Midlife Opportunities? Ch. 04

Story Info
Lust is blind.
5.6k words
4.39
8k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
10Bender
10Bender
52 Followers

This is a paraphrase of something I saw the other day, so I'm going to use it. I can't remember who I'm borrowing it from so if it is you, thanks.

Yes, it's too long. Yes, it's too short. Yes it's in the wrong category. Yes, it's too graphic. Yes, I didn't use enough detail. Yes, I made mistakes. Yes, I need an editor. Are you volunteering?

Originally any dialog used telepathically was in italics, for some reason that didn't translate from my original to the upload. So until I get a better idea or a techie to show me where I screwed the pooch, telepathy will open and close with a ~.

And sorry for the delay.

As always rate, comment, like, and smash that subscribe button.

Molon Labe, 10

"What do you want, asshole?" Genevieve stood in the doorway, her arms crossed , an angry look on her face.

"Bitch, please. Shut the fuck up and let me in." I stepped up to her and kissed her cheek.

Gen laughed, put her arms around me and invited me in.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? And why so late?" She asked as she led me to the sofa. I sat down and Bosley, her boxer mastiff mix came over and laid his head on my leg. I absent-mindedly scratched his ears.

"I'm going through some shit. I think I'm leaving my wife." I felt unsettled just saying it.

"You what!? Oh Hell no! You march your ass back home and grovel at that woman's feet. You need her, and she needs you. What can be so bad for you to throw away your family?"

My sister and I weren't very close growing up. The 8 year age gap didn't do us any favors as far as a close relationship was concerned. I was graduating high school when she was going into fifth grade. But after she had reached adulthood we started to build a great relationship. Our families did almost everything together. She's 34 with a trim, athletic body that doesn't look like it cranked out three kids. Two boys, 10 and 7 and a girl, 4. Which worked out for my daughter in the cash for babysitting department.

I figured I had better come clean. After all I did come to her for a reason. "It's quite a story to tell sis, you sure you have the time?"

"I have all night. Jim and the kids are at his mom's house. They went to a hockey game in LA and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. Go Kings!"

"One, if you are going to root for a hockey team, it has to be an original 6 team. And two, Blackhawks! Now that that's out of the way,~ I have mind control powers!~" I spoke telepathically and a flash of terror blazed across her eyes.

"How did you do that? What the fuck do you mean by mind control?" She was just a tad upset. And by just a tad, I mean on the verge of panic.

"Ok sis, relax. It's Ok. What part of mind control is unclear? Take my knife and go over to that curio cabinet and carve your initials in the door."

Our grandfather was a master craftsman and had made that cabinet by hand for our grandmother over 80 years ago. Genevieve loved it so much grandma left it to her.

Gen was standing at the antique piece with my knife open, "STOP, don't do it. Come sit back down and give me my knife."

"Holy shit Neal. I was about to destroy it and I couldn't stop myself. How? When? why?" She was shaking.

What is it about 120 pound dogs that makes them believe they are lap dogs? Boz had climbed up on the sofa and laid in my lap when she got up. I pushed him off the couch as she sat back down next to me.

I calmed her and told her my story. I left out no details. After about an hour of me spilling my guts she scooted up next to me, laid her head on my shoulder, held my big, calloused hands in her tiny, soft ones and said, "We got this. Let me think on it for a day or two. "

I put an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head, while staring at nothing a thousand miles away.

"So, I have some news too, not mind bending or anything, but I talked Jim into one more baby. I've been feeling like one more would complete the family. He agreed so long as after delivery, I get my tubes tied. While the hood is still up so to speak. So while you are here..."

She left it hanging

@@@@

11 years ago

I had been over at my sister's place helping her husband build a deck. OK, let's be real. The clown is inept when it comes to tools. He was, however, a pretty good finance guy. I was building the deck and he was the gopher. You know, go fer my saw. Go fer more lumber. Go fer a glass of iced tea and chow.

I worked until the sun went down. I showered, and as I was changing, dinner was being served. My kids both had the Chicken Pox so Lisa had stayed at home taking care of them. Actually, the boy had them and we locked the girl in with him. No point in doing it twice when they could both be sick together. After dinner I headed out to my truck to go home. I found that the truck would not start. Of course I had used my jumper cables the other day on the wife's car and left them with her. Just in case. I went inside to see if Jim had a pair. Negative Ghost Rider, he did not. I called home and told her that I wouldn't be coming home that night but as soon as I got the battery juiced up I would be home.

