Midlife Opportunities? Ch. 02

Story Info
Doctors, lawyers and a mini orgy.
5.5k words
4.69
15.7k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
10Bender
10Bender
53 Followers

Chapter 2. The next installment of our adventures. Thanks for reading. All the usual disclaimers apply. Characters are of age. This is my property. Yada yada. I realize I can't keep you from stealing my work if you are so inclined. So out of a complete lack of control over this situation, I implore you to just ask. As always, rate, comment, like and subscribe.

Molon Labe.

10

Scott E. McMillan sat behind an immaculate desk in an immaculate office. The office was a bit small, but at least it wasn't a cubicle. The young lawyer was well on the way to making the step from junior to senior partner in the law firm of Allen, White and Dunham LLP. Contract law was a good gig. It paid well and didn't require contact with filthy criminals and other unsavory characters. Lawyers and judges didn't count as being dirty or unsavory. Despite public opinion. McMillan had just opened a file and was perusing it for conflicts when the door burst open.

"What the Hell? Who the Hell are you?"

========

"My name is Neal Rapali and I would like to see Mr. McMillan, " I told the receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment?" The pretty little man acting as ersatz security asked.

"No, but I'm here now," I wanted to see how far this would go before I had to push the issue.

"Well I'm afraid you'll need an appointment. Would you like to make one?" He took on a snotty tone like he was better than me. This little twerp looked like he was all of 23 years old and hadn't done a real days work in his entire life.

"Yes, I would."

"Very well, my next opening is...."

"Now! I'm here now. And I will see him now!" I cut the glorified coffee getter off and walked towards the door.

"Sir, you can't just barge in there." He was torn between trying to block my way in and calling security.

"Sit down, and do not call security. Do not touch that phone. Do not come into this office." I ordered as I pushed the door open. The door wasn't as heavy as it appeared and I inadvertently slammed it open. Oops.

"What the Hell? Who the Hell are you?" A woman in her mid thirties stepped around the desk and crossed her arms and cocked her hip. She was in a spotless white blouse and a dark blue pinstriped skirt that ended below her knees. On her feet were 4 inch, black, patent leather, pumps. Her long chestnut hair framed her face nicely and tried to hide one of her almond shaped hazel eyes. Even pissed this woman was stunning. She exuded authority.

Turns out Scott E. McMillan was Scottie McMillan. Thanks for the good intel boss.

"I'm Neal Rapali. I work for Phil DeCot. Sorry about the dramatic entrance. Your door is quite a bit lighter than it looks."

"DEREK! GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ASS IN HERE!" She reached for the phone.

"Oh he's not coming. And don't touch that phone."

She pulled her hand back like the phone was a rattlesnake. Interesting. Apparently Ms. McMillan was all bluster.

"It seems we got off on the wrong foot, let's forget the last thirty seconds and start over. Hi. I'm Neal, and I'm your 10 o'clock appointment." I smiled and extended my hand.

Scottie shook my hand, smiled a dazzling white smile and returned to her seat behind the desk.

"What can I do for you Mr. Rapali? I just sat down to review your boss' contract when you arrived."

"Please call me Neal, and you prefer I call you Scottie. My boss indicated that there was a snag or two in the contract that needed ironing out. I'm here to see if we can't solve the problems before the next negotiation meeting."

"Well, Neal, the problem seems fairly straightforward. The contract clearly states this is a four year project, with a two year timeline. My client understands this and is willing to up the bid price by 80%. Your company says that is an unreasonable accommodation."

We talked back and forth about equipment, scheduling, and manpower. Every so often I would slip in a sentence along the lines of "You think I'm funny, you think I'm handsome, you are attracted to me, you want to please me. " All the while keeping the tone business like.

After 45 minutes of back and forth we came to an agreement. We would adhere to the schedule knowing full well it was unattainable. We would get a 100% bump from our bid price and not be held accountable for any liquidated damages for exceeding the time frame.

Some chucklehead thought one million dollars a day fine for every day beyond the project end date was a good idea. These dot com companies seemed to have more money than brains. Not every problem can be solved with money. No matter how much you throw at it. But we would be willing to catch as much as we could.

As we finished up I could see Scottie fidgeting in her seat and I could smell her arousal. I stood and extended my hand to her and when she took it I pulled her across her desk and planted a heavy kiss on her lips. I placed my hand at the back of her head and made a fist, her hair entwined in my fingers.

