Midlife Opportunities? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a readout in her hand, "These results are amazing,and that's just from a little bit of your pain. I can't wait to see the full scale episode."

I felt kind of exposed standing there bare ass nekkid, but she was so engrossed in the readouts it didn't even faze her that she was naked too. I grabbed a cherry flavored sport drink and a pastrami sandwich. She had had food brought in from the cafeteria. I like a woman who thinks ahead.

She looked at me and said "You're hard again. Time for round 2."

I said, "No, I'm hard, still."

She asked, "Do you want me on my hands and knees again?"

"Yes."

This time the sex was more clinical and after pounding the Hell out of her for 20 minutes I finally shot a load deep into her hot, greedy snatch.

We took another break and I slammed another quart of sports drink. Dr. Hottie said that I had pounded her too hard, for too long and she was done for about an hour but if one of the other ladies wanted a go, they were welcome.

There were 3 ladies in this group, two seemed to be her colleagues, and the other her student. The student looked to be about 23 or 24, rail thin. No boobs or hips to speak of. And not very attractive, Nor interested.

A black lady in the booth came down. She had long, silver hair. She had to be close to sixty. I could tell she had been gorgeous in her twenties and thirties. Hell, maybe even in her forties. Even now she was attractive. She was slender, about 5'5" smallish breasts with small mocha nipples surrounded by dark chocolate areolas. Her long, lithe legs were muscular. She was either a runner or a cyclist.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "My name is Katrina and I would love to have a 'go' at you, but I can't take that kind of pounding."

I told her "Katrina, I would be happy to give you a long slow screwing. If you are truly interested."

She enthusiastically nodded to take me up on my offer.

The 3rd lady was Latina, about 40, a little bit heavy set but well proportioned. Beautiful face, hair, and make up, done in a no nonsense fashion and very, very eager.

I laid a deep French-kiss on her and read her name tag.

"Gina, you are a very attractive woman and I would love to pound the shit out of you. As a matter of fact, I am going to do exactly that. After my time with Katrina. You're gonna require some energy. I need some recovery time and she doesn't want to get broken so it will be relaxed and pleasant."

Gina stepped away as Katrina stepped closer to me and I helped her out of her lab coat. She acted as if she was comfortable being naked in front of everyone.

"If Doc Mac can do it, I can do it too."

Stacey had found some pads and mats in one of the storage lockers and laid them out on the floor I laid on my back and had Katrina sit on my face and lean forward into the 69 position. I found the deep pinkish red of her pussy juxtaposed against her creamy chocolate skin a huge turn on.

A brief aside. I don't understand the whole racial hate thing. Pick any random woman, spread her pussy lips and you will find out we are all pink in the middle. Except my mother in law, that demon is black as sin inside.

Katrina kept her shirt on which was fine. She was probably embarrassed of her tits. They probably sagged with age. I wasn't bothered with her insecurities. As I licked at her pussy and buried my tongue down deep in her tangy, hole, I squeezed her smallish tits and lightly pinched her nipples. She moaned around my turgidity.

Satisfied, she sat up, turned around slowly and lowered herself onto my stiffy. I chose this position so that she could control the speed and the depth, and otherwise make herself comfortable. She wasn't wildly fucking me with abandon, but she did set a good pace and it was enjoyable. When she was done she laid over, give me a kiss with a little tear in her eye, and said thank you.

"Did you come?"

"Oh yes, it was quite enjoyable. It's been too long since I had a man make love to me."

Gina was watching from the corner waiting her turn like a six-year-old on Christmas morning.

"Come here girl. On your knees. Suck my dick " I ordered her.

She was there in a flash. She deepthroated me. No preamble, no warm up. Just my dick straight to the back of her throat. There it was again. That sound. GAAH, GAAH GAAH. I love a sloppy deepthroating.

The entire time she was stripping her clothes off, and giving me a no hands blow job. I put my hands on the back of her head then started skull fucking her.

