Midlife Opportunities? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Straight to voicemail."

"Text her to call me 911. Now call Scottie."

"Here it's ringing."

Scottie picked up on the first ring. "Master where are you? I can tell something is wrong with you. I miss you, when can I see you again?" The questions were rapid fire.

"You can see me as soon as you come pick me up. I'm at the flea market on Cherry. And I need to know how to get in touch with your sister if she doesn't answer her phone. Never mind she is calling me. Get here now."

Gen swapped lines, "Hey sexy lady, I'm having a bit of an emergency, and since you are my doctor, I'm blind. "

"Jerking off too much? Didn't your mother warn you about that? Sorry, tell me how it happened." She stepped easily from sarcastic to doctor mode.

"Ha ha. Smartass. I was banging this little hottie and I seemed to get tunnel vision. Everything got darker and quieter. The closer I got to the finish line, the less I could hear and see. When I finally went off inside her my eyes rolled back in my head and it was a major ordeal to open them. But my hearing came back almost instantly."

"How long ago did this happen? Was there pain?"

"Hey Sis, how long from when I called you until now?"

Gen looked at her phone and said "twenty three minutes. I got all the greens getting here."

"Roughly half an hour. And no pain. But discomfort in my eyes and surrounding muscles."

"Ok I want you to head to St. Agnes hospital right now. I'm going to call in a favor. Depending on the results I want you in my office tomorrow morning. I love you, do exactly what you are told, do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. Wilco." I saluted even though she couldn't see it.

"Gen, I need to go to the hospital, but I can't leave this truck here, it'll get jacked. Put me in your car and drive it across the street to the truck stop. When Jim gets home come get it and take it to your place." She had started crying at some point.

I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply. "I love you sis. It'll all be ok. And if it isn't, it'll still be ok."

"Ok." she sniffled.

While she was gone Scottie showed up. She climbed in my lap hugging, kissing and crying all over me. I still had a dull headache. Scotties whimpering, and frenetic motions were starting to aggravate me. "Lawyer mode, now! I need you to be a focused badass. Stop sniveling and be the rock I need."

She snapped out of it, pulled herself together and cleaned her face. Mama bear was on patrol.

"We are sitting in my sisters car, so don't get protective of me when a sexy, strawberry blonde approaches. She is a friendly."

A few minutes later I introduced her to my sister and sent my sister home. She refused. She was coming with me.

I have to admit, I was a little bit panicked. But part of my mind was still rolling through the scenarios. I kinda, sorta wanted to replay the scene from 'Scent of a Woman' where Al Pacino convinces Chris O'Donnell to let him drive. Both women rejected that idea out of hand. Spoilsports. Hooah!

While we headed north to the opposite side of town Scottie was on the phone with her twin receiving instructions on whom to see and how to get to the correct department.

I reached into my shirt pocket and put on my Ray-Bans. If I'm gonna do a Ray Charles impersonation, I may as well look the part. It took the better part of half an hour to get across town, parked and into the lobby of the hospital. I walked in, a woman on each arm. I felt Scottie release me and walk away. Soon I felt something bump the backs of my legs.

"I brought you a wheelchair. It's a pain in the ass guiding you. Sit." We wound our way through the halls, down a few floors and into what I assume was the outer room of an office.

"May I help you?" A pleasant voice asked.

"Yes, Dr. McMillan of Redwood University in Palo Alto instructed my client to come to this office. Rapali, Neal. I believe you are expecting him."

"Um, perhaps you are mistaken. I don't have any Rapali on my schedule."

I heard a door open and a man's voice, "Linda, I just got a call about an urgent patient. When a Neal Rapali shows up, call me please."

"I'm already here, doc. Where do you want me? Gen, grab whatever paperwork they want me to sign."

"We can skip the paperwork for now. Are you able to walk? The wheelchair is going to be a hassle."

"Yeah I can walk. Kinda funny a hospital not being ADA compliant. The cobblers' children have no shoes?"