She moaned and placed her arms around me. With my free hand I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. I kissed her neck from her shoulder to her ear and sucked in her earlobe. She quivered and a wave of goosebumps flowed down her arms. Ears are sensitive. Check.

I whispered in her ear and her skirt joined her blouse on the floor. She was left in a lacy, white, one piece lingerie bodysuit. It was strapless and presented her C cups to me. I pushed her away and laid her on her back with her head hanging over the edge of her desk. I dropped my pants, and laid my balls on her lips. And my hand on her throat. She inhaled my sack. Working my balls one at a time, she sucked lefty into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. Then she switched to righty. All while slowly jacking me with her hand coated in the drool she was creating.

While she was making love to my nutsack I was gently and gradually applying more pressure to her throat. After a good 30 count I relaxed and she whined, "Choke me for real you bastard."

"Not yet, slut. Your patience will be rewarded. Now open wide, I'm gonna fuck your throat," I was prepared to make this bombshell my submissive, but by her expressions I figured she beat me to it.

"Yes, Master."

I never gave her any indication that I was or wanted to be her master. Seems like little miss hotshot lawyer is a submissive little wench.

I drove my cock down her throat and when I reached her lips with my pubic bone I reached over and tweaked her nipples.

They sat atop glorious mounds of flesh each one about the diameter of a nickle. And about a half inch in height. Her dark, rosy areolas weren't much bigger than her nips. I had seen longer nubs, but I had never seen any this fat.

She keened at my treatment of her nipples and I could smell her arousal. I reached over and unsnapped the bit of fabric at her crotch. It was soaked through.

I drove into her throat again and this time I slapped her clit. Hard. She screamed around my cock, orgasmed, and passed out. I walked around her desk, picked up her legs and buried myself in her oozing, dripping snatch. Her body was ready for this. Even if her mind was napping.

Mine wasn't. As a matter of fact the tingle was back. It didn't seem like it wanted to come out and play, but it did remind me it was there.

She came to right as I was pumping her full of my cum.

"Mmmm Thank you Master. What a wonderful way to wake up," She slid off her desk to her knees and cleaned my rod of our fluids. I pulled her to her feet and gave her a tender kiss and told her to get dressed.

As I was dressing I asked her about the master bit.

"I'm a cast iron bitch here at work and I make everyone fear me here. It's nice to let go and let someone else have control sometimes."

"I guess so. It worked for me. If that is what gets you going I'll be happy to be your master. I assume you don't have a boyfriend? Husband? Lover?"

"Boyfriend and husband no. But you just filled the lover slot," She giggled. "In every sense of the word."

"Will your client go for the new contract we just banged out? I need to know if I need to do some more negotiation."

"They will balk at the liquidated damages clause, but I'll get them over it. And I'll want you to come back and negotiate with me again soon," She gave me a look like a lion who just found a wounded gazelle.

DAMN.

I was walking away when I noticed a picture on the wall of her and a woman in a white lab coat who looked like her identical twin.

"You're a twin. And she's a doctor," I stated this as if she didn't know the facts. "Your parents hit the child career lottery with a doctor and a lawyer." I thought about the troglodytes I was raising. Actually, apart from their constant bickering and slovenly ways, they are brilliant thinkers.

"Yes. She is a neurobiologist in Palo Alto." She lowered her eyes and finished with, "She needs a master, too."

"Well, Hell, I guess I'm going to Redwood University Medical."

The thought of sex with twins set my head a buzzin. But I was more excited about talking to an actual neurologist.

+++

I walked into Phil's office that afternoon and sat across from him."Deals done," I told him the new details.

"Holy shit. That's going to save us a boat load of money and earn us even more! How?"

"I know and I expect a decent chunk of it as my bonus. You really don't want to know but I finally fucked a lawyer instead of her fucking me."

"Her?"

"Yeah, Scott E. Is really Scottie. She's smart, and shrewd, and mine. There will be a conflict of interest with her and her clients, but we can keep it quiet. And then retain her for ourselves."

"What do you mean yours?" He asked, concerned I may have crossed a line.

