Midlife Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coach went back to licking my pussy. The angle wasn't great since I was face down, but her tongue was talented and she used her fingers on my clit. There were times Elle wanted to prolong my agony and not let me cum. Thankfully this was not one of those times. She let the coach rub me quickly and with force. It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm building and when it was near, I did the right thing and asked Elle for permission to cum. I was surprised she didn't make me wait or count down from some arbitrary number. Instead she just said, "Yes."

Katie gobbled up my cum as my butt twerked against her face. I wasn't the best orgasm I had that night, but I wasn't complaining. I watched Elle start to untie my left wrist, when Coach Katie asked if she could keep me until I could make her cum.

"You know you're on probation, Pet Katie," Elle said. "If you're good, I'll let you cum on the road trip."

"But that's two weeks away!" she whined.

"You had better watch your tone or you won't cum then either," Elle scolded her.

"Yes, Mistress," Katie said, sounding defeated. I didn't question either of them.

Elle let me put my dress back on, but I had to wear my collar as I walked to my car and drove home. I had new instructions to wear it at home whenever my husband was away. It felt so right to wear it to bed. It also felt right to be in my bed naked. Now that I had her number, I texted Elle and thanked her for a wonderful evening. A minute later a Facetime call came through. I smiled as Elle looked back at me.

"Rub your pussy, slut. I want to watch you," she told me. It was another command I didn't mind following. I held my phone to show whatever part of my body she wanted to see, although mostly she wanted to see my face as it contorted in pleasure. As I felt my arousal build, she reminded me not to cum without permission. I remembered, but it was still hot for her to tell me and assert her dominance over me. When I was panting and begging for permission to cum, this time she made me wait. I could hear other girls giggling in the background.

"Do you remember what Coach Slut Bunny called me tonight?" Elle asked me. That was a new name I had not heard before. It made me wonder what the girls called me when I was not around. I had to think for a moment but then I remembered. "She called you Mistress," I said.

"Do you understand what that means?" she asked. Right then I was focusing on how fast I could continue touching myself without cumming, but I managed to say, "I think so."

"It means I control every part of her life. What she eats, how she dresses, who she fucks, when she cums and even when she goes to the bathroom, although I am lenient on that if she can't get in touch with me," Elle told me. "She is my total submissive."

"I understand," I replied. "May I please cum now?"

"May I please cum now, what?" she repeated back to me. The steely look was back in her eyes.

It took me a few moments to grasp what she was asking and a few more for me to make the decision that she already knew I would make.

"May I please cum now, Mistress?" I replied in a begging tone.

"You understand I will own that sluttly little pussy you're playing with, right?" she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I cried out. "Please let me cum!"

"I'll own your ass too," she said calmly. "We'll start training you so you'll love getting your backdoor split wide open."

I felt waves of orgasm began to crest over me as she told me she would take my ass. She continued with other tasks I'd be required to perform. Each one brought my mind deeper under her control even though I didn't understand what all of them were. It didn't matter. I could learn. Finally when I screamed, "Yes, Mistress. I'll do anything for you!!" did she give me permission to cum. Later I would think back to how I had said the same thing the night she picked me up. Little did I know then where that would lead and how much more the phrase meant to me now. In the moment though, all I could think about was cumming and when I exploded, solidifying Elle's position as my Mistress, I could hear the other people in her room applaud. No doubt I would be serving them too. Now I just had to stay off probation. I couldn't handle it if Elle stopped making me cum.

Midlife Crisis - Chapter 05

In the two weeks since I officially became Elle submissive and she officially became my Mistress, I think I've turned into a nymphomaniac. That's not to say I didn't love sex before my new position as volleyball team pet, but since then sex is all I can think about and if I don't cum at least a couple of times per day, I start feeling sick. My husband has certainly benefited from my new attitude, when he is home, and Elle gave me permission to cum with him if he is up to the challenge. Usually he's not and I have to fake one to help get him off, but my team building exercises, even when he is in town, make up for it..

