Midlife Fallout Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Blake. I want to. I want to more than I want my next breath. But not only have we just met, and are you much younger than me, you know I have ghosts to exorcise from my past, as do you. I hope in the days and weeks to come that we can overcome them. Then, trust me, a definite pass is coming. I can only dream that you'll accept it when it comes."

She pulled me back into a hug.

"I trust your sense of timing, Steve. I like you a lot and I don't find age to be an issue. I'll be ready for that pass when you think we both are."

The evening turned out to be a wonderful time together. We understood more about each other and we knew that, when the time was right, we could be more than friends.

*****

Thanks for reading. Please help me improve with your rating and comments. The final chapter is complete and will be posted within a few days.

Cheers!