"Easy bossman. It was her idea. She started calling me master out of the blue. Gave herself to me. And I'm going to take advantage of her offer. And while I'm thinking about it. I'm not coming in tomorrow. Her sister is a neurobiologist at Redwood University, and I'm going to see her, maybe learn something. By the way pay me that hundred you owe me on last night's game"

"Fine, I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow. And fuck you asshole. I don't owe you shit. What are you telling the wife? I know she is probably one of the few that can resist you."

"What are you talking about? She can't resist me. Never could. I gave her a push towards bettering her health, doing some exercises and getting a better doctor. I will tell her the truth I suppose. I think she already suspects something. She's always had my number. And the C note was worth a shot."

++++

"You're home early. Did you get fired? You never miss work," Lisa kissed me.

"Nope. I got a promotion. I'm working directly for Phil. No more job sites. I got an office job. But he is sending me to Palo Alto to do a walk through on a new bid. I'll be there tomorrow and Friday."

"So nothing's changed." She lamented sarcastically.

She went back to prepping dinner. Lasagne from scratch. If she ever divorced me I would ask the judge for food alimony. She needs to continue feeding me in the manner which I have become accustomed. I would put my wifes cooking up against almost anyone. Mexican, Italian, Creole, Asian. She's a wizard. She didn't learn from her mother. That psychotic harpy is an arsonist in the kitchen. Her food is a gastronomic crime. She uses the smoke detector as a kitchen timer.

"Yeah, I don't have to be a babysitter any more. And I think there is a nice raise coming. Smells great babe. I'm gonna hit the shower."

"Yeah, go wash that other womans' stink off you. Who is she? And don't lie to me," She wasn't crying, she wasn't screaming.

I would rather be bleeding profusely in the ocean with a great white circling me than face down a calm, angry, betrayed redhead.

"She's a lawyer for the contract negotiations. And don't concern yourself with her. Forget about her. Trust me. I love you," Yeah, I'm a piece of shit. I know.

She accepted my words with some difficulty. I could see her mind fighting to shrug off my suggestions. I'm going to have to either work harder on her or cut her loose. She has never been the sharing type. She's a one man woman.

I looked in the mirror as I walked through the bathroom to the shower.

"Holy smokes, fatass, do some sit ups," I admonished myself. I suddenly felt this overwhelming urge to lay down and start cranking out sit ups. So I did as many sit ups as I could before I wore out. I remember from my training back when I used to be in shape, never count reps only count sets. Do reps until you fail and can no longer do anymore. Then do another set to failure. That's my workout philosophy.

Interesting. I can influence myself. I'm not immune to my own powers. That's wild. I looked at myself and gave myself some exercise orders.

I took my shower and thought about my wife. I loved her. I step out because she's not willing to fuck me as often as I need to be fucked. And she is proof that Diamond rings cause lockjaw. She hasn't sucked my dick since I married her. Shitty excuse, I know. But I gotta think I'm not alone in this.

That night as she lay in bed sleeping, I whispered in her ear, "You love your husband. " You will do anything for your husband. You want him to be pleased with you. It would please him for you to be healthy. It would please him if you lost weight."

You will notice that I didn't say look like a supermodel, weigh 105 pounds or drop the weight ASAP. She always comments about how my body highlights how bad she sees herself. She still thinks I'm in pretty good shape. Which highlights in her mind how bad she looks. So yes, I want her to look hot for selfish reasons. I also want her to look hot for both her emotional and physical health.

I reached Redwood U. by 5:00 a.m. the following morning. Even though the doctors don't show up until nine or ten o'clock. Because I know Bay area traffic, leave by 1:30 am in order to get to the bay by 4:30. If I leave at 2:00, I'll get to the same place at 7 or 730. That 30 minute window makes all the difference. If I had left at 6 I wouldn't have gotten there until noon. I topped off my sleep with a nap in the parking lot and waited.

Scottie had set up an appointment with her sister for me. For all she knew, I was going to claim a slave. But I had bigger priorities. She had given me the building and office number I was to be at by 9 o'clock. At 8:45 I knocked and Scotties mirror image opened the door.

"Hello Doctor McMillan. I'm Neal."

"Hello Master, I'm Stacey. You are 15 minutes early."

"I'm not your master, yet. You need to prove yourself to me, Stacey. And my daddy always told me 15 minutes early is 20 minutes late. I've been in the parking lot since 5." I wondered what Scottie had told her sister.

"Have a seat and tell me what I can do for you."