Not a weekday goes by that I'm not eating pussy in my office, Katie's office or in the locker room. Most of the girls are nice enough to reciprocate (Elle has given them the authority to allow me to cum) but if they don't, Elle is usually available by phone or Facetime to give me permission when I masturbate, provided I'm willing to humiliate myself to appease her whims. I feel like a whore sitting in my office with my feet on my desk and a dildo or vibe buried in my pussy, but I can't help myself. I've even taken up jogging on Saturday and Sunday as an excuse to get out of the house alone. But the only place I run is to the apartments or dorms of the players. I can't stay long, but I get my pussy juice fix and hopefully get to cum myself before I have to run home.

Of course when my husband is out of town, all bets are off. Then the girls and sometimes Coach Katie come to my place for a wild sex fueled party. I've been tied to my bed and gangbanged, forced to eat all the girls multiple times while teased with the Lush until I'm out of my mind and even put on a sex show with coach while the girls watched and made fun of us. But the most wild party occurred on a team trip to the University of Illinois in Champaign for a tournament. It meant three nights away from home without supervision. Well technically I was supposed to be a chaperone along with Katie, but except when she was coaching during a game, Elle and the girls were definitely in charge. I was in the stands cheering but also having my pussy vibrated with the Lush. Elle would start a pattern meant to tease me just before the game started and because it was a tournament, I would be sitting in close proximity to a lot of people. I had to pretend to be supporting my team when all I wanted to do was masturbate and scream in orgasm.

Locker room play wasn't really an option, but on the bus certainly was and it started during the three hour ride down to U of I. I expected as much when Elle told me to wear a short dress without panties or a bra for the ride. The school sprung for a tour bus at coach's insistence. That was nice and comfortable even though with only twelve players plus Katie and I, we hardly filled it. We kind of felt like rock stars. The girls each took their own row, usually with at least one or two rows between them. The driver probably thought they were just watching movies on their tablets, but I knew it was just so they could have some privacy with each other, Katie and I.

Like I said it was a three hour ride. The first hour found Katie and I sharing the front seat and each with our synchronized Lush getting us warmed up. Without panties it was a challenge to keep my thighs squeezed tight enough to keep it from sliding out. The Lush certainly was not necessary to turn us on and make us do whatever Elle wanted. She just thought it was fun for us to try to hide our arousal from the bus driver. Fortunately he was a professional and kept his eyes on the road.

Eventually we both got a text telling us to work our way to the back of the bus. We each took a side. When we would reach one of the girls' rows, we would sit down with her. What happened next was up to her. Sometimes she would want to be fingered or finger me, sometimes she wanted to make out, some wanted me to kneel on the floor and pleasure her and some wanted a combination of everything. When she was satisfied, I moved on to the next occupied row. Katie was doing the same.

I didn't get a spanking because it would make too much noise, but my nipples did get pinched so hard I almost screamed. I wasn't allowed to cum and looking at Katie's face, I'm pretty sure she didn't either.

I was the first to reach the last row where Elle and Samantha had each taken a side. Samantha was on my side. I didn't realize that when I originally picked which side to service. But as I looked into her row, I noticed she was wearing a strap-on. That brought a smile to my face. Then I looked at Elle and saw that she was similarly equipped. Samantha indicated I should face forward. As I moved between her legs, I felt her lifting my dress and pulling out the Lush. Then she took hold of my hips and guided me down.

Having been denied an orgasm for over two hours at this point, it felt wonderful to have her cock fill my pussy. I wanted to ride it like a mad woman, but her hands on my hips indicated I should take it slow. Also not distracting the bus driver was a good choice. It was the typical tease the girls sometimes subjected me to as I was only allowed to lift myself a couple of inches and then bury it back deep inside of me. I did my best to squeeze the dildo like I had squeezed the Lush in an effort to get more pleasure from the slow, slow fuck I was receiving. It didn't help much. Samantha was intent on teasing me.