Genevieve was ecstatic, her big brother was spending the night. I was tired but she convinced me to stay up with her and chat.

"I have a favor to ask you," she said.

"The deck wasn't enough? Ok, I'll bite."

She arched her eyebrow at me. "You know I'm trying to start a family, and I'm convinced Jim's just not up to the task."

I looked over my shoulder as I watched my brother in law walk back towards his bedroom dragging his feet, looking exhausted. I guess I worked poor Jimbo into the ground. "What does your doctor say?"

"You mean like a fertility clinic? I don't wanna go to a fertility clinic. They put 18 eggs in you and that's how you end up with a crappy reality show on a cable network. I prefer to get kids one at a time. Or twins will be fine."

"No, I mean is he shooting blanks? Are you not catching what he is pitching?"

"I don't know. We're trying very hard, especially on all my ovulation days and nothing. I need help."

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the guy you need to be asking. I don't have a medical degree."

"No. What I want from you is something a little more, shall we say, basic."

"Um, if you're asking what I think you're asking, no!"

"What do you mean, no?"

"What part of no is so difficult to understand? Do I really need to explain it?"

"Listen, you have two beautiful kids. I know that you're not shooting blanks, and Jim doesn't need to find out about this. "

"Are you seriously asking me to fuck a baby into you?"

"That's exactly what I'm asking."

"I know that we are close and all, but this seems a little weird. Strike that. A lot weird."

"Neal", she whined "Please."

"And is your husband on board with this plan?"

"No, I haven't told him. I don't see any reason why I should. "

"Uh yeah, that's a huge red flag. I think I will go home, it's only 17 miles. I can walk that."

"Fine, I'll let it go. Just go to bed. You don't have to walk home you big dope. What the Hell's wrong with you?"

"What the Hell's wrong with me, says my baby sister who wants me to put a baby in her."

I went to bed that night in her guest room. Even though I had put in a solid 12 hours of work, I tossed and turned for about an hour. I couldn't get her request out of my head. DId I want to do it? Not really, but from a guy's perspective, little sis was smoking hot. 5 feet 9 inches, long, strawberry blond hair, cute little freckles across her button nose, nice tig ol bitties on athletic figure, and an ass to kill for. If I was anyone else I would fuck her in a hot second. But this was my little sister. My answer was a solid no.

I fell off into a fitful sleep, and I know I had some weird dreams, and I know I dreamt about sucking my sisters tits as they swung in my face. I latched onto her nipple.

The dream was starting to feel very real. I know I had a boner. And I almost swear my hips were thrusting up into her.

That's when she moaned and my eyes popped open.

"Goddammit Gen, what the fuck do you think you're doing? Get off me." I yell whispered.

"Just a few more strokes, please. I can feel it. I'm almost there."

"Get off me now," I tried to roll her off, but who was I kidding, I had just been dreaming about fucking her, and frankly the damage was already done. She was straddling me, her hands on my shoulders. The only other contact between our bodies being her drooling pussy wrapped around my big, throbbing cock. She squatted over me, levering her twat onto me.

I couldn't take it. I was close, so I reached up, grabbed her hips and thrust up 2 or 3 more strokes then I blasted a weeks worth of cum up inside my fertile, baby sister.

She immediately rolled off me and placed her legs up over her shoulders with her pussy straight up in the air.

I don't know if that works. I don't know if gravity pooled my man batter down into her little baby factory, but I know she was happy. She was smiling and crying and giggling.

"Thank you Neal," she said, "today was my most fertile day of the month. I can already tell, you're gonna be a daddy again."

My sister now has three children, and I have five. That I know of. Two with my wife, three with my sister.

We have never had sex that it wasn't strictly for procreation. I'm not saying that I have only been with my sister 3 times. It's been more like 33 times, yes I counted, but it was always with the intent of getting her pregnant.

##@@@

Present day

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom, There was no foreplay, this was going to be cave man fucking, to dump a load of cock nectar on to her fertile, garden of nater.

She whispered in my ear, "You can use your mind control on me if you want. You can force me to be your dirty little cock whore or cum slut if you want."

"You already are my dirty little cock whore and cum slut."

"Well come on big boy, are you gonna fuck another baby into your little sister or what?"