I explained to her about the coital cephalagia, and how I was pretty sure that it wasn't exactly coital cephalagia. I explained to her my abilities and gave her a small demonstration. She listened intently and excitedly. She started writing down a list of tests she would like to perform.

"While we were talking I kept reinforcing in her my intense need for confidentiality. I did not want to be some lab rat, to be cut up and probed if something extraordinary was found, even if it could bring her a Nobel prize in medicine. Or fame and notoriety in the medical community when she published her findings. If we could come up with a way to keep me anonymous while still allowing her to publish a paper, I would allow her some recognition.

After a battery of tests where Dr. Stacey hooked me up to every machine she had in her lab, and I gave a quart and a half of blood, well, it was actually 15 vials, I went to lunch.

While I was eating she crunched the numbers. I came back to a crushing hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was beside herself, and talking excitedly and nearly incoherently. I had given her a unicorn to chase. And she was ready for the hunt.

Stacey showed me a few brain scans and said, "This is a normal brain when it is talking, giving orders, when it is just having a conversation. This is your brain."

I gotta say, even for a knucklehead like me it was easy to see that my brain activity looked like my skull was powered by a 50,000,000 watt hydroelectric station and the other guy's brain was being run by a hamster wheel. Something had activated my brain.

She only had one other test she wanted to try at that was to actively try to recreate the event.

"How?" I asked her even though I was pretty sure I knew.

"I need you to orgasm. I need to recreate the migraine event. All while being attached to my machine." Stacey was obviously just as excited about the medical aspect of this as she was about the sexual part.

"Ok, how do you want to do this? Am I just going to masturbate until I rub my dick raw? It doesn't happen every time I orgasm."

"No, you're going to fuck me. As many times as it takes," Her expression was mixed curiosity and desire.

"I assumed you would have to monitor all the machines, take notes and in general, observe."

"I have a team which is aware of the entire situation and able to observe."

"Just figured the boss would want to oversee the shindig."

"You are bound and determined not to screw me, aren't you?"

"Oh no sweetheart, I am going to fuck you. I didn't even reserve a hotel room. I'm staying at your place tonight," I reassured her.

"We're not going anywhere, until this happens here."

"Alright then, let's get this show on the road."

We were standing naked in the middle of the exam room, more like a surgical suite, as she hooked me up to several wires and devices. Her hard nipples were rubbing against my chest. I could smell her arousal. There were at least 3 other people in the room and two in the observation booth, watching, waiting. I didn't know how she could be naked and so comfortable in front of her peers and students.

I guided her to the examination table and set her on the cold metal. She squeaked.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be examining you, not the other way around, she protested.

I shushed her with a finger to her lips which she immediately sucked into her mouth. I knelt down between her legs, spread them apart and ran my tongue from her knee to her crotch.

"What are you doing? You're killing me," she half moaned. I'm supposed to bring you to an orgasm, not the other way around."

"I know, but I've always felt it was more important for the lady to come than for the guy."

"Not this time mister, today is entirely about you."

Where her sister was shaved bald she had a nicely trimmed heart shape above her beautiful pussy. I placed a kiss right in the middle of the heart and worked my way slowly down until I sucked her clit into my mouth. It was tiny, like a button on a fur coat, and I would have needed a little luck to find it if I hadn't just fucked her twin the day before.

"Oh, master!" she gasped as she came on my tongue, clamped her thighs to my ears and her whole body shook in a 7.8 orgasmal earthquake.

I stood up, flipped her over so that her feet were on the ground and her tits were on the table. I stepped up and slid my sword home in her sheath.

I figure the last two times I was driving hard and fast from behind, so this may be my best chance to recreate the scene.

I pushed her up on the table onto her hands and knees and followed behind her. I was standing with my knees bent, driving in and out of her. That's when I felt the tingle.

"It's starting! Oh my God it's starting!"

"Watch the monitors!" she screamed out. Her colleagues watched the screens and dials, occasionally looking at her. "Oh God, thank you master. Fuck me harder. Pound my naughty little pussy harder! Faster!"

I just flat ran out of energy as I stepped off the table and sat down. She seemed so disappointed that I hadn't come. I wasn't sure if it was because I hadn't come in her or if I hadn't come, period. Seemed like a little of both.

10Bender
10Bender
53 Followers
12