I looked to Katie, who was similarly impaled by Elle. She was getting a more proper fucking. Katie was squating, leaning against the seat back in front of her, while Elle was thrusting her hips driving the dildo into her. I was jealous. I wished we could switch places. But that was not to be. I couldn't tell if Katie managed a silent orgasm, but I know I did not. When we pulled into the outskirts of town, Samantha helped me dismount. I then sat next to her and gave her head to clean off the faux cock. When I was done I asked Sam if she intended to give me a proper fucking later. She snickered and said, "If you're a good girl." I took that to mean yes.

She then had me reinsert the Lush, now even more difficult to hold inside of me without panties, and turned it on low. I assumed Katie was in the same condition as we walked into the hotel.

It wasn't a fancy place, but our requirement of having eight rooms meant we pretty much took half of one wing of the third floor. I hoped there wouldn't be many other occupied rooms as we might be a bit loud at night :-)

It turned out we had four rooms on each side of the hall at the end of the wing. Katie and I took the last room on each side. These had a king size bed and were mini-suites. They had a sitting area with a couch, a kitchenette and a small dining table. The girls had standard two-queen bed hotel rooms. I assumed the bigger rooms would be designated the sex rooms. In my mind, it was good they were at the end of the hall.

As I was unpacking, Sam came to my room. She told me the plan was to go out to a team dinner (I'd be wearing the Lush of course) and then we would come back to the hotel. She had a sly smile on her face when saying that part.

The plan continued that tonight, I would make myself available to girls whose rooms were on this side of the hallway. They could choose to play with me individually, as roommates or whatever combination they chose. I started doing the math in my head. Getting six girls off was at least two hours. Each of them getting me off, if they were so kind, meant lots of orgasms. Yeah. Then I started thinking of the possible combinations of two, three, four or more. I was likely going to be sore and tired tomorrow. At least the first game wasn't until 11am so the girls could get some rest.

Katie and I both wore our Lush at dinner. As you can imagine, both of us were just teased and not allowed to cum. Clearly the team wanted us primed for our activities at the hotel. Honestly I don't even remember a lot of the details. It was pretty much a lust fueled blur. I was brought back to my room and stripped. My hands were then bound behind my back and the Lush was removed. The pillows from my bed were put on the floor and I was told to kneel on them and bend forward over the mattress.

Kaylee, a cute freshman, somehow had the honor of going first. She sat on the mattress and spread her legs so I could eat her. Suzy (apparently her roommate for the weekend) stayed and inspired me to do a good job on Kaylee by spanking me. That was pretty much how the first hour went. I'd be eating one girl while another was either spanking me, fingering me, teasing me with a vibrator or fucking me with a dildo. Of course, she was always careful not to let me cum. The girls were pretty sadistic about that and all seemed to be experts at edging me. I was desperate for an orgasm, but denied until they all came first. Actually several of them took a second turn riding my tongue before I was granted my most fervent desire. Even that didn't come as I expected, although I was glad they didn't make it easy.

My wrists were finally released, thankfully because my arms were as sore as my butt. I was told to rest for a couple of minutes while Carey went and gathered the other girls I was responsible for that night. When they all returned, I was given a butt plug, a bottle of lube and told to insert it. They all watched as I greased up my ass. Even though I had already made them all cum at least once, it was embarrassing because they all knew how much I needed to orgasm and that I was willing to do anything. I pictured myself pulling a train and having them all fuck my ass.

Instead, once I was stuffed, I watched as they pulled the blanket off the bed. The pillows were placed back at the headboard. I was then told to lay on my back with my head off the edge of the foot of the bed. I was sure I'd be eating college pussy again. I was 100% OK with that.

Instead I was instructed to spread my legs as wide as I could and to hold my arms out to the side. Two of my young charges then knelt on the bed on either side of me and started licking my nipples. Yeah! It was time for some pleasure.

I couldn't see who first touched my clit with a vibrator. I didn't really care either. I could only look forward and upside down. My vision was right at the cell phone recording what was happening. It might not see what was happening to my pussy, but it would capture any facial expressions I had as a result.