The tingle was back and it was starting to build. I let everyone know. I pushed Gina back on the mat roughly, dropped to my knees, ran the head of my dick up and down her gash and drove into her fat pussy. Gina was all woman. She was putting on a show for her coworkers. She didn't care. Frankly, I didn't either. She was fucking me just as hard as I was her. She was having fun and loving every minute of it.

"Gina are you on birth control?" I grunted between thrusts.

"No, but I'm not ovulating, so no worries," She was moaning.

I had read some smut stories online where some guy gets powers and then can control women's bodies with godlike authority, so I thought, "What the Hell. Gina ovulate."

I didn't sense any changes I doubted it worked. But I had bigger fish to fry.

The bonfire in my brain had engulfed everything, and was looking for more fuel. I could barely hear Stacey in the background.

"Don't stop! Keep going, this is amazing. I've never seen brainwaves that look like this. We are going to break new ground in neuroscience."

I had Gina bent in half with her knees by her ears, my hands on her ankles and my thighs were slapping the backs of hers. John Henry, the steel drivin man had nothin on me. My head felt like two white hot ice picks were being driven in behind my ears. The fire had grown from the base of my neck all the way up my spine to the top of my head. I wanted to stop. I wanted relief. But I was close, I had to come. I screamed as I blasted a second load into a second woman that day.

I blacked out.

Heartbeat and darkness.

"He's not coming around!"

Back into the black.

"No response!"

"His vitals are solid. I don't understand."

"That's too bad. I wanted a chance with him."

"Nnnnnnna," pretty sure this was me.

"Way to go Brian, you got a reaction. I don't think he swings that way."

My eyes snapped open and I sat bolt upright. I inhaled a wheezing, raspy breath, and collapsed again.

"Neal. It's Stacey. Can you speak?"

I Groaned

"Damn it,"I thought, "Why can't I speak? Someone turn off the light." I wished in my head.

"I heard you Neal. Turn off the light, Andy."

I hadn't spoken

"He didn't speak, how did you hear him?"

"It doesn't matter right now. I heard him. Check the EEG and the ECG," I heard her order her team. "Neal, keep talking."

I couldn't make my voice work. I knew I wasn't physically making sounds. Yet somehow I was communicating.

"I really enjoyed our time together Katrina. It was lovely. I can't wait for next time. Gina that was a Hell of a fucking. Almost literally. Stacey, do you have everything you need?"

"Yes master, I have everything I need. Katrina and Gina both said thank you. You made them both very happy."

"Good. 'cause I'm going back to sleep." I think mumbled.

Someone threw a blanket over me.

I still hadn't spoken. Somehow this last episode broke my brain, and gave me telepathic powers?

As I was fading out, I could hear ringing telephones. Stacy answered hers and I could hear Scottie screaming on the other end of the line.

"What happened to him? What did you do to him? Something is wrong?"

"He's fine Scott. I've got him, he's fine."

"I'm on my way!"

"No! Don't come. I have to take this other call. Do not come."

My phone was ringing I recognized the ringtone I thought, "Stace, that's my wife. you have to answer. You have to tell her as little as possible."

"Goddammit Neal, why won't you answer your phone? You scared me to death. Something's wrong with you. I know it." Lisa was panicking.

"Mrs. Rapali? My name is Dr. McMillan at Redwood University Medical Center. Your husband has had a traumatic event and is in the hospital. I don't believe it's a stroke, and I don't believe it is life threatening. He is under my care and I will take very good care of him please try not to worry."

"Give me your address. I'm on my way!"

"Ma'am..." Stacey was cut off by an emotionally distraught red haired freight train.

"Don't you fucking ma'am me. I am coming and I will see my husband. Now give me the fucking address."

"Ma'am, all I was going to suggest is that it might be best if you found someone to drive you. You will do him no good if you get into an accident due to worry. I'll text the address from this phone."

Stacey was giddily concerned because I had gained telepathic abilities, created a link over distance with at least two women and fallen into some form of vocal paralysis. She had a puzzle.

===============

Thank you for the warm reception to part one of this series. I hope you enjoyed part two as well. Part three is kicking my ass. I've written it and burned it to the ground several times. Although I am close I am not sure when it will be fit for publication. Your patience will be rewarded.


12