I didn't need to be told to put them on. Elle, for her part, held one end of the chain and tossed the other over the support beam at the top of the cage. She caught the other end on its way back down. She then told me to lift my arms and my cuffs were quickly secured stretching my arms tightly above my head. Then she reached back into the box and blindfolded me.

"You be a good girl and keep quiet and the UIC team won't know you're here. I'll be back after I shower."

I heard Elle walk away. I didn't hear her lock the cage. The reason became obvious a few minutes later when an anonymous pussy was pressed against my face. I had no choice but to lick it. I didn't have a desire not to lick it either. I'd been thinking about Elle in the shower so my post orgasmic high was still controlling my arousal.

The flavor was one I had not tasted before. I assumed it was another girl on the team. I was quickly learning that every pussy has a slightly different taste. All of them were great, at least so far, but all were unique. After she came, she was replaced with another pussy for me to service. I think this one was someone I had eaten before.

This went on through several more girls until I definitely recognized Elle's flavor. It was then I felt my collar being clipped around my neck. After she came, she removed the blindfold. She was smiling. "You've done well team pet," she told me while she unclipped my wrists and allowed me to pull my arms down. The lights were lower. I assumed everyone else I pleasured had already left. Elle took my cuffs off and put them, the chain and the blindfold back into the box. She then pulled out a leash. She always seemed prepared. She also had a bag where she put my dress and shoes.

"You have one more task for tonight," she told me. "Let's go."

She led me crawling out of the cage. I had to stop and wait for her while she locked it again. I then crawled behind her, naked, through the locker room. Thankfully the locker room appeared to have cleared out, although I could picture the entire team hiding behind some lockers waiting for me. Instead, I was led down another hallway and into a small office. I was able to see the nameplate as Elle directed me in. "Coach Katie Marcus." I was close when I thought her name was Kathy.

The office was empty. Elle told me to stand and then to bend over the desk. She told me she would be right back and left me with my ass pointing out the door. I didn't have to wait long for her to return. This time she had rope instead of a chain and she quickly tied my wrists and ankles to the four legs of the desk. I remembered what happened last time she tied me spread wide and I started to get excited again. Actually I never stopped being excited since the Lush was first turned on. Now I imagined her taking me from behind with her strap-on. My ass was hanging over the edge enough for her to easily take me.

Instead she started to spank me. She explained that I'd earned a punishment because I'd cum without permission. Whether I couldn't help it or not was irrelevant. Using her hand, she alternated slaps on each of my butt cheeks and every ten spanks or so, she would rub my pussy and taunt me because of how much juice was dripping from me. I was alternating yelps and moans depending on how she was touching me and the sound was echoing off the cinder block walls. It was humiliating to be spread this way, but that soon became irrelevant as her fingering became more insistent. I wondered if she would make me cum to end the night when I heard a yell from the doorway, "What the fuck is going on?" I recognized the voice as Coach Marcus.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice the team's new pet sneaking out of the last game to orgasm, did you?" Elle stated confidently.

"I did see that," Katie confirmed not sounding as upset as she did a moment ago. "But did you have to use my desk? It will smell like pussy tomorrow."

That was not a phrase I was expecting. Of course a few weeks ago I would not have imagined I would be in this position either.

"Shut up and eat her out," Elle said, this time with the authoritarian voice I'd grown to love. I could turn my head just enough to see the coach dropping to her knees and then felt two hands spreading my ass cheeks. A tongue then licked the length of my slit.

"She's a wet one," the coach said, confirming what Elle and I already knew.

"Yes she is," Elle replied sounding a bit pissed that the coach stopped to editorialize. "But she's earned this so get to work. I need to get home."