Whomever controlled the vibrator touched the tip to the butt plug. That brought an immediate moan from my lips. Then a second vibrator was slipped into my pussy. That brought an involuntary upward thrust of my hips. That vibrator turned out to be a curved rabbit stimulating both my clit and g-spot. I'd never squirted before, but with five points of stimulation, I was hoping that was what the girls intended. At a minimum, if they allowed it, I was going to have a whopper of a climax.

As my arousal built, easy for them to notice since I was continually moaning and thrashing around, the girls taunted me about what a horny old slut I was and how I would do anything for them. Other than the word old, I agreed with them. They made fun of me for being the age of their moms. That was true too, but I bet their moms would never do what I did for them.

I'm sure you will all be shocked that when I began to beg for permission to cum, I didn't get it. In fact, Suzy knelt down, took the back of my head in her hand and started forcefully making out with me. Somebody commented that it was good to shut me up because I was moaning too loudly. My mind was spinning. I was lost to reality. Eventually all the stimulation was too much for me. Although I was fighting not to cum, I suddenly had an enormous pressure in my belly and I felt like I was going to pee. I tried to break free of Suzy's lips to ask them to stop, when my orgasm struck.

As my body started to quiver, in an obviously coordinated effort, Suzy broke her kiss, but remained holding my head tight. She implored me to, "Let it go," while the girl with the rabbit pulled it out and began rubbing her hand back and forth violently over my clit. Technically I didn't get permission to cum, but there was no stopping my body from reacting. Reacting with a gush. It was the first time I squirted. Suzy lifted my head enough for me to see a stream shooting out of my pussy looking like a lawn sprinkler. My body convulsed as the orgasm consumed me. I'm sure the girls on vibrator detail got a little bit of splash, but most of it sprayed my pillows and the headboard. I didn't think of it at the time, but later when I finally crawled back in bed to sleep, I was laying in my own cum puddle.

Well not just my own cum puddle. It turns out a couple of the girls also knew how to ride the rabbit just right to make themselves squirt. They spun me around so I was laying on the wet pillows and rode my face until they got close. Then they knelt on my shoulders holding me down while they used the rabbit on themselves. I was doused worse than any facial I had ever received. But it was amazing. For the finale of the night, earlier than I expected although I was happy because I was pretty well spent, I was collared and led crawling across the hall to Katie's room. It didn't even register to me that I was naked in the hallway. I must have looked like I'd drowned and I was still wearing the plug.

Katie looked about as used as me. Elle was the only player with her and the girls who had brought me over quickly departed. I knelt near the bed awaiting instructions. Elle didn't make me wait long and explained that Katie and I were to receive our rewards for being such good girls. The reward? Elle put on a strap-on, pulled the plugs out of both our asses and fucked the hell out of us.

Katie and I knelt next to each other on her bed. "Heads down and asses up," as Elle commanded while she took turns fucking us. She started with Katie, fast and furious for about a minute. Then she moved behind me and repeated the process. I kind of thought I was cummed out after my squirt, but it turns out, being ass fucked by your Mistress while next to your sister slave was pretty exciting. Elle even let us reach between our legs and finger our clits. There was no teasing involved and we were both given permission to cum whenever we could.

For me, that meant only one more orgasm, although it was good. For Katie, I think that meant three. Whatever the number, when I crawled back to my room, my ass now gaping, and lay my head on my still wet pillows, I felt wasted. I was done for the night. I quickly passed out and I dreamed of what might happen tomorrow.

Nights two and three were much like night one, although night three went later because there were no games the next day and was basically a two room orgy. Night two saw Katie and I switch which girls we serviced. I was very pleased to have Elle directing the action and she made sure I was righteously fucked in both my pussy and ass. One big change on night two, was the addition of the hotel manager to our party. Apparently my trip crawling naked across the hall was noticed on the security camera. The manager was a woman about my age and agreed to keep her mouth shut in exchange for the services of my tongue and I imagine Katie's as well.

The bus ride home included more play time, but not as much as the ride there. I think everyone was pretty much partied out. I was definitely looking forward to the next out of town tournament.

The End