"Get on your hands and knees, bitch. Face down ass up. "

"Oh yes sir, that's a kind of command I like!"

She stripped off as quickly as she could while I stepped out of my boots and peeled my belt out of my pants. She knelt there in front of me, her beautiful pussy exposed to me. I ran my hand over the globes of her ass and then I stepped away.

"Neal, what are you doing? Come fuck meaaahh!"

Before she had finished the sentence I laid the belt across her ass cheek with a crack.

"Bastard! Again!"

I struck her other ass cheek and then I rubbed the belt across the welts. She hissed as the leather ran across her ass and the cool metal of the belt buckle touched the warm red mark I had left on her.

When I thought she wasn't paying attention I laid a third strike across both cheeks making sure that I slapped her dripping little cunt with the belt.

She screamed out in pain and pleasure as she orgasmed.

Without any sort of care for her pleasure I stepped up behind her and drove my dick all the way in one stroke. At the same time I looped the belt and placed it around her neck.

She screamed, "So good, so deep, fuck me harder asshole!"

"Fuck you hard in the asshole? OK, you asked for it!" I pulled out of her and lined up with her little brown balloon knot and slowly pushed my way in.

"No! No fucking my asshole! Stop! It hurts."

"You love me fucking your ass," I commanded her to relax and pull her cheeks open. I slowly added tension to the belt, until I had pulled her off her hands by her neck.

I had never railed my sister for pleasure. Sure, I had received massive pleasure from her body. I had never taken advantage of her but for some reason, I was going to do both. I wanted her ass and I took it.

I fed my chowder musket into her dirt pipe. Slowly, inexorably I plumbed her depths. Soon I was stroking in and out.

I could feel my balls start to twitch. I knew I was getting close. I also knew what my mission was.

"Are you getting close? I'm gonna fill your ass!"

"God damn it! No, you mother fucker! You had better come in my pussy. You get me pregnant or so help me..."

"Yeah, I'm not feeling it," I love yanking her chain.

"I swear to God, if you don't pull out of my butt and shove that hunk of meat into my twat right now, I'm gonna rip your nuts off!"

"You wouldn't do that. Without my nuts you wouldn't have three kids, and you want the fourth." I was having a blast teasing her.

"Sis, I'm really close." At the last second I pulled out of her shitter and shoved it deep into her beautiful cunt and went off.

"You are a real dick, you know that?" she said as she slid off me and put her feet up on the wall at the headboard.

"Relax, I got at least another load in me," I said. "Tomorrow morning we will go slow. I'll make love to you one last time."

"Not one last time, when I get pregnant it'll be the last time."

"Do you really believe that?"

"No Big Brother, I don't. Some shit for brains thought it would be fun for me if he choked me while fucking my ass. He was right. I had a huge orgasm. Thank you."

She rolled over onto me and gave me a tender kiss.

I spent the night fucking my sister. I came in her one more time early in the morning then rolled over and went to sleep.

I'm usually up around 4 but after having gone to bed at about one I slept until 9:30. super late for me.

Gen and I had breakfast and she promised me she would think about my predicament. As I was walking out the door I had second thoughts. Gen squealed when I grabbed her and threw her over the back of the sofa, dropped my pants, lifted her night shirt and plunged into her.

"Oh myyyyy gaaaaawd! Yeeesssss. And good morning to you too."

I was getting close and focusing on dropping another load in my sexy little cum dump of a sister when I felt something cold snuffle between my ass cheeks. I yelped and lurched forward driving Gen and the couch halfway across the room.

"Ow! What the fuck, man? Are you trying to destroy my guts? I think you bruised my cervix, my tailbone, and my tonsils."

I turned around and saw Bosley sitting there watching me with his ears perked and his head cocked.

"Sorry sis, your dumbass dog put his cold nose in my ass crack. It startled me. Are you ok?"

"Except for the penis shaped imprint on my spleen? I'll be ok. It's not the first orgasm that dumbass dog has ruined for me." She laughed, bent down and gave my dick a good bye suck, ending in a kiss.

"Maybe we can finish this next time." I pulled her in for a hug. I scratched Boz's ears. "Later, shithead. You too Bosley."

As she closed the door I hear her talking to the dog, "He's an asshole but you ruined a perfectly good morning fuck. Shithead is right."

It was Saturday, and I had 2 hours to walk the flea market and see if they had any antique tools worth a damn. Instead of paying a $2 entry fee I had the guy at the gate give me a $20 bill. When I stopped to get a hot dog, I had that guy give me another 20. I figured 20 was big enough for me and small enough that it wouldn't break them. Anybody I stopped to talk to, I asked for a $20 bill.

I walked out of there with a drawknife, a couple of bench planes, a spokeshave, some chisels, and an old bench vise. Not to mention $280 I had picked up from random strangers. I made several trips back to the truck to drop off my haul.

Most of the vendors were shutting it down and clearing their stalls. I was standing at one on the end of the row talking to a guy about an adz he had for sale. I didn't want to pay the thirty bucks he wanted for it. As we were dickering, a young lady appeared from behind the truck, struggling with a large bag of trash. She said something to the guy in Spanish that I could only assume wasn't nice. I heard the word pendejo.

When you've been in construction as long as I have, you pick up on certain words. I may not speak Spanish, but I can swear in Spanish with the best of them.

"Listen hoss, I know she is pissed at you. I'll help her with the trash and get her distracted from you if you give me that adz for $15."

"You have no idea how angry that woman can get. If you can get her off my back I'll agree. "

"Sold. I'll be right back."

I caught up to her and took the trash bag from her. She was reluctant but I got her to show me where the dumpsters were.

"Now that that is handled. Take a walk with me." I didn't get to finish with Genevieve because of that damn dog and I was in a baby making mood.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" No resistance. Nice.

I led her around behind a building that had a shrubbery hedge around it and I pulled her to me.

"Is that guy your dad?"

"No, my idiot esposo." She didn't seem to impressed with him

He gave me a really good deal on that adz if I could calm you down. So drop your shorts and panties and put your leg on my shoulder. I knelt in front of her and started licking her little brown twat. She had a nice tight clam. And when she was nice and wet I stood up, turned her around and shoved my cock into her quim.

I was fucking her hard and my head started to hurt. Not like before. More of a dull ache. The world started getting quieter and darker. I was lost in the texture of her vaginal walls and the friction they created. I think someone was yelling at me and then I erupted inside the flea market chick.

My eyes rolled back in my head. And I was struggling to open them.

"Nonononono. You came in me. I begged you not to. I'm not on the pill. What the fuck dude. You are either paying for an abortion or you are raising our child. Mi esposo has vasectomy. He will know."

I have had orgasms before that rolled my eyes back in my head. I've come so hard where I've struggled to open my eyelids for several minutes afterwards. This was worse. Eventually my eyes opened to a world that was pitch black.

"Go get your husband, I can't see. I need you to get my phone. Hold it to my thumb to unlock it. Other thumb, the one I'm holding out for you, and look for Sis in the contacts. Call her and hand me the phone. I want you to bring your husband to me. Now go away. Raise my child well. And thanks for the fuck." She ran for her old man.

"Miss me already and wanna fuck my brains out some more big brother?" Gen was laughing.

"Yeah, always. But I have a bigger problem. Come to the flea market. Around back on the Cherry Avenue side. I'm blind. I need you here yesterday. "

"I'll be there in 20 minutes. Hang tight." I could hear her door slam shut as she hung up. She is a good woman.

I heard the girl coming back and her husband didn't sound happy.

"Where is he? And why are you so antsy? You ain't telling me something Yelena."

"Esta aya, around the corner." She seemed panicked.

"I'm here, hoss. I need some help. But first things first. I just fucked your wife and she has a spectacularly tight snatch. She seems to think there is a good chance I got her pregnant." He was sputtering and getting angrier by the word. He grabbed me by the front of my shirt. I could only assume his fist was cocked back.

"Relax, drop your fist and listen. You both are happy to be starting a family. As far as both of you are concerned, you are the father. You will love and cherish this child. And when you are ready for a second child you will call me and I will happily fuck your wife again. Now I need you to help me to my truck. Your old lady has a magic pussy. It blinded me. Literally. "

On the way out to the truck I gave instructions to them both to forget about me unless they were ready for me to breed Yelena again, then I gave them my number.

Gen was waiting for me at my truck.

"Tell me why you called me and not an ambulance, dumbass." She was more concerned than pissed.

"You know why. Now here's my phone, here's my thumb. Look up Stacey and call her."

10Bender
10Bender
52 Followers
12