"We are fully ADA compliant. But we are in an older part of the building and some of the equipment is a bit difficult to maneuver around."

"Just out of curiosity Doc, where are we? Dr. Mac didn't tell me what I'm doing here."

"You are in imaging, we are going to do an MRI to see what's going on in your brain. She told me you suffered an acute blindness brought on by coitus, roughly an hour ago. Is this accurate?"

"Pretty close. All I really want to know is if I'll be able to see again. Did she tell you anything else about me?"

"I have an ophthalmologist coming in for a consult in a few minutes. I would have sent you to him first but he is just out of surgery and needed time to clean up. All I was told is that you are part of a special research project for the university and I'm to take extra special care of you."

"Take it easy there, Chief. You'll have to at least buy me dinner first, before I let you take extra special care of me." I smirked. He shook his head. I think.

He walked me into a room and sat me on an exam bed and asked me to strip. His pager buzzed so he stepped out. "Nurse Yin Ru will help you change." And he was gone.

"Yin Ru? As in we meet again, Yin Ru? As in this time I want that blow job while you take my blood pressure. That same Yin Ru?

"Yes, hello again. Your head is still giving you problems I see. Well let's get you strapped into the bp machine and get your pants off."

She pushed the button on the machine and the cuff and my dick started to inflate. She went to work enthusiastically worshipping my pole. I wished I could have seen her looking up at me but alas. It wasn't meant to be. My balls were on her chin and my root was in her throat. My BP must have been off the charts because the machine was beeping frantically. I ripped off the cuff, pulled her up by the hair, spun her around and yanked her scrubs down. I felt between her legs and what I felt was a boiling swamp of lust. So I had her assume the position. I kicked her feet farther apart. Stepped up to her and plunged my throbbing boner all the way into her. She was a tiny girl. And I'm sure I was way too rough with her, but our excitement trumped our discretion. I felt myself enter her cervix.

We rutted like wild beasts. I felt her legs shaking under me. More than once. I felt like she was moaning and screaming. But that feeling is vague at best. I was close and there was only one place I was interested in cumming. I drove in as deep as I could and delivered my load of preg nog straight to her sugar cookies. That's when I collapsed.

When I came back to consciousness I heard the doctor giving orders to the nurse, and Scottie giving orders to the Doctor.

"Holy shit, my head hurts. " My voice was hoarse and distant.

"Mr. Rapali, that was not only inappropriate behavior with my nurse, given the reason you are here, it was highly dangerous."

"Cut the horse shit doc, I've been wanting to put the spurs to that spicy dumpling for a while now." I turned on the command voice, "Yin Ru acted professionally and appropriately the entire time we were alone. I was fucking my lawyer. Your nurse deserves a raise."

He helped me to my feet. "Think you can manage a short walk? The scanner is across the hall."

We slowly made our way into the next room and I was helped up onto a table of ice cold stainless steel. The air conditioner was set to winter in Minnesota. I'm sure if I could see, my breath would be turning to snow.

Hospitals are all the same. Strip you out of your clothes. Give you a bed gown that is 3 sizes too small and keep the temperature three degrees higher than a meat locker. It's probably warmer in the morgue cold storage. All for what? A power play? Keep you compliant? Off balance?

My sack was stuck to my leg so I reached down and adjusted the boys. Big mistake. My fingers were so cold, as soon as I touched it my dick shriveled even further and retreated into my body. I may have actually become a woman for about 45 seconds.

"Now lay still and relax. You'll be in here at least half an hour. Try not to move. And just a warning, this thing can get loud." The attendant in the room advised.

"How about a set of earplugs and a blanket then? I may get hypothermia and I'm sure my tinnitus will thank you. " she was already gone.

After a scan and a visit from the eye guy I was sent on my way. Gen gave me a kiss and went back home promising to get my pickup and Scottie took me back to her place.

What a day.

12