All Comments on 'Midlife Fallout Ch. 01'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good beginning

Can’t wait for the rest of it.

norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago
Five Stars

What a lovely start. Friendship is the first step. These characters are so alive, and I feel for them very much. I sympathize with each of them. The older man/younger woman dynamic is working very well as both are level-headed adults, so the age hardly matters. Nice job, Barry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Really lovely story.....just a great read

ayerollerayerollerover 4 years ago
Well done!

Very good read. I enjoyed the character development, the progression and how well it was written. You really got me into the characters. Looking forward to the conclusion to this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done

Incredibly well done story. It's short, but I really like both of the characters. By all means, carry on!

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 4 years ago
Brilliant Start

I loved the story line and the build up of the main characters, I am certainly looking forward to the next chapters.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Loved it

Well put together. Look forward to reading ch 2 now.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

5 BIG BIGHT SHINNY STARS! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely stuff. TC Ireland

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

A lovely beginning about two people who were hurt and lied to by the people they loved. 5*

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

Whow, with the combined baggage those two have, just talking with each other is like walking in a minefield or maybe more appropriately a dog park. Just gotta watch where you step. This has been a great story so far and I'm hoping the next part is as well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES